Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Housekeeping! || Solo

Yvette Alvarez
    Yvette Alvarez

Binge Eater

Binge Eater

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier Of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Sαиαɢɛ Sκʋℓℓ
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Housekeeping! || Solo Empty Housekeeping! || Solo

Post by Yvette Alvarez 19th January 2015, 1:55 am

Job: Housekeeping!
    Job Location: Clover Town
    Player Requirements: Max group of two. 5 posts each, at least. 150 words minimum per post
    Job Requirements:  One D-rank mage or higher; Solve all of the clients dilemmas.
    Job Description: "I'm going away on vacation and I just can't find a house maintenance done while I'm gone, please, will anyone out there help me. Watch out for Frank though, he's the neighbors dog that always finds a way in somehow, as long as you keep out of sight, but find a way to stop him from coming back without killing him. Also, there's a pesky fly problem. And finally, I have a leaky roof. Good luck! "
    Enemies:
    If "Boss" is rolled, it also counts as Strong. If "Normal" is rolled it counts as weak.
    Strong; Frank is pretty strong against D-rank mages, so he's a bit of a challenge, he runs very fast for a dog and has the biting pressure of a crocodile.
    Weak; They are flys, they are annoyingly fast and small, making them hard to hit. Weakness to lightning and bug zappers.
    Reward: 1,250 jewels each

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yvette Alvarez
    Yvette Alvarez

Binge Eater

Binge Eater

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Housekeeping! || Solo Empty Re: Housekeeping! || Solo

Post by Yvette Alvarez 20th January 2015, 2:57 am

Clack. Clack. Clack.

The sound of metal boots clinked against the hard cobblestone floor. ’Tis was a fine day, indeed. The sky was clear and the sun was shining down at the person, almost blinding her. Kicking the stones that were laid on the floor was a young girl who was dressed in a short pink attire and a rabbit hoodie. Her bangs were clipped away neatly and her long hair was tied into twin tails as usual.
    ”I can’t believe I’m doing this job.”
    Yvette shook her head as she skimmed through the lines of the mission paper she was holding. ”Housekeeping? Seriously?” There was no way Yvette would ever clean up a house, not even her own room. That explains why her room was always messy and how laid-back and lazy she was. She just simply can’t be bothered by such work. However, surprisingly, she was literally doing this job, one that she thought she would never do.

A few hours later of lazy walking, Yvette finally reached her client’s house. The neighbourhood was quite and peaceful and she took a moment to enjoy the silence before she nudged the gate slightly, only to realise that it was open. Dazed, Yvette enter the compound and knocked on the door as she waited for her client to answer the door.

Word Count: 221/150

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yvette Alvarez
    Yvette Alvarez

Binge Eater

Binge Eater

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvette Alvarez 20th January 2015, 3:40 am

”Hello!”

A woman chirped in suddenly, as the door flew open right before her, obviously leaving Yvette startled.
    With a hint of hesitation and bemusement, Yvette began to speak, ”Erm. Hi. I’m—“
    ”Oh! You must be the mage that have come to help me! Come on in come on in!” The woman cut off her sentence with her happy demeanour and Yvette couldn’t help but be extremely pissed at her action, despite the fact that she was her client. Oh, who cares. The girl was from Savage Skull, she could just stab this woman and ran off somewhere to a place where no one would find her. Nevertheless, Yvette chose to suppress her anger and plastered an obvious fake smile which actually made her look like a Cheshire cat and listened to what she had to rant about.

”I’m so glad you made it in time here. I was just about to leave for my vacation and I need someone to look after my house while I’m gone. I’ll leave you up for everything but watch out for that neighbour’s dog, Frank. You don’t wanna meet him for sure. There’s flies around here and my roof is leaking as well. I hope you can help me through all of that, if you don’t mind,”
    The woman held Yvette’s shoulder gently and gave her a sympathetic smile. ”Alright. I have to go for now, young girl. I’ll see you soon. Take care of my house, please.” And with that the woman scuttled out of the house, leaving all the jobs to be done on Yvette.
    ”Have fun. Bye.” Her voice was flat and emotionless, like she didn’t give a shit about what she just said. Yeah, she can be rude sometimes. Turning around, Yvette rolled her eyes and flipped her twin tail behind her shoulder.
    ”Well, let’s get started with this thing.”

Word Count: 312/150

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th January 2015, 3:40 am

The member 'Yvette Alvarez' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Housekeeping! || Solo WeakMonster
    Yvette Alvarez
    Yvette Alvarez

Binge Eater

Binge Eater

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvette Alvarez 21st January 2015, 8:38 am

Yvette bumped her fists together to pump up her energy and grinned mischievously. Taking a pair of gloves from the kitchen, she began to find a chair so that she could stand on top of it and fix the leaky roof. Yvette wasn’t that of a short girl but she was somewhat petite. Either way, after placing a chair underneath her, she watched as the water dripped down the roof.

Plop. Plop. Plop.

Yvette continued to gaze at the drops of water spilling from the ceiling over the floor for a couple of minutes before she realised that she didn’t know how to fix a roof. Buuuut. She couldn’t give up that easily, could she? Staring intently at the ceiling, Yvette finally found a solution for this problem. The plaster of the ceiling was torn off, so the water made it way through it. Now, it made sense. All she had to do was to smack it together with some nail and hammer. And so, Yvette began searching for a hammer and a nail she could use for. It was just stored in the drawer of a kitchen counter so it didn’t take that long to search for it.

Before she could stand back on the chair, a group of flies whizzed around her, irritating her greatly. ”Oh god. Get the fuck off me!” Despite her screams, the flies were still relentless as they continued to circle around her as if she was their target, or rather, food.

Word Count: 248/150

Yvette Alvarez
    Yvette Alvarez

Binge Eater

Binge Eater

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvette Alvarez 21st January 2015, 11:44 am

Yvette tried to slap the flies that were annoying her, but to no avail. They kept bothering her whenever she prepares to hammer the nail into the ceiling. In this way, she’ll never finish the job and the woman will rant at her continuously. Oh, the horror. She just couldn’t stand talkative people. Plus, Yvette barely socialize with her friends, not even with her guild mates. Besides, she haven’t even had a proper conversation with any of them yet. Yvette simply stood there, fuming over what she couldn’t achieve - killing the flies. After a moment of silence, Yvette closed her eyes and balled up her fists. It could be seen that she was going to explode anytime and the house would probably be burnt down in fire, once she did.

Instead, Yvette forced herself to calm down and opened her eyes afterwards. It was then she caught sight of a racket, the thing that captures mosquitoes and zaps them with lightning. Immediately, Hika grabbed it and swung it around her, shocking them with electricity. The flies immediately fell onto the ground, an obvious explanation that they were dead.
    ”Hur hur hur.”
    Yvette chuckled evilly and crossed her arms in front of her chest in arrogance, proud that she had killed off the flies.
    Oh, what a silly girl.

Word Count: 219/150

Yvette Alvarez
    Yvette Alvarez

Binge Eater

Binge Eater

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvette Alvarez 21st January 2015, 1:15 pm

”Alright alright. Enough silliness. Back to working.”
    Yvette mumbled to herself, mentally face-palming. The flies laid dead at the bottom of the chair and Yvette decided to clean it up later after patching up the leaking roof. Taking the nail and the hammer,  Yvette placed it neatly against the ceiling and began hammering it lightly. After a couple of minutes of doing so, the nail was neatly embedded into the ceiling and the plaster was finally in place. However, there were stains around, probably due to the water that was dripping down. Yvette took a towel and wiped the stain off as well as the mould that was forming around.

Afterwards, Yvette cleaned the dead flies that pooled around the foot of the chair, leaving nothing behind.
    ”Perfecto.”
    It was truly a wonder that Yvette had completed cleaning up the place, repairing the roof and whatnot. After completing all the stuffs she was supposed to do, Yvette prepared to leave until a message on a table caught her attention. There was a packet placed above the letter. Out of curiosity, Yvette peered over it and scanned it quickly just to realise that it was a letter written for her, explaining how thankful she was for taking care of the house and that the packet of jewels was for her. Yvette couldn’t help but smile at the letter whilst clutching onto the jewels.

Thank you.

It was what she wrote on the letter that was written for her. A small message for the woman who thanked her.

Word Count: 256/150

Last edited by Yvette Alvarez on 21st January 2015, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yvette Alvarez
    Yvette Alvarez

Binge Eater

Binge Eater

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvette Alvarez 21st January 2015, 1:18 pm

-Job Completed-

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:14 pm