Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Indigo's Character - Phryne Lakes

Indigo

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Ehm.. Fairy Tail?
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Indigo's Character - Phryne Lakes Empty Indigo's Character - Phryne Lakes

Post by Indigo 1st December 2014, 2:41 am

Name: Phryne Lakes

Birthday: Third of September

Sexuality: Straight.

Special Characteristics: None.

Personality: Outside of battle, Phryne is independent, and uses her intelligence to get things done herself. She has an excellent memory and a highly analytical mind.While doing paperwork, she reads everything, and often spends hours in doing so, making sure everything is correct. Her narrow mindedness can often cause her creativity to suffer, and as a result, she leads a very routine live. She dwells on the past and over complicates things, and this can limit her ability to move forward. She can probe into a person's emotions, and can also detect what their motives are; making her a good interrogator. She is also good at problem solving. Phryne is also naturally rebellious; she got expelled from three schools through her childhood for talking back to teachers. Phryne is often very controlling over other people; she’ll jump right into another person’s life and take over, but she means well. Before Phryne plunges into anything, from a problem to a vacation idea, they need to analyze all the facts and know all the details before they plunge in and make a decision. This makes them seem indecisive and slow. Phryne's perception is her reality, more so then other people. What Phryne believes is what will be, if she has a negative outlook on life, things will present themselves to be negative and she will be very moody and isolated/detached. If Phryne is positive, the same events that occur will be held in a positive light and she will be a pleasant, well adjusted person. She hasn’t got many friends, but when she finds friends, she puts all of her trust into them, and expects the same back.

In a battle, Phryne appears calm and collected, but on the inside, her mind is nervously trying to figure out strategies, and how to improve current ones. She is a very rational thinker, and her emotional mind is often shut down in a battle, unless she runs out of ideas. She can tire out her strength without moving a muscle. If she is confronted with a problem, she will pick apart the pieces, and put it in the proper order. Phryne's motives are always honest, and she is very ambitious. As a leader, Phryne is able to develop strategies quickly and lead a group with hardly any trouble. She can be difficult in terms of agreeing with any ideas coming from her group members. Phryne needs to be organised in her mind, and this causes her to sometimes have a difficult time organising her surroundings. She always likes to be of use. When she is physically/mentally hurt, Phryne prefers not to show her pain. She is very sensitive, and needs to be appreciated for what she does, or she’ll shut down. While using her magic, she has immense perseverance. Even when others give up, Phryne rages on. She often ends up running out of magic as soon as she’s started battling; she waits until the end of the larger battles, and then comes in and uses her stronger spells.

• Pretty views; she's a sucker for colours and pretty sights.
    • Chocolate; you can't live without chocolate, and nor can Phryne.
    • Painting; Phryne's past time, even as analytical as she is, is to paint landscapes.
    • Citrus; Lemons, grapefruits, limes, you name it; she's eaten or used it before.

Dislikes:

• Overly kind people; from personal experience, not all people are what they seem.
    • A messy house/room/whatever; messiness is her pet peeve.
    • Sweet fruit; Never really caught on with Phryne.

Motivations:

• People in need; While not on missions, Phryne can be seen doing volunteer work and helping in hospitals. She fights in hopes that one day, things like this won't happen.
    • Her Parents; Phryne was born in a country outside of Fiore, where war was common. Her parents dropped her on the front doorstep of a young couple. Her dream is to travel around Earthland in order to find out information on her parents.
    • Comrades and friends; Phryne will do anything for a comrade, even if it means certain death.

Fears:

• Darkness; Phryne is scared of the dark, as it has the power to distinguish her magic easily.
    • Vulcans; She had one too many encounters with these creatures, and now won't go near Mount Hakobe.
    • Being Abandoned; when she was younger, her parents abandoned her. As she grew up, she vowed to never leave others alone in a tight situation.

General Appearance
    Height: Around 5'6.

Weight: Around 132 pounds.

Hair:  Her hair is dark brown, and she keeps it at waist length in waves.

Eyes: Emerald green.

Skin Tone: Fairly pale.

Appearance: I've already described the face, so, I'll just head into the body features; Phryne is slim and elongated, but isn't extremely curvy, sharing the same body shape as Levy McGarden. She wears a sleeveless tie-dye shirt, which gradients from coral pink at the collar to indigo at the hems. This shirt has six buttons, and she only has four buttoned up, showing the bottom of a gray singlet. She also wears white (though now almost grey) shorts, and lime green high top Converse sneakers on her feet. When she fights seriously, she has the ability to change into a long, flowing dress, made purely out of her magic that reflects the spectrum.

Guild/Council

Guild: Fairy Tail.
    Tattoo: On her lower back, also in lime green.

Last edited by Indigo on 2nd December 2014, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Indigo's Character - Phryne Lakes Empty Re: Indigo's Character - Phryne Lakes

Post by Felicity 1st December 2014, 3:17 am

Well, first off, hello and welcome to FTRP~ I'll be moderating this app for you today. ^^

Indigo wrote:Name: Phryne Lakes

Age: 20 at the time of the Grand Magic Games in X791 The entire site is pretty fluid with time, so you don't need an year in here. Just 20 is enough.

Birthday: Third of September

Sexuality: Straight.

Special Characteristics: None.

Personality: Outside of battle, Phryne is independent, and uses her intelligence to get things done herself. Her narrow mindedness can often cause her creativity to suffer, and as a result, she leads a very routine live. She dwells on the past and over complicates things, and this can limit her ability to move forward. She can probe into a person's emotions, and can also detect what their motives are; making her a good interrogator.

In a battle, Phryne appears calm and collected, but on the inside, her mind is nervously trying to figure out strategies, and how to improve current ones. She can tire out her strength without moving a muscle. Phryne's motives are always honest, and she is very ambitious. As a leader, Phryne is able to develop strategies quickly and lead a group with hardly any trouble. She can be difficult in terms of agreeing with any ideas coming from her group members. The personality needs to be 500 words minimum.

• Pretty views; just like Chelia before she got defeated with Lyon in the Grand Magic Games Final, she's a sucker for colours and pretty sights. Refrain from making a reference to canon stuff in your application. This site is non-canon, so characters like Lyon and Chelia never existed.
    • Chocolate; you can't live without chocolate, and nor can Phryne.
    • Painting; Phryne's past time, even as analytical as she is, is to paint landscapes.
    • Citrus; Lemons, grapefruits, limes, you name it; she's eaten or used it before.

Dislikes:

• Overly kind people; from personal experience, not all people are what they seem.
    • A messy house/room/whatever; messiness is her pet peeve.
    • Sweet fruit; Never really caught on with Phryne.

Motivations:

• People in need; While not on missions, Phryne can be seen doing volunteer work and helping in hospitals. She fights in hopes that one day, things like this won't happen.
    • Her Parents; Phryne was born in a country outside of Fiore, where war was common. Her parents dropped her on the front doorstep of a young couple. Her dream is to travel around Earthland in order to find out information on her parents.
    • Kaoru Mizumi; a green-haired orphan that she adopted when she was nineteen; Phryne trained her to use magic and she protects her at all costs, as she sees herself in her. You'll have to register this person either as a pet or alternate account later on.

Fears:

• Darkness; Phryne is scared of the dark, as it has the power to distinguish her magic easily.
    • Vulcans; She had one too many encounters with these creatures, and now won't go near Mount Hakobe.
    • Being Abandoned; when she was younger, her parents abandoned her. As she grew up, she vowed to never leave others alone in a tight situation.

General Appearance
    Height: Can't say I really know how to use feet and inches, but.. around 5'6? I think 5 feet 6 inches will do. Its average female height xD

Weight: Don't really know pounds either, but.. around 132 pounds. You can use kgs or any other metric system, its fine. (Heck, I don't understand pounds myself!) 132 pounds is pretty decent for a 20 year old, so yeah; that'll be fine.

Hair:  Her hair is dark brown, and she keeps it at waist length in waves.

Eyes: Emerald green.

Skin Tone: Fairly pale, like most other characters in Fairy Tail and anime and everything.  Remove the "like most other characters in Fairy Tail and anime and everything." The thing is, your character can have any skin color- we're not racist XD

Appearance: I've already described the face, so, I'll just head into the body features; Phryne is slim and elongated, but isn't extremely curvy, sharing the same body shape as Levy McGarden. She wears a sleeveless tie-dye shirt, which gradients from coral pink at the collar to indigo at the hems. This shirt has six buttons, and she only has four buttoned up, showing the bottom of a gray singlet. She also wears white (though now almost grey) shorts, and lime green high top Converse sneakers on her feet. When she fights seriously, she has the ability to change into a long, flowing dress, made purely out of her magic that reflects the spectrum.

Avoid using 1st person in your sentences and making references to canon characters. (If you really want to, then place 'em in parenthesis).

Guild/Council

Guild: I don't actually know if we can just pick and choose, but I guess Fairy Tail. You can definitely pick and choose, dear. But we have other Guilds to choose from as well. Refer THIS for more info.
    Tattoo: On her lower back, also in lime green.
    Rank: I'm meant to have a rank? Uhm, I guess that considering I've just started, I'm a D-rank mage? Yes, you're bound to be D Rank as a beginner. So, you can remove the sentence of doubt from this place.

Edits are in THIS color. Bump when done.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Indigo's Character - Phryne Lakes ObrztW

Indigo

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Terra
    Guild : Ehm.. Fairy Tail?
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Indigo 2nd December 2014, 12:20 am

Finished! Sorry, I wrote this late at night and only realised today that me saying what I said was extremely racist. I'll refrain from making any similar comments in the future.
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 2nd December 2014, 11:29 pm

The racist comment from my side was just a joke, I only meant to ask you to remove the unnecessary bit from the sentence. No need to apologize. ^^"

Indigo's Character - Phryne Lakes 2qj97ar

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Indigo's Character - Phryne Lakes ObrztW

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:15 pm