Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Train the Recruits (Job)

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksmen's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Kyo Tetra
    Experience : 550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Human Transfiguration
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Train the Recruits (Job) Empty Train the Recruits (Job)

Post by Z3R0169 8th February 2015, 3:31 pm

Mission Specs:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Train the Recruits (Job) 1ezsig10
    (Never Say Bye Till The Day you Die.)

Missions Complete
    D:4/C:3/B:0/A:0/S:0/SS:0/10Y:0/100Y:0
    EXP:550
    Next:1200

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Train the Recruits (Job) Empty Re: Train the Recruits (Job)

Post by Z3R0169 8th February 2015, 4:17 pm

P#1

Ezeakieal stepped of the train station and exited the staition the city of Era, the headquarters of the Magic Council where the future of the magic world is decided. This is a gigantic city filled to the brim with hundreds of thousands of residents surrounding the small mountain that Magic Council HQ sits upon. This grand city is closely guarded by the Rune Knights a magical sect invoked by the Magic Council to up hold it's laws. Ezeakieal looked at the Magic Council's HQ "Some where in that building are the strongest mages ever known to EarthLand." It sent chills down his back "The power coming from that building is insane...and they want me to train their knights." Ezeakieal continued walking through the city "It's like a labyrinth the city was built to deal with full scale invasions." Ezeakieal stopped at the guards out post for the Council's HQ "My name is Ezeakieal Lumnara of Fairy Tail, I'm here to put some back bone into your knights." He pulled out the flyer and handed it to the guard. "Step inside Sir. A Commander of the Rune Knights will guide you through"

_______________________________________________________________________________
    OCC:192 Words

Stat Block:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 8th February 2015, 5:40 pm; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 8th February 2015, 4:47 pm

P#2
    Ezeakieal began to walk through the guards check point when one of the guards put his spear in front his path. "Problem?" Ezeakieal questioned "I need to see your guild emblem." Ezeakieal sighed and lifted up the back of his Gi. His back was covered in hundreds of whip scars the guard face turned pale. On the upper right side of his shoulder blade was the Fairy Tail emblem "Good enough for you?" The guard nodded and lowered his weapon. As Ezeakieal walked off the othe guard spoke out. "So that's who they got to train the green horns? It looks like he's seen quite a few battles." The guard that let him through swayed his head in disagreement "No those are whip scars, and they were only on his back. He was probably a child slave." Ezeakieal headed inside the halls of the HQ the sheer size of the architecture was amazing the long and spacious hall had many rooms and sub sections. At the edge of the entree was a tall elderly man with a long grey beard, he was wearing a thick white and blue robe and held himself like a veteran soldier. "You must be the trainer we hired. Fairy Tail right?" The old man spoke with a thick southern accent that demanded attention. "Yes sir. My name is Ezeakieal Lumnara and your's is?" "Commander Guy. Follow me I'll lead you to the new recruits."

OCC:239 Words

Stat Block:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 8th February 2015, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 8th February 2015, 5:39 pm

P#3
    The two walked down the halls of the HQ conversing with one another "So have you ever trained any one before?" Commander Guy asked. "No but I had a good teacher, I figure I'd mimic what he taught me. Then maybe your newbies will turn out half way decent." Guy chuckled "Modest person aren't ya?" Ezeakieal lifted one of his eyebrows and gave the old man an awkward glance "Who? Me?" The two stopped at a large gate, "This leads to the courtyard fifty of our newest recruits, they're all cocky and undisciplined, can you handle that?" Ezeakieal looked at the old man as he opened the gate."We're about to find out." Ezeakieal stepped down the steps into the massive courtyard the fifty rune knights in training standing in attention. "Listen up maggots. This is your trainer, you will follow his order as if they were mine. Is that understood?" "Sir. Yes Sir." the recruits said in unison to confirm their obedience. "Your up Fairy Tail. Teach em good."

____________________________________________________________________________
    OCC:169 Words

Stat Block:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 8th February 2015, 7:11 pm

P#4
    Ezeakieal looked around at the group of soldiers, "Attention soldiers line up in a horizontal line." The group followed his orders to the letter. "This is kinda fun. Next I need each of you to demonstrate your magics to me." The group turned to each other and many held their hands out and began casting their magic. The area was lit up by an array of multiple types of magics ranging form Elemental to Xenomorphic. "Now I want you to sustain your use of your magic until you drop from exhaustion." The group looked at him like he was mad. A few hours in the tension began to show, to the point where one solider spoke out. "Sir how is that going to teach us anything." Ezeakieal walked over to the mage and pulled back the soldier's leg with his foot, his stomach hit the ground, "I want you to give 50 push ups weak legs, and maintain your magic while doing it." Ezeakieal turned to the rest the platoon "Since this shit for brains can't figure it out and had to speak up first he just volunteered to be the demonstration for the purpose of this exercise. Let this be a lesson rest of you idiots who cant quite figure it out." The entire group observers as the man was forced to do fifty push ups. His magic was a small fire ball floating in front of him, it began to flicker and dim. When he hit twenty five push up the man collapsed in a pool of sweat and his magic dissipated. "Your magic is nothing but a tool for your vessel the If you solely rely on your magic then you'll never improve." He picked up the downed soldier with only his thumb. "This exercise is to teach you the limitation of your bodies, and I'm gonna show you how to improve it. Strong magic comes from a strong vessel."

____________________________________________________________________________
    OCC:323 Words

Stat Block:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 8th February 2015, 7:57 pm

P#5
    For the next three week Ezeakieal trained the platoon in conditioning their bodies at the end of the month he gathered the group in the courtyard. "Each of you have survived the first month of training with out using your magic. One month ago I asked you to demonstrate your power, now I ask you to do so again." The Rune Knights in training followed their instructions, this time however the result was drastically different. Each of their magics had increased in strength and endurance. "For the next two months we will be using our magic while we condition our bodies, and by the end of this each of will know at least one form of martial combat. Do any of you have a problem with that?" "Sir. No. Sir." the trainee's shouted. The next two months pass slowly as Ezeakieal put them through what they called the training from the ninth level of hell, many of the green horns almost quit, but the results were worth the pain. On the final day Commander Guy stopped by to see how the platoon had progressed. Ezeakieal lined them up and told them to show their power. The entire field blew up like a light show, the area was filled with massive amounts of magic all working in unison. "Impressive work Ezeakieal." Guy commented "Ya I think I did alright." Ezeakieal replied. He walk part way up the steps and turned to face the Rune Knights he trained "This is my last order. Do not neglect your training and do not abuse your power. Use them to protect those who are less fortunate and the citizens of Era proudly, and lastly take care of your selves." "Sir yes Sir." The rune knights saluted as he departed.

OCC:295 Words

Stat Block:

Missions Complete

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:30 am