Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

100 Heads of Ladon VS Death VS Conquest

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress 100 Heads of Ladon VS Death VS Conquest

Post by Za'cha 26th December 2014, 5:56 pm

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t11983-event-the-100-heads-of-ladon-open

"Well, well, well... now this is interesting." said the silver haired mage as he stepped out from the shadows. He grinned up at the sight of the multiplying dragon. "And here I thought I could just relax and see the sights... well, I'll admit, this isn't one sight I was expecting to see." Za'cha said as he looked around at the various comers and goers in this debut battle. "You are not terrified little mortal?" hissed one of the newly "born" dragons. The mage just smirked and laughed. "Terrified? Oh I am bloody well near pissing myself here." he freely admitted. "Anyone who wouldn't be scared is either stupid or completely insane." he said before taking up a ready stance. "However... this means I get to prove it." the dark mage smirked even as a dark cloud began to envelop him, dark purple lightning arcing all across the smoke. Three muttered words were all the sound that left the smoke.

"Prove what? That you are a foolish morsel begging to be devoured?!" roared the dragon as it lunged towards him. The clouds burst apart as the dragons maw came down upon him, to reveal a blood red armoured knight wielding a bone-like sword which was currently holding the jaws apart. "No... that my magic can accomplish the task, that the vaunted Dragon Slayers have been unable to perform." came the mage's voice from within the armour, even as his metallic tail lunged out and stabbed the beasts maw, forcing it to recoil in pain. "Now then... tremble dragon, and give me a good fight!" roared Za'cha as he charged the reptilian beast.

Stats:

Last edited by Za'cha on 29th December 2014, 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

100 Heads of Ladon VS Death VS Conquest Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Celestial Dark Queen
    Experience : 1100

In Progress Re: 100 Heads of Ladon VS Death VS Conquest

Post by Mary Mahoney 27th December 2014, 12:19 am

Well this seems to be fun. It has been a while since I have tasted the blood of a dragon, but I am afraid this is simply a pretender.

True, but then I have a job to do. I will not fail when others look up to the Rune Knights for protection.

Mary's jacket fluttered in the wind as she approached the multiplying Dragon. Chaos had ensued and the streets filled with panicked civilians tried to flee what would become a war zone. A simple soldier walking towards the field of battle wearing a single cross of the Maker with the pure silver metal tarnished black from the Celestial Summoner's darkness that was in her soul Peace was fractured, but amongst the chaos someone had to provide some kind of order. Walking up to the closest Rune Knight Mary started giving out orders.

"I am Lieutenant Mahoney, start pulling back your men and focus on getting the civilians out of the warzone. You stand little chance and can get caught in the crossfire between the dragons and the mages. Afterwards set up a perimeter and take out straggling dragons. We are the shield of Fiore, time to earn that title."

Mary did not wait for confirmation, but instead started parkour up a wall and over the rooftops of Clover. She was counting several dragons and the multiplications have started. Secretly wishing there was a couple of Dragon Slayers to at least start weeding them, Mary instead had to do Rune Knight 101: Improvise. Mary placed the keychain around her wrist like a bracelet and leg first. Ninja kicking the first dragon that she saw across the face and into the nearest building. Property damage was already going to ensue regardless. Mary was not going to lose momentum and grabbed her guns Law and Order. With the guns she placed a single Holy bullet in one eye and an Unholy in another. Both bullets entering the skull and splattering dragon brain matter on the walls. Mary whispered, "One down... This is going to be a long day..." Mary looked up to see what was around her and despite the carnage that was around her, one person stood out....

"Hello Za'cha..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

100 Heads of Ladon VS Death VS Conquest 2h6tu1v
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 27th December 2014, 6:35 am

"Crescent Wave!" invoked the Dark Mage as he slashed through the air towards the draconic beast, the dark bow-wave of the magic slamming into their chest as they tried to rear up and away from the ranged assault. "Grargh!" roared the dragon before it slammed the ground, causing Za'cha to stumble a little before he righted himself. "You insolent little worm! I will peel you from that armour and devour you!" the beast proclaimed as it charged towards him. Za'cha simply smirked beneath his helmet as he charged the dragon as well.

The dragon's right claw came swiping in towards him, to which he brought Hidden Saber down in a blocking move, the dragonbone blade searing through their hide. "What is this?!" demanded the dragon as it brought its head up to bring down a blast onto him. "Dragon bone. Nasty thing for your kind ain't it?" quipped the Ex-Quip mage, jumping backwards as a large plume of fire came crashing down on the spot he'd been at moments before. The blast did however inflict some damage to him as the backwash flickered over him. "That was close... don't be so reckless." ordered Pride. "Had to get it to reveal itself... now we can really put this through its paces." said Za'cha before he held out a hand towards the beast.

"Oh? Are you surrendering mortal? Too little too late!" it declared as it prepared another breath attack. "Not quite. Dragon's Mirror!" he invoked, the pulse of magic surging from him before it enveloped the dragon. "Ha! Your attack did nothing! Now burn!" roared the dragon before it blinked. Nothing had come from its maw. "I said burn!" he roared, trying once more to breathe its fires over him. The beast stared at the empty air between the two of them before snarling. "What did you do to me you filthy human?!" it demanded.

"Simple. I took away your power. And now, you shall die!" yelled Za'cha as he charged towards the beast, his sword ringing out. The dragon let out a furious roar before it began to swat at the armoured mage, trying to squash him like a fly. The dragon managed to land a telling blow against the Dark Mage, who snarled as he pulled himself to his feet after being knocked back several feet. "It would appear this dragon is not quite playing around. And the Mirror won't last forever." remarked Pride. "Aye... no matter. Hidden Saber's dealing enough damage. Look at him. Bastard's bleeding out wherever we've cut him." argued Za'cha, nodding at the beast.

"Don't you have another weapon that is anti-dragon?" asked Tessa, to which both males looked a bit bashful about. "...You two are kidding me here. THIS is your only set?" scowled the Spirit of the Scythe. "H-Hey! I'm working on it alright!" Za'cha yelled, earning a puzzled look from the dragon. "Who are you talking to mortal?" The Dark Mage blinked before placing a gauntlet over his helmet in the facepalm position. "Never mind... just die already." he said as he charged the beast once more. The dragon once more brought their talons to bear, the beasts claws scraping against his dragonbone sword. "And now to squash you!" roared the beast, their other claw coming in from behind Za'cha.

"Damn it..." he cursed before using his armours tail to stab into the first claw and then using that grip to pull himself up onto their scaled arm. "Why didn't we do that sooner?" asked Tessa to which both Za'cha and Pride replied with "Shut up!" as they began to run up the beasts arm. "What the... I WILL NOT BE MOCKED!" roared the beast as it tried to squash them, blinking as the armoured mage was now on their shoulder, and soon enough on their back, right next to their neck to be precise. "Now... die!" yelled Za'cha as he plunged his sword down into the beasts neck, holding on for dear life as the gargantuan beast began to trash around, trying to dislodge him and the sword going deeper and deeper into its flesh.

Blood sprayed everywhere, coating everything around them in its fluids, including all over the armour and blade. Eventually the beast collapsed to the ground, its body wracking in its death throes as the Dark Mage slowly stood up, his sword still embedded in the beasts flesh. "Right... lets get collecting then eh?" he said, bringing out several large vials into which he started to gather up the dragon's blood. He then put some of its scales into a satchel he then put back into the small dimensional space that he stored his equipment in. "We've got company." said Tessa, causing Za'cha to look down from the dragon's still shuddering body at the gun toting girl. "Oh... hello." he called down as he removed his sword from the dragon's flesh and jumped down. He looked around at the devestation the other dragons were causing then back at the Rune Knight. "...Not my fault." he quickly said.

Stats:

Theme AMV:
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Mary Mahoney 28th December 2014, 2:44 am

Mary rolled her eyes at the man's reaction, this was the typical reaction. The Dark Queen sighed as she looked around her and the carnage that was ensuing. Mary commented, "Sometimes I wonder if the people trying to stop the chaos are not in turn causing more of it. Oh well if you don't buy insurance in Fiore, then your a bloody idiot..." Mary shook her head as she walked down the street, but stopped when the dragon sent yet another copy of himself. Wonderful... Now somebody would have to deal with that copy as well.

"You path-"

Mary just lifted the guns and opened fire. This was not some badly written novel or story. This was real life and there was ripoff dragons trying to kill the people in Fiore. Answer was simple, kill them back. So as the bullets ripped holes in the Dragon's stomach Mary said, "Oh shut up and die like a good little dragon..." The shots wouldn't quite kill the damn thing, but it would weaken it enough for overcompensating armored Death user with a leech in his body to finish. Honestly this was just going to be one of those days.

"So your going to make the lady do all the work? Get right to the stabbing already!"

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 28th December 2014, 5:12 pm

Okay... future reference, she's got a pair of high calibre pistols that will hurt. A lot. thought Za'cha to himself before he slowly nodded at the Rune Knight, readying his blade. "Least you're not a complete idiot. Most would be trying to arrest me simply for being here." he said before he surged towards the wounded Dragon. The fact that her bullets had been able to penetrate the dragons stomach lining definitely had the Dark Mage concerned... and intrigued at the same time. But, answers would wait. The Dark Ex-Quip Mage slid under the dragon's swinging paw before using his prehensile armoured tail as a make-shift pole vault to propel himself upright. With the added momentum, Za'cha brought his longsword to bear in a swinging arc, through the primary hole that the Rune Knight's bullets had gone through, and using that as an ease of entry point.

The dragon roared out in pain as his stomach was split open, his inner organs spilling out to the cobblestone street floor like so many vegetables from a ripped bag. "You dare to-" began the dragon before blinking as the Dark mage climbed inside of it. "What are you doing?!" it screeched, trying to shake Za'cha out of its insides. Hidden Saber soon emerged from various places in the dragons hide from within, once, twice, thrice, until its chest began to resemble swiss cheese. It let out a final gasp of pain before it fell forward into the ground with a large thud.

Za'cha cut himself loose from the dragons innards, carrying on his back and sending to his Ex-Quip dimensional space some more bones, fleshy parts, and blood. He walked over towards the Rune Knight, his dragonbone longsword resting on his shoulder. "Nice shooting." he said, eyeing the guns from beneath his helmet. "Who made the guns and ammo? Pretty damn powerful stuff to be able to pierce dragon hide with that much ease. Recoil would be a pain though... if you were strictly human." he said, keeping an eye on the girl even as Pride and Tessa kept an eye out for more dragons. "Any idea on what the hell started this thing?" he asked of nobody and yet everybody. The fact that a dragon that could multiply itself like this had just suddenly sprung up in the middle of Blue Pegasus territory made the mage curious.

Stats:

Theme AMV:
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 30th December 2014, 4:24 pm

Mary Mahoney just watched the scene enfold in its gruesome state of how to murder a dragon. Lesson one: Punch holes in the scales. Lesson two: Apparently the insides were not armored so crawling inside and stabbing works. Mary mentally took notes as she heard the comments about why she was not arresting him. Mary chuckled, "Sorry, but I left my pink fluffy handcuffs back at home. Shall I go back and get them?" Mary chuckled as she looked at the distance and the carnage around them. There was no intel or anything that could draw this combat to an end. This would be seriously ridiculous id the multiplication was infinite or the chaos with dividing by 0. Math dragon, Mary hated to say this but this was most dangerous thing she saw in a while.

Mary looked at her guns for a it and said, "Well to be honest these guns were developed by R&D with intention to penetrate magic with mundane materials. It worked, but the kickback would shatter the entire arm. These were almost standard issue at one point." Mary ejected her magazines to swap mags, the guns excess amount of heat and mixing with the air caused them to explode with enough force to blind the next Dragon she saw. They were not safe to keep loaded like that while she was going through her keys. What would help her in a situation like this? Mary then looked at the new Golden Key she acquired and said, "Do you think that you have something to hold down a Dragon in place? I have a plan."

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 30th December 2014, 6:10 pm

Za'cha looked at Mary as she answered him. "Pretty kinky for a Rune Knight." he said before mentally shuddering at the idea of those weapons of hers being mass produced. But he was glad that it had taken their entire Research department in order to make them. Intellectually speaking, that gave him a distinct advantage. When she asked about holding a dragon in place, he looked towards the new dragon spawn and smirked beneath his helmet. "Maybe. Got something I want to test out myself. Today's a damn good day as any." remarked the Dark Mage before he held out Hidden Saber.

"Ethereal Hidden Saber!" he invoked, the weapon shimmering for a moment before a ghost-like duplicate of the dragonbone longsword appeared beside him. He looked the copy over for a moment before nodding. "Alright, whatever you're going to do Mary Quite Contrary, better make it quick. Not entirely sure if this will work or not. First time for everything." admitted the Dark Mage before he charged the blinded beast. Za'cha leapt forward, his real blade plunging down into the dragon's flesh and down into the ground beneath them, even as the ghostly copy did the same with the other front paw. The dragon cried out in pain as it tried to move itself, finding some manner of movement possible with the real blade. "Ah crap..." groaned Za'cha as his armour and blade began to shimmer, signalling they were reaching their limit. "MOVE IT RUNE KNIGHT!" he yelled over, hoping his Ex-Quip would hold long enough for whatever her plan was to work.

Stats:

Theme AMV:
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 4th January 2015, 2:16 pm

Mary left the guns into their cases and instead pulled out the key for Gemini. Mary called out, "Lets do this Gemi and Mini!" A dark portal emerged as a single Dark form appeared, but it wasn't to Mary's benefit. Because the figure that popped out was another Mary Mahoney, but she was wearing nothing but a bath towel. The real Mary's jaw just dropped as she started to freak out, "Why are you like this?!" Gemini Mary turned around and smirked mischievously, "This was the last appearance you had when we last touched you. Remember when you wanted to-" Mary immediate interrupted while blushing beet red as she stammered, "N-nevermind that! Go copy that Dragon and tell me what it knows."

Mary was so embarrassed, but it was worse that a Dark Mage just saw that. Mary wanted to kill herself now, but it wasn't going to be permanent anyways. However the Mary clone got to touch the dragon as for a split second it went from a pair of blue haired children to a giant Dragon. Or well a deformed and deranged looking mix of a dragon, this was what Mary was afraid of. the magic levels of the dragon was too much for Gemi and Mini to handle maintaining shape, but intel gathering on other hand. Mary said, "Okay despite that setback, we got the intel. Proceeding to slay this thing." Mary's body oozed black shadows from her body and stabbed with enough force with her hands to pierce the skin from the belly. She then grabbed hold and let out a rip as a good chunk of the creatures skin, scales and some tissue went with it. Not actually killing the thing, but causing immense pain she said, "Think I can make dragon skin boots out of these?"

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 4th January 2015, 3:26 pm

Za'cha had to blink when he saw the Rune Knight summon Gemini... as a copy of her in a bath towel, and apparently insinuating... "Alright... so... we tell her about this key or?" muttered Za'cha to his guests. Tessa was laughing her proverbial ass off whilst all Pride could do was mutter under his breath and roll his eyes. "Let's focus on the dragon? We're currently without a real weapon." said Pride as the beast got loose from his Hidden Saber which had decided now would be a good time to fade away home, leaving the mage with only the ghostly copy.

The Dark Mage leapt backwards as the Dragon tried to slam a claw down into him, his ethereal blade coming beside him. The mage however had to groan at the sight of what Mary had done. "Don't even get me started... you'd be lucky if you could make the soles of boots with those... urgh, amateurs." the Ex-Quip mage grumbled before he looked back at the very clearly pissed off dragon now. "Screw this noise. Time to give you a proper test-run, De'vant was just the appetiser." he said, grabbing his pendant with his right hand. "It's about time!" squeeled Tessa as the pendant glowed with an unholy light, the Ex-Quip mage pulling it from his neck and to his side, the light growing and extending until the Weapon of Death was clearly and truly formed.

The Dragon balked briefly at the sight of the Weapon and its owner. Za'cha shuddered slightly as Tessa flooded his body with her power. "You make it so damn hard to let you go you know..." he mock-scolded the Spirit who merely smirked. "Who says that's not my intention?" she suggested, making the Dark Mage chuckle before he encased himself in dark smoke, blue lightning arcing around it. Soon though twin wings dispersed the smoke with a shockwave as he flew straight up towards the Dragon's head. "Say hello to Darkwarp Raiment." he said, raising the Scythe in his grip. "And say hello to oblivion." he finished before he swung the blade straight through the dragon's hide.

The Scythe's blade went through the scales and flesh without leaving a single trace of its passage, almost as if it had never been real or there to begin with. The only signal that it had done anything had been the sickening crunch of bone that resounded out, followed by the dragon roaring within its throat, unable to move its face or jaw as the bones had been broken and severed. The beast thrashed around, trying to crush the flying bone smasher, and the little woman below. But thanks to the empowered form granted by the Weapon, combined with Darkwarp's flight, Za'cha evaded the dragon's aimless swings with ease before he came to its neck, flying past with the Scythe dangling below like a fisherman's hook.

It caught the dragon's spine, shattering it and rendering it paralysed from the neck down. Once more, there did not appear to be any external wounds whatsoever on the beast as it plummeted to the floor. The ghostly copy of his dragonbone longsword soon found itself plunged into the dragon's eyeball, straight through into its brain as it lay there defenseless. Za'cha landed on the ground beside the beast, the end of the Scythe resting on the ground before he looked at Mary. "So, Gemini get anything useful from this thing?" he asked, taking this brief moment between dragons to try and figure out their next move.

Stats:

Spells Used:

Theme AMV:
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 4th January 2015, 9:07 pm

Mary dropped her piece of flesh, what a pity really. This would actually have been a fun pastime for her. Mary said, "So what happened here Gemi and Mini?" The giant Dragon mish mash of messed up everything stared for a bit as she started to give out the answers, "This creature is named Ladon. It serves Echidna. It intends to destroy Blue Pegasus Guild. The plan is to-" Mary sighed, she forgot it gives all the information in bullet point form so just as she was going to ask to speed things up a familiar voice popped in.

"Konichiwa everybody!"

There was then a shadow wisp of a young girl that seemed to walk around holding a cotton candy in her mouth. For a being of the shadows it was very oddly dressed, but there was a sense of power within her. Taking a bite out of the candy she looked at the deformed dragon and laughed her brains out until she looked at the weapon in Za'chas hands. She simply said,
    "Hi Tessa, I thought you were a slut sharing your mind with others. But your bedding your mind with him and a Celestial Spirit? And you Mary! I have a one in a lifetime chance to fight *bleeping* dragons and your not letting me join in on this fun!? I will-" Mary said, "Well if you weren't insistent on taking my money in buying your candy and sticking around me some more. Then you wouldn't miss out so much Anju!" Mary grabbed the girls hand and yanked, its form changing into that of a weapon as the surge of power rushed through her head. Conquest has deployed on the field a Mary motioned for Gemini to finish the damn report, but felt like Za'cha was watching her. Mary looked at the Darkie, "What?"

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 5th January 2015, 6:34 am

"You really want a pair of dragonscale boots, you'd need a lot more than that lump of scrap you got. Depending on if you're making it yourself, or hiring someone else to do it for you." Za'cha informed her, taking some amusement in her pouting at the situation. He listened to the Spirit's report before it was interrupted by... someone, or rather something very strange. "The hell are you?" he asked, even as Tessa sighed inside his head. "You know this arsehole?" he asked the Death Scythe who twitched in acknowledgement. "That's Conquest's Weapon." she explained, making Za'cha raise an eyebrow. "That... raver is the Weapon of Conquest? And wait... you can take on human forms?" he asked, the Weapon merely shrugging. "Appears so. Personally never seen the need to try really. Although, I am curious... repeat after me." she said, the Dark Mage sighing as he listened before looking at Mary.

"Tessa says hello and asks, didn't you used to be a male a few centuries ago? Oh, and for the slut remark, she'd like to point out that her previous master didn't go around shagging half the stars in the sky, unlike some, whilst using their Weapon for their "playtime"." repeated Za'cha, before he blinked at the last comment. "Excuse me, what?" he asked, looking down at the Scythe. "Conquest decided to go around "conquering" a bunch of Celestial Spirits who happened to look female... and well, his Weapon has chains on it." explained Tessa to her Wielder, who simply groaned.

He pinched the bridge of his armour's nose and sighed a little before looking at Mary. "Can we get this over with? The sooner we finish off these damned dragons, the sooner I can bash my head against a wall to get rid of some of these mental images..." he said.

Stats:

Theme AMV:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 7th January 2015, 7:38 am

All the while the two mages and their spirits inquired and argued amongst themselves, something ominous was happening in the background. The seemingly lifeless corpses of Dragons that they had moments before defeated began to dissipate in to an eerie golden vapor. Even the chunk of flesh Mary acquired and the pieces of the Dragon collected by Za'cha in his pocket dimension began to fade and disappear in to nothing but raw magical energy. The collection of magical essence swirled behind them and began to grow in scale. The mass grew far larger than the Dragons before. Its shape warped and twined in to something very different from the Dragon's before. The scales on the body appeared more jagged and thick, however the shape of its torso remained the same aside from its size which grew to nearly three times the size. The tail extended twice the length and boney spines protruded from the tip of the tail all the way up its spine and split in to four different directions at the base of its necks, traveling along the four long necks that led to four ferocious Dragon heads. The transformation was swift and silent, but its presence would be made clear as it took one step forward, crushing the cobblestone beneath its monstrous foot. It no longer stood upright, but on all fours as most real dragons do.

All four heads roared ferociously. A puff of fire blew from one of its monstrous maws. the one to its right seemed to exhale blue sparks, the far right drooled a sort of green liquid that dripped on to the cobblestone and melted several feet in to the earth. the last head on the far left exhaled a chilly blue vapor that seemed to generate snow as it growled. All four of the Golden Dragon's heads spoke in unison. "I am ladon, the infinite and the immortal! Feel now, hopeless and insignificant!" The Dragons breathed upon them their many breaths as they roared. "Die!"

Boss Fight!

The four headed ladon will not go down easy. With Fire, Lightning, Acid, Snow and a far thicker hide than you've been facing, the four headed Ladon is a force to be reckoned with and it will take all of your might to bring him down!

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 12th January 2015, 1:28 am

"Well isn't this interesting..."

Mary quietly watched as the clone of Ladon did the first thing on its agenda and torcherd, froze, electrocuted and melted. There was little point in letting her own summon suffer due to the user's stupidity. So Mary channeled energy through Gemini's key, "Rest up, you will be needed later." Mary was annoyed, but she popped her neck slightly to the left as she saw this new target.

"So now Deaths being a coward hiding behind the words of her master. How fitting~"

"Anju is this really the time to-"

"Yes it is."

"What the heck is your problem?

"I just hate her. How do you Conquer when you kill everyone that you are supposed to exert your will on?"

"Didn't know you cared."

Mary was ready to strike at the first sign, but first she needed to summon some help. She grabbed 2 of her keys and turned them clockwise to open the gates of Purgatory. From the darkness emerged 2 figures one came out in a roar of a motor and the other one was a great Wolf that emerged. Mary was using them as distraction to get closer to the enemy. The young summoner jumped hi and used the blade of conquest as an anchor to wallrun straight at the dragon. The wolfs teeth and the Dullahans blade could not pierce the Dragons hide, but a Weapon of Apocalypse could. That was why she used the distraction and momentum  to get into melee. Mary managed to jump on the side of one of the heads face and jammed the blade in its eye. There was no hesitation or surrender....

...but in the end there will be Conquest.

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 12th January 2015, 2:59 am

Za'cha blinked as he saw the materials he had painstakingly collected simply sift out in motes of light towards the new multi-headed beast and growled. "Oi! That's bloody cheating!" he yelled before holding up a finger to forestall the Rune Knight. "Yeah, yeah, Dark Mage, cheating blah blah blah." he said with a shake of his head before he readied himself. When she summoned two new Spirits, he took a careful look at them. "A wolf-man thing, and... a woman on a magi-cycle? the Dark Mage thought to himself, trying to figure out which constellations those could be. "They aren't Constellations Spirits. They are spirits bound in the realm of what mortals call Purgatory." explained Pride, who sounded quite bored by their presence.

Tessa on the other hand... "She broke the walls of Purgatory?! Oh that stupid little... those walls were sealed for a damned reason, and this little trollop is just breaking them open at will! Bloody Conquest..." she cursed, even as the Rune Knight set into action her attack, the armoured mage watching carefully, and frowning at something that occured. "That doesn't seem right..." he mused before leaping back as a large glob of acid came crashing down, right before he got slammed by lightning. "Focus you fool!" snarled Pride as the Ex-Quip Mage rolled his shoulders and snarled himself. "Shut it you arrogant twat!" he told the Dark Celestial Spirit before looking at Mary.

"What the hell do you think you're doing girl?! Don't just use the damn Weapon! Wield it!" roared Za'cha before he flew towards the quadruple headed beast, aiming for the Acidmaw as he was dubbing it. "Conquest should be aiming straight for the beasts soul... so why he's spewing out blood is an unknown to me..." said Tessa, concern in her voice. The Winged Dark Mage slashed downwards with the Scythe, the Weapon penetrating through scale and flesh and sinew, his left hand moving to a reverse grip position above his right in order to bring the Weapon around him with an increased momentum for a second strike in an upwards slash, effectively breaking the beasts jaw in twain. Whilst the dragon could no longer direct the acid with breath strikes, it was still dripping onto the floor.

The blade came clean, with not a spec of blood on its edge or form. "Wield the Weapon of Conquest Rune Knight. Don't just use it." instructed the Dark Mage, his voice stern like a teacher's. "Even one like you should be much faster, much stronger than what you're showing me girl with it in your hands!" he called over before landing on the Dragon's back, drawing the attention of the Lightningmaw and Acidmaw. "You handle Cold and Spicy! I've got Drippy and Sparky!" The four dragon heads looked even more pissed than before with the Dark Mage's name declarations. "WE ARE LADON!" they roared. "Yeah?" said Za'cha, tilting the Scythe a little in his grip. "Well, I'm Death, and that's Conquest. The Apocalypse has come for you!"

Stats:

Theme AMV:
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 14th January 2015, 10:22 am

"Wield it? Isn't that what I am doing?"

"For bloody sakes, it's one of those people that think we need to be treated like if we are the most sacred thing in the world..."

"So that means..."

"Ignore that idiot and use me for victory."

Mary was riding on the thrashing dragon head as she tried to hold on for balance, she stabbed the eye again and twisted which caused the head the scream. A small smile crept on Mary's face as the crimson liquid sprayed her face. This felt good, the rush right before victory. She was then needing to jump off before the other head took a chomp out of her. This was it, Conquest hungered for victory and with her might it shall be accomplished. She however managed to leave the dragon head embedded with the blade as she descended. It was not all flawless however as she did not land on her feet properly and sprained her ankle. She grunted in pain, anger and adrenaline prove to be quite an anesthetic. She turned around in time to see the heads ready to toast her. Would she dodge? No, she had too much pride. She grabbed the chain and wwith the last of the darkness pulled the chains down in a way that it caused the dragon to be unbalanced. The breath weapons shooting random buildings sporadically, but not the 2.

"There shall be no defeat... No mercy.... Only victory..."

Oddly enough whether it be by fear or actual motivation. This action made everyone around her more motivated to fight. Like if there was no other outcome but victory...

HP: 90%
    MP: 80%

----------------------------------

Spoiler:

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 14th January 2015, 12:21 pm

"Aaaand she's bloody ignoring me..." grumbled Za'cha, a short snort from Pride. "Of course she is. I can feel the arrogance from here. It is quite delicious." the Dark Celestial Spirit mused. Tessa however sighed. "That may be because of Conquest... he... or this time around, she has always been one of the more self-involved of us." the Spirit of the Death Scythe informed them. "Ah, double the feast. Now this has gotten my interest." Pride said, smirking as he drank in the pride the Rune Knight and her Weapon were exuding.

The Lightningmaw glowered at Za'cha before unleashing a bolt of lightning towards him which he dodged, smirking as the beasts own blow struck its flesh. The multi-headed beast roared in pain, even more so when globdules of its own acid struck it when Acidmaw Ladon shrieked in pain. He gave the Scythe a swift spin, the Blade reaping through the flesh, seeking the bone and severing it in its path before coming out of the flesh, with nary a scratch on the beasts hide but still the sickening crunch of bone breaking resounding. "THAT," yelled Za'cha, "is what I mean girl! You continue to spill blood! Conquest does not hunger for blood! It does not feast on flesh! You are merely using the weapon, not wielding it! You are not using its full true power!" he called to her, hoping this time the stupid Rune Knight bitch would actually listen to him.

"Focus on our fight, not hers." growled Pride. "She's a Rune Knight, I'm a Dark Mage, we both have a Weapon of the Apocalypse... I'd rather face her at its full might. More of a challenge." said Za'cha, earning a sigh from the Dark Celestial Spirit. "Stop digging our grave and focus on the damned dragon... or I will." Pride growled, making Za'cha roll his eyes.

Stats:

Theme AMV:
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 15th January 2015, 8:48 am

"Ugh this man is giving me a head ache..."

I understand where he is getting at though. You feel it though don't you?"

"Actually I kind of noticed it when my face got sprayed in blood. I just continued, because I haven't heard any complaints."

"You owe me dinner much later though. I especially prefer the Mass murderers you fee-"

Mary just was having enough of the badmouthing Dark Mage that was criticizing every action that Mary did. One that was beginning to build up some more anger in Mary as she now had a sprained ankle and had to deal with a flame head and an Ice head. It was time to summon the next Celestial Spirit in her list, but would she be ready? Mary looked at her Golden Key and opened the gate to Purgatory to release a spirit that should have been lost to darkness if it weren't for Mary. Mary said, "Open the gates of the Ram, Aries!" At first the gate opened, but then emerged a figure from the darkness just in time for the 2 heads of the dragon to attack. Mary could not dodge the attack, but the Ram put up a wall of pink wool to block the attack. Looking at Mary the Ram said, "Are you all right? Sorry I" Mary interrupted the sheep, "Don't apologize for things that are not your fault. It's a sign of weakness." It was then that Mary heard the latest insult given to her and just paused. This has gone far enough.

Mary turned around and ran at full speed despite the sprained ankle, anger was a hell of an anesthetic. From behind Mary would hit Za'cha with the blunt end of the weapon and with a sliding motion tug at the targets soul. Except it wouldn't have been Za'chas soul being pulled as Conquest had an even bigger soul that deserved its attention.

"Hey Spirit of Pride tell your pet human to back off or I will have her kill your Dark Mage so I can eat you! Or even better you can be my b****!"

"What hes trying to say dumb ass is that Anju is hungry because the thing we are fighting is lacking a soul to eat. So cool your jets or I will tie you by the chains of this weapon and have you dragged by Victory. Do I make myself clear?!

She would then twist and release whatever soul she had in possession and turned her back to the dragon they were fighting at hand. The battle needed to be turned and so Mary had to think for a bit before she said outloud something that dawned on her.

"Why are we hitting the heads when they are all connected by the same body?"

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 15th January 2015, 10:16 am

"That's Aries?" asked Za'cha, raising an eyebrow at the sight of the Spirit. "It is indeed... although she's been partially darkened by Nakiya. I can feel her touch on the Sheep." the Dark Celestial Spirit said before Za'cha grunted in pain as Conquest went through him. Pride on the other hand actually cried out in pain. "Alright... so that can happen..." grimaced the Dark Mage. When Mary spoke, he had to raise a brow. "First of all... OW!" he snarled, gripping where the blow had struck him. "Second, glad you can actually wield it. Wouldn't be fun later otherwise." the Dark Mage smirked. "Third, we can only hear your side of the conversation. Not his... hers... Conquests." he said, pointing at the Weapon in her hands.

"And fourth... how was I supposed to know that a self-replicating draconic being didn't have a soul?" Za'cha asked before a thought occured to him as Mary asked her question. "Wait... that's a good question... but... let's make it bigger... Assume each of these," he said, gesturing to all the dragon's in the town, "is a head... where's the body? Where's the origin point?" he asked before looking at the Dragon heads turning their focus to them. "As for why we were hitting these heads..." he said, before grabbing Mary and pulling her to the side and off the beasts back with him as all four heads blasted the spot they were at, their combined breaths bursting through their own hide and out the other side.

"That's why. Piss them off enough to make a fundamental mistake. Area awareness." the Dark Mage smirked before he gave Death's Scythe a cleaning twirl, dispersing the dust that came from the dragon's collapse. He frowned though as he looked the corpse over. "That raises another question... how did that one manage to create itself like that? There's something else at work here... and yes before either you or Anju say it, I talk a lot and ask a lot of questions. But still... where was the initial Ladon sighting?" Za'cha asked the Rune Knight.

Stats:

Theme AMV:
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 16th January 2015, 2:38 am

Mary paused for a brief second as the Dragon finally was killed. Conquests magic was over now and she could unsummon the Celestial summons, but not before Fenris grabbed the dragon with its Jaws and dragged it into purgatory happily. She was going to feast tonight! Mary sighed as she also unsummoned Celty, but left Aries out in the open. Motioning her to come over, Mary took off her boot and allowed Aries to make a bandage out of pink wool. Mary simply said, "Thanks Aries, you are a life saver." Mary made sure to give the Spirit a hug, one that surprised what once was a servant to the Spirit King. Now she was neighter serving the Dark or Light Celestial Spirits, it was time that she served herself. Aries did not shy away like she normally did, instead she softly hugged back. Nakiya's darkness did not fully corrupt the Celestial Spirit, somehow Mary reversed the process.

Mary was interrupted by the Dark Mages question and for a brief while she looked around. Honestly it did not matter where it originated, there was dragons everywhere rampaging the city and several other mages that entered the fight. Mary stood there contemplating for a bit, before giving her piece.

"I don't know, but we can always go to the next group, kill the dragon they are fighting and if it is not the original then we go to the next one. Or we wait for the next dragon to be summoned to us and actually pay attention where it came from."

"If we wait for the next dragon, then I want to be doing something in mean time."

"Well if it's Celestial Summoning or of similar nature, then I can sense it. If I don't then it may actually be something else at work. I can tell you it's no Purgatory Spirit, they follow more of a 'leave me alone and mind your business' standpoint. Honestly if both the Light and Dark stopped being idiots there wouldn't be issues from us. I would say human nature, but I don't think it really applies to us."

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 18th January 2015, 3:06 am

Za'cha shook his head at the Rune Knight's suggestion concerning going from group to group, or waiting for the next dragon to be summoned nearby to them. "Neither option is sufficient. The first one is the equivalent of trying to fight a wildfire by putting out the edges of it sporadically. The second would take too long to trace the origin point, and time is of the essence I think we can both agree." the Dark Mage said as he glanced around.

"And it's not Celestial Summoning that much I can tell for certain. If it was, the beast would have been in more pain from just Darkwarp Raiment being on its flesh." he said before explaining. "The winged armour, I've made it from a special alloy that is quite harmful to Celestial Spirits." When she tried to compare Light and Dark Spirits and say it didn't apply to humans, Za'cha couldn't help but laugh.

"Light and Dark will always wage a war with one another. Whether it be in the Celestial Realm, or in the physical mortal planes. On rare occasions will the conflict stop, if only because something threatens them both." he said, gesturing to the dragons around town. He paused in his speech as ten miniature Ladon's arrived on the scene, snarling at them. "...Horse sized dragons... lovely."

Stats:

Theme AMV:
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 27th January 2015, 2:37 pm

Mary was about to make a snarky comment when she looked up to the sky and noticed Heero from Fairy Tail and Shuhei from Blue Pegasus dealing with Ladon in the sky. Mary paused for a couple of seconds and simply said, "Nevermind I think that I have an idea where the head of this serpent is." Mary shook her head, this was going to be a nightmare for the Rune Knights and the Magic Council. Too much damage of private property and Magic Council classified H-ranks fighting it out. Why would they do something so irresponsible? Mary sighed as she turned around to face the miniclones of Ladon.

"Let's just kill these things and then move on. Bet you 500 jewels that I get more kills than you."

OOGC: Sorry for late and short post. Been sick lately.

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 28th January 2015, 5:51 am

It was only after Mary had taken her sights off the battle in the sky, that it had revealed its relevance.  Raining down upon them, a blast of magma struck the ground near them and from the point of impact protruded veins of hot lava that seared everything it touched and not only that, but blasts of frost from the Dragons in the sky caused the temperature in the air around them to plummet and it began to snow as gale force winds began to bellow through the town of Clover.  Coupled with the snow, the vicinity became a blizzard with a fiery flare on the floor.  The true strength of Ladon had slowly begun to reveal itself as the climate began to slowly shift in the town as the battle ensued in the sky.  

As they fought, the White Wizards victory over one of the Dragons would prove hazardous to the two mages fighting in this particular area below him.  After the blast of magma,  The snow falling and the winds blowing, a three headed winged Ladon crashed on to the ground before Mary and Za'cha.  Though it seemed damaged and beaten as a result of battling the God of Ishval, it gurgled and growled with contempt and anger still.  The monstrosity slowly picked itself up on to its feet and roared loudly at the two new adversaries.  half of the smaller versions of itself evaporated in to golden mist and joined themselves with their superior body, healing Ladon of its wounds and spawning a fourth head.  Magma, frost, dark light and white light.  This enraged enemy would prove to be the most fearsome yet for the duo.

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 28th January 2015, 11:43 am

Za'cha observed the battle in the skies and frowned slightly as he eyed one of the beasts. "Is that-" he began to say before the globule of magma came splattering down... right on top of them! "Move!" he ordered, leaping backwards, the magma just barely missing him. The mage let out a slow breath of relief before raising an arm over his eyes at the sudden snow storm and gale force winds battering around them. "What the bloody hell?!" he yelled over the noise. "Seems that Ladon is intent on altering this region to suit itself." Pride surmised. "Like Territory Magic?!" the Dark Mage questioned the Dark Celestial Spirit. Pride shrugged. "Perhaps, but not as... refined. This is raw power causing this phenomenon, not any mortal magic." he said before blinking and looking back to the skies. Za'cha followed his gaze and groaned. "Great... INCOMING!" he roared, bracing himself for the plummeting beast.

The beasts landing briefly stilled the winds before they were once more whipped up. Za'cha looked at the beast before them as it began to regenerate, using the smaller dragons as components. "Fascinating..." he muttered before shaking his head to get his focus back. He looked back at Mary as best he could through the snowstorm and raging winds, then back to the four headed giant Ladon. "Guess we've got to pull out all the stops with this one... Status?" he asked, glancing back to Pride who nodded slowly. "Ideal." he said, a dark smirk on his face. The Dark Mage nodded before regarding the beast once more. "PRIDE'S AEGIS!" he invoked, his entire body becoming encased in darkness.

The Ladon beast roared and fired a beam of white light at the shadowy form, blinking as the blast was dodged at almost inhuman speeds. The darkness shattered around Za'cha, revealing his true trump card. Both of his eyes glowed a blood red, and a dark aura permeated his body. "Now then insufferable snake," said Za'cha, his voice echoing with that of Pride's which was now audible since it was Pride in control, "you face a true power. Now, die and remain so! This is my world to despoil!" he commanded, not even phased as the beast brought its massive tail to bear upon the currently airborne warrior. As the tail connected with him, the dark aura only seemed to become stronger, Pride now gripping his free hand into the beast's hide with his armoured talons. The scales of the dragon were cracking beneath his grasp, the talons penetrating into the tender flesh beneath.

"My turn." smirked the Dark Celestial Spirit bound in human flesh. He was going to enjoy killing this damned reptile, even if he had to do so piece by regenerating piece.

Stats:

Signature Spell:

Theme AMV:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 26th April 2015, 1:29 pm

A seven headed Dragon burned a line across the sky as it flew in to Clover Lake. A moment later, all Dragons defeated or still standing evaporated in to Gold Energy, and began to gather and accumulate in the depths of Clover Lake. The Waters began to bubble ominously as a shimmer of gold radiated from the bottom of the lake, the sky began to turn dark as thick black clouds began to form over Clover Town. The process of whatever it was that was taking place went on for quite some time, all while everyone in Clover could do nothing but wait for what was about to happen, happen. The water level suddenly began to rise in Clover Lake as something grew in its depths. A lightning bolt struck the center of Clover Lake and the water burst in to the sky, sending an enormous wave crashing through the streets of Clover, flooding the entire town threatening all mages still on street level, leaving only roof tops and the the tops of trees visible.

From the Lake, the colossal calamity emerged. Ladon, the one hundred headed Dragon had finally revealed his true form. Taking one enormous step forward, the Dragon crushed a three story building under his hand. Its bottom half remained submerged, the enormity of which prevented the water from receding back in to Clover Lake for the time being. Its one hundred heads coiled and twisted around one another and looked menacingly in all directions, picking out all mages that had fought it up until now. "I am, Ladon!" Its voice rang loud and low throughout the entire town, generating a light breeze as it spoke.

The situation seemed dire to all. None would be capable of defeating such a monstrous entity. The one hundred headed Dragon roared triumphantly as all in Clover looked upon it, exhausted from their respective battles. However, when all seemed lost a bright light radiated from the sky, illuminating the entire town in daylight. The White Wizard raised his weapon and called out to all mages in Clover. "Mages! Take a moment, breath. Realize that you're not alone in this! What miracles may come, only serve to benefit those who've stood their ground! So get up and muster your courage!" Shuhei raised his sword and fired a beam of light in to the sky. "The strength of Blue Pegasus is with you, Heroes of Fiore!"

The heads of Ladon wreathed and roared in anger in response to the spell Shuhei had just cast. Suddenly, the clouds parted and a shining Pegasus descending towards Clover Town and dove in to the flooded streets. The water began to glow blue, and beads of water started to rise up in to the air and sink in to the skin of all those it came in to contact with. The water of Hippocrene, Blue Pegasus' sacred fountain and Guild Spell restored all mages to their peek and filled their hearts with courage, inspiration and the motivation to move forward. "FOOLS!" Ladon shrieked. "Show this fool what Fiore is made of!" Shuhei called out to all mages, as he himself fired his Dragon's Roar, a tremendous white ray of light."

OOC: Make your final post in the main thread. https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t11983-event-the-100-heads-of-ladon-open Your character will remain where he or she is, so if you wish to continue after Ladon has fallen, you may continue your threads in the ones you've started. [/color]

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:51 pm