Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Matter of Things the go Bump in the Night.(Private- Karina/Kiba)

~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

A Matter of Things the go Bump in the Night.(Private- Karina/Kiba) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Things the go Bump in the Night.(Private- Karina/Kiba)

Post by ~Kana~ 11th February 2015, 6:24 am

Karina was rather happy to find that Kiba did not seem surprised when she changed form. To be honest though her demon form was hardly that scary in comparison to his, not that she cared one little bit. Listening to what he had to say about finding himself and returning to his home with her she pulled him into another embrace.
    "Well I know I love who you are, even if you do not know who that is. She smiled up at him with her bright red eyes gleaming, "I would love nothing more than to help you Kiba. I will go wherever you need me to, in order to help you."
    By the sounds of it, Kiba's past was quite similar to her own. Dead parents and murder committed by themselves. She could relate to the pain Kiba must be feeling at the moment and knew how important it was for him to return to where he came from. In fact she was looking forward to learning more about him.
    "So is that our new destination?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Matter of Things the go Bump in the Night.(Private- Karina/Kiba) - Page 2 Kana_by_ravenart5-d8jooa8

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~
    D: 0 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0

[ 350 :: 750 ]

Kana's Playlist:

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Matter of Things the go Bump in the Night.(Private- Karina/Kiba) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Things the go Bump in the Night.(Private- Karina/Kiba)

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 11th February 2015, 1:51 pm

Kiba was caught off guard by Karina's words, "W-what?" He blinked at her. Kiba shook his head, clearing his head. "Are you sure you wish to come with me? I... well it will be dangerous." Kiba didn't want to put Karina in harms way for his own goals. Kiba smiled anyways, "If you ever need something from me just ask. You will always have me to help you." Kiba smiled at the beautiful demon, someone who accepted him for who he was not what he was. "And our destination... The Yukiko Shrine." Kiba gave Karina a gentle hug and moved to stand up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Matter of Things the go Bump in the Night.(Private- Karina/Kiba) - Page 2 QGrxNTU
    ~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Post by ~Kana~ 12th February 2015, 5:31 am

"Of course I wish to come with you I thought I just made that clear," karina let out a small, soft laugh, "And I do not mind any danger, you would protect me any way would you not?" She returned Kibas smile with one of her own and shook her head a little, "There is not much I would ever ask of you Kiba. But it is very comforting to know I have someone like you by my side."
    After receiving another gentle hug from Kiba, Karina gracefully stood up and waited for Kiba to do the same, smiling down at him. Once he had stood up she linked arms with him, "Well then lets go~" she said pulling at his arm a bit like an impatient child excited about going to the sweet shop.

A Matter of Things the go Bump in the Night.(Private- Karina/Kiba) - Page 2 Kana_by_ravenart5-d8jooa8

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~
    D: 0 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0

[ 350 :: 750 ]

Kana's Playlist:

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 17th February 2015, 9:51 pm

Kiba smiled at Karina, and stood up. "well then, lets go." Kiba smiled at her some more, "Let me show you... my old home." Kiba headed into the mountains, towards the shrine of winter.

[End Thread]

OCC: Making a job for it

A Matter of Things the go Bump in the Night.(Private- Karina/Kiba) - Page 2 QGrxNTU

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 1:00 am