Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon! (OPEN!)

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Empty [Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon! (OPEN!)

Post by Mifune 26th December 2014, 11:35 am

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Gorgon_head_event_by_gramcrackers-d76qvoc

The day seemed quiet as the tall stranger strode in to the town of Clover.  His long golden hair fluttered in the wind and the sun reflected beautifully off of his silver platemail, clinging and clanging as he made his way to the fountain in the town square.  Onlookers whispered amongst themselves and stared curiously at the knightly character.  One of four children that were playing with a red ball in the town square accidentally kicked their toy towards the stranger.  It bounced along the paved road and rolled to his feet.  Looking down at the ball, the stranger raised and eyebrow and then glared at the frightened children, who did not dare to get too close to the armor clad man.  He smiled at the children and for a moment, they felt unafraid of him.  Suddenly the stranger raised his foot and quickly stomped on the ball, flattening it.  The stranger nodded his head to the side, signaling the children to beat it.  They ran away in tears as he began to chuckle loudly.  "Well that wasn't very nice."  From the crowd, Shuhei stepped forward to confront the stranger with crossed arms.  Looking back, the stranger smiled widely.  "Shuhei..."  His voice was deep and raspy with a very eerie tone.

The White Wizard looked puzzled, as the armor clad man seemed to know him.  Which wasn't incredibly surprising considering his status, but the way he acted towards the sight of him troubled Shuhei.  "Do I know you?"  He asked.  The stranger turned to face Shuhei.  "You shall."  The stranger reached behind him and drew something from a pouch on his belt.  Extending his arm forward he held a Golden Apple toward Shuhei.  "I AM, Ladon!  and I, am HERE... ON behalf OF!"  The way he spoke seemed to drag on quite a bit, pausing too often and emphasizing the wrong words...  He bored Shuhei to no end.  Ignoring him, he glared at the Golden apple Ladon held, captivated by it.  He was filled with a desire to acquire it.  Shuhei was strong however,  he realized that it must have been some form of magic and shook his head, returning his gaze unto Ladon, but glanced at the Apple again every now and then.  "Sorry, could you repeat that?  I wasn't listening."  Shuhei scratched the back of his head.  Angry, Ladon growled.  "You shall, PERISH, by the WILL OF, Shuhei yawned.  "My mother, Echidna!"  

Shuhei raised an eyebrow at the mention of the name Echidna.  Familiar, yet unknown to the white wizard.  "Where have I heard that name before..."  He pondered.  However, before he could come to any conclusions, Ladon thrust the Apple unto his own chest and a gold glow enveloped him, and warped him in to an ugly form which grew and grew to mammoth proportions.  Surprised, Shuhei took a step back and tried to prepare himself for whatever it was Ladon was turning in to, but to no avail.  In a flash, a Gold reptilian tail erupted from the glowing monstrosity and nailed Shuhei, sending him flying through a building.  People ran in terror as Ladon manifested in to a massive wingless dragon and roared terrifyingly loud.  "Tremble, humans.  You shall ALL, Burn..."  

Shuhei dug himself out of the pile of rubble in which he laid and looked outside at the monster Ladon had become.  "This is not how I planned on spending my afternoon!"  In anger, Shuhei flash stepped directly in front of the Dragon and cocked his fist back.  "Divine Dragon's Iron Fist!"  His arm glowed as he thrust his fist in to the side of Ladon's ugly dragon face and launched him across the square in to a cafe at the other side, where in the citizens had already cleared out.  Shuhei landed on his feet and gazed upon the Dragon, who seemed to be quite shaken up by the strike.  "You're not so tough."  Shuhei mentioned.  Upon taking a step closer to the dragon, he stopped as Ladon quickly got back up on to his feet and began to laugh.  "Ladon, is NOT weak.  Ladon, is, MANY!"  

To Shuhei's surprise, the Dragon split right down the middle and divided himself in to two equally large dragons.  The two that came to be divided in to two more, and the four became eight.  They spoke in unison to Shuhei.  "Blue Pegasus, SHALL Fall..."  Only Four of them remained to face Shuhei while the other four split in four different directions, beginning to wreak havoc on Clover and multiplying even further.  "This isn't good..."  Shuhei said under his breath as the four enormous Dragons began to charge the White Wizard.    

OOC: Rules to the Event:

1: You're allowed to face off against as many Dragons as you want, but don't bite off more than you can chew!  Mayhem is encouraged, but do not take the fight to the Blue Pegasus Guild Hall.  There may be a part to the event that takes place there afterward.

2: After your first post is made, start another topic with a link back to this thread and edit a link to your personal topic in the post you make here.  This is to prevent clutter in one thread.  If you want to fight alongside someone else, make your entry post in their linked thread.  If you want to hop over on to someone elses fight after you've already began RPing in one fight, link the fight you're going to in an exit post, and the fight you've just been in in your entry post in the thread you're joining.  

3: Ladon is a powerful Dragon with many abilities, primarily multiplication.  Every individual Ladon is capable of having a different Dragon's Breath or the same, but only 1 per Dragon.  ladon's personality can change with each multiplication so don't worry about RPing him accurately.  Be as creative as you want.

4: Enjoy fighting the 100 Heads of Ladon!  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Empty Re: [Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon! (OPEN!)

Post by Alito 26th December 2014, 5:21 pm

OOC:

"I knew something was going on..." Ayato muttered. The Sixth Sense had felt some sort of magic essence around town earlier today when Ayato was at a snack booth nearby. The magic it sensed was immeasurable, and unknown, in that matter. Even the beholder was unknown, thus only the magic essence could be identified. Ayato had seen the White Wizard known as Shuhei, his Guild Master, rivalling this humongous creatures- eight of them- currently in what seemed to be a battle. The creatures looked strong, and rather mightier beyond anyone Ayato has ever seen, just by its presence alone. The dragons could speak as Ayato had heard them before. The Elucidator kept poking at Ayato mentally, telling him to prepare for this battle, and serve as a supplementary weapon for his master. A smirk wrote itself on Ayato's face while he positioned himself better than he had in any other brawl.

"Two opponents now?" The dragon wondered, draw its partners' attention, and pointing one its claws towards Ayato. Ayato clinched his teeth immediately, wondering how and why the dragons were here. Was there something Ayato had not known about the guild that could have potentially threatened these beasts? Albeit, he had to fight, regardless. He could not leave his master be, as that would defeat the purpose of his guild's code. Though he was positioned at the bottom of his guild's hierarchy, he would act as if he were at the top, for this was his moment to shine. "Shuhei..." Ayato called, "Today, I'm going to show you how proud you should be of your members!" Ayato rose his sword up to face the dragons' head levels while the book rested firmly in his other hand. The distance between him and the dragons was one-hundred feet, allowing for some time before Ayato would decide to get in close-combat with these living dangers.

Aside from this all, Ayato wondered what the dragons were capable of. An ordinary citizen would just assume it could fly and breathe fire, though there was no way that these dragons ahead were only capable of that. No, these dragons seemed capable of much more than what an ordinary citizen could imagine, hence the purpose of Mages living. They were the ones responsible for fighting things like this, and hopefully to win, in this case. As the Sixth Sense had noticed earlier, there was something these dragons possessed that the Mage bet nobody would be aware of, yet they would have to be prepared, otherwise. Considering the size of these dragons, a single smash against the ground could probably destroy a great portion of the town, itself. "Why don't we drag this guy out of the city?" Ayato suggested. However, one of the dragon laughed immediately after this suggestion was made.

"If you wish for this battle to commence elsewhere, young human, you will have to bring me there by force. I will not follow what you lowly mortals have to offer without a fight!" Ayato was just being foolish, at this point. He had heard most of what the dragon said before, and generally, it wanted to obliterate the guild, and its people. This ultimately brought Ayato into the situation, whether he liked it or not. Heck, now that he thought about it, there was no way the dragon would dare to move outside of where it stood. The guild was probable to be destroyed during this battle, though if Blue Pegasus managed to win this fight, the guild could always be rebuilt. However, why? Why was this all happening? Just as Ayato wished to advance in the magic world, this dragon was in the way, threatening the lives of this town merely with its presence. On the contrary, there was something that had not changed since Ayato was here. The sword still stood with its point aimed towards the dragon's head. Ayato was going to put all of his power into this sword, and slay the dragon, if he were given the chance. Anyone could tell by his body language how eager he was to rid of this town's current ordeal.

Last edited by Seitenshi Ayato on 26th December 2014, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) 7y0bO7j
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Empty Re: [Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon! (OPEN!)

Post by Kirahunter 26th December 2014, 5:52 pm

No self respecting mage seeking recognition would ever set foot in Clover Town for the local guild of Blue Pegasus cast a long shadow. With names like Speed Demon Zack and Flash God Shuhei walking the streets every day even a wizard saint like Simon found it hard to get much notice. Now for a man who's biggest day-to-day motivation is hero worship the phoenix mage avoided Clover Town like the plague, or more like the famine. But today would be different, on a casual fun run around the country he took a glance over at the distance shape of Clover Town and did an acrobatic double take off the handle. He saw large magic presences duplicating like mad in the city. Not just dormant magic bodies activating(like you would expect from a mage entering battle) but fully active entities just popping into existence. Immediately in response he turned altering his course towards the town. His magic sensory ability was working over time as large magic signatures just seemed to appear which was beyond weird, magic appearing tended to be more subtle such as when a new magic-able person is born a tiny spark would appear but here dragon sized high rank magic bodies were popping out of thin air.  Nearing the city he jumped into the air for a better view over the builds and immediately he had his explanation as the many multiplying monsters became visible. A bite of his tongue stopped him from swearing as he became aware that the entire city had become a total battle ground with giant monsters roaming around like they owned the place. It was enough to make him forget about how much he hated the dang place to try and save it.

Landing on a rooftop Simon wasted no time taking in the scenery and bolted across the roof line to the nearest creature. From a pouch on his back he pulled out a large blue feather coat and slung it over his shoulders, the coat serving as an extension of himself increased his magic reservoir notably. The dragon looked up from some building it had been wreaking a moment before to see the half-pint wizard charging him. It was hardly impressed and made a lackadaisical attempt to swallow him whole along with a section of the roof he was standing on. While killing a monster from the inside was on Simon's bucket list this one had too many teeth for him to try that one out and instead he sprung high over it's head. Still several meters above the dragon he swung his right arm downward at the beast, mentally focused on the back of it's head, and snapped his fingers "Phoenix Rage!" With the snap of his fingers an explosion of blue fire erupted from the spot Simon had focused on sending the reptilian cranium crashing into the ground. With a flip Simon landed from his jump on the next building over "Aight one mystery monster down, a ton to go." Just as he said it the fragment of Ladon jumped back to it's feet and took another bite at Simon, glancing over his shoulder Simon cussed at the gaping jaw surrounding him "Well scratch that one down part." He spun on his heel and round house kicked the roof of it's mouth full force boy was Ladon surprised when he found the pipsqueak packed some serious kick power sending flying back into the wreckage of a building Simon rolled his shoulders "Stay down before I show you how I put the 'God' in God Leg magic." With 20-20 hindsight Simon corrected himself "Er I guess I already did..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC:
    Continued in The Phoenix vs The 100 Heads of Ladon: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t11988-the-phoenix-vs-the-100-heads-of-ladon
    Hope I did this right

Last edited by Kirahunter on 26th December 2014, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 26th December 2014, 5:55 pm

"Well, well, well... now this is interesting." said the silver haired mage as he stepped out from the shadows. He grinned up at the sight of the multiplying dragon. "And here I thought I could just relax and see the sights... well, I'll admit, this isn't one sight I was expecting to see." Za'cha said as he looked around at the various comers and goers in this debut battle. "You are not terrified little mortal?" hissed one of the newly "born" dragons. The mage just smirked and laughed. "Terrified? Oh I am bloody well near pissing myself here." he freely admitted. "Anyone who wouldn't be scared is either stupid or completely insane." he said before taking up a ready stance. "However... this means I get to prove it." the dark mage smirked even as a dark cloud began to envelop him, dark purple lightning arcing all across the smoke. Three muttered words were all the sound that left the smoke.

"Prove what? That you are a foolish morsel begging to be devoured?!" roared the dragon as it lunged towards him. The clouds burst apart as the dragons maw came down upon him, to reveal a blood red armoured knight wielding a bone-like sword which was currently holding the jaws apart. "No... that my magic can accomplish the task, that the vaunted Dragon Slayers have been unable to perform." came the mage's voice from within the armour, even as his metallic tail lunged out and stabbed the beasts maw, forcing it to recoil in pain. "Now then... tremble dragon, and give me a good fight!" roared Za'cha as he charged the reptilian beast.

Stats:

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t11989-100-heads-of-ladon-vs-death-vs-conquest

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:

Post by Guest 26th December 2014, 6:34 pm

"Well, I'll be damned," says a voice. A voice all too familiar to say the least. A man steps out of a shadow. His name is Nikolai.

One obvious feature is his mane of hair. Not only is it clean-cut, it's white! Pretty outlandish for the Draco Mage. He had just came back from the shop where he got his hair dyed, and walked through an alleyway when he sees the most disgusting sight:

A dragon. Multiplying. Like crazy.

"What in God's name is this?"

At that moment, a dragon which had come out of the original rushes Nikolai. "What do you think this is?!" it roars as it runs. Nikolai jumps up to avoid being crushed by its large hand, but has a hard landing on his feet. He manages to open up about five feet of distance between the two of them.

"Choke on this!" yells the dragon as he prepares to slam his giant fist onto Nikolai.

"I don't think so."

Nikolai unsheathes his sword, Akuma Furea, still in its Sealed forme, and holds it upwards horizontally. The dragon screams in pain as he holds his right hand, which drips blood from running into the sword.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t11991-nikolai-dixon-and-towa-lamira-vs-filthy-dragon-ladon

Last edited by Nikolai Dixon on 27th December 2014, 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Celestial Dark Queen
    Experience : 1100

Post by Mary Mahoney 27th December 2014, 12:18 am

Well this seems to be fun. It has been a while since I have tasted the blood of a dragon, but I am afraid this is simply a pretender.

True, but then I have a job to do. I will not fail when others look up to the Rune Knights for protection.

Mary's jacket fluttered in the wind as she approached the multiplying Dragon. Chaos had ensued and the streets filled with panicked civilians tried to flee what would become a war zone. A simple soldier walking towards the field of battle wearing a single cross of the Maker with the pure silver metal tarnished black from the Celestial Summoner's darkness that was in her soul Peace was fractured, but amongst the chaos someone had to provide some kind of order. Walking up to the closest Rune Knight Mary started giving out orders.

"I am Lieutenant Mahoney, start pulling back your men and focus on getting the civilians out of the warzone. You stand little chance and can get caught in the crossfire between the dragons and the mages. Afterwards set up a perimeter and take out straggling dragons. We are the shield of Fiore, time to earn that title."

Mary did not wait for confirmation, but instead started parkour up a wall and over the rooftops of Clover. She was counting several dragons and the multiplications have started. Secretly wishing there was a couple of Dragon Slayers to at least start weeding them, Mary instead had to do Rune Knight  101: Improvise. Mary placed the keychain around her wrist like a bracelet and leg first. Ninja kicking the first dragon that she saw across the face and into the nearest building. Property damage was already going to ensue regardless. Mary was not going to lose momentum and grabbed her guns Law and Order. With the guns she placed a single Holy bullet in one eye and an Unholy in another. Both bullets entering the skull and splattering dragon brain matter on the walls. Mary whispered, "One down... This is going to be a long day..." Mary looked up to see what was around her and despite the carnage that was around her, one person stood out....

"Hello Za'cha..."

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t11989-100-heads-of-ladon-vs-death-vs-conquest#147675

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) 2h6tu1v
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 27th December 2014, 3:07 pm

Towa and company had been called to clover town in a emergency, something about dragons, which she didn't believe. Until she got there and watched some idiot punch one. Towa stood there dumbfounded for a second, Dragons were really here. Towa snapped out as the dragon roared, Heavy foot falls could be heard from her left, it had called back up. She watched as the creature stepped out of the side-street.

"Naomi, Sariel Deal with that one!. Izumi Play back up." As she spoke she move to assist the man. He had balls she would give him that, not may would punch a dragon just like that. She smiled as she pulled War from its sheath, tossing it aside as she ran, and struck at the dragons Flank, It roared again as Towa Drove the blade into its hand. 

"Over here you scaly worm." She gave the blade a twist and pulled it out. She could hear another set of foot-steppes coming, just her luck. "Why do i always get the crap assignments." she knew why honestly but refused to accept it.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t11991-nikolai-dixon-and-towa-lamira-vs-filthy-dragon-ladon

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Ban
    Ban

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : Terra, Mattias, Kiara
    Experience : 75

Post by Ban 27th December 2014, 7:54 pm

Kaido rushed through the streets of Clover town, the fleeing crowds parting before him as he moved, the masses staring in awe and terror as he moved past them. Kaido was armed for absolute war. Standing at seven foot two, weighing well over four hundred pounds, all of it muscle, and wearing a set of steel armor that most men couldn't lift, he would be an imposing site to anyone. Add Gutcrusher, a seven foot long axe and hammer hybrid, that weighed over two hundred pounds, strapped to his back, and most men would step out of his way. But it was his newest weapon that truly terrified people. Starry End, an absolutely monstrous, ten foot sword of beautiful, and terrifying design, cast from dragons bone, silver, gold, and diamonds of the purest make, with an ancient symbol embossed on the side. Kaido had to hold it with both hands, held straight up into the air. Any other way would cause to much damage.

The clearing crowds gave him a clear run to what was chasing them. And he almost came to a stop at the shock he received. A dragon. A massive, ruby scaled dragon, appearing full of rage and fire, with bodies littering the streets behind it, and buildings already burning. Kaidos first instinct was to turn and flee from the behemoth. But his honor demanded he meet the beast head on and save as many as he could. And thus with a mighty roar, one mighty enough to challenge the dragon itself, Kaido rushed forward, Starry end swinging in.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t12006-crashing-against-dragons#147783

Spoiler:

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men are near.
    If you hear the Whisper Men, then turn away your ear.
    Do not hear the Whisper men, whatever else you do.
    For once you’ve heard the Whisper Men, they’ll stop and look at you.

A hero is not the one that never falls. A hero is the one that gets up, again and again, and never gives up on his dream.
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 27th December 2014, 9:29 pm

Kihia slowly walked into Clover town, he had been walking on a nearby road coming from a training session getting use to his armor, that’s when he heard the chaos erupt. He stood there and watched the Golden dragon seemingly multiply and engage at different points of the city. Kihia frowned and put his right hand on Icarus, the armor of Ikaro reflecting off the suns rays a bit, he then watched as A golden dragon stepped onto the street infront of him, “So… You want to destroy this town… I will not allow that! I am duty bound to protect those who are in need! So Come at me beast… and I will end you to stop the misery that you are causing!” Kihia then unsheathed Icarus and held it at his side, the dragon let out a deep growl, “Lowly Human, You don’t Kill Ladon, Ladon Kill you!”

The Dragon then charged at Kihia, who simply stood there, he then extended Icarus out to his right, “If that is what you think…” Kihia then called out, “Ice Make Great Lance!” He watched as the dragon charged at him, as he stood there unwavering as the ice weapon finished its transformation, He then sent a good portion of his magic power to the ice lance to make it start to glow, he then slowly raised it so it was above his head, “Didn’t you know… in Ancient folklore and legends, it was spoke that Knights once fought against Dragons…” He then angled the blade so that it was facing forward and swung it forward aiming at the incoming dragon, when he did,  brilliant flash of blue light erupted from the blade.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t12007-the-frozen-knight-vs-three-heads-of-ladon#147790

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Kihisi10
    [Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 28th December 2014, 7:35 am

A small stroll in Clover Town was all what she wanted however, it seemed as though the Fairy Tail mage had chosen the wrong day to do so. Staring ahead of her with disbelief evident in her eyes, the only thing Zoe could say was, "Holy shit." For the sight that greeted the entire town was none other than dragons. It was for the first time that she had seen any albeit they were wingless but still quite intriguing to say the least. How had dragons all of a sudden arrived in Clover Town? The people who were there ran across the town heading for the town exit as they desperately tried to seek a safe place to go to. However, the brunette mage was not going to do so; she was a Fairy Tail wizard and she had to stay and fight.

With her new resolve, Zoe flew into the sky and maneuvered herself above the town trying to get a better and overall look of the condition that it was. In a few places, she noticed that there were some wizards and Rune Knights who were already engaged in a battle. "Maybe I should go help someone." Just as she uttered those words, a dragon appeared on the building closest to her and lunged at her. The brunette nearly cussed but first, she had to do something. Concentrating, Zoe successfully managed to flash step behind the dragon evading it's attack with a sigh of relief. However, her victory was short lived as the dragon landed on another building and noticed that the girl had managed to escape and with a deafening roar, it lunged at her once again.

"Damn it."
    She muttered and raised her hands in a parallel way towards the dragon. "Aerial Blow Away!" A circular motion of wind escaped from the brunette's hands and shot towards the dragon's head. However, that attempt went in vain for even though, the attack hit the dragon, it caused little to no damage at all. "Well, shucks." The brunette then decided to resume flying but at the sight of someone familiar, she stopped whilst the dragon was still behind her.

"Simon!" The girl shouted at the boy that stood there apparently having defeated a dragon himself. She had only met the boy once as he was the one who gave her the guild insignia but she knew about him and the fact that he was a wizard saint. The girl rushed towards him and landed next to the boy while the dragon towered above them on the building above.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t11988-the-phoenix-vs-the-100-heads-of-ladon
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 29th December 2014, 4:31 am

The word of a giant golden dragon in the city of clover was news that traveled very fast, reaching the ears of many within the distant guilds of Fiore. Aayla's ear's had been one that responded immediately to the news. While Hydrianna was far from golden, perhaps this dragon knew where she was and could help her find her... On the other hand, there was no doubt in her mind there would be those who would seek to hunt down and destroy the dragon... something she couldn't bring herself tolet happen. Yes, she was a dragon slayer but no, she dd not believe she could kill on of her mothers kindred.

The decision to take off had barely taken a second in her find as the young blue haired girl collected her trident and took off at a run outside the guild hall. She took a deep breath before throwing herself off the edge of sky tower, her body glowing in a bright light before two large metallic wings erupted from her back and carried her up into the wind. With a loud whistle, a second set of wings was soon heard catching up to her as Zinnath quickly joined her.

By the time she got to clover, much of the fighting had already started and Aayla frowned at the situation. She came across what looked very much like a sole Knight (or a walking arsenal... one or the other) and flew down towards him and the dragon he faced...

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t12007-the-frozen-knight-vs-three-heads-of-ladon#147790

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 29th December 2014, 3:12 pm

Immediately to his side, a member of his Guild whom Shuhei had not had the opportunity to formally meet had come.  Ayato, if his memory served him correctly.  Despite his stature in the Guild, he came without hesitation to face enemies far greater than himself.  Shuhei smiled.  "You're a wonderful addition to the Guild, Ayato."  He replied to the young man.  However, he noticed Ayato's attention drew elsewhere, to Eternia off in the distance.  As a master of reading people, Shuhei could immediately tell he was fond of her, and was conflicted between fighting with his Master and going after the woman of his affection.  "I can handle myself Ayato, someone else needs you more."  A moment of hesitation followed, but Ayato swiftly ran to where he was needed most.  "Then again..."  Shuhei chuckled sarcastically as he looked on at the four enormous dragons charging toward him.

The first to attack Shuhei launched a powerful thrust of its fist down at the White Wizard.  Shuhei immediately hopped, dodging the fist which passed under him and crumbled the earth beneath him.  Shuhei landed on the Dragon's arm and swiftly ran along the beasts arm leaping from its shoulder toward the Dragon behind it.  "Radiant Cannon!"  The Dragon looked on dumbfounded as Shuhei pummeled the Dragon with a point blank beam of light on the top of its head that sent it in to the dirt.  Dual Cannon!"  Shuhei dropped on to the Dragon's lifeless head in the ground and crossed his arms as they began to glow brilliantly, lashing them both out towards a Dragon on both sides of the one he just defeated firing a deadly ray of light in to their guts, launching them in opposite directions.  Lastly Shuhei turned to face the Dragon he avoided initially that had turned and was attempting to grab Shuhei with its monstrous Claw.  The White Wizard threw his hand forward firing a ball of blinding light at the beasts face.  Its vision went white for just a moment, but when it returned Shuhei was gone.  "Pistol."  The Dragon's eyes widened as Shuhei's voice came from above its head.  Shuhei made a gun with his index finger and thumb and aimed it at the back of the Dragon's skull and fired a small beam of light directly in to the Dragon's brain.  

As the Dragon fell to the ground Shuhei remained hovering in the air, gazing over Clover Town and the destruction and mayhem the Dragon's multiplications were creating.  However, Clover Town was not so easily destroyed.  Many stood against the Dragons.  Mages of all guilds and some who Shuhei didn't even recognize.  It was a marvel to behold, but there was much to be done.  Citizens needed saving and the Dragon horde needed repelling.  "Well, I better get started!"  Shuhei punched his hand and smirked and vanished in a flash of light, heading for the nearest battle.

Leaving to: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t12182-100-heads-of-ladon-the-gold-and-white-dragons#149351

Last edited by Shuhei on 7th January 2015, 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 7th January 2015, 10:12 am

Heero walked through Clover Town; his fingers dug into the neck muscles of a GIGANTIC, Ladon Dragon. A huge noise like scrapping; was heard as the camera panned out to Heero; dragging a HUGE dragon behind him by the neck.

It's entire body scrapped across the ground, knocking over some stands as Heero walked through the streets; his eyes moving left to right. His Exceed was shown flying all over town; zipping too and fro, evacuating citizens; mostly children---who seemed to be enjoying Garfield's evacuation of them. Even amongst the chaos, kids were still kids.

Heero could sense Eternia, Simon, and Zoe's magic powers. Mostly though; he felt Shuhei's magic power appearing all over the place. It wasn't a surprise to him; as he knew Shuhei was the only wizard faster than him.

A few people from their houses recognized Heero and cheered from inside, a few people were actually ON their roofs, during disasters or emergencies; a lot of people actually clamored up top to get better views; some regular humans using Lacrima binoculars to witness the spectacular battle; as spells were exploding all over Clover Town.

As Heero continued to drag the Ladon Dragon through the streets; the ground would BOOM once; as everything shook, including loose objects; causing Heero to stop walking. A shot of Heero's ear was shown, as another stomp shook the area. In a few moments, a Ladon Dragon came stalking around the corner; blood on it's mouth, it's skin shimmering like leather. It's eyes and long neck craned down to gaze upon Heero and it's fallen brethren.

In a long standoff, Heero and the Ladon Dragon locked eyes. The Dragon then turned it's whole body towards Heero around the corner and reared it's head back.

With a huge roar; it seemed to try to intimidate or communicate with Heero...Dragon to Dragon.

"?!" the area shook with wind and air; as Heero's hair was pushed around in the Ladon Dragon's roar. "..........." he looked up as the roar began to quiet, moving his arm from in front of his face. The Ladon Dragon seemed to look rather smug afterward.

Heero gave it a toothy Slayer smirk; and then his eyes seemed to 'pulse' red once. Rearing back, and unleashing a Godzilla volume roar, Heero psyched up and put a bit of his magic power in the roar; causing the Ladon Dragon to rethink the situation as Heero licked his lips anxiously; baring a Slayer fang. Needing reinforcements, the Ladon Dragon took one step back; but it was too late.

Lightning Aura~ sizzled on as Heero flashed through the air as a golden bolt of lightning. It curved; and whirled around the Ladon Dragon's neck, Heero leaped out of the bolt of Lightning; grabbing the Dragon from beneath it's neck.

Stone Cold Stunner style. "SOOOOYAAAAAAAA~!" with H-Ranked strength he yanked the Dragon downward onto it's own jaw which shattered on impact with the ground. Rolling forward; and next to the giant Ladon Dragon's head, Heero raised one leg and with a mighty.

'STOMP!' the skull of the creature shattered under Heero's foot; as blood and yellow Lightning skittered outward from the bottom of Heero's foot. His eyes would 'pulse' Slayer Red once more; as he just walked forward, one footprint leaving blood behind with each step as a shot of Heero's back walking through Clover Town was shown.

"I wonder where the source is.........it's gonna get too crazy to let these Dragons just keep multiplying like this.......I wonder where Shuhei's drunk ass is when I need him!!! We need to figure this thing out!!!" Heero spoke to himself frustrated that he'd just been annihilating random Dragons as nothing seemed to be getting better. "Maybe I'll just walk in Blue Pegasus for a quick snack....." actually considering going to make a Sandwich in the middle of this Calamity; Heero stood in the middle of the street with a blank thought bubble above his head. Hand on his chin in thought.

× Bio
    × Magic

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Rose

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 8th January 2015, 4:47 pm

Ayeseru sighed deeply, though for good reason, it was a terrible habit of hers, regardless.  There she was, balancing herself elegantly at the very top of the highest tower of Clover Town, surprised that it had in fact remained where it was.  She stared dully below her, an emotionless, yet, delicate face, watching the chaos transpire below.  She shook her head, and sighed deeply once more.  "This wasn't quite how I would have liked to return..."  Yaksha strapped to her back, Ayeseru had recently come back to her home, Clover Town, from a job, only to find it was ravaged with beasts which appeared to be like...  Dragons?  It had to be the only possible explanation, simply because of the fact they had a similar scent to Sapphiron.

Already, one could see the mages retaliate; Shuhei had already begun fighting alongside Heero.  Only way to tell was the huge, almost unavoidable flashes of bright light the two left after using one of their fancy attacks.  Unfortunately for her, those were the only two whom she could spot right then and there; there was more battle, though with unfamiliar faces.  She stood up from her kneeling position, suddenly growing a sinister smile, her eyes filling with a new-found excitement.  One of the dragons had suddenly slammed against the tower, shattering most of its base, shaking as it slowly began to collapse on itself.  Ayeseru simply stood there, smile growing even more, perfectly balanced as she was before.

"Seems like...  I'll be enjoying this..."  She spoke to herself, her voice almost seductive at that point.  She leapt off the tower before it had a chance to actually crumble, her arms stuck out by her side, literally diving into the fray.  Even while falling, Ayeseru was graceful; probably had something to do with the fact that she was a woman.  Mid-fall, one of the strange dragons was flying towards her, just below her; she assumed it had made an attempt to strike her, though unsuccessful.  She performed a semi-flip onto the dragon in the nick of time, able to then dig her hand on its rough hide.  Luckily enough, she had landed on its head.

Ayeseru's smile grew; she always let a small amount of that side to her out whenever in a battle, simply because it proved to be advantageous.  Raising her foot, she gathered all of her strength possible and centered it on to the sole of her foot, she slammed it on the dragon's head, causing a loud POW! sound, which could be heard by anyone in the area; it was so powerful, in fact, that it almost sent vibrations through the dragon.  Almost.  The dragon let out a roar of terrifying pain, as it slowly began to lose its aerial momentum rapidly.  Before it could make an attempt to even get up, Ayeseru had already run on its head, and jumped from its nose into the far distance, facing the dragon midair with the same seductive smile she wore.

Dark Fist was radiating its usual shadowy figure on Ayeseru's wrist as the dragon swept towards Ayeseru; dropping her weight downwards at the appropriate time for maximum impact, Ayeseru struck the mighty beast right between its eyes, sending it and herself flying towards the ground, a large impact and crater being left at the appropriate size for the beast.  An enormous dust cloud, naturally, was created from the impact.  Ayeseru sighed, and stepped out of the dust as she rubbed her wrist.  "I knew I should've warmed up first...", she muttered to herself.  She walked away from the scene slowly, not even bothering to see the results of her work, or even pay attention to the blood on her knuckles.

"Now...  What else can I do here...?

OOC: Thread - https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t12196-100-heads-of-draconic-chaos#149523

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 9th January 2015, 1:18 pm

Zack stood atop a large building observing the chaos below. Many dragons roamed below. Many mages faced against them, but Zack had not yet intervened. All of the opponents seemed the same level of strength and none of them really made an impression on him. He'd faced a lot of opponents in his time and he preferred the stronger ones. They were much more fun to fight. That's when he saw a group of five surrounding a group of civilians. Nobody was nearby and so it was up to him to intervene. Five seemed like an appropriate level of challenge for him. He saw one about to launch a blast of some energy from its mouth and grinned. Time to act fast. The only way he knew how. He flew like a bullet landing beneath the dragon and then flew upwards at the last moment headbutting it in the jaw and forcing its mouth closed. The result caused the spell to back fire generating an explosion within the beast that dazed it.

"Get clear." Zack ordered as he flipped round kicking the dragon in the side of the head to send it stumbling into one of the others. "I'll deal with these little lizards." The civilians nodded, they needed no second bidding, and ran for their lives. Zack landed in the middle of the five and grinned.

"So then..." he said pulling his favourite sword, the black sword Nobility of Notus from his eye, "...whose first?"

"Pathetic human. You think you are a match for the hundred heads of ladon?" one said fire glowing in its mouth. Zack raised an eyebrow then grinned.

"Why do you grin human?" One said in a feminine voice foam forming at its lips. "Do you not realise the situation you are in? You are no match for the hundred heads of ladon."[/color]

"Well. A hundred might be pushing it a bit, even for me, but right now, I only count five. Should make a good warm up."

"HOW DARE YOU MOCK US!" the fire one said launching a huge ball of fire at Zack. Zack quickly assumed a baseball stance with his sword and swung it launching the ball of fire away from himself and into the face of the one he had headbutted earlier.

"If that's your best shot then quite easily." he said and kicked off the ground faster than the dragon could cope with and launched a powerful uppercut to its jaw causing it to stumble back a bit. This also allowed him to continue accelerating upwards to avoid the thin but powerful jet of water that had been launched at him. Instead it hit the fire dragon causing it to roar in pain and agony. "Ah this is going to be fun."

Thread: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t12205-butting-heads-with-five-heads-of-ladon#149674

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 13th January 2015, 2:59 pm

When word had reached her about the dragon attack, Kiersa immediately put the thoughts of her other jobs out of her mind and raced for Clover Town. Upon her arrival she saw nothing but carnage and destruction, wizards of all creeds and magics fighting against the ever increasing number of draconic beasts. There were so many people around... so many innocent lives... all about to be destroyed by this beast that had appeared so suddenly in their midst. The nun stood there in terror and shock, the similarities to this event and the night her convent and village were destroyed by Uru, all too familiar. She quaked in her boots till she heard the jingle of her Keys.

She looked down to them in her pouch, and then at the ring on her hand, and slowly nodded to herself and looking at the closest of the beasts that was almost on top of a fleeing family. She took up an L-shaped stance and took aim. "Stigmata of Longinus!" she invoked, the divine lance shooting forth from her hands and striking the dragon in its side. "Grargh! Who dares interfere with Ladon's sport eh?!" it demanded to know, following the source of the pain to the small nun. "The hell is this? Some kind of cosplay mage or something challenges Ladon?! Well fine bitch, have it your way!" it roared before charging at her head on.

"Stigmata of Flight!" the nun invoked, the divine wings taking form as her legs fell lifeless beneath her, streaking into the skies to dodge the beast. "Eh, hello?! What part of dragon don't you get you blonde bimbo cosplay bitch?!" Ladon demanded as it took to the skies as well, chasing Kiersa.

Stats:

SPELLS USED

Stigmata of Longinus:

Stigmata of Flight:

Continued in: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t12311-100-heads-of-ladon-vs-twilight-spirits

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 29th January 2015, 6:27 pm

It was a normal day in Magnolia or at least it was until Fairy Tail received an emergency summons from the Blue Pegasus guild. Nightken quickly went to Clover Town with the use of his Lightning Body spell allowing him to be there in seconds. Arriving he saw the destruction around him and that there was dragons flying over the town causing this destruction.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t12679-100-heads-of-ladon-vs-a-guild-master#153565

Last edited by Nightken on 28th April 2015, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    [Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 26th April 2015, 1:25 pm

A seven headed Dragon burned a line across the sky as it flew in to Clover Lake. A moment later, all Dragons defeated or still standing evaporated in to Gold Energy, and began to gather and accumulate in the depths of Clover Lake. The Waters began to bubble ominously as a shimmer of gold radiated from the bottom of the lake, the sky began to turn dark as thick black clouds began to form over Clover Town. The process of whatever it was that was taking place went on for quite some time, all while everyone in Clover could do nothing but wait for what was about to happen, happen. The water level suddenly began to rise in Clover Lake as something grew in its depths. A lightning bolt struck the center of Clover Lake and the water burst in to the sky, sending an enormous wave crashing through the streets of Clover, flooding the entire town threatening all mages still on street level, leaving only roof tops and the the tops of trees visible.

From the Lake, the colossal calamity emerged. Ladon, the one hundred headed Dragon had finally revealed his true form. Taking one enormous step forward, the Dragon crushed a three story building under his hand. Its bottom half remained submerged, the enormity of which prevented the water from receding back in to Clover Lake for the time being. Its one hundred heads coiled and twisted around one another and looked menacingly in all directions, picking out all mages that had fought it up until now. "I am, Ladon!" Its voice rang loud and low throughout the entire town, generating a light breeze as it spoke.

The situation seemed dire to all. None would be capable of defeating such a monstrous entity. The one hundred headed Dragon roared triumphantly as all in Clover looked upon it, exhausted from their respective battles. However, when all seemed lost a bright light radiated from the sky, illuminating the entire town in daylight. The White Wizard raised his weapon and called out to all mages in Clover. "Mages! Take a moment, breath. Realize that you're not alone in this! What miracles may come, only serve to benefit those who've stood their ground! So get up and muster your courage!" Shuhei raised his sword and fired a beam of light in to the sky. "The strength of Blue Pegasus is with you, Heroes of Fiore!"

The heads of Ladon wreathed and roared in anger in response to the spell Shuhei had just cast. Suddenly, the clouds parted and a shining Pegasus descending towards Clover Town and dove in to the flooded streets. The water began to glow blue, and beads of water started to rise up in to the air and sink in to the skin of all those it came in to contact with. The water of Hippocrene, Blue Pegasus' sacred fountain and Guild Spell restored all mages to their peek and filled their hearts with courage, inspiration and the motivation to move forward. "FOOLS!" Ladon shrieked. "Show this fool what Fiore is made of!" Shuhei called out to all mages, as he himself fired his Dragon's Roar, a tremendous white ray of light."

OOC: Anyone who has joined the event post your final post here, so that you may claim your Experience Reward.

You will gain experience equal to a mission of the rank you were when you started this event. [/color]

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 26th April 2015, 1:52 pm

Zack had helped fell the seven headed dragon and had been thanked by Shuhei one of the strongest mage's in all of fiore. However, it seemd things weren't over for all of the dragons that had fallen or hadn't fallen rose up in golden light and went to the lake. It didn't look good and Shuhei commented exactly that. It was indeed true as well for from the depths of the lake arose a massive creature with 100 heads. It was the true form of Ladon.

Zack stood resolute a sword in each hand his body the powerful aura of magic still radiating around him. He would not fear such a creature. Not he. No, he had once tried to headbutt the dragon of the apocalypse Acnologia himself and that was back when he was an A rank. Now he was an S rank, a guild ace, a wizard saint. What made him feel even better was that Shuhei spoke to him. It seemed that the site of the dragon had made his guild master lose heart, but it was Zack's own bravery against the odds that allowed him to keep fighting.

He exhaled deeply as he felt the rejuvenating aura of hippocrene wash over him restoring him back to his 100% strength. With this level of power there was no stopping him. He amplified his own voice to join that of Shuhei. "LET THE WATERS OF HIPPOCRENE WASH AWAY YOUR WOUNDS AND LET US WASH AWAY THE DESTRUCTION OF THIS BEAST." he said and with that he did his usual movement. He flew straight at the creature his swords like the tip of a spear and began to rotate rapidly like a drill. As he flew he let out the Sky King's Howl which combined with the roar of Shuhei amplifying it further and making it truly devastating. However, that was his way of aiding the guild master his way of attacking the monster was to go at this monster and activate another spell. "SKY KING'S SWORD." He said amplfiying his speed, which was already extreme, by a further 20% and giving him an even stronger aura of demon slaying wind. The beams hit the beast in the chest and Zack hit it in the same spot just after. Like a comet from the heaven's he plowed straight through it and came out the other side. He flipped over in the air and stood there sword in each hand and waited. "And that is why we are Blue Pegasus. We rule the wide blue skies."

Magic:

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 26th April 2015, 2:55 pm

Kiersa didn't get the chance to hear the red-heads reply before the dragons true form revealed itself... and it filled her very soul with terror and dread. All the dragons before now... they paled in comparison to this monstrosity... to this monstrous beast... She took a single step back as she looked upon the hundred fold faces of fear... before she felt the rushing waters and voices from around them. She felt herself renewed and then nodded solemnly. She took out her Golden Key. "OPEN THE GATE OF THE GOAT! CAPRICORN!" she invoked, the Celestial Spirit of the Goat appearing in a burst of light beside her.

The goat-man looked upon his Summoner then at the beast before them. He nodded before taking a knee, the very air around him shimmering as he built up his energy for this attack. The nun took up an L-Shaped stance beside him and pushed her hands forward. "STIGMATA OF LONGINUS!" she invoked, a divine bolt of energy surging forth from her hands, aiming straight for the beast's chest, whilst Capricorn suddenly surged upwards from the ground, leaping through the air in a single bound, his magical energy being focused into his fists as he brought himself to bear against the many headed dragon.

The Sabertooth nun's holy spear bit deep into the dragon's flesh, before Capricorn dove into the hole she had just carved, and finished the job by coming out the other side, in almost a mirror image of the other Blue Pegasus mage's attack not a moment ago.

Stats:

Spells Used:

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 26th April 2015, 3:06 pm

Towa had been fighting for some time, her supposed ally long gone, having run quite some time ago. The dragon she fought swung a large claw at her, she raised War to block it. While it stopped the claw from hitting her, Towa was thrown back into a wall. A cloud of debris and a small amount of blood rose from the impact site. Towa Simply pushed her way free of the weight of the building, which might as well be the weight of the world.

"Damn it..." Towa clutched War as if it were a rope, binding her to life and a never ending fight. The dragon reared its head back, readying a breath weapon. Towa didn't give it a chance to use it, pushing off of the pile she was on, letting War's crimson tip lead the way. The Blade cut into the dragons neck, causing the fire it had been gathering to blow out of the cut. Towa was caught in it, again being thrown backwards. This time Towa rolled her body landing hard, absorbing the impact with her knees and followed it with a roll.

"One down..." Towa sighed as she heard another approach. "I'm not even getting overtime for this." Towa groaned pointlessly. Towa turned to face the new dragon as it pushed through a building to get to her. Towa simply sighed and fell into her fighting stance. The dragon lot our a roar at her, trying to intimidate her, Towa simply smiled. "Come on you over grown lizard, i could use a good fight." The dragon began charging towards her, Towa stuck War into the ground and summoned Gathorm, aiming it at the Dragon and pressing the firing stud. The gun spun up quickly, it whirring clack filling the air for a split second before it became much louder. Towa kept the weapon trained on the dragons head, but even then only 3 of the 8 rounds hit. Towa dropped Gathorm and rolled to the side as the dragon charged at her, pulling war from the ground as she did. She slashed at its legs as it passed, summoning Sliver as she did. Using the momentum from the first slash she followed through with Sliver right behind War. The dragons front leg collapsed, causing the dragon to fall face first into a large building. Towa Quickly jumped up the creatures back leg, running down its back. War held on in her right hand, the blade resting on her should as she ran and war in her left. Towa could feel the muscles of the Dragon as she ran up its back towards its head, she could feel the dragon struggling with its mangled front leg. Towa Jumped as hard and as high as she could, spinning War into a reverse grip as she did. She drove War down into the creatures skull, using the momentum of her jump to enhance the force of slivers downward strike. "GROUND BREAKER!" Towa shouted as she used the unique attack of Sliver. She heard the dragon's skull crack and a grout of blood spurt upwards. Towa didn't bother pulling Sliver from the dragons skull, she released it and stood up. "How many more..." Towa said as Sliver ceased to exist.

Towa heard a voice ring out, she flinched from the pain she was currently enduring as it called out. "Mages! Take a moment, breath. Realize that you're not alone in this! What miracles may come, only serve to benefit those who've stood their ground! So get up and muster your courage!" There was a slight pause, Towa turned to see the main dragon and a man standing infront of it. "The strength of Blue Pegasus is with you, Heroes of Fiore!"

"Tch... Blue Pegasus is not the only one fighting..." Towa sighed, she pulled war from the the copy she had put down for the moment. It started raining, it was annoying at first but after a bit she started feeling better, it would not take long for the city to flood. "I see..." Towa had never lost hope, she had to much to live for to lost hope, and she didn't know fear like others did.

"Show this fool what Fiore is made of!" The man called out, then let a torrent of Light... A torrent Towa was familiar with.

Towa smiled and looked at the dragon. "well then... FOR THE RUNE KNIGHTS!." Towa Yelled at the top of her lungs. She took a deep breath, and let forth a Torrent of thorns and poison.  She was not worried about someone wondering who had done this Roar, she figure most people were to busy to pay attention to her. She was the last proof that the Rose Dragon had once existed... that Yiggrislia had existed. Towa simply dug around for War's sheath and hunted down her alter selves, and left the city. Sadly a pile of Paperwork awaited her return back at the Rune Knight headquarters.

[End]

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 26th April 2015, 4:09 pm

The Dark Spirit currently possessing the Dark Magus' body blinked as the Dragon dispersed into motes of golden light, and his grip faded away with it. "Strange... the beast shouldn't have taken that much damage yet." he muttered before turning their gaze towards the direction the lights were floating away towards. "That would explain it." the Dark Celestial Spirit of Pride muttered before witnessing the true form of Ladon emerge... after near enough submerging the entire town under water. He stood upon the roof of a building, looking upon the massive behemoth that now loomed over them all.

"Is it just me," said Za'cha within his own mind as they looked upon the draconic titan, "or is Ladon a helluva lot larger than Zargan?" The Dark Spirit of Pride looked at the beast before slowly nodding. "A fair assessment I would say." He gripped the Scythe of Death tighter all the same and grinned. Whether the grin was his or his hosts was hard to tell for the pair of them. "But, that just makes this all the more of a challenge." they said as one before the Blue Pegasus mage cast some sort of spell after giving his rousing speech.

Pride began to wince as his aura faded when the waters touched them. "What the..." he muttered before snarling. Za'cha sighed before forcing his way back into control of his body, dispersing the Aegis at the same time. "Sorry Pride, but guess you're gonna sit this one out." he said, looking up at the titanic dragon looming before them. "Besides... it's time for the true test!" he shouted with a smirk on his face. "SHADOWSWORN ARMOUR! HIDDEN SABER!" he invoked, the Anti-Dragon Slayer armour and weapon combination appearing on him and in his free hands grip.

He gave Death a twirl before resting it on his shoulder, glaring up at the beast from behind his visor. "Now then Ladon... TASTE TRUE DEATH!" he roared, using the enhanced strength that came with the combined powers of Shadowsworn and Hidden, along with the improvements of his Horseman's Body, making himself into a living arrow shot at the beasts chest. He swung Hidden Saber in an arc at the dragon as he hurtled through the air. "CRESCENT WAVE!" he invoked, an arc of dark magic surging forth towards the creature, softening up their flesh before he impaled his longsword into them. With the post in place, he stood upon the blade, using it like a stepping stone before then running along the beasts own flesh, dragging Death's Scythe behind him, its Apocalyptic blade trailing through the beast like a hot knife through butter, the crunching and snapping of bones playing out behind him.

Eventually he reached the top of the Ladon's body, at which point he smirked. "Darkwarp Raiment!" he invoked, his blood red armour being immediately changed for that of searing white. He shot off into the sky to witness the trail of shattered bone and sinew he had carved, even as other mages crashed their own magics through the titanic dragons body.

Stats:

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 28th April 2015, 5:46 pm

Seeing the dragons turn into golden energy as they took up their true form Nightken couldn't help but a bit up showed by the members of Blue Pegasus. "I can't let you guys have all the fun." He said aloud even though no one else was around. Quickly moving towards the hundred headed dragon he didn't want to be left out of this battle. His demonic aura was still going this was the first time he's had it going for so long, but he would have to deal with it later once this foe was vanquished. With his black lightning sharks with him they moved in close to the dragon. Shooting a black lightning bolt into the air before reaching the dragon, five bolts of lightning struck the ground behind him and took the form of giant wolf-like creatures known as Raiju. When he launched the lightning into the air the sound of a wolf howl echoed throughout the town. Once he was in close him, the lightning sharks, and the Raiju unleashed everything at the dragon. The sharks and Raiju were tearing through several heads with ease while this was happening Nightken unleashed a large amount of spells that were absorbed shortly after by his Rikiri Unleashed transferring their power to the spell, he even had the sharks get absorbed by it as well before having all the gathered lightning focused into the palm of his hand and struck the dragon's chest with enough force to leave a noticeable mark on where its heart would be. His hand began to smoke as some of the skin on it was burnt away. With the Raiju still distracting several of the heads a marble sized ball of lightning appeared before him as he punched it causing it to make a fifty foot seal appear where the ball was and launch a beam of celestial lightning for one kilometer blasting the dragon in the chest, but wasn't enough to take the massive creature down.

[End]
    Spells used:

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    [Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 23rd May 2015, 10:02 am

Kihia had been dramatically caught off guard, a plethora of other dragons appeared on the battlefield and rushed to their badly damaged comrade and fused with it. The sudden burst of magical power threw Kihia off the Hydra as it rose up from the smoke fully healed and a new head had grown along-side it, Kihia grimaced as he noticed both Cirven and Aayla had seemingly disappeared in midair. Then one of the heads turned back and hit Kihia full force sending him flying into a wall.

He collapsed for a second, blood running down the right side of his face, Kihia then looked up and saw all of the heads of the Hydra coming straight for him. Time seemed to slow down, as the heads bared down on Kihia he had a feeling… this is where he would meet his end… He then closed his eyes and waited, for them to strike…

However…
    He suddenly started to have a vision as he lost all sense of awareness of time. Kihia opened his eyes, he was no longer in the wreckage of Clover town, hec he was nowhere near it, instead… he was in a frozen plain, of what appeared to be ontop of a gigantic Glacier. He was on his feet, all of his injuries were healed, “Am I dead…?” Suddenly a rich shrill laughter echoed throughout the area, “No Silly, you aren’t dead, far from it! If you were I wouldn’t be talking to you now would I?” Kihia almost jumped out of his skin and looked around trying to find the source of the voice, when he then turned around and fell back on his rear. There standing before him was a young girl, with white hair with a few strands made out of ice, her clothing was made out of ice, taking the form of a long flowing dress, however her most striking features were her eyes, that seemed to be made out of a brilliant pure white ice, and the two wings attached to her back, also made from the same white Ice.

“Who… or what are you…?” The young girl laughed and jumped over and landed on his head, and for whatever reason, he could no longer move to get her off, “Me? I am an Ice Angel, My name is Glacia, I have been watching you Kihia Avoa, The Knight of the Avoa Clan.” Kihia’s eyes widened as she then disappeared and reappeared infront of him again, “What do you want from me?” Kihia had asked this with a very distinct sternness in his voice, however Glacia stared at him and chuckled, “Nothing Silly, I have an offer for you” At this Kihia cocked his head, “Kihia Avoa, The Frozen Knight, I am here to offer you a chance for me to teach you my magic and powers, The power to slay demons efficiently, and grant you my blessing” Kihia’s eyes widened and he went quiet knowing how much he cared about his current magic, “Don’t worry about your Ice Make Magic, This will be more of a progression for it, an evolution… so Guardian of Lamia Scale, do you accept?” Kihia then stood up and bowed at the small angel, “I do…”

Then suddenly with a bright flash of light he awoke from his vision, the heads of the Hydra still steadfastly approaching, Kihia, let me guide you, stand up… you know have the powers of an Ice Angel flowing through you, Kihia followed her instructions as a magical aura started to form around him, brighter than what normally appeared, Now for your first lesson Kihia Avoa, take a deep breath summoning the Holy Ice that now resides in yourself, face your enemy and then exhale.

Kihia then started to inhale as he was instructed, shards of ice from his previous spells starting to go into his mouth as the Hydra heads came within ten feet of Kihia, Now Kihia! He then exhaled, and as he did a giant typhoon of snow and ice erupted from Kihia’s mouth hitting the Ladon straight on and sending it flying backward, Kihia stood their panting, unsure of these new course of events, but was certain he would use them for the same reason he learned Ice make magic so long ago.

Kihia saw the massive Hydra on its back not to far off from him, thats when suddenly a bright flash of light erupted into the sky and a pegasus came down with another flash emanating from clover, a minute later glowing blue droplets of water hovered around the air and then touched Kihia and absorbed into him. Kihia then felt a resurgence of energy and strength. Kihia then looked up and saw the Hydra he had been fighting had disappeared, and another Hydra had appeared with one hundred heads appeared, Oh Golly thats a big one! Here Kihia let us both use a spell that is combination of your new power and your old... let me guide your body for a moment.

Kihia then relaxed as Glacia started moving his body for him, suddenly two shards formed out of his body and then thrown to the ground, a second later a ring of solid pure white ice formed behind him. Then after it formed he started to rapidly draw numerous unknown hand signs, and then thrust his hands outward. All of the symbols glowed once again and then the ring started to shake and lift upwards. It came out of the ground one gigantic ring which then solidified into one solid plain of ice. He then watched as 270 shards of ice erupted from the plain and flew straight towards the Dragon,

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) Kihisi10
    [Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 24th May 2015, 5:15 pm

Tanko had struggled against two dragons, with two allies in tow, and after that fight was barely able to stand, let alone fight, until the power from Shuheis spell washed over him. Akryn felt life, energy, and magic flow back into his body and limbs, surging forth like never before. With a grunt, Akryn hauled himself to his feet, sword in hand, and began rushing towards the lake, where even now he could see a monstrous hydra of a beast rising from the depths to wage war upon the city.

As Akryn ran, he heard the words of encouragement and saw the attacks unleashed upon the massive beast, and he grit his teeth, determined to do his part. Veering to the right, Akryn ran up and over a parked cart, using it as leverage to get up to a rooftop to line up his shot. He quickly thrust his left hand forward, two fingers extended, and grasped near the base of his knuckles, as if grabbibg an arrow, and drew back. As he did so, a fierce bolt of wind would form on his outstretched hand and arm, roaring with power as Akryn poured more magic into it than normal, forcing magical power into it. This would be his final shot, and he would make sure it was a doozy

As Akryn felt all of his restored magic leaveing his body, swelling the arrow and whipping with incredible force. It no longer looked like an arrow on his hand, but a tornado, small but incredibly vicious, writhing, spinning, and whipping around. Akryn winced, forcing himself to stay upright as he drained himself of magic, forcing it all into this shot. No longer could he call it a gusting arrow. No, this was now something more, something incredibly powerful. With a grin, Akryn released his shot. "Hurricane Ballista!!" he said, naming the spell as it ripped through the air, shooting up to an excellent size, ripping roof tops off as it passed to slam into Ladon, and likely tear through the hide with much more power than heshould have mustered, with Akryn collapsing on that rooftop after the shot.

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:00 pm