Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guard the Secret Deal [Amon/Solo]

Amon
    Amon

Player 
    Lineage : Timekeeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Guard the Secret Deal [Amon/Solo] Empty Guard the Secret Deal [Amon/Solo]

Post by Amon 17th December 2014, 7:57 am

Job:
    Spoiler:

My first job as a dark mage and the most that they could come up with was about overseeing some deal or something like that? Couldn’t have they give me something a little more cooler before I wasted my time here? “Amon would say as he walked casually around the town that he was currently in, which was the town of Talonia. However, there were some good things about this place. There were plenty of shiny things that piqued Amon’s interest, things that would be amazing to steal if the chance ever presents itself. “A bit off topic but a bonus wouldn’t hurt.

WC/103
    Amon
    Amon

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Guard the Secret Deal [Amon/Solo] Empty Re: Guard the Secret Deal [Amon/Solo]

Post by Amon 17th December 2014, 8:05 am

As Amon browsed around the area, looking at the amazing quality of goods and resisting his itch to steal them, he managed to make his way over to the client that he was trying to meet. She was a bit short, on top of the fact that she had some strange qualities to her. “ I’m guessing that you are supposed to be the person I’m protecting right? I might be cheap now but savor this moment; I want more money next time if I do something impressive. “The courier chuckled as she sized up Amon, they then exchanged words about the deal , filling Amon in on the information he needed.

WC/ 112
    Amon
    Amon

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Amon 17th December 2014, 8:13 am

The mention of rune knights made Amon shutter, they were the least likeable of people to him. Amon wasn’t ignorant enough to believe that thy were al so bad, but Rune Knights kind of had an air to them that made them a bit dislike-able to Amon. That and the fact that a Rune Knight was the reason why Amon was imprisoned for the majority of his preteen to teen years. “Don’t worry about the Rune Knight spies; I’ll make sure that they won’t even get near you. I have a motto to follow you know, so just don’t worry about it. “

WC/ 103
    Amon
    Amon

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Amon 17th December 2014, 8:22 am

Amon was the least bit occupied as he bought some potato chips while they were on their way to the meeting spot. All of this walking has kind of made Amon hungry; he didn’t necessarily eat all day. That was his fault in a sense, but it didn’t matter. As they continued to walk and reach the specific place, Amon noticed the other person that they were supposed to meet, along with the two guards that the original client’s letter has warned him about. “Who the heck are these guys again? Dumb and dumber? That was their names right?” Amon would think to himself as he followed behind the client.
    Amon
    Amon

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Amon 17th December 2014, 8:28 am

However, the client would tell Amon to chill out as she goes off to make the deal. They started to argue and pressure the poor girl about where the shipment was going in the first place. “She doesn’t have to answer that!” Amon would say occasionally as the guard should look back at the guard with an annoyed face. Even though Amon was supposed to look intimidating back there, he still had a small smile on his face. In a worst case scenario, Amon was sure that he could take on those guys, they were no better than the people we was forced to room with in jail.

WC/ 108
    Amon
    Amon

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Amon 17th December 2014, 1:34 pm

Amon’s client finally spilled the beans as to where the shipment was headed and the farce that the guard were putting on was immediately dissolved. They apprehended Amon’s client, barking all kinds of orders and reading her rights. Amon cracked his knuckles an took a step forward. The first challenger was none other than the man with the flame sword. “ Oh? So you are the magic council lackeys that keeps getting in other people’s business? You really do have the tendency to of being in places that nobody wants you to be, let’s fix that shall we?” Amon was itching for a fight.

WC/ 104

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:44 am