Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Housekeeping(job/solo)

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sebertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip:The Reaper
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Housekeeping(job/solo) Empty Housekeeping(job/solo)

Post by Melyre 14th November 2014, 4:50 am

Job info:
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Housekeeping(job/solo) Empty Re: Housekeeping(job/solo)

Post by Melyre 16th November 2014, 1:27 am

Melyre just arrived in Clover Town and was heading to the house she was going to look after for the owner , not knowing why the house needed to be looked but that didn't bother her . When she got to the house she knocked on the door '' Hello? ''she asked but there was no answer . Melyre pushed the door alittle and it opened , she looked around and saw a note on a table with keys next to it . '' I couldn't wait for you to come or a would have missed the train lock the door when your done reading this '' She read the note out loud  , there was a few more things that said in the note explaining where things were in the house and about Frank the neighbors dog and his mysterious ways of getting in the house . After she was done reading the note she took the keys that were next to in and locked the door and took of to look around the house .

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Housekeeping(job/solo) If8ys9w
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 16th November 2014, 1:27 am

Melyre carried out 1 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Housekeeping(job/solo) NXDHjfc
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 16th November 2014, 2:02 am

Melyre just got in the living room and there was a breaking sound , she turned around and saw no one she started cheaking all the room . When she got to the kitchen she saw what she didn't want , it was Frank he had broken a plate and was growling at her '' Good dogie good '' she said . He barked at her and started running at her to bite . She screamed and started running around the house . '' Gotta find something to knock this dog out '' she said while looking around every room that you can go to a next room so she can't get cornered by Frank . She got near a closet and hided in it to think of a way to knock him out or lure him out of the house . She sat in there thinking for 15 minutes and couldn't think of anything '' Well best way is try to lure him out of the house sanse i can't use my swords '' she sighted

Last edited by Melyre on 19th November 2014, 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 16th November 2014, 4:37 am

Melyre looked around as she got out of the drawer '' Hes not hare '' she sighted in relief . She looked around every corner cerfully  if he was there for her not to be spotted by him . She snuck into the kitchen and opened the fridge to look for some meat with a bones or something to lure him '' Damn it there is almost noting in this fridge , plan B he will chase me then " she said quietly . She looked around every room but didn't find Frank util she got to the living room . Frank was sleeping in the middle of the living room '' Maybe a can carry him out '' she said quietly trying not to weak up Frank . When she got close to him his eyes shot open and started chasing her '' Why me " she screamed while runing away from frank back to the drawer and hided in it again to think of a way to get Frank out of the house .

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 19th November 2014, 7:47 am

Melyre was still hiding in the closet she didn't knew how much she stayed there but it wasn't a short time still thinking how to knock him out without any bleeding wounds or how to lure him out sense in the kitchen there was nothing to help her lure him . '' I don't have a choice i need to make him chase me '' the black haired girl said to her self quietly still in the closet so Frank doesn't hear her if he was near there . She slowly opened the closet and checked if Frank was there , she sighted in relief that he wasn't and got out of the closet . Melyre peeked at every corner slowly with one eye only without showing any part of her body to see where he is so she can make a plan from where to chase her and how to get to the front door and open it to start her plan .
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 19th November 2014, 8:09 am

Melyre first got to the entrance of the house and Frank wasn't there which give her the opportunity  to open the door . Now she was off to find him , first she got to the kitchen . '' Great i forgot to close the fridge '' Melyre mumble to her self before continuing to peek at every corner and room she came by till she got to the bedroom where Frank was laying . '' Ok time to make him chase me '' she said and got closer to him and his eyes shot open he barked at her once and started chasing her immediately to bite her . She ran a couple of time through the rooms with Frank on her tail and finnaly sidestepped him near the door and he got out charging he was about to enter the house again but Melyre closed the door just in time . After that she just laid on a couch and fell asleep in an instant . She was woken up by the employer , he just give her the money and told her to leave he didn't seem to be in a good mood . Without taking a second chance she took the money and left .

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:31 am