Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wanted

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Wanted Empty Wanted

Post by Add 23rd November 2014, 11:31 am

job:

Add Looked at the pool of blood, splattered on the ground as he put on his gloves and picked up a piece of metal that looked like a handle as he made his eye turn purple and saw a few fingerprints as he put it into a bag and walked away from the scene. He soon people screaming and running as another pool of blood was inside of a alley when he ran twoards it and saw the killer: Jacob Goodnight. Add kicked him in the back as he was suddenly flicked back and then he looked at him. Add looked at the man terrified, why was he scared, and how. The man ran away.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Wanted Empty Re: Wanted

Post by Add 1st December 2014, 12:24 am

Add looked at the blood splattered on the ground as he read the victims files and saw that both of them worked at a lacrima shipping company as he saw a trend. Add walked back and stayed up all night trying to figure out when the news came on saying that Jacob Goodnight was destroying buildings with a lacrima powered weapon. Add put turned on his dynamo and then set out for the town. Add got to the town and dropped down in front of the man as Add said,"Jacob Goodnight. I'm going to stop you!" Add got into his fighting stance and charged him.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 1st December 2014, 12:38 am

Add charged at the man as he jumped up and attacked him as he said,"Why Are you killing innocent people?" Add bounced back as he bolted lightnight at him from his weapon and cut Add on the arm as e was pushed back with lightning as the man opened his mouth and put up a finger. "I'll let you in on a secret before I end your life." Add took out his dynamo as he heard sirens and the man looked at Add and with a flash of lightning, he was gone. Add looked at the Police and sat down as they treated to his wound.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 1st December 2014, 1:08 am

Add took out his dynamo as he looked at his wound and stood up as he thought about what the secret was that he was talking about and he set out to fly again until he saw the old butcher shop he worked in.Add thought about weather it would be a good idea to go there but Add just ad to so he flew to the entrance and then walked in as he saw Jacob as he turned around and said,"Well, I guess you just want to die today." Add looked at him and said,"Not until I get that secret of yours." Add looked at Jacob as he looked at Add and started talking.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 1st December 2014, 5:50 am

Everyone always hated me and my family. I was always shunned pushed and kicked around even when i was a Adult. I needed it to stop and I would kill everyone who made me feel pain." Add turned his Dynamo into a sword as shadows engulfed them and he said,"Now i'm going to stop you, and I will take you in." Add looked around and then Jacob blew up the shop as they both charged at each other. Add slashed Jacob as Lightning and shadows went around them and their battle had begun. The shadows and lightning had a reaction and blew them back as they started to fight.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:39 am