Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Birds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard]

Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Surīpingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Gamaken/Sage of Wisdom
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vibration Magic
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Private Birds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard]

Post by Alistair 14th December 2014, 8:09 pm

Fūjin walked along the path that lead through the so called "Spooky Forest", though for him it didn't live up to its name leaving him quite board as nothing in the forest seemed to scare him or even give him the spooks even with the eirly shadows casted from the shadows of the trees and the animal and insects calls, chirps and sounds in general that sounded like voices whispering or laughing as twigs broke underneath his feet. Miya had kicked him out of the guild due to the fact that in her opinion that ever since the guild was formed Fūjin hadn't taken any breaks and wasn't spelling well so until around dusk he was stuck outside, because though he was reluctant to agree with his partner...she was usually right...when she was in her teenage form see usually was at least.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Birds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard] NIcSzU5
    Birds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard] 8bcBk2DBirds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard] JpghjKoBirds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard] ABgHET9Birds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard] JpghjKoBirds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard] WoUKdoo
    Music:
    Voices:
    Kara Knightguard
    Kara Knightguard

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Private Re: Birds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard]

Post by Kara Knightguard 14th December 2014, 8:15 pm

Kara was walking in the same forest. For some reason or another, she found it extremely peaceful. The quiet swish of air through the trees and slight noises of harmless monsters were relaxing to her. She had a thing for walking around, alone with her thoughts. She was humming slightly to an imaginary tune, the softer side of her that she rarely showed anyone. She had a simple request from the mayor of the neighbouring town. A monster that had been frightening the villagers and lurking around the outskirts of the town that needed to be dealt with. She was sure she was alone, until she heard another pair of footsteps in front of her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Birds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard] Ni0Wq3h
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 17th December 2014, 5:20 pm

Fūjin was enjoying his walk through the not so 'Spooky Forest', it was letting him clear his head of thoughts as the sounds travelled through one ear and went out the other with the exception of the sound of the wind as it whistled through the trees, its branches and leaves. He then stopped in his tracks when he heard the sound of footsteps behind him along with a low growl, Fūjin turned around spinning on his heels to see a huge forest Vulcan with scars covering its face and bear skin. It raised its fists roaring "PRETY WOMAN MINE!!!!" before slamming them into the ground which Fūjin evaded with a simple side step before jumping on top and off them using them like a launching pad allowing him to reach the Vulcan's face without using his magic before punching it in the face breaking its nose, as they both landed on the ground with the Vulcan being unconscious Fūjin addressed it "Sorry bub but I don't know what the hell your on about." He was about to turn on his heels again when he heard another pair of footsteps behind him that bring his attention to a slender and curvy girl with a pale skin complexion, fiery red hair and dark purple almost black eyes walked up to them wearing a Victorian two part dress, with fur draped around her shoulders and a large broad sword strapped to her back, hair pulled back in a ponytail. "OH! That's the pretty girl you were on about." he spoke to the giant ape on the ground next to him before turning back to the girl seeing the mark of his guild on her thigh before looking her in the eye "So yea....hi..."

Birds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard] 8bcBk2DBirds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard] JpghjKoBirds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard] ABgHET9Birds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard] JpghjKoBirds of a Feather [Social: Storm/Kara Knightguard] WoUKdoo
    Music:
    Voices:
    Kara Knightguard
    Kara Knightguard

Player 

Post by Kara Knightguard 17th December 2014, 5:25 pm

She looked up at him, seeing the knocked out volcan on the ground. She saw her guild master staring at her. Mainly her thigh, examine her guild mark. She lightly blushed at the part when he called her pretty. "master. You're very far from the guild, what are you doing out here?" she asked, walking up to him. She looks at the volcan on the ground once more, it's starting to stir again. "Those things are pretty....perverted. I should've put on some pants or a longer dress." she jokes lightly. "This forest is very dangerous for our master to be wandering around in though, don't you think??"

She brings her sword out in front of her, "I am going to finish this though, these volcans...worry me slightly." she shudders at the thought of the idiotic creatures, then is swift to bring her sword down and send the monster flying.

Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 17th December 2014, 7:58 pm

Fūjin watched the girl as she looked up at him lightly blushing before she walked over to him "master. You're very far from the guild, what are you doing out here?" she asked him whilst turning her attention to the Vulcan that began to recover "Those things are pretty....perverted. I should've put on some pants or a longer dress." he chuckled lightly at her joke briefly before she continued to talk "This forest is very dangerous for our master to be wandering around in though, don't you think?? I am going to finish this though, these volcans...worry me slightly." She told him bringing her sword out in front of her, shuddering at the thought of the Vulcans as she brought her sword down and send the Ape flying. In his usual manor in a single swift movement he was a few inches from her face when he then sniffed her neck smelling her scent before hopping backwards to watch the Vulcan soar through the air away from them "Going, going, going...and...gone..." he said commenting on the Vulcan's flight "Oh by the way I was out here to clear my head and focus on the development of my signature spell he then looked back at her "Also if its dangerous for me to be out here then that goes double for you doesn't it? Kinda offended that you don't think I can't take a few perverted apes jacked on steroids and hormones." Fūjin smirked crossing his arms "So my turn to ask questions if you don't mind Ms. Knightguard." he said teasingly "So what are you doing out here Ms. Knightguard? Why are you so concerned about my well fare when it is fairly obvious that I can take care of my self, and why did you blush when you first saw me?"

Music:
    Voices:
    Kara Knightguard
    Kara Knightguard

Player 

Post by Kara Knightguard 17th December 2014, 8:07 pm

As she hit the ape, she felt his presence behind her, swift, she felt him smell the back of her neck. Which she felt a little strange. It put her on guard. She watched the monster fade away in to the distance. Then turned back to him and laughed,"perverted apes on steroids??" she giggled at the way he insinuated that. "With all due respect master, I come out here quite often, it's good for thinking. Trust me, I am no damsel in distress." she stepped closer to him smirking slightly. "I can always take care of myself, I thought you would know that, what with being the almighty guild master and what not." She teased him and stepped back; shouldering her blade along with her."-and....I wasn't blushing. I-it just...I mean, I, oh never mind..." She waved it off while silently cursing herself for stuttering. Such a childish thing was not like her at all.

Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 17th December 2014, 8:30 pm

"With all due respect master, I come out here quite often, it's good for thinking. Trust me, I am no damsel in distress." Kara told him as she stepped closer to him smirking slightly also "I can always take care of myself, I thought you would know that, what with being the almighty guild master and what not." he listened as she teased him before stepping back shouldering her blade at the same time Fūjin had a blank expression after she called him the almighty guild master "Wow if that doesn't make me sound like a pretentious a-hole who thinks themselves to be like a god, then I don't know what will." replied in his naturally sarcastic sounding voice just as Kara began to reply to his comment on her blushing earlier "-and....I wasn't blushing. I-it just...I mean, I, oh never mind..." she told him trying to wave off the question, this caused him to chuckle slightly "Ah forget it, it doesn't matter." he said still giving her a friendly smirk "So since you're here do you want to join me on the rest of the forest trail?

Music:
    Voices:
    Kara Knightguard
    Kara Knightguard

Player 

Post by Kara Knightguard 18th December 2014, 5:23 am

"Wow if that doesn't make me sound like a pretentious a-hole who thinks themselves to be like a god, then I don't know what will." He said after her. Kara laughed, "You know I never meant it like that Master." she tsked, shaking her head. After he chuckled at her, she grew slightly more nervous, Here I am, with the master of a guild I joined days ago. In a forest, honestly what are the odds of such an uncomfortable situation?? she thought to herself.

She brought her attention back to Fujin, "so since you're here would you like to join me on the rest of the forest trail?" he asked her. Kara simply shrugged then nodded, taking her place beside him.

Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 18th December 2014, 8:20 pm

He listened to Kara laughed at his last comment as she shook her head tsking "You know I never meant it like that Master." Then he then noticed after he chuckled she nervous, as she brought her attention back to him simply shrugged then nodded, taking her place beside him in response to his previous offer to join him on the rest of the walk. "So how are you enjoying the guild?"

Music:
    Voices:
    Kara Knightguard
    Kara Knightguard

Player 

Post by Kara Knightguard 22nd December 2014, 7:00 am

"It's good. I was always worried, if I must be honest." She sighed and kicked a small pile of leaves, they flew in the air for a brief moment before fluttering around in all different directions, reflecting their bright colours off from the sun. "I was worried, that I wouldn't fit in. That I wouldn't belong." She admits to him. She looks down at her own feet to avoid his gaze, she can feel him staring at her, in worry and confusion. Well that was stupid, to talk about my fears in front of the guild master, he must think in a child now.... She looked back up and continued,"but, it was different, everyone was so kind and sweet. Even though we were all strangers. We didn't fight and everyone got along well," they stopped in a clearing that over looked a large lake, Kara smiled as she looked out across it, "I must say, I'm quite happy with the guild Master. It makes me feel, wanted." she said finally, as though a weight had been lifted she already felt lighter.

Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 23rd December 2014, 8:27 pm

"It's good. I was always worried, if I must be honest." Fūjin listened to Kara as sighed kicking a small pile of leaves causing them to fly off in the air for a brief moment before fluttering around in all different directions, reflecting their colors off the sunlight before she continued "I was worried, that I wouldn't fit in. That I wouldn't belong." she told him spilling her mind while looking down at her own feet, avoiding eye contact with him as he looked at her worried and confused remaining quiet so he could listen to her blocking out the sound of the monsters crying out in the woods. "but, it was different, everyone was so kind and sweet. Even though we were all strangers. We didn't fight and everyone got along well," She told him as Kara looked back up at him as they  continued to walk until they stopped in a clearing that over looked a large lake. Fūjin smiled when it came into view as he looked out across it remembering his years as a child...well at least what he could remember but his attention was drawn back to Kara when she spoke up who he noticed was also looking out in the same direction "I must say, I'm quite happy with the guild Master. It makes me feel, wanted." when she said that Fujin blushed lightly before looking out to the lake "Yea well I am you're happy with me..." he said clearing his throat while recomposing himself "I am also glad the guild makes you feel wanted...after all the guild is my family...and I would go through hell it self for my family, that also applies to you Kara and you can hold me to that."

Music:
    Voices:
    Kara Knightguard
    Kara Knightguard

Player 

Post by Kara Knightguard 23rd December 2014, 8:55 pm

Kara noticed his blush and immediately looked back down to the ground, tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "Yea, well I'm happy you're with me..." he continued. Kara's eyes went wide and her heart excelled slightly, it's been a very long time since anyone had spoken to her with words like his. And for some reason, that she could not explain, she found herself smiling. A true smile,of which she hadn't done in again, a very long time. He cleared his throat and continued, catching her attention once more, "I am also happy the guild makes you feel wanted...after all the guild is my family....and I would go through hell itself for my family, that also applies to you Kara and you can hold me to that."

By the time he had finished his speech, Kata had felt a weight back on her, but not the bad kind. She was close to tears, tears of joy. Because, she belonged somewhere, she really did. And that made her happy. Turkey and utterly happy with her life. She turned back to face the water, it created small ripples as the wind blew by. She felt the few tears running down her face, her usually quite tough demeanour, had been broken down in one simple speech. "Thank you Master. Those words...they give me a lot of reassurance." she said, managing to contain herself long enough to spit out the sentence.

Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 25th December 2014, 6:39 pm

When Fūjin he had finished his speech he found Kara was close to tears as she turned back to face the water as the wind blew through creating small ripples in the surface of the lake. Seeing the tears running down her face breaking through her usual tough demeanour he saw which he had unintentionally broken down in a single simple speech. He listened to her response as she managed to contain herself long enough to speak what she wanted to say"Thank you Master. Those words...they give me a lot of reassurance." upon listening to her Fūjin wrapped his arm around her shoulder to comfort her as what he now recognised as tears of joy roll down her face. "I am glad my words meant something to you, I wouldn't be a very good guild master if they didn't." He smiled standing next his crying guild member "Though it wouldn't be surprising if they didn't mean much to people. After all I am pretty sure I am the youngest guild master around so I am inexperienced compared to the rest...but as I said my guild I see as a family so I don't expect every member to like one another or to get along it will be impossible with the number of different backgrounds the members will come from but I do expect for all of us to stick together when our guild is put under threat standing together like brothers and sisters...relying on each other's strength and to trust each other enough to watch each others back." He unwrapped his arm around Kara and punched her lightly on the shoulder "So I am counting on yea Kara, you and the rest of the guild." he said giving her a friendly smirk.

Music:
    Voices:
    Kara Knightguard
    Kara Knightguard

Player 

Post by Kara Knightguard 28th December 2014, 7:58 pm

Fujin then wrapped his arm around her, she looked up at him, eyes still slightly hazy from the tears,"I am glad my words meant something to you, I wouldn't be a very good guild master of they didn't." he joked to her. Kara laughed a little bit,"true, very true..." she replied and let out a small sigh, calming herself after her slight episode from before. He continued on with his speech, going on about family and how everyone should get along, even though we can't always love each other. Kara found herself laughing a little bit, as well as thinking back to her previous life, back home with her mother and father. She smiled up at Fujin, gratefully.

He then unwrapped his arm around her and punched her lightly on the shoulder, where she laughed again, a barely audible giggle, "so I'm counting on yea Kara, you and the rest of the guild." He finished, and smirked at her, she smiled back at him. "I'll do my best, Master." she said back, matching his smirk.

As she finished the sentence, the ground shook, Kara lost her balance and fell back. A shriek pierced through the forest, it rattled trees and caused any other smaller animal or monster life to go sprinting away. "What is that??" she yelled over the shrieking, covering her already ringing ears.

Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 10th January 2015, 11:15 am

Once he had finished speaking he looked at her and smirked as he saw that she was smiling back at him though it slowly changed to a friendly smirk to match his own "I'll do my best, Master." just as she finished speaking her response the ground shook, Fūjin remained un-phased after adjusting his stance to widen it so he wouldn't loose his balance, seeing that the same couldn't be said for Kara who was fall back after she lost her balance. In one swift movement he was behind her and caught her mid fall just before she hit the ground, he helped her get back onto her own feet as a shriek pierced through the forest air, it rattled trees causing birds in them to fly away out of fear which didn't really bother him as much as the countless other small creatures that came sprinting away from the direction that the shriek came from. "What is that??" Fūjin's attention returned to Kara she attempted to yell over the shrieking whilst covering her ears, still smirking he leaped up to the nearest tree branch towards the direction of the shriek looking back to Kara as it fell quiet once more "I don't know but how about we go find out?"

Music:
    Voices:
    Kara Knightguard
    Kara Knightguard

Player 

Post by Kara Knightguard 10th January 2015, 5:34 pm

Kara fell back only to be caught by Fujin, she looked up at him and gave him a small smile of thanks, before he helped her back onto her own feet. "what was that?" she questioned shouting over the shrieking. Soon it died down yet her ear were still ringing. Though she noticed her Master was completely unfazed, as though the scene unfolding before him was so natural and had happened many times before. "I don't know but how about we go find out?" He responded to her, looking in the direction of the cry. She nodded and drew her sword once more, she put it down and it made a solid *thump* on the ground. "Whatever it is it cannot be to good, but you're right, we need to see what it is." she agreed before starting off into the forest.

Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 23rd January 2015, 9:39 pm

"I don't know but how about we go find out?" She responded to his question by looking in the direction of the cry before she nodded and drew her sword once more putting it down into the ground as it made a solid *thump* noise as it made contact "Whatever it is it cannot be to good, but you're right, we need to see what it is." she spoke agreeing with him before starting off into the forest, leaving him to catch up which he did in a matter of seconds "Hey, geez would it kill you to wait for someone. I mean come on we don't know what that thing could be, for all we know it could be a weird troll like thing with yellow scaly skin, brown buffalo like fur and two set of stone horns....actually that's pretty stupid of me to think isn't it. I mean come on that sounds like a creature from another world all together." Fūjin began to laugh until a log was sent flying between the two of the by a shadowy figure that later showed to be a creature almost exactly like the one he had described was rampaging making a clearing, landing on what used to be a tree he face-palmed before looking at it with a blank expression "Great me and my big mouth, why didn't describe Dad. That way I could have finally found him after all these years, but no I had to ramble off and find something I made up on the spot." He sighed before studying it and noticed something behind it that looked like a marble gate arch with a wall of swirling light "Hey Kara how about you show me what your made of. I want to push ugly back into the gate-thing behind him, how we push him in their I don't care as long as we don't kill it. Got it?"

monster:

Music:
    Voices:
    Kara Knightguard
    Kara Knightguard

Player 

Post by Kara Knightguard 24th January 2015, 11:07 am

"Hey, geez would it kill you to wait for someone. I mean come on we don't know what that thing could be, for all we know it could be a weird troll like thing with yellow scaly skin, brown buffalo like fur and two set of stone horns....actually that's pretty stupid of me to think isn't it. I mean come on that sounds like a creature from another world all together." He said, Kara laughed at the idea of such a monster, "That's insane. What an image." she commented, just before a large flying log fell between the two, Kara managed to avoid it, the wind from the impact blew around them. Once they got a closer image it was indeed, what Fujin had explained. The same thing, straight down to the stone horns. Kara stopped and looked up at the beast, her eyes were then brought to the gate behind it. "an interspacial portal. T-this shouldn't exist. At least, not here. It would take someone of the highest magic to open one." she said in shock.

She heard Fujin talk about his father, though just the end. Wishing that he had explained him instead of this beast. Could it be, Fujin's father was, a....no. No it couldn't be. She shook the thought away as well. "Hey Kara how about you show me what your made of. I want to push ugly back into the gate-thing behind him, how we push him in their I don't care as long as we don't kill it. Got it?" He told her. Kara stopped, "I'll be glad to show you what I can do . But please, be careful of that gate. We don't know where it leads to." Kara warned.

She took the opportunity of the flying trees to jump on to one, one after the other until she was eye level with the beast. She summoned swords, dozens of them circled her. "Dance of the lilies." She said, as she raised her arm at the beast, swords flew forward, nicking the beast at all sides, causing the thing to stagger back more toward the portal, wounded ever so slightly.

Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 24th January 2015, 2:44 pm

"an interspacial portal. T-this shouldn't exist. At least, not here. It would take someone of the highest magic to open one." He heard Kara comment sounding shocked and he took a mental note of what she said letting spirit of the Sage of wisdom letting him retrieve the information on these interspatial portals as he turned to Kara as she stopped looking at him "I'll be glad to show you what I can do. But please, be careful of that gate. We don't know where it leads to." she warned Fūjin as he watched took the opportunity of the flying trees to jump on to one, one after the other until she was eye level with the beast. "Yea but the thing is I want to find out..." he said to himself under his breath running along the perimeter of the clearing as he watched Kara summoning dozens of swords circling her. ""Dance of the lilies." She said raising her arm at the beast making the swords fly forward nicking the beast from all sides making it stagger backwards towards the portal slightly wounded as it roared at her.
    "grrrRRRRAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Fūjin roared shooting forward flying straight into the beast delivering a dual palm strike while pushing into it sending both into the portal. About five minutes later Fūjin cam back out with his hair looking messier then normal covered in dirt all scuffed up with a stupid grin on his face.

Music:
    Voices:
    Kara Knightguard
    Kara Knightguard

Player 

Post by Kara Knightguard 24th January 2015, 3:12 pm

She watched as he pushed the beast finally into the portal, a cloud of smoke covered the surrounding area, fearing Fujin may of gotten pulled into the portal as well, she fell back down to the earth, cancelling her sword spell, "Fujin!!" she yelled as she looked for him, coughing in the dirt around her. Finally she saw him emerge from the dust, he was covered in dirt and had a foolish grin on his face. Kara let out a breath and started toward him, smiling slightly toward him.
    "Ah, thank god. I thought you had gone into the portal with that beast." she said truthfully.
    She stepped toward the arched gate even more, examining it carefully. She traced her fingers along the outside. "Interesting...I've never seen one like this. It's very powerful...a lot of time and magic must have been put into it..."

Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 8th February 2015, 2:40 am

"Fūjin!!" Fūjin heard Kara yell as he fell into the portal though with the beast and when she saw him after he came back through he saw that Kara let out a breath and started toward him, smiling slightly toward him after the could of dust settled "Ah, thank god. I thought you had gone into the portal with that beast."
    "The funny thing is I actually did." Fūjin said laughing standing up straight arcing his back to stretch while catching his back, the Sage of Wisdom was already feeding him information on the portals and where he had just been as Kara stepped toward the arched gate of the portal and saw her through the corner of his eye examining it carefully tracing her fingers along the outside. "Interesting...I've never seen one like this. It's very powerful...a lot of time and magic must have been put into it..." Fūjin then stood still speechless looking at Kara confused "Wait so you are telling my you have seen ancient trans-planet teleporting magical gateways before this one?"

Music:
    Voices:
    Kara Knightguard
    Kara Knightguard

Player 

Post by Kara Knightguard 8th February 2015, 6:13 am

"The funny thing is I actually did." he confessed, Kara sighed slightly, "I'm just glad that you're alright." she said,giving him a small smile before going over to the portal."Interesting...I've never seen one like this. It's very powerful...a lot of time and magic must have been put into it..." She could feel Fujins look behind her, she stiffened up, Oh, God. Did I say that out loud? Dammit.... "Wait so you are telling my you have seen ancient trans-planet teleporting magical gateways before this one?" he asked her. She looked up at him, eyes slightly widened, no...um, well maybe....okay. Yes. I've seen one of these first hand.

She sighed and turned back to the portal, when I was little, there was this huge wooded area behind my house. If always explore it. But one day, I was drawn to the back. Back then, I wasn't sure why, it was like a force pulling me. That's when I saw it. A portal formed of trees, not as nearly as well constructed as this one. Then, the portal flashed to life, and a monster, something I had never seen walked out of it. I was terrified I couldn't move. I screamed." Kara looked away at the thought of the awful memory. "It was larger than the biggest volcan. It looked down at me. I was frozen and couldn't move. I kept hearing my Father yelling at me to run, I turned to see him sprinting towards me. Tsubaki in his hand. Then it hit me. Literally." She chuckled.  I flew into a tree, lost consciousness quickly after. When I woke up, I was at home, in bed.My father stood at my door, bruised, cut and bandaged. He had told me sternly afterwards, that those portals are dangerous. They can appear randomly. Or be placed by a mage. Extremely powerful ones. But it is very difficult to determine which are made by mages and which are freak forms of nature." She stood up and dusted off her pants.

"Sorry for boring you with that, stories of my youth can be quite.....grim."

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:22 pm