Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir)

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Magic:

In Progress Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir)

Post by Aliannah 8th December 2014, 10:52 pm

Job Info:

Alyia played with the hem of her dress, why was she wearing a nice gown again? Right. Wedding, invitation, evil ex-boyfriend. Not that the ex-boyfriend was hers of course. Deniel was a jerk, but not that big of a jerk and not like she was the one getting married either. Just the thought of marriage had brought a light blush to the blonde's face. Her grandmother really wanted her to have a child and get married. The blonde shook her head to clear it. She focused back on the dress that she had gone and bought. It was very pretty if she did say so herself. It was a white dress that fanned out at the bottom, making it very easy to move around in.

Alyia finally exited her room and went to go see how Venir was doing, she was going to take the pinkette with her on this mission, it was going to be her first C-Rank mission and Alyia wanted to make sure that it went off without a hitch, well mostly. Stepping out into the hall the blonde walked silently to where she had said that she was going to meet Venir after she had told her what they were going to be doing and what she was going to have to wear. With her blonde hair swishing around her ankles the blonde could not help but feel important with the two enveloped in her hands that were official invitations to the wedding and the fact that she was wearing a really nice dress. Feeling better about what was going on the blonde hummed a tune that she knew would bring Oya to her side. All she had to do was wait for the little copper fur ball to arrive.

Reaching the main hall the angel sat down at the table where she had first met Venir. She'd have worried about soiling her dress, but she had placed a charm on it allowing her to wipe off anything that would get the dress dirty.

Dress:

Last edited by Alyia on 17th January 2015, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

In Progress Re: Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir)

Post by Mistress Venir 8th December 2014, 11:21 pm

"A dress....Hmmmm?"

The pinkette stood in front of the mirror eyeing herself over, almost suspiciously. The girl she saw staring back at her seemed like a stranger. Venir was thrilled when Alyia had invited her to go on a mission but right now she was regretting it. She didn't look quite like herself....Venir's normal attire was sketchy at its best, bikini's and large feather with heeled boots was basically what she always wore. To others that combination might have been strange but to Venir it was like home. For her to suddenly be taken out of her comfort zone? Well, that was dangerous for someone like Venir. The female mage was now forced to wear 'proper' wedding attire and was unsure of it and herself. "It's not that bad..."She tried to cheer herself as she twisted this way and that in the short white dress, with a simple golden bow tied around the waist. "I think that one mage wore something similar in Mage Monthly a few issues back...."Venir grumbled as she threw on her necklace. She couldn't exactly carry around marbles with her so Venir had to get creative and at the last minute chose to disguise them as a necklace. "I guess sitting here staring at the mirror isn't gonna help. Might as well meet up with Alyia. I'm already late anyways!"One last glanced at the mirror cause Venir to remember something, "Ah! My hair!"

~*~

"Sorry I'm late~!"Venir called out to Alyia as she came running up to the blonde. At least she was good at running in heels. Venir at this point looked, well like a sane person. When the pinkette put her mind to it, she could certainly look the part of a young and almost pretty woman. As long as she kept her mouth shut that is, "Sorry I know I'm late! You see I realized at the last moment that I couldn't leave my hair in a braid and I had to go digging through my collection of magazines for tips on style. I'm a total idiot I know!"She slumped over looking slightly defeated, ruining her 'proper' image for a moment. Her happy demeanor quickly returned as she noticed their meeting spot, "Hey this is where we first met! Now this'll be where we start out first mission together!"By now it seemed like she would never stop talking, "Hey look! You're in white! I'm in white! Look at us! That bride better watch out or we might just get married ourselves!"

Outfit:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir) Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir) Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir) Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 10th December 2014, 8:14 pm

Alyia looked at Venir as she approached, she had to take a second look, the pinkette looked nothing like she had when Alyia had first met her. A small smile appeared on the blonde's face this was going to be very interesting for her. Alyia listened to what the other girl had to see but had started to space out when she realized that majority of the members in Eclipse Soul were either insane or not even human. But she snapped back into the real world when she heard Venir talk about magazines and taking tips from them. Alyia shook her head, she remembered what it was like not knowing what socialization was she remembered not being able to fit in and the little girl that had bullied her after Alyia had trusted her.

She heard Venir talk about both of them getting married as she flickered away from her thoughts, The blonde straightened up blushing as she shook her head back and forth. She paused for a moment realizing what she was getting flustered about. Closing her eyes she took in a deep breath and let it out. She didn't have time for this, they had to get over to the gardens to stop the evil ex, as she now called him. "Alright alright, I am glad you are here. We should get going though . We don't have much time." Alyia looked down at the dress that Venir was wearing. "Well, I hope you can run in that, besides, we will be walking I hope you chose some comfortable shoes." With that Alyia motioned for Venir to follow her as she walked out of the guild doors her blonde hair trailing after her.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 10th December 2014, 9:34 pm

"Ah right sorry! I made us get off to a late start!"She was quick to apologize for things like this. "Fighting in a dress might be a little odd but heels?"She snorted and shrugged, "Heels are easy! These things are nothing compared to how tall my regular boots are!"It was true. If she had her regular boots on then Venir would easily be a head and a half taller. However she was wearing what she deemed as a poor attempt at heels, so she perhaps stood only a few inches taller than her blonde companion. While she herself was used to walking in such shoes but for a moment Venir couldn't help but wonder if Alyia would be okay as well.

The two had barely walked in silence for a few minutes before Venir began to feel like she was going to lose it. After a few more moments of unbearable silence, Venir had to speak up. After all the silence bothered her to no end. It was just one of her ticks that well made her who she was. She began to chatter on almost endlessly on various topics of little to no importance. When she ran out of those topics she took to constantly asking,"Are we there yet? You sure we're not lost? We're gonna be late! How far way is Rose Garden again?"and other things of that nature. When she grew bored of that she took to singing noisily and off-key but soon grew bored of that as well. Her attention span was really quite short and she seemed oblivious to how Alyia might feel about her noise making. "Ah yeah!"Venir chirped as she remembered something from a magazine she once read, "How have you been?". That's what people often asked of others right? She practically beamed over at Alyia, you could almost see 'happy' sparkles in her eyes. It was obvious that this was going to be a very long mission with Venir in Alyia's company.

Jobs:

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 12th December 2014, 6:25 pm

Alyia bit her bottom lip at Venir asked her question, some of them struck something inside of her and others she just waved off as if nothing to care about. She was used to the silence that Venir had sought to break. She was usually on her own or with Deniel, and when she was with Deniel, they rarely ever talked on their traverse to the location of the job. Deniel, he... he was a jerk but at least he cared. With a sigh the blonde turned around and looked Venir in the eyes. "Okay, answers. Does it look like we are there yet? Nope. We are not lost I have been to the Rose Garden before, we are not going to be late and Rose Garden will only be another hour or so... It would be faster if you could fly though." Alyia mumbled the last part as she looked at the landscape that was ahead of them. SHe would be able to fly across that in seconds, but she had Venir with her meaning that she would have to walk with the pink haired girl.Alyia started to walk again only for Venir to as her another question. She looked over her shoulder and waved her hand, "I'm fine." Alyia continued to walk, "But I would like to get a move on. With this pace we won't get there on time."

Alyia walked a little ways before a sense of guilt hit her, darn that angel part of her. "Thank you for asking Venir, how are you?" Alyia braced herself for the answer knowing that it would be spazy and all over the place and very loud. She was asking Venir and who knows what would bring. The blonde could only guess and cringe slightly waiting for a response from the pinkette

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 12th December 2014, 10:55 pm

Vneir listened, flinching ever so slightly at Alyia's words. What was up with everyone in Eclipse Soul and flying? "Fly! Fly! Fly! I don't see what's so great about it."Venir grumbled as she looked up at the blue sky above them. She reached a hand up as if she was trying to reach for something. One day she'd get up there.The thought alone made Venir feel giddy, to fly up there and be where she'd never gone before. So lost in her daydreaming of the sky and all its wonders, Venir almost didn't hear Alyia speak. "Yes it would look bad if we were to show up late to the wedding."Venir spoke before wondering aloud to herself not really expecting a response from Alyia, "How bad can an Ex be though? Who gets that worked up anyways?"Venir shrugged as if the whole thing was idiotic.

"Me!?"She abruptly turned to face Alyia. Her own excitement at someone asking how she was, well it was pitiful. "I am...."Venir then proceeded to go on an extremely long rant, with more than a handful of long tangents thrown in there as well. She spoke of some jobs she had gone on, how fun it would be to sit on top of someone's shoulders, her favorite idol, and so on. In fact, Venir had spent the entire rest of the journey to Rose Garden talking Alyia's ear off. Never once did she pause for breath or stumbled over words; it was quite literally non-stop talking. The female mage prattled on and on not seeming to notice how Alyia might feel about all the talking or notice her surroundings. The only moment in which Venir actually shut her mouth was when they stood in front of their destination. "Woah! It's so big~! Is this the place Alyia?"

Jobs:

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 17th December 2014, 1:22 pm

Alyia wanted to rub her temples. She knew that asking Venir how she was, was going to give her a major head ache. So why did she ask? Because she was nice... or well her angel side of her was anyways. She listed for a while and maybe two or three minutes in the blonde just tuned out the pinkette and continued on walking.  She closed her eyes and imagined that she was in the forest, sitting high up in the trees enjoying the sounds of the birds. She could feel the girl talking to her non-stop. So when they finally reached the rose garden the blonde could not any more happy. Looking around she felt the same way that Venir did, the place was giant. Sure she had been here once before... but that was because she was bored and was just wandering around Fiore. "Yeah Venir. This is it." She snapped out of her trans and shook her head clearing it. "Let's go."  She started forwards, not looking to see if the pinkette behind her was going to follow. If she was then good for her, but if she wasn't she was going to have to have to find her own way to the bride and her groom.

The blonde could feel the eggshell white envelope in her hands as she approached the church where the wedding was to be taking place. She Could feel Venir behind her, she didn't have to look to know that the girl was looking around excited. She took in a deep breath and handed the envelope to the man at the door. He looked at her and then nodded. With that Alyia grabbed Venir's hand and pulled the pinkette in behind her. Now all that they would have to do was wait for the ex-boyfriend and his goonies to show up outside of the church. But if they did she would know and she would be outside waiting for them.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 21st December 2014, 4:24 pm

"Woah!" Venir breathed out as she took in the various sight and sounds that made up Rose Garden. The entire walk to the church Venir had a bright grin on her face. The magic and fun in the air just brought a smile to the pinkette's face. The sights and sounds reminded her of her time in the circus with all the laughing children and happy people. She even spotted a street performer or two that she just had to take a look at, almost causing her to lose Alyia in the process. Luckily, Venir caught up to the angel before losing her in the crowds of happy strangers. 

"Do we have to do this job? I wanna stay out here and see the performers!" Venir grumbled more to herself than to Alyia. The church looked beautiful, intricate, fancy, and somehow it even managed to appear fun. Which luckily for Alyia it became the new focus of Venir's attention. Venir's smile got wider as Alyia took her by the hand and lead her through the church. She even smiled at the man at the door causing him to flush slightly. Inside of the church there was countless people, all dressed exquisitely for the young couples marriage. "Awww man I can't see the bride or groom anywhere! I was hoping to see her dress!" Venir had to shout at Alyia over the large crowds of people to be heard. Knowing she'd lose the angel in the crowd, Venir kept a hold on Alyia's hand, tightening her grip on it. The crowd of people didn't seem to bother her in the slightest she was far to busy enjoying the sights and sounds to see at the wedding. There were countless performers, foods, and games to be seen throughout the hall all of them serving as distractions to the pinkette practically causing her to forget why she was there. Dragging Alyia along the pinkette pushed through the crowds not caring that she was rudely shoving people aside. She was far to distracted as she attempted to make her way to one of the many performers at the wedding. She would have gotten there to if not for someone rudely grabbing her free hand. "Hey! What gives? You think you can just push people out of the way!?"

Jobs:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 21st December 2014, 4:24 pm

The member 'Venir RuLush' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir) NormalMonster
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 24th December 2014, 7:58 am

Alyia had tried to catch sight of anything that seemed troubling as Venir pullued her along, though unfortunetly the pinkette had been pulling the blonde along too fast for her to be able to distinguish anything. How was she supposed to do anything if she wasn't able to see? With Venir still pushing through the crowd Alyia had almost given up looking until the two were suddenly stopped by a man who had decided that is was a great idea to grab Venir. Alyia looked at the man who seemed none to plesant. She lifted her leg into the air and slammed it down onto his wrist. She saw his grip fade as his hand was removed from Venir's wrist. Alyia glared at the man with cold eyes, there was something about this man that she didn't like in the least. There was something about his overly nice suit and tie that made Alyia cringe on the inside.

With the man holding his wrist the blonde look at him. As she did two other males with the same type of dressing came from out of the crowd. A light bulb went off in Alyia's head as she looked at them. They were here for the ex. This time instead of Venir dragging them through the crowds the blonde tugged Venir along. The had to get somewhere else where they would be able to fight people if needed and not hurt anyone.

Alyia dragged the two way off to the side. She was slightly panting. Sure her fears of crowds were gone, but she could still only stand them for so long before she would start shaking. Alyia looked at Venir with a blank look, "They are here already." Alyia let go of Venir's hand and groaned. How could she be so foolish? With tge stress on her mind the blonde walked over to one of the near by tables and shoved a piece of chocolate in her mouth. She chewed the chocolate and relaxed a little at the taste. Finishing it she reached for a second one when a hand grabbed at her reaching hand and pulled it up so that she would have to look at her capturer. "Well now aren't you a pretty thing? It is such a shame that you had hurt my friend, I would have loved to keep you." Alyia looked wide eyed at the man before narrowing her eyes and growling. How many more of these people were there?

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 24th December 2014, 7:58 am

The member 'Alyia' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir) NormalMonster Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir) NormalMonster Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir) NormalMonster Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir) NormalMonster Wedding Crashers(Alyia and Venir) StrongMonster
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 24th December 2014, 8:49 am

This time it was Venir's turn to get dragged along by her companion. Not that Venir really seemed to mind. She was still in awe at how Alyia dealt with the jerk who had grabbed her wrist. "Wow that guy sure was rude!" Venir chirped as she was half-dragged by Alyia, "Wait a minute!" and like that she remembered why she was there in the first place, "ALYIA THAT WAS ONE OF THE EX'S HENCHMEN!!!" Venir shrieked at the blonde who had now stopped in front of a table that had various sweets laid out on it. "Good thinking Alyia! We should get a nice snack before we kick their butts!" She appeared to only half-notice Alyia's harsh breathing. Quick to dig in to a wonderful tray of extravagant looking pasteries, Venir almost didn't notice her friends situation. 

"JGHSSEGHHGEHE!!!"She attempted to shout at the man that had Alyia's wrist but she had a mouth full of pastries. It was supposed to come out as 'Hey you! Let go of my friend!' but at least her incomprehensible shout got the man's attention. His grip on Alyia didn't loosen but his gaze turned to the pinkette who was trying to chew and swallow the remaining food in her mouth. To focused on how ridiculous Venir looked with her cheek's puffed out like a chipmunk's with all the food she was attempting to eat, that he didn't notice her hand that was reaching for her necklace. With a harsh pull the necklace snapped and broke sending eight small green marbles flying in all directions. Before they could go very far though they stopped, and redirected themselves back at the man who had Alyia. The eight tiny, flying marbles hit him hard enough to knock him to the floor and let go of Alyia. Still in the heat of the moment Venir did something she probably shouldn't have but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Using all her strength Venir pushed the table over to fall on top of the still stunned man. The table tipped over and sent dozens of glass platters filled with sweets to the floor, and there was even one of those towers made out of glasses filled with champagne. All of this and the table fell on top of the poor guy with a resounding crash. The sound of glass crashing and breaking filled the air and soon drew a crowd of confused people around Alyia and Venir. "Alright don't you worry Alyia you're safe now!" Someone then broke through the crowd of people shouting at the two female mages. "Or maybe not. We're gonna need another table to take this guy out...."

Jobs:

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 2nd January 2015, 12:52 pm

Alyia looked stunned at all of the chocolate that had scattered on the floor. Wasted. All of it wasted. Alyia teared up and then started to get angry these henchmen had been the cause for a perfectly good table of chocolate to be wasted and the next one that she saw she was going to hang him from the ceiling. As if her prayers were answered Someone had burst from the crowd. Venir said something that would have probably made her smile but she was focused on the second man that followed the first one. A low growl ripped from her throat as a large pair of wings sprouted from her back. They were black tipped with a white base. A soft glow surrounded the angel as with one beat of her wings she took off into the air. Stopping for a moment to look down at the people below. Spotting her victim she shot down and picked him up and soared back up into the air. Holding him by the collar Alyia narrowed her eyes at the man. He was struggling but after he looked down he seemed to realize that if she let go now he would go splat. A smirk crossed her face as she hit him twice in the stomach and head butted him, knocking him out. She flew up higher and took one of the many cloths that where hanging around, decorating the place, to tie up the man and leave him hanging. She looked above everyone and spotted the other male angling herself Alyia dove back down and delivered a kick to the man's head before landing. The blonde looked at Venir, "Now let's just hope that no more of them sho-" Alyia was too soon as six more males burst from out of the crowd. "God damnit." Alyia looked at the men and then at Venir, "No more wasting chocolate or you will be the next one going for a fly."

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 2nd January 2015, 11:18 pm

Venir watched Alyia with both a combination of excitement and awe as the girl quit literally spread her wings and flew. Both her and the poor guy they were fighting watched in awe as the angel flew up and then back down towards them. "Have fun~!" She waved and grinned as the man's expression dropped into one of pure terror. Though terror and excitement often looked like the same thing to Venir so as she watched Alyia fly with the man and leave him hanging in the decorations, she found herself becoming almost jealous. She wanted to go for a fly to! As Alyia landed and more men appeared, Venir was still far to focused on the idea of flying. So of course when she heard:

"No more wasting chocolate or you will be the next one going for a fly."

It didn't sound like a threat! Alyia was merely saying that if Venir did good and destroyed more tables and chocolate then she could fly as well! Unfortunately that was the only way that Venir interpreted Alyia's threat, and even worse it was an incorrect interpretation. All it took was a glance at the countless tables set up around the party and Venir was already in action. With a gleeful shout of insane merriment she picked up the nearest table with her magic, which was within her weight limit, and threw it at the nearby wizards and maybe a few civilians that just so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Some dodged while others took the hit head on, a few even threw a few counterattacks at the pinkette. She could feel the heat from a missed blast of fire as she dashed to the next table. By now the crowd of people that had gathered around them were fleeing as an all out battle took place between the two Eclipse Soul mages and the ex-boyfriends henchman. "Alyia's gonna let me fly in no time!" Venir sang out with glee as she tossed the next table of food and more importantly sweets at the henchman.

Jobs:

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 11th January 2015, 5:51 pm

Alyia looked at the chocolate that was scattered across the ground. Ruined. All of it. Ruined. She picked up a single piece in her hand and looked at it. It had once been perfectly good chocolate until Venir had come and used the dessert tables at throwing devices. Alyia looked up from her spot on the floor with tears in her eyes, here eyes were slightly red. But she knew that she couldn't hurt a fellow guild mate. But that didn't exclude the men that were continuing to emerge from the crowd. Alyia stood up slightly swaying her head tilted down. She started to make her way towards the three men that had exited the crowd and hand started running at her. She dodged an attack from a water mage as it skimmed past her head. The wind mage sent several slices of air at her which she merely jumped over and ducked under. The last attack was from the fire mage. She took her had and slashed through it slightly burning her skin on the contact of the flames. She continued to walk at the three male mages who now seemed slightly afraid of the angel. She reached out a hand and gripped the throat of one of the mages. Lifting him up she threw him at the the other two knocking them down onto the ground with the other mage on top of them. Alyia walked over to them and brought her arm back and with a swing she knocked out one of the mage and the other two mages' head together

Three more of the henchmen were out and there were still more coming from within the crowd.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 11th January 2015, 7:01 pm

Another table had fallen victim to Venir's antics, countless plates of food and glass slid to the floor with a crash as she floated the wooden, cloth covered table to her. That's when the previous men she had knocked over appeared before her. They didn't seem to happy about getting smashed in the face with a table nor did it appear that they would fall for the same trick again. One of the men, a fire mage, shouted at Venir and threw a ball of fire at her. Her first reaction was to dive to the side of the fireball and use the floating table in her possession as a shield. The fireball skimmed past both Venir and the table, singing the hem of Venirs dress, and catching the table cloth on fire. Venir whom had dived to the ground looked at the flaming table above her before grinning, like a madwoman.

"Oooooh what's this?" She stood up and dusted herself off, looking a little sad at the burned hem of her dress. The table was now ablaze, crackling with heat. "Looks like you just made thing worse for yourselves!" She giggled, unintentionally manically. With a simple flick of the head Venir sent the flaming table crashing into the group of three men. Then she lifted it up and smashed down on them once more. She repeated the process once more until the table was nothing but smoldering ruins. With a skip in her step she made her way over to the groaning trio of elemental mages. "Ooooh that doesn't look so good. Here let me make you go to sleep. Expand!" Two of Venir's marbles expanded to their full capacity, 4 meters in diameter and fifty pounds each. "Night night time!" She grinned and brought one of the large marbles down on the still groaning men. They weren't groaning anymore when she lifted the marble off of them.

Jobs:

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 14th January 2015, 5:10 pm

the three men, but turning around the blonde saw that the red head seemed to be handling herself pretty well. Her dress was a little singed but other than that the men that were on the ground under a giant green marble seemed to be in a worse condition than her. A smirk appeared on the blonde’s for her first C-Rank mission the older mage seemed to be doing a pretty good job at not being killed… well better than Alyia had done. She Cringed at her first C-Rank mission, she had of course done it with Deniel, and was almost killed at his hand. But that was then and this was now. Alyia shook her head clearing her mind and glared at the 6 new males that had emerged from the crowd. Alyia knew that she could take each one out pretty quickly. She lifted her hand up to her necklace and yanked on the blue and gold pendant that was hanging there. With the pendant yanked away from her neck it glowed for a moment before turning into the large scythe Alyia had learned to wield.

She swung it to the side and smirked at the males before charging at them and leaping into the air landing behind them swinging the blade in a horizontal arch. This caused for the males to stumble forwards and towards Venir. Looking up at Venir with gleeful eyes she grinned, “Venir now!” Two of the males were smart enough to look back at Alyia and catch themselves. With them charging at her with their magic charging the blonde smirked and spun her scythe behind her back and slashed through the attacks that they shot at her.

She ran at the two and ducked to the floor sliding on her dress. She popped up once again behind the henchmen and swung the dull end of her scythe as their sides, hitting them both causing for them to go in opposite direction. The angel stood up and smirked. Both of the men looked like they were going to fall over passed out any moment. Taking off from her spot Alyia drop kicked the first one and spun around round house kicking the second one who had charged after her.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 14th January 2015, 5:42 pm

Venir spun on her heel at the sound of her teammate's voice. Instead of being greeted with the sight of Alyia she was greeted with the less pretty sight of four men stumbling towards her. The pinkette's first reaction was to simply move the giant marble towards them. The large green orb slammed into the four men with ease knocking them back a bit only their back met the other large green marble that was previously on top of the other henchmen. "Red rover, red rover, send these guys right over!" Venir grinned and forced the 4 meters long marble to slam into the men from behind. They flew forward their faces colliding into the other solid green marble. "How bout a nice big hug?" Venir clapped her hands in glee and the marbles moved along with her. The two large marbles slammed together with the four men sandwiched in between the two.

"I think it's Alyia's turn to play with you guys! Don't worry she's more fun then me!" Venir grinned and removed the marble from behind the men. The other large green marble pushed the four elemental wizards towards her teammate, serving as a wall to hold them against. "Your turn Alyia!" Venir called out playfully as the marble moved the dazed men towards her friend. Suddenly the marble was gone from behind the men no longer pushing them. Finally having a chance to recover they stood up dazed and groaning. They had recovered just enough of their wits to try and prepare an attack on either of the girl. However just as they were about to attack, they were slammed once more from behind by a large marble. They went flying straight towards Alyia. "They're all yours!"

Jobs:

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 16th January 2015, 7:59 pm

A large grin appeared on the angel’s face as she saw the men coming at her. They were tripping all over each other trying to regain the balance that they lost after they were pushed by Venir’s marble, one right behind another. They were in the perfect position for a single strike from her scythe. Spinning it around behind her the blonde positioned her feet in a take off position. Her grin turning feral the blonde was merely a blur as she took off. Spinning and twisting the blonde used her spell, Coeli Poenae. With each slash from her blade Alyia could feel warm liquid spray against her white dress. Finding her way through all of the men Alyia came to a stop and swung her scythe down the red liquid coming off of it onto the floor. Her smile was still plastered to her face as she let out a breath. The angel spun on her heel to look at what she had done. The bodies of the four men that Venir had thrown at her were all on the ground passed out, scratches all over their bodies, little drips of blood soaking through their shirts. Something flooded through Alyia that she had not felt in a long time, relief. After Deniel had left her all she knew was the feeling of stress and anger. But at this moment all she felt like doing was laughing… so she did. Giggles slipped from her lips soon forming sweet laughter. Alyia stopped relatively soon and closed her eyes letting out a sigh. She turned around and looked back at Venir. “Let’s find this ex- boyfriends no shall we?”

Alyia smiled and hummed as she walked away, purposefully passing by a dessert table and picking up a piece of chocolate and popping it into her mouth. She hadn’t felt this happy for a long while and she was not about to let it get away.

MP: 90%
    Spells used:
    Coeli Poenae:

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 17th January 2015, 9:20 am

Venir simply stood, watched, and cheered as Alyia took out the remaining henchmen. The female mage had never seen Alyia use a scythe before and decided that Alyia + scythe might have been the coolest thing she had ever seen before. She jumped over or accidentally on a few of the injured men causing them to groan before reaching her currently giggling team mate's side. Venir couldn't help but smile at this seeing as she had never heard the blonde angel actually laugh before. It was a rather pleasant sound despite the fact that she had beaten grown men up to a pulp only moments before. "Oh yeah I almost forgot about the ex!" Venir gasped and looked around as Alyia reminded her that there still was one more enemy to deal with. "If I was a jealous ex-boyfriend where would I be?" Venir sang out her question as she took a few steps forward. The two of them together looked like quite a sight. Alyia covered in blood spatter and Venir in a slightly burned dress. If their earlier actions didn't cause people to avoid them then their current appearances certainly did so now.

"Alyia! The ex!" Venir spun on her heel to face the angel. "If I was a jealous ex the first place I'd go is to the bride! Quick we gotta check on her!" For once Venir's reasoning was moderately sound. Without a moments hesitation Venir grabbed onto Alyia's free hand and practically dragged her through the crowd of people whom parted like the red sea for them. Of course Venir also mimicked Alyia and grabbed a brownie for the road. She had a feeling she'd be needing the little extra bit of sugar for whatever was awaiting the two of them.

Jobs:

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 26th January 2015, 3:16 pm

Alyia watched her team mate think for a moment, wondering where the ex-boyfriend would be. Which was probably for the best. The boyfriend wouldn’t just appear in front of the two girls like they would want him to. He wasn’t that dumb. So when Venir suggested that the body friend would be after the bride Alyia’s eyes widened. The bride was supposed to be in the hall at the moment, but the ex did not know that. So after Venir grabbed a brownie Alyia spread her wings once again took off into the air and then grabbed Venir flying them both to the bridal room. “No time for walking.”

Landing right outside the door the blonde put Venir down and landed herself. Alyia cracked open the door and peeked inside of the room. No one was there like she had predicted. She pushed open the door and pushed Venir inside following after her quickly and shutting the door. “Quick put on the dress Venir.” Alyia didn’t say why as she motioned to the wedding dress. With the bride out socializing with the guests the ex-boyfriend was going to come to this room and see it empty, then go to the main hall. Alyia was not going to have that. She was going to have Venir put on the dress and keep her back turned to the ex when he entered the room. She would have put on the dress but it was much too big for her. Pushing Venir towards the dress Alyia continued to look back at the door. “Come on hurry up, we don’t have much time!”

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 26th January 2015, 5:01 pm

"Wooooooh!" Venir yelled as her team mate lifted her up and into the air. She kicked her legs out the ground far beneath her. It was exhilarating to say the least. "I have to get wings!" It was a silly thought but the half-insane girl believed it was possible. The quick flight ended all to soon for Venir and soon enough her feet were firmly planted on the ground. "Awwww come on Alyia!" She pouted towards the angel, forgetting that they were on a mission. Despite her whining she followed after Alyia into the room only to stop in complete and utter confusion.

"Eh?" She titled her head at Alyia's words. Her gaze shifted over to the wedding dress. It was a brilliant white, long and flowing, flowers sprouting from here and there, and most importantly it did seem to be just about the right size for Venir. The pink haired woman did have sense and even standards when it came to things like this, "I can't wear this! This is the bride's dress!" Yet it seemed like Alyia wouldn't take no for an answer. With a sigh she let the angel push her towards the wedding dress, stripping herself along the way. She supposed this wasn't the worst thing she's done....

~*~

Lucky for you I have a pic:

"Does it look alright?" Venir spun around to show the angel, the silky white cloth spinning with her. "I mean I'm not sure if I'll be able to pass for the bride. Especially with this pink hair but..." Venir grumbled as she did her best to pin it up and out of the way. The dress fit nearly perfectly, if anything it was a little tight around the chest. "Time for the veil!" Venir grumbled but sounded almost excited as she slipped it on, successfully hiding both her pink hair and her identity. Just as the veil came on someone knocked on the door. "Oh my goddess it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding!" Venir complained seemingly already lost in her role as a bride.

Jobs:

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 16th February 2015, 9:39 am

The blonde mage nodded in approval, Venir fit the dress perfectly and she easily passed as the bride once she put the veil on. Luckily she had put the veil on her pink haired guild mate before a knock came from the door. Taking in a deep breath Alyia opened the door and there in front of her stood a young man, maybe a little older than the bride. "Hello?" Alyia knew exactly who this man was, she could feel the magic that surrounded him. Her face formed into a frown, she was going to have to play along with her charades. "Oh, it's you." She started to close the door when a hand shot out and grabbed the door, keeping it from closing.

"I just want to talk to her." The man's voice came, he sounded desperate as if he was going to try to win her back. Had this been the real bride, she would say no, no matter what this man said, it was her wedding day what made this mad think that she was going to change her mind. A sigh escaped the blonde parted lips and she opened the door wider, allowing for the man to enter the room. "Fine, only talking though." The ex-boyfriend entered the room and Alyia could only hope that Venir had the sense to keep her veil down if she looked back at the man who has just entered the room. "Jade, please I beg you come back to me. I was mistaken, it isn't your fault." The man's voice sounded filled with regret.

"Yes, that is exactly why you had a whole bunch of men stationed at her wedding," Alyia muttered under her breath. She rolled her eyes and walked back towards the man who she had let into the room. Placing a hand comfortingly on his shoulder she started to push him back towards the door in which he came through. In a blink of an eye the man spun around and growled at Alyia, to which she only had one thing for him. A swift punch to his left cheek. He fell to the ground holding his face and glared up at the angel. Her eyes were glowing softly and a small smirk appeared on her face. "I'm sure that trying to ruin your ex-girlfriends wedding is the most perfect way to win her back."

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 17th February 2015, 4:21 pm

The pink haired woman froze, as Alyia opened the door. If anything Venir seemed to be shaking unsure how to respond to the man or act. If she spoke surely her facade would be exposed but if she didn't that also seemed rather suspicious. Before, Venir could figure out what to do the ex-boyfriend began to speak or rather beg. "Poor guy. Doesn't even know it's not the real bride." The pinkette almost felt bad for him considering how sincere he sounded. "He just needs a hug. I'd get back together with him....probably." Then again Venir didn't exactly know the circumstances in which the two had broken up.

At the moment in which Venir turned around, veil still concealing her identity, she was greeted with a rather interesting sight. Alyia had punched the poor guy knocking him to the floor. The ex didn't exactly seem to happy about that, getting ready to cast a spell no doubt but Venir rushed into to save her team mate. "No!" Ven shouted hoping that her voice didn't give away her identity as she tackled the man 'shielding' him from anymore of Alyia's wrath but in reality she was just doing that to prevent the man from attacking Alyia. The ex seemed flustered not suspecting that the bride was an impostor.

"Jade!" His arms encircled Venir's waist much to her displeasure. "Please you can't marry that guy! Please just come back. Those guys out there were not my doing I swear." Venir knew all to well how he was lying but she remained silent as he babbled on trying to 'win her heart' back. "Please baby. Look at me! Let me see your face. Give me a kiss." He lifted the veil and stopped in confusion at the blushing but amused looking face that greeted him. This was certainly not Jade.

"Hee hee I'm assuming you don't want to kiss the bride still right?" Just as the beginnings of anger was starting to appear on the ex's face, Venir pecked him on the cheek and quickly retreated away from him. She turned to her companion with a toothy grin, "Alyia now!" The pinkette prayed the girl had some sort of plan or cool attack to nail the guy with.

Jobs:

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 3rd March 2015, 7:20 am

The blonde could only pull back as she saw her team mate jump in front of the man that they two were supposed to get rid of. She was playing the role of the ex- girlfriend and she was playing it well. But all Alyia wanted to do as the ex-boyfriend circled his arms around Venir’s waist was punch his lights out. Only problem? Venir was in the way. She didn’t want to hurt her team mate. But looking at how the pinkette was communicating with the ex-boyfriend she seemed to have somewhat of a plan running through that crazy head of hers. Alyia closed her eyes and tried to think as Venir would. There was no one that could think like Venir, it was like trying to think at how a storm would go. Impossible and always changing. You could only predict what was going to happen.

With widened eyes that soon narrowed and a smirk that slowly grew on her face the blonde slowly started to gather her magic. If only her team mate would move and the angel would have a clear shot at the guy. She didn’t want to kill him, just merely knock him out or severely injure him. That sounded good, she just couldn’t damage anything in the room or the dress that Venir was wearing. The moment that the taller girl moved Alyia struck. “I call upon the Fallen Blessed!” With a shout the blonde struck. A single beam of white light shot from the hand that she stuck out at the man. A single beam was hard for the spell that would usually have 5 beams on an uncharged spell, but the blonde had gathered control on her magic and that allowed her to concentrate the 5 beams into one. She watched as the beam hit the man right in the head and she watched as if in slow motion. Hid head went backwards and his eyes widened before they rolled back into his head as he fell backwards back onto the ground. Alyia just looked at him then at Venir. She seemed to be unharmed and same went for the dress. Infact the only thing that seemed to have been destroyed in the room was the ex-boyfriend. With a large smile growing on her face the blonde turned to her partner. “We did it!” She ran up and hugged her before backing away blushing slightly. Was this what it was like having a girl as a friend?

But she needed to snap out of her thought. Clearing her throat she looked at Venir, “You need to get out of that. We are finished here and I don’t want something like that to be ruined after we almost destroyed the entire main entry. After you do we are going to report to the bride and drag Mr. Ex-boyfriend her to the authorities.” With a dusting off of her hands the blonde gave a quick scan around the room and grinned when she saw a role of lace sitting on a desk. Walking over to pick it up the angel came back and tied both the man’s feet and arms together. “You can drag him if you want. But only after you get out of that dress.”

Spells Used:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:50 am