Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A new friend...Maybe? [Venir and Nikolai]

Private Re: A new friend...Maybe? [Venir and Nikolai]

Post by Guest 30th December 2014, 3:33 pm

Nikolai saw the woman shift through her purse. Then he heard "You can boss me around for one day". Nikolai started thinking. "Sex? Food? Life?" Goddamn. "Okay. Become my servant for life."
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th December 2014, 4:08 pm

Venir stood there for what seemed like forever in complete shock and was unable to hide her complete shock. "Oh my goddess how did I not think of making a rule against that!?" She managed to stammer out. "Your servant for life? Are you sure I mean you hardly know me I mean come on are you sure you want me around you for life?" She stammered out suddenly realizing the predicament she's in. "I mean I won't go back on my word but..."Venir just didn't imagine things would turn out this way. "As long as you don't make me leave my guild or um." She tried to think of more rules that she could add on.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A new friend...Maybe? [Venir and Nikolai] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

A new friend...Maybe? [Venir and Nikolai] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

A new friend...Maybe? [Venir and Nikolai] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:

Post by Guest 30th December 2014, 4:15 pm

One of Nikolai's dreams just came true: his very own servant! Holy damn! Okay, time to try this new servant out. "Bow down and kiss my feet."
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th December 2014, 4:26 pm

Venir was still trying to think up rules when she was given her first command. "You're kidding right?" Sure Venir was half-insane but even she had a little bit of dignity and sense at sometimes. However she also had a sense of pride and wasn't one to go back on her words. "Please don't make me do that." She asked but she was already kneeling. The pinkette looked down right pitiful and a few eyes were already getting drawn towards the two mages.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A new friend...Maybe? [Venir and Nikolai] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

A new friend...Maybe? [Venir and Nikolai] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

A new friend...Maybe? [Venir and Nikolai] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

Post by Guest 30th December 2014, 4:45 pm

"Prove your allegiance," the Dictator Draco Mage said. Goddamn. I'm already getting looks? Oh damn, Nikolai thinks as he laughs in his head. They think I'm engaging in oral sex! Illogical. I'm done. I love my life. Degrading people seems like something I Haven't done in a long time. Nikolai starts thinking about Tartarus.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th December 2014, 4:50 pm

She gave one last incredibly pitiful look to Nikolai. The look she gave him was almost like that of a kicked puppy but perhaps ten times worse. Swallowing her pride and dignity the bikini clad mage kissed his feet and then quickly wiped her mouth. "Gross!" She sighed under her breath, if there was one thing she hated it was feet. "There. Are you happy now? See I'm humiliated and have been humbled. Will you let me go?" Venir held on to the slim hope that this was just supposed to be payback for skipping out on paying him.

Jobs:

Post by Guest 30th December 2014, 6:57 pm

Nikolai stood there for a second, and began laughing uncontrollably. He struggled to let his words out as h-h-h-h-e to-o-k out his wallet and threw three coins down. Then, he shoddily put the wallet back in his pocket as he continued laughing hysterically. Goddamn! I'm laughing so damn hard right now I could die!
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th December 2014, 9:32 pm

She looked up at the man completely confused as he began laughing hysterically. Then she seemed even more confused as he tossed three coins down at her. She caught them using her magic to float them in the air. Naturally of course she would be keeping the coins because she had an intense love for money but she was still curious as to why. "Please tell me this is all just some mean joke? That's why you're laughing right?"

Jobs:

Post by Guest 31st December 2014, 7:06 am

Nikolai continued to laugh, struggling to make out his words. "You-you-you thought I was serious, I can't believe this, Goddamn!"
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 31st December 2014, 9:52 am

Crimson cloaked Venue's cheeks as she realized that she had been tricked. As his laughter continued her own embarrassment seemed to grow. Embarrassment was a completely new feeling to the pink haired mage and she found herself struggling on how to react to it. "You...You...." She growled a crimson blush still colouring her cheeks, "You're so mean!" With a sudden rush of anger she used her magic to shoot the three coins back at Nikolai. They wouldn't be to painful, if anything it would be the equivalent of getting hit with a paintball from a paintball gun.

Jobs:

Post by Guest 31st December 2014, 10:30 am

Nikolai continued laughing, thinking "How naive she is"! This is what happens you mess with a former Dark Mage. The Draco Mage, during his stint with Lyserg and the Tartarus guild, had figured out how to make people hurt, the usual requirement for a Darkie. Who knew tricking someone could feel so good? But whatever. She must've been so embarrassed, considering the look on her face after finding out. He saw the coins flying back towards him: They stung, but that didn't deter Nikolai from his fit of laughter, all the while muttering "You Bastard".
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 31st December 2014, 10:41 am

As his laughter continued Venir's own anger seemed to grow. Her blushing never ceased but her eyes narrowed, and soon enough she was shaking. Not because she was cold but because she was just so mad. Not having any other objects to throw at him other than her marbles which she didn't want to risk, the pinkette stood up. "You jerk!" She rushed the man and attempted to punch him but to be honest her punches were more like that of a child's. "I thought!" She hit his chest with one fist,"You were!"Another hit, "Serious!" She cried out and slammed both her fists at him but alas they amounted to little to no damage. She looked up Nikolai frowning and angry but still incredibly embarrassed.

Jobs:

Post by Guest 31st December 2014, 10:48 am

While Nikolai was still reeling from those BB-Gun-like throws, he was met with rushing force and punches to his chest. As soon as the first punch was thrown, he lost the smile and laughter, like how a vehicle loses RPM when Engine Braking is applied. "Jesus Christ, calm down, goddamn."
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 31st December 2014, 11:01 am

"Don't tell me to calm down!" The mage countered back angrily. "How would you feel if I told you that you were now my slave for life, make you do something you didn't want to, and then tell you it was a joke?" The female mage took a step back and put her hands on her hips and a pout on her lips. She briefly thought of ways that she could get back at Nikolai but none came to her. "You owe me big time!" She then crossed her arms over her ample chest, her pout still remaining. It was becoming clear that there was no way Venir was gonna let Nikolai off the hook just yet.

Jobs:

Post by Guest 31st December 2014, 11:38 am

The Draco Mage squinted. Why can people not take jokes? Either that or that stunt he just pulled was cruel. Nah. Nikolai was secure in everything he did, and this was no time to stop being secure today.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 31st December 2014, 11:54 am

"Hmmmmm."She hummed in thought arms still crossed over her chest. What would Alyia or Katherine do in this kind of situation. Neither of them would probably end up in this kind of situation but none the less the pinette tried to think about what her team mates would do. "Probably destroy him but it's not like I can do that exactly." Venir thought to herself as she let out a sigh. Then an idea finally hit the bikini clad mage. "Ice cream!" She said out loud before explaining, "You owe me ice cream. Then maybe I'll forgive you." She grinned at Nikolai.

Jobs:

Post by Guest 31st December 2014, 12:00 pm

Okay. Ice Cream. Alright. Even though you set me out on a wild goose chase, withheld payment from me, and tried to beat me, and now you're making me buy ice cream for you. That's alright. Not like I had anything better to do, but that's alright because I'm not an angry person.

Nikolai muttered an offensive word.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 31st December 2014, 12:14 pm

"Not now of course!" The pinkette quickly added after hearing him curse and say something mildly offensive, it would take a lot more than that to offend her. "I should be going now." She shrugged seemingly having lost interest. "The next time we meet you're definitely getting me ice cream!" She called out with one of her brightest smiles before turning on her heel to leave. She needed some time to think about everything that went down anyways and maybe even talk to some of her team mates about it. After all she was relatively naive when it came to social interaction and she generally felt better with somebody else's opinion on the matter. "Bye~!" She waved her hand as she walked off.

Jobs:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:38 pm