Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Wanted Man | Private | Nai

Simba
    Simba

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Position : None
    Guild : Tᴀʀᴛᴀʀᴜs
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aʟ-Tʜᴀᴍᴇɴ
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

A Wanted Man | Private | Nai Empty A Wanted Man | Private | Nai

Post by Simba 8th June 2015, 9:57 am

Every step I take
    every fallen tear
    --weaves another lie
    will tomorrow come at last? in a million shards of broken glass. fate is bleeding through my resilient soul, dying it a pale and fragile blue. there is beauty in the lie, spoken like a bittersweet goodbye. still the brilliant light is beyond my reach, maybe i belong here, beneath the light of the moon. praise your palette of lies, for its a masterpiece that you have created. all of your promises, bleeding in flawless harmony.
    A blink. The raven-haired youth observed the pledged of murder from the peak of an aged wooden storage, enjoyment grasped within the shadows of vivid ruby gems as his flawless whites plunged into the fruit of apple. One precise trail tumbled down the corner of his lips, venturing further until it concluded to the edge of his chin - vacant hand brushing away the debris. His target for death was relatively broad, exposed muscles distinct through his white t-shirt and torn sleeves as he expressed he was but, minding his own business later on in the time of night. 

"What a load of rubbish.." he mused through the gnawing at his apple, last bit of white trampled by his jaws as the core of the fruit piloted off the top of the roof with the flick of his hand. The smirk of regularity impended onto his lips, urging them to barely arise as he casually situated himself to be placed on both his feet - bare and battered - but, numb to his senses. Arrogance was flooding from his very self, the rukh whispering to one another as if to knowingly seek his attention while he only neglected them in counter.

After all, the only one who presently earned his attention was the male just below, ravaging through his stained tools that were previously used for tearing through the meat of cow and other various foods that situated in restaurants. Whilst now, they were meant for the false purpose of murdering innocents. Not that the youth really minded what this guy did, after all, it would just be hypocritical of him to call out his rights from wrongs, when he too, had snatched the lives of innocents. 

The Magi rattled his head hesitantly, facing the situation at hand as he treaded off of the roof and plummeted toward rigid ground, employing at least some of his ability into flight as the surface of cobblestone met his feet amiably. "Jacob Goodnight." a call, with no delay, the man a few feet infront of him jerked at his boisterous and childish voice, steering over to collide with those menacing ruby eyes, striking through the darkness of evening. "I'm here to give you what you've always wanted, would you like to know what that is?" the bold whites were evident even within the darkness as but a brief laugh left his throat, the man not even flinching at the much more slimmer and smaller youth who looked like nothing but an ant in his line of path. Little did he know, things were not always as they seemed. 

Suddenly, a chain extended out toward the Magi, barely missing his feet as it glided out behind him, almost producing laughter within his chest as he peered over at Jacob, solemnly ammused. "Heh, what was that su-" before he even had a chance to conclude his sentence, the broad man tore at the end of the chain, cold metal slithering by his ankles as what felt like a hook of sorts ruptured the back of his heels, urging him onto his back with a loud thud. He could feel the warmth of his body's fluid plunging from the wounds on his feet, arms adjusting against the icy ground as he lastly noticed Jacob hovering over him, adapting the stroke of an axe as it met the surface instead, his frame wheeling out of the way.
    WORDS 570 - TAGS @At meh lonely self  - NOTES Deeerp
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme / Approaching:
    Simba
    Simba

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Position : None
    Guild : Tᴀʀᴛᴀʀᴜs
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aʟ-Tʜᴀᴍᴇɴ
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

A Wanted Man | Private | Nai Empty Re: A Wanted Man | Private | Nai

Post by Simba 16th June 2015, 4:40 pm

Every step I take
    every fallen tear
    --weaves another lie
    will tomorrow come at last? in a million shards of broken glass. fate is bleeding through my resilient soul, dying it a pale and fragile blue. there is beauty in the lie, spoken like a bittersweet goodbye. still the brilliant light is beyond my reach, maybe i belong here, beneath the light of the moon. praise your palette of lies, for its a masterpiece that you have created. all of your promises, bleeding in flawless harmony.
    The youth hassled to get back onto his feet, heels drowning in the own blood that unraveled down from disclosed wound, hands grappling against cool wall with the trouble of countering. Remissed. Broad fingers coiled brutally around neck, propelling skull against bitter texture as a gasp choked from distressed shuddering lungs. Own hands confronted the assaulter, as if to aid in earning breath, acute white clenching together in the urge to nevermore cease in fight. Eyelids flourished to a sudden weight, vision glaring out into gradual darkness as the metal along throat felt as though it might as well shatter. 

"You're pretty cute for a guy." the mound of slime tugged along lips briefly, smirking at the effort of display that the raven-haired youth emitted. Darkness was threatening against pulsating veins, a swelling sorcery that alarmed the mound of fluctating rukh into shades of essentially black - once pure white engrossed. The ocean water of crimson optics threatened near the edge, nails grazing against knuckles as the vision of reality gradually began to cloud his sight, bare blood slicking underneath his nails. "It's to bad such a pretty boy like you will soon be gone." the elder mused, mutedly chuckling to himself as the gripping hands hesitantly rooted to being but a frail touch.

Almost secretive shadows gushed from the frame, coiling around another pair of legs, weak slender hands discerning grisly knuckles as the death interfaced with tools of choking force. Red tainted flesh, layers of skin digressing to a morbid black as the detachment came with fear, a youth tumbling to his rear in a fit of desperate coughs. The man's voice wavered, observing the life that forsakened his hands and then gradually his arms, on the brink of tearing into a wailing cry. Optics of ruby gem alifted to watch, employing the wall for relief in veering back up. 

"Well.. that was rude." one singular hand kneaded gently against inflamed neck, keening the target's flesh that decayed utterly, as if he had been scorched by some vulgar fire. "I have to say, you look much better than you do before!" the chuckle did not cease, and instead, cultivated to being much louder than initial intentions. Insulting. It snagged the absorption of the troubled, bounding into mania as the hands extended to batter once again. Only, this time, the enemy was not as sturdy, indiviual tool gripping at the wrist, skin fracturing like mer glass as the assault quickly halted. 

"As I said before, I'm here to give you what you've always wanted." the frame knelt forward, curling lips impending toward the ear, "Death~." a whisper, a sudden fist confronted the stomach, shattering a body of steering life to no more than a heap of dust. Particles of vessel crowded the air, a swaying hand brushing it away like modest house-hold clutter as flaring eyes of crimson gaped down at something that was no longer there. "..That was boring." he mumbled to the desolation, attentive of the wounded feet as he calmly relocated in the other direction, a tired view painting those gentle features. 
    WORDS 517 - TAGS @At meh lonely self  - NOTES Deeerp
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme / Approaching:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:49 pm