Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sightseeing [Open/No Fighting]

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sightseeing [Open/No Fighting] Empty Sightseeing [Open/No Fighting]

Post by Alito 19th November 2014, 1:12 pm

Through every adventure, Ayato had always thought about what kept him protected in Fiore, what kept the country developed, and what kept it enlightened. He figured there had to be some sort of government behind all of this, though never had he seen a sign of what this government looked like. Finally, however, he had gotten any idea, for while anything he had passed was registered by the owner of the establishment, it was also certified by a group known as the "Magic Council." Ayato had imagined that while he was even able to immigrate to Fiore, that he had to be certified by this council, as a child. It was here, however, that Ayato finally managed to see what the government looked like.

Ayato strolled through an underwhelming city known as Era, expected to see a glorious area, though he saw ruins, instead. It seemed there had been times when the Magical Council had not done so well with their operations, though Ayato couldn't blame them. He could not imagine what the Magic Council must go through daily, and while he got to live his life freely, he assumed the Magic Council always had to deal with some sort of opposition. It was always infuriating to hear about such a thing; that darkness still existed, to this day. While Ayato saw that one Magic Council had been obliterated, another had been reborn. The city of Era was still certified by the Magic Council, and there seemed to be some sort of reconstruction of the city while Ayato wandered through it. He could not say a word as all of this city seemed a mystery to him, thus far.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sightseeing [Open/No Fighting] 7y0bO7j
    Leya
    Leya

S-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Bureau of Magical Development
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sightseeing [Open/No Fighting] Empty Re: Sightseeing [Open/No Fighting]

Post by Leya 19th November 2014, 10:18 pm

Leya walked down the streets of Era looking at the paper in her hand. This was one was addressed to Shuhei. "Oooh..." Leya thought. She remembered Shuhei. He was definitely going to remember her scent. "I can't go see this man... It's not going to be good if I do." She thought. She continued to think if there was a Blue Pegasus member that she could go ahead and send this too. She walked past Ayato sort of miffed in her head. "Oh the boss is going to kill me if I don't send this to someone from Blue Pegasus in person." She thought out loud. Leya sighed as she had to admit defeat. There was nothing notable that Blue Pegasus was doing at the moment, but she knew that she had to hand deliver these messages straight to a member or even the guild master.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sightseeing [Open/No Fighting] E7a1d1ba-98ec-4a3f-b639-068f70d2bc39_zpsa2d7e76d
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 19th November 2014, 10:40 pm

Ayato saw that while he felt alone in Era, a woman suddenly appeared from a distance, and headed his way. At first, he was curious as to if he were the woman's intended target, especially since she seemed to be talking the moment she was visible. However, it appeared she was only speaking to herself as Ayato saw no direct eye contact from the lady, and the words were heard poorly. It was until the girl past Ayato that he could hear the female clearly, though what she said during that moment left him suspicious. This woman intended to send something to someone from Blue Pegasus personally, and yet she had just passed one while saying thinking those words aloud.

Ayato had the Sixth Sense identify the female, and clarified that she was no threat. This meant that Ayato could interrupt her. "Umm...excuse me...but I'm from Blue Pegasus..." Ayato remarked, "What is your purpose for hunting one of us down?" Ayato revealed his mark just in case the woman needed identity, though he still wondered what Blue Pegasus was needed for.

Leya
    Leya

S-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leya 22nd November 2014, 1:33 pm

Leya stopped and looked at the boy in front of her. The masked mage tilted her head and crossed her arms holding the piece of paper in her hands. "Well it depends on who is asking," Leya said. She didn't know for certain if he was a mage from Blue Pegasus or not. "I have an invitation here and I need it to be given to the guild master." She gave a mischievous grin that seemed to sting with sarcasm. "Could you give me proof that I can depend on you to deliver this invitation?"

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 22nd November 2014, 1:58 pm

"It is Seitenshi Ayato that is asking." Ayato responded, "Now, what is it that you need with the Guild Master." Ayato glared at Leya. She had asked for proof that he was from Blue Pegasus, yet he had revealed his tattoo, already. "Leya Verrater, I have something called the Sixth Sense that can identify you in various ways. If you do not give me a good reason for handing a paper to my master, I won't hesitate in leaving." Ayato threatened, "That is my compromise; letter or loneliness." Ayato hated these sort of people, trying to get to him. He could always sense sarcasm, and the sudden grin Leya held gave it all away. The Elucidator also became angry, set to certainly split this woman in two should she be a threat, herself. Ayato was infuriated with the lady, and was ready to leave her be at any second. "Get on my good side, and you can depend on me for many things. However, if you choose to get on my bad side, I will not do anything for you, at all- you must trust me." Ayato concluded.

Leya
    Leya

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leya 22nd November 2014, 2:33 pm

Leya giggled at his reaction. Teasing children was a little fun for her. "Here," she said handing the paper over to Ayato. "Here Ayato. By the way the name is Leya VerrÄter. Not Verrater." She smiled happily and then looked at Ayato knowing he would read the message. "It's an invitation to the guild master and aces to a party after the ceremony. Our chairman wants to fix the relationship with our fellow legal guild mages. He wants to make amends for all of the disdain that we have caused. Plus it's his way of saying, I'm here now, let's fix this... Together." Leya smiled. "Sadly there is no RSVP part on there, so the guild masters and aces MUST attend. The chairman will not take no for an answer. Those that do not attend will have the chairman come over to their halls. So it's an all or nothing type event. If they show up, they meet the new chairman. If they don't, the new chairman will come to meet them."

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 22nd November 2014, 2:57 pm

Ayato grabbed the invitation swiftly once Leya chose to hand it to him, as expected. "This better not be a set-up." Ayato added. He listened carefully to the purpose of the letter, and wondered if the Guild Master would even be present for the meeting- should there even be one, of course. Ayato also wondered if the Guild Master knew more about these people from the Magic Council than he did. Shuhei seemed quite busy nowadays, and so it was very difficult to grab his attention, whatever the case may be. Therefore, Ayato figured it was best to hand such a note over to an ace. On the contrary, he did still take into account the grin Leya had given. He did not feel confident that she was an ally, at all, though it seemed she left him no choice but to present this letter to the guild. The last thing Ayato wanted was the Chairman arriving at Blue Pegasus due to his own wrongdoing.

Without a word, the invitation slipped into his jacket, Ayato walked away from the scene, and left Leya behind. His impression of her was still weak, though he hoped the masked woman could present herself more strongly the next time the two met- if they were to meet again, that is. Both Ayato and his weapons were still very curious of the woman, though the woman herself was no longer any of their business. It seemed there was nothing to do in Era, today.

[Exit]

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 6:21 pm