Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir)

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir)

Post by Mistress Venir 3rd March 2015, 6:28 pm

"Holy crap!" Venir called out as the angel cast a beam of sorts at the ex boyfriend. That was the coolest thing that she had ever seen at this point, who knew someone so small could be capable of something so cool!? "Oh my gosh Alyia that was super awesome!" The pinkette squealed as the blonde gave her a hug, her own arms wrapping around her angel companion. Only the angel quickly broke free of their embrace not the marble using mage minded much. "Awwwww man you mean I can't keep the dress!?" The pinkette glanced at the unconscious ex who was now tied up thank to Alyia, an absurd sort of logic going through her head. "Expand!" At that one of her marbles expanded to their full size and she slammed the absurdly large green orb on top of the unconscious man. Glancing to Alyia she gave the angel a smile and an explanation, "If he wakes up I don't want him peeking at me!" She stuck her tongue out before quickly slipping out of the silky white wedding dress.

Once changed and back into her own less extravagant dress Venir moved the marble off of the man before slamming down on his limp body again, "Just in case!" Venir shrugged and grabbed one of his limp arms and literally dragging the ex out of the room not checking to see if the angel was following her or not.

The two found the bride with relative ease, she appeared somewhat upset that part of her party was trashed but at the sight of her unconscious and beaten ex she almost laughed especially after looking at the two girls that had taken him out. Thanking each of them with reward and a delicious slice of cake, Venir proceeded to guide the two to the nearest authorities, which luckily weren't to far after the chaos that had occurred.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:23 am