Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A wizard joins Sabertooth.

Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public A wizard joins Sabertooth.

Post by Iesha 24th December 2014, 11:58 am

Riley stood outside of the big doors that led to the hall of Sabertooth. Her heart was beating fast and her hands were sweating because of nervousness. She shut her eyes and took a deep breath . "It's now or never" She mutters to herself before straightening her posture and putting a confident expression on her face. She lifted her hand and slightly pushed the door. It opened slowly, creating a creaking sound. Once the door was fully open, the noisy guild hall had quietened down and all eyes were glued to her. She cleared her throat. "My name is Riley Nightwalker and I'm a new member of Sabertooth."

Last edited by Riley Nightwalker on 25th December 2014, 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Public Re: A wizard joins Sabertooth.

Post by Cirven 24th December 2014, 6:52 pm

"Hey stop! All I did was take some food for Zinnath!" A blue-haired boy came running out of the kitchen door being chased by a group of chefs all carrying various cooking utensils that could also be used to hurt someone. Big spoons, big forks, pots and pans were held by them as they chased after him. "Hey! Are you even listening!?"

The chefs then started to throw the items they were carrying at the boy but were half surprised to see the cooking utensils just fly through his body as it morphed into white flames as he continued to run. "Hey! I am trying to say stop all of this!" Cirven looked behind him as he came close to the front door of the guildhall and turned his head just before he bumped into the young woman. "Whoa!" He yelled out as he stopped. "Oh? A new recruit, huh? Nice to meet you I am Cirven Mi-" The last part of his sentence was cut off by a pan flying through his head and causing it to morph into white flames similar to earlier. "-Zune. These guys really don't give up.."

Suddenly a bucket of water splashed over Cirven's body causing his eyes to widen from the sudden cold feeling as well as his body suddenly dropping its immaterial form. "Uhh..." A pan came swinging down hard onto his head causing him to kneel over in pain while clutching at his skull. "Next time we will charge you for everything you stole as well as make you work with us making the food you stole!" The head chef yelled out and then walked away with the rest of the chefs. "Oww..." Cirven rubbed his head as he felt the bump forming on his head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A wizard joins Sabertooth. LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 25th December 2014, 3:17 am

As she bumped into the blue-haired boy, Riley stumbled but managed to prevent herself from falling. "Oh? A new recruit huh? Nice to meet I am Cirven Mi-" Suddenly a pan came flying to his head but flew right through it. Riley's eyes widened and her mouth was left hung open. Since the pan flew through Cirven's head, it was about to hit Riley but she dodge briefly before it could make contact with her. "-zune.These guys really don't give up."

She kept wondering how Cirven did that but keeping her curiosity aside, she smiled and lifted her hand for a shake. "I'm Riley Nightwalker." At that moment a bucket of water was splashed at Cirven's head, with some of it falling on Riley as well. In seconds, a pan came swinging and hit him on his head. Riley flinched.

"Next time we will charge you for everything you stole as well as make you work with us making the food you stole!" A fat man wearing an apron yelled. By his attire and words, Riley guessed that he was a chef. He then walked away with other chefs leaving Cirven kneeling over in pain. Riley didn't know how to react. "Are you okay?" She asked with concern laced in her voice. But none the less, she was excited for being here. This should be an interesting journey for her.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 3rd January 2015, 1:06 pm

"Oww.." Cirven continued to clutch his head from the pain but was still able to listen to the head chef before he walked away. "That old guy can really swing a pan, heh." He chuckled slightly as he stood up from his crouched position still rubbing the newly formed bump on his head. "Sorry about all that. You are a newbie trying to join, right?" He smiled at her as if the whole scene had not happened earlier.

"Like I was saying, I am Cirven Mizune. Come on in and lets find some seats. What makes you want to join Sabertooth?" He directed her to a near by table as he asked the question.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 3rd January 2015, 1:41 pm

Riley simply smiled at Cirven as he acted like the that little scene never occurred. She followed him inside. "Well, I heard that Sabertooth is pretty cool so i decided to look into it. Turns out that it's amazing and the wizards here are awesome. I haven't even been here five mintes and i love it." Riley stated as her usual cheery self.

To be honest, she was excited, yet nervous. It was easy for her to make friends but she didn't talk to many people. She wanted to know if the people in Sabertooth would like her. Pushing the negitive thoughts aside, she sat down on an empty table that she spotted.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 3rd January 2015, 2:14 pm

Cirven grabbed a seat across from the girl and nodded to her. "We have some of the best here in our little establishment. All types of different magic user can be found here. Even some slayers are walking around." He then had a thought that he wanted to ask the girl and had a jolt that came over him when the thought came to mind. He knocked the table up a bit when the jolt hit him.

"Oh! Oh! Like what type of magic do you use.. Erm.. Riley, right?" He had somewhat forgotten the girl's name from not really hearing it earlier and possibly from the pain still pulsing on the back of his head.

Character Info:
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 6th January 2015, 12:17 pm

Riley smiled. "Yes, it's Riley. and I'm the Ice dragon slayer." She said casually. She didn't tell this to most people but she knew that her guildmates would find out sooner or later. To other people, she prefers telling them that she use ice magic or simply avoids the question.

She sat there looking at Cirven. He had said that there were other slayer here too. In her entire life, Riley had never met another dragon slayer before. She knew that God slayers and demon slayers also existed but she had never met any of their kind either. At this point, she was so excited that words could not explain what she was feeling.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 10th January 2015, 12:23 pm

His eyes widened at the girl's response of being a Slayer type mage also. It was a great thing to him because it was allowing Sabertooth to grow even stronger as a guild. He had another idea come to mind for him as he sat across from her and this time jumped up from his seat while pushing it back.

"Can you show me your Ice Slayer magic? I'll show you what my magic can do too if you show me." He was excited to see what the Ice Dragon Slayer could do with her magic and was ready to see what she could accomplish with it. She could not do much with it in a non-fighting circumstance though which caused him to think. "We can go outside the guildhall and you can show me there. I want you to attack me somehow so I can see what you can do." He then ran off and went outside of the guildhall before she could respond or he could hear her respond.

Character Info:
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 16th January 2015, 12:35 pm

Riley thought about it for a minute. she wasn't sure if she should do it. After debating with herself, she sighed. "They're gonna see it sooner or later." She buttered before following Cirven outside the guild. Standing opposite Cirven, she looked at him. "I'll attack you but I won't go easy on you." Riley stands in a fighting stance. She takes a deep breath "Ice Dragon Roar."  She opens her mouth and light blue winds gushes out in the form of a tornado. The nearby trees that got hit with the spell freeze. While catching her breath, Riley looks at Cirven.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 17th January 2015, 5:01 pm

Cirven stood across from Riley and waited for her attack while stretching some. He had the advantage against her attacks being that he was a fire magic user but that did not mean that her magic would not affect him or even over power him. He knew that but still wanted to go through with her attacking him. "Honestly, I want you to use all that you got here. Would not be fun otherwise." He smiled at her after speaking as if to challenge her.

He then watched her as she took a deep breath and assumed what was coming next. He himself used his own spell the same way as well as his sister. "Using the iconic spell that slayers are known for right in the beginning..." He smiled as he saw the icy blast heading towards him and ignited his body into his white flames while putting up both of his hands to block it. The heat his body had from the flames caused the icy attack to steam around him. After the blast had dispersed both of his arms were frozen by the attack.

"That was pretty good. If I didn't block it in time I would have been completely frozen." Both of his arms showed the result of him blocking with both of them being frozen. He focused for a second and caused his flames to erupt from under the ice on his arms and melt it away. "Want to show me more or is it my turn?"

Character Info:
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 25th January 2015, 4:25 am

Riley felt kinda proud of the fact that she managed to land a hit. She was also happy that the damage wasn't severe. She looked at Cirven "Come at me." She wanted to test her level. She knew that Cirven was stronger than her. She guessed that the second she met him but she wanted to give this a try. She prepared herself and stood in a defensive stance.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 31st January 2015, 10:37 am

Cirven closed his eyes for a few seconds and used his right hand to tap on the side of his head as he thought of what he should do back to her. He thought of what attacks he could use but didn't want to go too hard on Riley at all. After all he didn't want to hurt a new member to the guild, especially on their first day.

"Well... How about I show you the Demon Slayer version of the attack you showed me?" He opened his eyes and stared at her as he sucked in air into his mouth. A line of white flame snuck out from the side of his mouth as he held in in the attack. He then released it sending a wave of white flames flying towards Riley. "Flame Demon's Rage!!" The white flames melted the ice left by her attack leaving steam and bits of white fire in it wake towards Riley.

Character Info:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:55 am