Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guard the secret deal [Gil/Solo]

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard the secret deal [Gil/Solo]  Empty Guard the secret deal [Gil/Solo]

Post by King Gil 29th January 2015, 3:47 pm

Description:

A town mostly composed of guildless mages? "Disgusting!" The town seemed more like a place for the homeless, which he supposed that was what guildless mages really were. "A bunch of mages walking around doing as they please with nothing ruling over them? Sounds like trouble waiting to happen." While Gil himself did not care to have anybody or anything telling him what to do, he did realize that there should always be some sort of leadership over mages. Even the weak mages were strong enough to push around humans, and other fellow mages. "There must always be a set ruler over a set people. I'd rule these homeless mages if I could but I have other far more important business to attend to."For one who hated getting bossed around and preferred to be the boss, this might not have been the best mission choice. "I'm just guarding some silly girl. If she orders me around I'll put her in her place."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guard the secret deal [Gil/Solo]  Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard the secret deal [Gil/Solo]  Empty Re: Guard the secret deal [Gil/Solo]

Post by King Gil 29th January 2015, 3:56 pm

Pulling the job description once more from his pocket, Gil read it over again. "So we're meeting in front of the black market?" Of course the deal would take place there but what Gil was more concerned about was the fact that Talonia even have a black market to begin with. "I can't believe the Rune Knight aren't all over this place, the so called knights must be getting lazy if they let such an establishment exist in broad daylight." An amused smirk of sorts passed across his features at the thought. Still, to have such a sketchy market arise in the middle of town only proved Gil's point, "This is what happens when you let a bunch of mongrel mages rule over themselves." He shook his head in disappointment as a large warehouse type structure came into view.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 29th January 2015, 4:04 pm

Gil found his courier right outside of the warehouse exactly where she was supposed to be. The two guards of sorts were with her as well. "All three of them are so....ugly." The girl might have been alright if not for the pair of horns sticking from her head as well he short stature. The guards well, one was incredibly overweight and the other was a rather lanky and sickly looking man. "I assume you're the courier?" Gil asked as he approached, running a hand through his hair. The horned girl had a suit case of sorts, no doubt filled with explosives. "At least I'll have no trouble not looking at those hideous horns." He hated looking at ugly things.

"And you are?" The short horned woman replied, attitude clear in her voice as she stomped her foot on the ground.

"I'm you're other guard. You should be thankful you have someone like me with you." Whether Gil was referring to his magic capabilities or his general appearance, it was hard to say.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 29th January 2015, 4:15 pm

"Well let's not waste anymore of my time. Go on!" Gil gestured towards the doors to the warehouse. For a moment the two guards glanced at eachother seeming almost nervous to enter. "I don't have all day!" Gil barked out once more and the two guards scampered into the warehouse. The horned woman remained outside for a moment, simply looking at Gil. "Yet another one enamored by my charms."

"My name's Alixia. That way you're not calling me courier the entire time." The short girl grumbled moving forwards to pass into the warehouse, her suit case clenched tightly in her hands. "Those guards seem a little too nervous." It was a passing whisper but it was just loud enough for Gil to hear it as she passed into the warehouse.

"Maybe the fat one ate to much and the other's just sick." Gil shrugged as he recalled the exact details of the job. "Even the man who hired them thought they were suspicious, now the courier thinks the same. I'll keep my eye out on them." Not even a moment later a scream came echoing from within the warehouse. "Shit!"

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 29th January 2015, 4:33 pm

Gil rushed into the warehouse, pausing for a brief moment at the sight he saw. "What an ugly picture this would make." The fat guard had his sweaty hands on the suitcase Alixia was carrying, both of them fighting over it. He watched the tug of war for another moment before realizing the skinny one was nowhere in sight.

"Ahhhhh!" The sickly one raised his sword, the blade on fire. He rushed towards Gil swinging the flaming blade downwards. Gil threw himself to the side, the blade just knicking his jacket, the sleeve catching on fire. The blonde haired man quickly slipped out of the burning coat, one he had just recently bought for a rather hefty price.

Anger filled Gil. This man had just set his coat on fire and sliced Gil's previously perfect arm. Worst of all, Gil himself could have gotten burnt if not for his quick actions. With an angry roar, similar to that of a lion's, Gil tossed his flaming jacket at the fire swordsman. “I command thee tiger to fight for and defend your rightful King. Come to my side.” The orange and black striped tiger appeared by Gil's side in a flash of golden light. The flaming jacket was still caught up on the other mage's sword, the idiot trying to figure out how to shake it off the burning blade. "Attack." Gil growled.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 29th January 2015, 4:38 pm

Just as the fire guard had figured out how to shake of the burning jacket, he came face to face with a tiger stalking it's way toward him. "Bad kitty! Go away kitty!" The man waved the flaming sword about, as if it would scare away the large cat. If it was a normal tiger then perhaps it would have but this one was trained to follow its masters orders, regardless of what got in its way. He hissed, showing it's numerous sharp teeth to the shaking man. It prowled about for a few more moments, stalking it's prey before it finally pounced on the man. The flaming sword lodged itself into the tigers collarbone but it's teeth had already found the man's neck.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 29th January 2015, 4:48 pm

Gil turned to face the courier, his tiger had disappeared and the limp body of a half eaten fire guard, and bloodied fire sword was all that his tiger had left Gil. The courier on the other hand had lost the suitcase, to the fat man. "You have to get it back!" The horned woman turned to Gil who glared at her, before pointing to the cut upon his arm. He didn't have to tell her to fix it, instead she dashed over holding her hands above the wound, while Gil watched the fat man.

"You killed him! We-We were gonna get promoted together!" The man huffed as he held the suitcase close to his chest. "You'll-You'll pay for this! Wait till the Rune Knights find out! They'll arrest you for sure"The man seemed like he was gonna say something else but Gil cut him off with his laughter. The blonde haired man laughed and laughed, till his sides hurt. Finally he sobered up, his crimson eyes sparkling with amusement.

"What makes you think that? We both know you can't outrun me. Not with that disgusting body of yours. The Rune Knights won't be finding out about this." Gil shrugged Alixia away from him once the cut was healed.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 29th January 2015, 4:56 pm

Gil strolled over towards the dead fire mage's body before picking up the sword, examining it for a moment. Tiger's blood still ran down the sword and Gil smirked before turning towards the fat guard. "You know you're holding explosives right?" The fat man gave him a strange look but Gil continued anyways, "And this is a fire sword. Not a very good combination now is it?" Gil gave the other man a sinister smile.

"You wouldn't! You'd kill all three of us if this was to explode!" The fatman was sweating, stammering, still clutching the suitcase. The horned woman had a similar reaction. Both of them seemingly couldn't believe that Gil would make such an implication.

"I have no problems going over there and blowing all of us up." It was a lie but they didn't need to know that. "Or you can make this easier for all of us and just slide me over that suitcase and no harm will come to you. So what do you say? We all die or you just give up the case and can walk out of here?" Gil swung the sword about in an almost playful manner, "Tick Tock fattie. If you don't decide now then I'll decide for you. I don't think you'll like my decision."

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 29th January 2015, 7:06 pm

The guard swallowed, looking between Gil and the suitcase. For a moment it seemed as if the guard wouldn't do it. Finally, the man set the case down before taking off as fast as his chubby legs would carry him. "Is he pulling out a lacrima? Is he trying to call for back up?" That would not benefit any of them if more Rune Knights were to show up. “I command thee Cheetah to defend and protect your rightful King. Come to my side.” The cheetah appeared with a flash of golden light, "Follow me. We're going for the kill!" Gil took off leaving the horned woman behind. Him and the cheetah ran side by side, catching up to the large man with ease. "Pounce!" The cheetah jumped onto the man's back, claws and teeth digging into the flesh there. The large man stumbled, earth sword and lacrima fell from his hands and clattered to the floor. "Honestly, you thought you could get away and call for help?" Gil smashed the lacrima beneath his boot. "I'll have to punish you for such disobedience." Gil shrugged and gave the man a toothy, almost feral grin.

"No! Wait! Please!" The man half sobbed half, groaned, the cheetah on his back dug its claws further into his skin. "Stop!" The man was crying as Gil raised the flame sword, that was currently just a regular sword. Before another plea for mercy could escape the man's lips, a sword had sliced it's way across his neck.

"Disgusting!" Gil dropped the bloodied sword to the floor as if the very object disgusted him. His crimson gaze fell upon the cheetah with it's bloodied muzzle and claws. "Do whatever you want." He shrugged knowing the cat would disappear soon anyways, might as well reward it for doing a decent job. At that moment the Alixia approached Gil with suitcase in hand.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 29th January 2015, 7:17 pm

"I...I..." The horned woman was shaking though Gil was unsure as to why. It was hard for him to relate to other people when it came to blood and killing. "You....." The short woman was fumbling for words causing Gil to sigh.

"You still have the suitcase. Hurry up then. Let's go drop this off." Gil shrugged, wanting nothing more than for this job to be over and done with. He despised actually having to kill people with his own hands. It was one thing to kill a noble, valiant person himself but to kill a petty Rune Knight? That was far to below Gil and it left a bad taste in his mouth.

"The bodies-" The woman began but Gil was quick to cut her off.

"Leave them. Someone will pick them up sooner or later. I won't be dirtying my hands. If you want to do something about them yourself go ahead but only after you make this exchange. Do you want to test my patience?" Gil crossed his arms, his crimson eyes narrowing. The horned woman frowned something akin to anger crossing her features. That anger soon diminished though, she was just as tired as Gil was of the disaster that they had encountered and created. Without another word between the two, Alixia and Gil set off to make the exchange.

~*~

The exchange went well enough, one suit case was traded for another. Gil did not inquire about the contents of the one they received. He could care less at this point and Alixia seemed to have the same attitude. The firey horned woman turned to scold Gil, thank him, say goodbye, or a combination of the three. However, when she turned all she saw was his back as he walked away with not a single 'goodbye' or 'best of luck' escaping the blonde man's lips.

For my amusement:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:52 am