Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A wild Wizard appears at the Sabertooth Guild Hall!!

Bekett Orean
    Bekett Orean

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight of Death
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Mother
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sound Manipulation Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public A wild Wizard appears at the Sabertooth Guild Hall!!

Post by Bekett Orean 2nd January 2015, 1:31 pm

"Man, this place is huge" said Bekett, surveying the large guild of Sabertooth. "So I guess this is the guild that Mom told me about, maybe I can find some friends like she told me to!" The young wizard creaks the door open just a tad and peaks his head in, as heads turn towards him he flinches and shuts the door closed again..    "Sheesh this is nerve-wrecking." He busts through the doors again, closing his eyes as he does so. "HiI'mBekettOreanAndI'mANewMemberOfSabertooth" he says almost too fast to make out. He doesn't hear any response yet, so he cautiously opens one eye.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed:
    D-0
    C-0
    B-0
    A-0
    S-0
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: A wild Wizard appears at the Sabertooth Guild Hall!!

Post by Godlike Frederik 3rd January 2015, 3:20 am

Unfortunately for Bekket the first person he was about to see in Sabertooth, was Frederick Corbyn. A former dark mage who was mostly known for his rather negative and condescending attitude around the guild. To make matters even worse for the newest addition to Sabertooth, Frederick was standing right at the other side of those doors, and received the brunt of Bekket's insanely fast and loud introduction.

Frederick's face was unrecognizable, as the hood of his cloak concealed almost his entire face. But even tough his entire being was shrouded under his rather enigmatic choice of clothing. It didn't conceal the fact that he was greatly displeased.

'You are in my way runt' said a cold voice coming from underneath the cowl. Trying to ignore the fact that the boy had swung the doors almost in his face and shouted straight into him. Yet even tough Frederick tried not to let his anger ignite, it was more then clear that there was an underlining tone in his voice that clearly said otherwise.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bekett Orean
    Bekett Orean

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bekett Orean 3rd January 2015, 11:23 am

Bekett had no response yet, so he cautiously opened one eye. This eye just so happened to land on a mysterious figure in a cloak. "You are in my way runt" said the hooded person, in a quite calm, yet slightly annoyed tone. "S.. s.. sorry sir" said the young boy, he stepped aside slowly to let the man pass. Everyone else sitting in the guild looked at Bekett, speechless, with a look, that seemed almost like pity.

Jobs Completed:
    D-0
    C-0
    B-0
    A-0
    S-0
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 3rd January 2015, 12:41 pm

Cirven was sitting at a table eating fire out of a metal cone as if it were a type pf ice cream. He noticed the boy poke his head through the slightly opened door the first time and raised an eyebrow to it. He had figured the boy was new and wanted to join the guild but didn't exactly want to force it on him and wanted him to act himself on it.

Just before the boy swung the doors open, Fredrick had made his way to the doors and seemed to be completely oblivious that the boy was on the other side. Fredrick reacted in his usual tone to the boy swinging the door open but seemed to be a more condensed anger than usual. Cirven let out a sigh and got up to confront the boy after Fredrick was gone.

"Hey Bekett, right?" The seventeen year old Demon Slayer spoke out as he made his way to him. "Don't worry about Mr. Always a grump there. He tends to bite at everyone for some reason. Its like he is constantly having something up his ass." Cirven said casually in between licking the flames up from the metal cone in his hand. He stopped just in front of Bekett. "I'm Cirven Mizune, the Flame Demon Slayer by the way. Nice to meet you. Also come on in. We should get you a matching tattoo if you are really wanting to join!" Cirven used his same hand that held the metal cone of flames to pull up his shirt sleeve to show the boy his Sabertooth tattoo. His shit then caught fire from the cone of flames. "AHH! I liked this shirt too!"

A wild Wizard appears at the Sabertooth Guild Hall!! LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Bekett Orean
    Bekett Orean

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bekett Orean 3rd January 2015, 12:52 pm

Bekett watched in shock as the shirt set flame. "A real Demon Slayer? Wow! I was really looking forward to joining the guild, but I got kind of nervous, I would be honored to join!" He looks around the guild hall in awe at everything he sees. "So where do I get my guild stamp, I would like it right here," He points to the lower left side of his neck. "And silver if you can do that." This should be alot of fun!

Jobs Completed:
    D-0
    C-0
    B-0
    A-0
    S-0
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 3rd January 2015, 1:39 pm

Unseen yet obviously there, Frederick threw a deathly glare at Cirven. Which per usual was mostly concealed by the dark shadow casted down from his hood. Yet Frederick safely assumed that demon slayer knew that very well himself.

It was no secret that the two weren't very fond of each other, in fact Frederick would've loved nothing more then to beat the guy into a bloody pulp. But even he had to admit to himself to get into a fight over something small was beneath him. And besides, he was actually out on a job before the new kid bluntly entered the guild hall.

'Tch, don't let it happen again'

Deciding not to follow up on his own anger, Frederick started to walk away from the scene, passed the kid who had been so kind to step aside for him, only to disappear in the distance.

~exit~

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 3rd January 2015, 2:10 pm

Cirven simply sucked up the flames that had started to burn his shirt away. He sighed at the sight of his burnt shirt but decided to not mourn over it too much more. It was just a shirt after all. His thoughts were turned onto the boy in front of him just as Fredrick had made his way away from them. He still had a burning in his chest when he saw the man but he knew it wasn't worth fighting the man over. Not until he made any sort of move himself against him.

"Oh.. Well you will need to meet with the Guildmaster of Sabertooth so he can give you your guild stamp himself. He should be around here somewhere..." Cirven looked around as he continued eating the flames from the cone. "Uhhh..."

A wild Wizard appears at the Sabertooth Guild Hall!! LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:01 pm