Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Neah Wolphrax
    Neah Wolphrax

Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 893.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Neah Wolphrax 30th July 2018, 7:58 am

Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Flame God Slayer
    Activity: Well, I'm fairly new but so far around every day and don't plan to leave~
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Despite presenting as a cool and chill person at glance, Balthazar is a demonic being deep down, and he does have a connection with darker arts and corrupted energies through his past, making darker god-slaying powers a fairly good fit for him. On top of that, fire powers do represent his willful and energetic personality as well. His desire to have more control and influence over his surroundings could be likened to flames blazing their way forward to make a path.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Links:
    Neah Wolphrax

Post by Guest 30th July 2018, 9:09 am

Balthazar wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Activity: Well, I'm fairly new but so far around every day and don't plan to leave~
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Despite presenting as a cool and chill person at glance, Balthazar is a demonic being deep down, and he does have a connection with darker arts and corrupted energies through his past, making darker god-slaying powers a fairly good fit for him. On top of that, fire powers do represent his willful and energetic personality as well. His desire to have more control and influence over his surroundings could be likened to flames blazing their way forward to make a path.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word rp sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic.
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 30th July 2018, 9:08 pm

Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: Activity has been wishywashy due to illness and work, but I’m working in my comeback today
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kenna as a new fire dragon slayer was given a new chance at practicing magic after her mana pool was destroyed, but during the events that allowed her to obtain her new dragon slayer magic was met with a magical corruption that had snuck into her magic. Upon finding herself in a predicament where Jigoku, her dragon mentor, has to step in, he gives his life to save his protégé. The sight of losing her mentor through whom she gained so many new chances, Kenna is overcome by her corruption, forcing the soul of Akhator, a Fire God that gave up his immortality eons ago, to force his way into her magic and grant her the power he once held. To fuse her corruption with her fire and allow it to ascend to a godly level, so she may use it in her future attempt to face the gods that killed her father and exact vengeance.

Activity will probably kill the attempt for applying, but I'm still aiming for the position nonetheless. Who doesn't try doesn't win. :'3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Slayer Positions - Page 22 GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Post by Guest 31st July 2018, 2:36 am

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Torrent God Slayer
    Activity: I'm brand new but have completed my character app and have been lurking around the discord.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: When I think of the word "water," the first word that comes to mind is deceit. One moment it can be calm and gentle but the next it can be a maelstrom of destruction. That's a trait that my character shares, friendly and jovial during conversation but in the heart of battle, she drops her facade and shows her true self, a carnage causing menace. I'm also a fan of the idea of Sarisha joining with a deity and becoming one being, something that I feel I can pull off as a slayer. A part of the deal in her being taught the magic perhaps. It would be strictly a plot device and I'd need to tweak my character app slightly, which I'd be happy to do. I also have experience writing as a slayer as I once had a character who used Sky God Magic on another site.

Post by Guest 31st July 2018, 10:54 am

Aura wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: Activity has been wishywashy due to illness and work, but I’m working in my comeback today
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kenna as a new fire dragon slayer was given a new chance at practicing magic after her mana pool was destroyed, but during the events that allowed her to obtain her new dragon slayer magic was met with a magical corruption that had snuck into her magic. Upon finding herself in a predicament where Jigoku, her dragon mentor, has to step in, he gives his life to save his protégé. The sight of losing her mentor through whom she gained so many new chances, Kenna is overcome by her corruption, forcing the soul of Akhator, a Fire God that gave up his immortality eons ago, to force his way into her magic and grant her the power he once held. To fuse her corruption with her fire and allow it to ascend to a godly level, so she may use it in her future attempt to face the gods that killed her father and exact vengeance.

Activity will probably kill the attempt for applying, but I'm still aiming for the position nonetheless. Who doesn't try doesn't win. :'3

I'd like you to get a little more active before getting a slayer position. So for now, denied. But feel free to apply again once you're a bit more active.

Sarisha Huxx wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Torrent God Slayer
    Activity: I'm brand new but have completed my character app and have been lurking around the discord.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: When I think of the word "water," the first word that comes to mind is deceit. One moment it can be calm and gentle but the next it can be a maelstrom of destruction. That's a trait that my character shares, friendly and jovial during conversation but in the heart of battle, she drops her facade and shows her true self, a carnage causing menace. I'm also a fan of the idea of Sarisha joining with a deity and becoming one being, something that I feel I can pull off as a slayer. A part of the deal in her being taught the magic perhaps. It would be strictly a plot device and I'd need to tweak my character app slightly, which I'd be happy to do. I also have experience writing as a slayer as I once had a character who used Sky God Magic on another site.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word rp sample on how your character obtained and uses their magic.

Post by Guest 1st August 2018, 9:23 am

@Sarisha Huxx Approved for torrent god slayer.

Post by Guest 1st August 2018, 8:19 pm

@Balthazar Approved for flame god slayer.
    Lothric
    Lothric

Player 
    Lineage : Light of Luna
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Lunar Arts
    Third Skill:

Post by Lothric 2nd August 2018, 8:07 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I notify when I'll be gone for a while, but besides that I'm here near-every day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Lothric, in her history, meets the Earth Dragon when she's six. Long story short her home is burned down and her family is killed. Until the dragon left her when she was fourteen, she trained with him to be stronger, and to focus harder on her earth magic to make herself better. Lothric is kind of like ice or rock, if you want to compare, but since she uses earth magic I'd say rock. She's blunt, sharp, and dangerous when she wants to be. Besides that, Lothric is an Earth caster wizard, and power is something she is constantly working for, so powerful earth magic just seems like the right choice. As for why I think she should be a slayer in general is because it gives her that extra something, that extra dynamic, that helps her character just fit the right way.

I believe that with Lothric's whole "can't be weak, need to be stronger" personality, being a dragon slayer really emphasizes the point of "i'm stronger, you can't stop me", and contributes to her self-created delusions that she can never lose. It reinforces her reasoning to act so high and mighty, so that it isn't just held up by words, but by actually being powerful. It lets her character come together and just make sense.

Post by Guest 2nd August 2018, 8:10 pm

Lothric wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I notify when I'll be gone for a while, but besides that I'm here near-every day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Lothric, in her history, meets the Earth Dragon when she's six. Long story short her home is burned down and her family is killed. Until the dragon left her when she was fourteen, she trained with him to be stronger, and to focus harder on her earth magic to make herself better. Lothric is kind of like ice or rock, if you want to compare, but since she uses earth magic I'd say rock. She's blunt, sharp, and dangerous when she wants to be. Besides that, Lothric is an Earth caster wizard, and power is something she is constantly working for, so powerful earth magic just seems like the right choice. As for why I think she should be a slayer in general is because it gives her that extra something, that extra dynamic, that helps her character just fit the right way.

I believe that with Lothric's whole "can't be weak, need to be stronger" personality, being a dragon slayer really emphasizes the point of "i'm stronger, you can't stop me", and contributes to her self-created delusions that she can never lose. It reinforces her reasoning to act so high and mighty, so that it isn't just held up by words, but by actually being powerful. It lets her character come together and just make sense.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word rp sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic.

Post by Guest 2nd August 2018, 9:46 pm

@Lothric Approved for earth dragon slayer.
    Jinx the Dragon Waifu
    Jinx the Dragon Waifu

Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jinx the Dragon Waifu 4th August 2018, 12:12 am

Guild: Crystal Swan
    Position: Sky Demon Slayer
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Jinx was formerly a mighty dragon that would soar through the skies. She wasn't just any kind of dragon, she was an evil dragon of destruction and chaos. She was sealed away into a humanoid vessel with no way to return to her true body. Over time, she came to understand mortals and slowly began to regret all the atrocities she committed in her past. This made Jinx wish to atone for all she'd done in the past, making her the perfect candidate for sky demon slayer magic.

Last edited by Jinx the Dragon Waifu on 4th August 2018, 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Slayer Positions - Page 22 DX9BwDD

Completed Missions
    D-Ranks: 0
    C-Ranks: 0
    B-Ranks: 0
    A-Ranks: 0
    S-Ranks: 0
    10-Year: 0
    100-Year: 0
    EXP Total: 0 Exp
    Raspy-10
    Raspy-10

Player 
    Lineage : None

Post by Raspy-10 4th August 2018, 1:00 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: Planning to be on here every day if possible, but i can usually get one or more replies out ever 48 hours or so
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    His family is a long line of physician magi specializing in production of pharmaceutical products such as drugs, elixirs, potions especially those of the toxic kind. So he has grown up handling poisons of all sorts and knows his way around making them, administering them, and even counteracting them. the second hometown he settled in after running away from the main antagonist org from his past has been afflicted with a particularly virulent venom demon and he barely made it out alive. he wants to learn venom demon slayer magic because he wants to one day go back and repay the debt he owes that town by ridding them of that demon.

Post by Guest 4th August 2018, 8:20 pm

Jinx the Dragon Waifu wrote:Guild: Crystal Swan
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Jinx was formerly a mighty dragon that would soar through the skies. She wasn't just any kind of dragon, she was an evil dragon of destruction and chaos. She was sealed away into a humanoid vessel with no way to return to her true body. Over time, she came to understand mortals and slowly began to regret all the atrocities she committed in her past. This made Jinx wish to atone for all she'd done in the past, making her the perfect candidate for sky demon slayer magic.

Rikuo-XIII wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Activity: Planning to be on here every day if possible, but i can usually get one or more replies out ever 48 hours or so
    His family is a long line of physician magi specializing in production of pharmaceutical products such as drugs, elixirs, potions especially those of the toxic kind. So he has grown up handling poisons of all sorts and knows his way around making them, administering them, and even counteracting them. the second hometown he settled in after running away from the main antagonist org from his past has been afflicted with a particularly virulent venom demon and he barely made it out alive. he wants to learn venom demon slayer magic because he wants to one day go back and repay the debt he owes that town by ridding them of that demon.

Both approved. Please send me a 1,000 word rp sample on how your character obtained and uses these magics.

Post by Guest 5th August 2018, 7:08 pm

Jinx the Dragon Waifu wrote:Guild: Crystal Swan

@Jinx the Dragon Waifu The backstory and obtaining the magic is fine, but the fighting had little to no detail and was just a vague explanation of the powers. This isn't enough to get the position, as we expect the slayer sample to be equivalent to getting the 3rd quality badge in writing quality. Feel free to try again in a week for the same position or pick another one sooner, but for now denied.
    Jinx the Dragon Waifu
    Jinx the Dragon Waifu

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jinx the Dragon Waifu 5th August 2018, 7:55 pm

Guild: Crystal Swan(Pending Sabertooth transfer)
    Position: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Jinx was once being a powerful and mighty dragon, one of destruction and chaos with powers of poison prior to having her soul and powers sealed away into her current physical vessel with no way to break the seal and return to her true body. This helped her come to understand humans and demi-humans during her continuous imprisonment. That is why she wishes to atone for all the destruction and chaos she once brought upon Earthland. I feel Ocean demon slayer would be a good fit for her because of what her powers as a dragon were. Once a master of controlling poisons, now she'd have the power to wash poisons away as one way to follow through with her self-decided atonement. Jinx also enjoys swimming and feels the most at peace in water ever since being trapped in her demi-human vessel. These are the reasons I feel she should have this position.

Last edited by Jinx the Dragon Waifu on 5th August 2018, 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Completed Missions
    Kiru
    Kiru

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 9,687.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slaying Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Kiru 5th August 2018, 10:12 pm

Guild: Black Rose
    Activity: I wasn't as active before due to my lack of threads, but now I've been making a point to be a lot more active to regain my lost position.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kiru has held the title of Ocean Demon Slayer for nearly 3 years now and has developed it into a part of her character as a whole. The magic is now part of the character, and the plot that follows with it. She has learned to utilize it in many ways that provide the magic with the unique potential and versatility that comes with the element of water. I hope to have her continue to develop this magic further after she regains the title.

Slayer Positions - Page 22 2f730cc21c

Post by Guest 5th August 2018, 10:40 pm

Jinx the Dragon Waifu wrote:Guild: Crystal Swan(Pending Sabertooth transfer)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Jinx was once being a powerful and mighty dragon, one of destruction and chaos with powers of poison prior to having her soul and powers sealed away into her current physical vessel with no way to break the seal and return to her true body. This helped her come to understand humans and demi-humans during her continuous imprisonment. That is why she wishes to atone for all the destruction and chaos she once brought upon Earthland. I feel Ocean demon slayer would be a good fit for her because of what her powers as a dragon were. Once a master of controlling poisons, now she'd have the power to wash poisons away as one way to follow through with her self-decided atonement. Jinx also enjoys swimming and feels the most at peace in water ever since being trapped in her demi-human vessel. These are the reasons I feel she should have this position.

Kiru wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Activity: I wasn't as active before due to my lack of threads, but now I've been making a point to be a lot more active to regain my lost position.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kiru has held the title of Ocean Demon Slayer for nearly 3 years now and has developed it into a part of her character as a whole. The magic is now part of the character, and the plot that follows with it. She has learned to utilize it in many ways that provide the magic with the unique potential and versatility that comes with the element of water. I hope to have her continue to develop this magic further after she regains the title.

Both are approved. You know what to do.

Post by Guest 6th August 2018, 11:36 am

Rikuo-XIII wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail

@Rikuo-XIII Approved for venom demon slayer.

Kiru wrote:Guild: Black Rose

@Kiru Approved for ocean demon slayer.
    Jinx the Dragon Waifu
    Jinx the Dragon Waifu

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jinx the Dragon Waifu 7th August 2018, 1:31 am

Guild: Crystal Swan(Pending Transfer to Sabertooth)
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Jinx was once known as a powerful and frightening Dragon who brought about destruction and chaos to Earthland. Now she lives as a demi-human due to her soul and powers being sealed away into her current vessel with no way to return to her true body. Over time, she began to change, now being a sweet and compassionate person who deeply regrets all she had done in her past. The main reason I believe Jinx should be the ice demon slayer is because the element of ice is cold, where as her heart is warm and wishes for nothing more than to do all she can to atone for all the chaos and destruction she caused making. So i feel that as the Ice Demon Slayer, it would make a good contrast to her otherwise warm and loving personality and would serve as a reminder of sorts of how she used to be cold-hearted and to help her grow.

Completed Missions

Post by Guest 7th August 2018, 10:12 am

Jinx the Dragon Waifu wrote:Guild: Crystal Swan(Pending Transfer to Sabertooth)
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Jinx was once known as a powerful and frightening Dragon who brought about destruction and chaos to Earthland. Now she lives as a demi-human due to her soul and powers being sealed away into her current vessel with no way to return to her true body. Over time, she began to change, now being a sweet and compassionate person who deeply regrets all she had done in her past. The main reason I believe Jinx should be the ice demon slayer is because the element of ice is cold, where as her heart is warm and wishes for nothing more than to do all she can to atone for all the chaos and destruction she caused making. So i feel that as the Ice Demon Slayer, it would make a good contrast to her otherwise warm and loving personality and would serve as a reminder of sorts of how she used to be cold-hearted and to help her grow.

Approved. You know what to do.

Post by Guest 7th August 2018, 10:53 am

Due to inactivity, hell demon slayer and fire dragon slayer are now available.
    Ambrosia
    Ambrosia

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♖Hell Demon Slayer ♖
    Second Skill: ♖Nightshade Demon Slayer ♖
    Third Skill:

Post by Ambrosia 7th August 2018, 11:23 am

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: Got my activity stable with her, shes a longterm character too
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ambrosia' history is based around being one of the exceeds sent down to earthland, but not to be a pet to some slayer, she was the slayer. This was a constant reminder to her of being the superior being, greater than the livestock scum who scurried around her. Hell Demon Slayer is the wielder of white shadows, a holy darkness that appears beautiful and clean on its exterior whilst still having the depths of hell hidden away inside. With her deceitful appearances Ambrosia would take this demon into her, instead of training as one normally would the creature would live within her restrained and shackled, only showing brief glimpses of itself through her expressions of power and appearance changes.

Slayer Positions - Page 22 Ambrosiasig
    Slayer Positions - Page 22 79a63db3b87a8a9c5fca7d25187da06c-d8znewu
    DIRECTORY GOLDEN LACRIMA
    Seven Slaves

Post by Guest 8th August 2018, 11:15 am

Ambrosia wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: Got my activity stable with her, shes a longterm character too
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ambrosia' history is based around being one of the exceeds sent down to earthland, but not to be a pet to some slayer, she was the slayer. This was a constant reminder to her of being the superior being, greater than the livestock scum who scurried around her. Hell Demon Slayer is the wielder of white shadows, a holy darkness that appears beautiful and clean on its exterior whilst still having the depths of hell hidden away inside. With her deceitful appearances Ambrosia would take this demon into her, instead of training as one normally would the creature would live within her restrained and shackled, only showing brief glimpses of itself through her expressions of power and appearance changes.

Approved. You know what to do.
    Rin Loves Mari
    Rin Loves Mari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Mentor : Elegancus
    Experience : 1,962.5

Post by Rin Loves Mari 9th August 2018, 1:44 pm

Guild: SilverWolf
    Position: Fire Dragonslayer
    Activity: i am planning to be very active
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why should you character have this position?hime has always loved setting houses on fire and she loves camping because she gets to build a fire pin a pitt. if i become fire dragonslayer i will promise to write carefully and check over any error and hime has been planned to be af ire dragyslayer. she thinks that fire is beautiful adn dangerous and unpredictable which is exactly what she everything wants to be.

Post by Guest 11th August 2018, 5:50 pm

Rin Loves Mari wrote:Guild: SilverWolf
    Position: Fire Dragonslayer
    Activity: i am planning to be very active
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why should you character have this position?hime has always loved setting houses on fire and she loves camping because she gets to build a fire pin a pitt.  if i become fire dragonslayer i will promise to write carefully and check over any error and hime has been planned to be af ire dragyslayer.  she thinks that fire is beautiful adn dangerous and unpredictable which is exactly what she everything wants to be.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:08 am