Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A new friend...Maybe? [Venir and Nikolai]

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private A new friend...Maybe? [Venir and Nikolai]

Post by Mistress Venir 24th December 2014, 11:23 am

Venir with a great sense of adventure liked to travel on her days off. She had found herself in Magnolia, having never been there before she was rather excited. "At this rate I'm gonna see all of Fiore in no time!" The pink haired girl grinned as she walked along through the town earning stares from numerous townspeople. "Haven't they ever seen a mage before? I mean this is where Fairy Tail's located isn't it?" The pinkette grumbled not realizing that they were staring at her because of her clothes or rather her lack of. The bikini clad woman wandered through the town trying to find something to entertain herself but it was rather difficult. "I could probably go and bother Fairy Tail. Not that they'd know who I am...."She grumbled as she stared through one of the store windows, nothing inside really catching her eye. With yet another sigh Venir turned around nearly colliding with a stranger.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A new friend...Maybe? [Venir and Nikolai] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

A new friend...Maybe? [Venir and Nikolai] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

A new friend...Maybe? [Venir and Nikolai] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:

Private Re: A new friend...Maybe? [Venir and Nikolai]

Post by Guest 24th December 2014, 11:35 am

The Cor Draco Mage had just left Tartarus after a sight. If I'm not mistaken, Lyserg took on a bunch of Rune Knights. When he saw that, Nikolai decided that...

"A man who recklessly goes into battle is a man who recklessly sends his men into battle. I can't afford to be apart of a guild whose master does such things."

He drops the thought from the confines of his mind, by shaking his head. Nikolai's mane of black hair streamlines in various directions. Without looking, he walks into something......or perhaps someone.

Last edited by Nikolai Dixon on 24th December 2014, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 24th December 2014, 11:44 am

"Eh?" Venir walked right into the stranger and was stunned for a few moments before taking a step back. That's when she noticed who she stepped into. He was taller than her by quite a bit even with her heeled boots on. "Oh sorry I didn't notice you." She stopped and felt something in the air, "Wait are you a mage?" She asked sensing some sort of magic from him. She wasn't great at sensing magic without her marbles to help but she believed this man was a mage. That's when she took in his appearance, other than his rather tall height she noticed his long black hair. "Ah where are my manners!?" She really didn't have any, "I'm Venir but you can call me Ven if you want!" The female mage shrugged and offered a gloved hand to shake, revealing the soft green Eclipse Soul tattoo on her shoulder in the process.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs:

Post by Guest 24th December 2014, 12:21 pm

(Talking in novel format now.)

"Hey," Nikolai replies. He opens his eyes to see a pink-haired woman, laden in such frippery that not even the heathen would be guilty of it.

"What season is this, Summer?" He thinks as he takes a good look. "She is pretty hot, to be honest with myself..." He then opens his ears to hear a name, and pays attention to see a hand go out towards him. The Draco Mage takes the woman's hand into his own, kneels, and kisses it.

"Now's my chance."
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 24th December 2014, 4:49 pm

"Is that what people in Magnolia do to greet each other?" Venir asked quietly as the man kneeled and kissed her hand. A faint blush colored her cheeks not because she was embarrassed but rather something inside her told her to at least look embarrassed. Her lack of social skills was quickly beginning to show, "You Magnolia people sure are funny! You know where I come from a handshake generally suffices." The pink haired mage chose to laugh off the awkwardness of it all before realizing the man had never answered her question. "Wait so are you a mage? I just wanna see if I was right or not that's all! I'll tell you if I'm a mage but only if you tell me! If you're lucky I might even tell you what guild I'm in!" She seemed completely unaware that she had given herself away and that her guild mark was clearly showing.

Jobs:

Post by Guest 25th December 2014, 11:32 am

Nikolai doesn't have to figure out that the woman was a mage of Lamia Scale. I mean, come on! The tattoo is right there for him to see! But, whatever. She's very......endowed in the looks department, and Nikolai wasn't gonna notice any shortcomings.

"Not that I know of. I just live here, it's not like I know these people or anything. Anyways, yeah, I am a mage. Why do you need to know?" His eyebrows arose, with confusion.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 29th December 2014, 10:18 am

"Just curious?" She shrugged, the phrase 'curiosity killed the cat' had yet to affect her nor would it probably ever affect her. "I'm a mage to! I'm from Eclipse Soul!" She grinned, she was also quick to give out her information. It was a miracle that she hadn't gotten into any trouble yet. "So if you're a mage what guild are you from huh?"Venir easily jumped from one subject to another but her curiosity for the strange dark haired man was evident as she leaned closer, almost as an intimidation tactic. Though Venir was honestly anything but intimidating.

Jobs:

Post by Guest 29th December 2014, 10:22 am

An Eclipse Soul Mage? That's nice...

"I'm from Cor Draco. I literally just joined a couple days ago, and it's awesome. I have heard about Eclipse Soul, but have never given any thought to it. But whatever."
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 29th December 2014, 10:57 am

"Cor Draco?" She tilted her head to the side. "Never heard of it!" She only knew the really, really big guilds. Which meant she knew of Fairy Tail and maybe a few infamous dark guilds. She herself only found Eclipse Soul by chance. "So what's this Cor Draco like exactly?" She was always curious as to other guilds but she doubted that she'd leave Eclipse Soul she had already gone through the trouble of getting to know the people at her guild. Besides if she left Eclipse Soul then she wouldn't be with Alyia or Katherine anymore. That thought alone made Venir visibly frown before returning her attention to the stranger.

Jobs:

Post by Guest 29th December 2014, 1:13 pm

Nikolai was dumbfounded. She didn't know anything about Cor Draco?! I guess that's what you get for being a part of a Neutral Guild. "I don't know much about either, besides the fact that it's neutral and it just started up. So about that Eclipse Soul crap, what's it about?"
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 29th December 2014, 1:35 pm

"What!?"Venir seemed shocked, "How can you not know anything about your guild!?"She shook her head almost disappointed. When he asked about her own guild the tables were turned. "Well uh....."What exactly did she know about Eclipse Soul?"They're good and...."Before she could come up with anything else to say someone had rushed by Venir bumping into the pink haired mage causing her to go flying into Nikolai. "Ouch sorry!"She apologized after colliding into him before noticing something was wrong. "My bag! That guy took my bag!" Venir was a relatively capable mage but she had never expected that she herself would get robbed.

Jobs:

Post by Guest 29th December 2014, 3:48 pm

"I thought I told you that I just joined," Nikolai thinks. Suddenly, he watches a man run into the woman, and just happens to not have the common sense to step to the side. The woman started whining about something that Nikolai couldn't make out, because he was still figuring out what the hell happened.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th December 2014, 10:33 am

"Wait you have to help me!"Venir dusted herself off and grabbed the stranger by the hand. "You said your mage and that means you gotta look out for people even other mages!"Not caring if the stranger wanted to help her or not she took off, keeping a good grip on his hand forcing him to chase along after her thief. "All my money's in that bag!" She whined as she ran. The thief was perhaps twenty feet ahead of the two mages and was completely aware of their pursuit. "Can you do anything to slow him down?"

Jobs:

Post by Guest 30th December 2014, 11:54 am

Nikolai was still trying to get a feel as to what happened when he felt a hand yank him by, and his feet began running and clopping against the ground as he tried to regain his balance. Finally, Nikolai regained his common sense, and noticed that the pink-haired one was pulling him by, seemingly in pursuit of a man who was holding a bag.

"What the hell is going on? Why the hell are you pulling me?"

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th December 2014, 12:55 pm

"Because you seem nice! That bag is mine and it it-" Venir huffed as she is not one who usually does a lot of running. "-has my marbles in it! That's what I use to fight and use magic. So there's not much I can do without those! You're a mage though so you can do something!" She continued to tug him along. "Besides you don't want to see me when I lose my marbles!" She laughed as she pulled him a long. Though she figuratively has already lost her marbles one would not want her to actually physically lose those eight little soft green marbles. Bad things happened when Venir did not have them.

Jobs:

Post by Guest 30th December 2014, 1:02 pm

Well, I'll be damned. I'm going on a wild goose chase, Nikolai thought. Some bullcrap about marbles or something, and how she can't afford to lose them? I don't know.

"Well then, I can try to get those marbles back, but I don't know the strength of the guy who stole them so if I get ripped apart or something..."
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th December 2014, 1:13 pm

Noticing his reluctance the bikini clad mage frowned. "Please! I'll owe you big time! There's money in that bag to!" She pleaded with what seemed like her only hope at the moment. "If you don't help me then." She paused as she realized there was nothing she could really do or say to get this guy to help her if he really didn't want to. "Nevermind I'll do it myself. Sorry for dragging you along." The pink haired mage sighed and let his hand go. She dashed off after the thief leaving the Nikolai in her dust.

Jobs:

Post by Guest 30th December 2014, 1:29 pm

Money, money, Money! Nikolai began a fast run, eventually overtaking the pink-haired woman. He continued running, moneylust in his eyes. He went around a couple street corners until he saw the man who had stole the bag. The Draco mage began running after him, eventually tackling him by jumping on his back. Goddamn.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th December 2014, 2:03 pm

"No way!" Venir panted out as she came to a stop at where Nikolai had tackled the thief. Who knew Nikolai could go that fast with a little incentive? The thief on the other hand seemed knocked out, he also appeared to be just a common human with no magic to speak of. Venir on the other hand excitedly snatched her bag from the thief and inspected its contents. "Thank goodness everything's in here!" She turned to Nikolai with a bright smile before launching herself at him and hugging him not caring that thief was still there or caring about Nikolai's sense of personal space. The bikini clad made then quickly let go, "Thank you! That was so cool!"

Jobs:

Post by Guest 30th December 2014, 2:12 pm

Nikolai was still on top of the man. He was completely exhausted, and as soon as he got up, he was met with warmth(creepy, huh?) and a body. The Draco Mage was dumbfounded. Goddamn! What the hell is going on? I expected money, he thought. Boobies ahoy, right? Nikolai made a sly grin, thinking of what he could do next. Not like he was planning on doing anything immoral, it was just that....I don't know. And I'm narrating my character too! Goddamn indeed.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th December 2014, 2:28 pm

"Well thank you again!" The pink haired mage bowed slightly unsure how else to show her thanks. It appeared she totally forgot that she had mentioned that she had money in that bug. That or she was doing it on purpose. "I'm afraid I should probably be heading back to my guild now!" The pink haired woman paused once more before giving him another quick hug, "I'll remember Cor Draco has good guys in it!" And with that Venir made her leave to go.

Jobs:

Post by Guest 30th December 2014, 2:57 pm

What the hell? She's leaving? Without giving me my goddamn money? Nikolai was flustered, but that fluster quickly turned into anger as he called out, "Oi".

"I know you have my damn cash. Now hand it over, please."
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th December 2014, 3:03 pm

Venir actual froze when Nikolai called out to her demanding payment. If there was one thing Venir adored it was money and she wasn't about to readily give it over. "My bad I think the money is in my other purse?" She laughed a little nervously. "Isn't there something else I can give you instead?" Though it wasn't like Venir had anything of value on her other than the jewels that she did have in her bag, not like Nikolai knew that right? She gave him her most innocent smile as she took a few hesitant steps back.

Jobs:

Post by Guest 30th December 2014, 3:22 pm

Nikolai squinted. "I know the money's there. But I'll take your word for it. What do you have to give me?" Son of a bitch! Now she's holding out on me, Nikolai thought. Goddamn it. "Start talking. Now."
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th December 2014, 3:28 pm

Venir 'tsked' when Nikolai said he knew the money was there. "What do I have to give you?" Venir mumbled as she dug through her bag again for good measure. All she had was her marbles and the money and neither of which were an option for her. "I-I um I have..." What exactly did Venir have? "You can...."She sighed, "You can boss me around for one day! But there's rules!" Venir quickly thought of some rules, "You can't command me to give you any money or buy you anything."Unfortunately, those were the only rules Venir could think of at the time. Which meant anything else was considered fair game.

Jobs:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:11 pm