Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Earth God Slayer Magic

T'Lem Rupee
    T'Lem Rupee

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Data Archive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Earth God Slayer Magic

Post by T'Lem Rupee 27th January 2015, 5:46 am

Magic

Primary Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Data Archive Magic (When I reach C-Rank will get it)
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description:

It is a form of Ancient Spell in which the caster is able to attain the abilities of a "God", using a specific element as their type. The certain elemental type of God Slayer Magic can be conjured from the caster's body and be used for various purposes, mainly in combat. It is said that the original usage of this Magic was to slay "Gods". In addition, the color of each God Slayer's element has a black tint, regardless of what it may be. Similar to Dragon Slayer Magic and Devil Slayer Magic, the caster is able to eat their own element and also use it for combative purposes.

T'Lem uses this magic, with her own body acting as the conduit for the magical abilities. When she's consuming Earth, her own artificial physiology breaks down the component materials and transforms them into Magical Power she can then utilise.

Strengths:

• Strong against Wind Magic
    • Can restore and gain power at any time since earth is everywhere
    • Enhanced senses

Weaknesses:

• Cannot "eat" Earth Demon Slayer magic
    • Weak against Metal magic as a strong enough blade/drill can cut through rock
    • If the Fire magic is hot enough, could melt through the Earth magic
    • The casters body has to be functional, otherwise can't cast the magic.

Lineage:
    Seductor's Touch
    Description:
    You come from the blood of those who are masters of speechcraft. Hidden from the public, usually, unless they require something, these particular mages can seduce anyone to do almost anything.
    Ability: The user is able to bend the will of anyone but mages and the undead. Targets of this ability will also refuse to hand over valuables and kill others.
    Usage: Anyone targeted by this has to do anything commanded by the user (except kill and give their jewels) for one post. Seductor's Touch can only be used 2 times per thread and has a 4 post cool down.

Unique Abilities:

• Passive: "As I walk through the land, it sustains me." Due to her unique physiological make-up, or rather, lack thereof, T'Lem can feed on Earth as she walks, utilising the exhausts in her feet as suction devices, restoring 1% MP every post.

• Passive: Terra Locate: Allows T'Lem to discover the location of anyone touching the floor within a ten metre radius if she focuses and the target(s) are moving.

Visual Representation:

• Passive: Divine Sensory: Due to the nature of God Slayer Magic, the android is able to detect and determine the levels of Holy Magic in a person or spell. I.E. they'd be able to tell if someone were an angel/deity or were the descendent of such, or were in possession of Holy Magic/items.

Slayer Perks:

Slayer Perks:

SPELLS

D-Rank Spells:

Spell Fusions:

Last edited by T'Lem Rupee on 31st January 2015, 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Earth God Slayer Magic Oxuhdm7

Earth God Slayer Magic 2369869-7384275770-origi

Character info:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Earth God Slayer Magic

Post by Rosetta Crawford 31st January 2015, 3:53 am

T'Lem Rupee wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Data Archive Magic (When I reach C-Rank will get it)
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description:

It is a form of Ancient Spell in which the caster is able to attain the abilities of a "God", using a specific element as their type. The certain elemental type of God Slayer Magic can be conjured from the caster's body and be used for various purposes, mainly in combat. It is said that the original usage of this Magic was to slay "Gods". In addition, the color of each God Slayer's element has a black tint, regardless of what it may be. Similar to Dragon Slayer Magic and Devil Slayer Magic, the caster is able to eat their own element and also use it for combative purposes.

T'Lem uses this magic, with her own body acting as the conduit for the magical abilities. When she's consuming Earth, her own artificial physiology breaks down the component materials and transforms them into Magical Power she can then utilise.

Strengths:

• Strong against Wind Magic
    • Can restore and gain power at any time since earth is everywhere
    • Enhanced senses

Weaknesses:

• Cannot "eat" Earth Demon Slayer magic
    • Weak against Metal magic as a strong enough blade/drill can cut through rock
    • If the Fire magic is hot enough, could melt through the Earth magic
    • The casters body has to be functional, otherwise can't cast the magic.

Lineage:
    Seductor's Touch
    Description:
    You come from the blood of those who are masters of speechcraft. Hidden from the public, usually, unless they require something, these particular mages can seduce anyone to do almost anything.
    Ability: The user is able to bend the will of anyone but mages and the undead. Targets of this ability will also refuse to hand over valuables and kill others.
    Usage: Anyone targeted by this has to do anything commanded by the user (except kill and give their jewels) for one post. Seductor's Touch can only be used 2 times per thread and has a 4 post cool down.

Unique Abilities:

• Passive: "As I walk through the land, it sustains me." Due to her unique physiological make-up, or rather, lack thereof, T'Lem can feed on Earth as she walks, utilising the exhausts in her feet as suction devices, restoring 3% MP every post. -- to be honest i'm not happy with this as it is. I like the concept behind it, but i'd say make it so it is just 1%. We aren't big on free MP regens and you already get 10% after five posts so this only boosts it to 15% which seems fair

• Ability: Terra Locate: At D-Rank, allows T'Lem to discover the location of anyone touching the floor within a ten metre radius. Costs 5% MP. Cooldown is three posts. Eh this seems more like a spell with how you built it. Personally i'd make it completely passive and have like a vibration sense like Toph from Avatar. So if they are moving around you and you focus you can sense them. I got a free 'I can sense movements in the air' for mine...so I don't see why not on here

Visual Representation:

• Passive: Divine Sensory: Due to the nature of God Slayer Magic, the android is able to detect and determine the levels of Holy Magic in a person or spell. I.E. they'd be able to tell if someone were an angel/deity or were the descendent of such, or were in possession of Holy Magic/items.

Slayer Perks:

Slayer Perks:

SPELLS

D-Rank Spells:

Spell Fusions:

Comments are in teal

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Earth God Slayer Magic Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Earth God Slayer Magic Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Earth God Slayer Magic Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    T'Lem Rupee
    T'Lem Rupee

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Data Archive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by T'Lem Rupee 31st January 2015, 5:32 am

Edits made

Earth God Slayer Magic Oxuhdm7

Earth God Slayer Magic 2369869-7384275770-origi

Character info:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 31st January 2015, 12:40 pm

Approved

Earth God Slayer Magic Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Earth God Slayer Magic Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Earth God Slayer Magic Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 9:26 am