Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Stirring of the beasts heart[Open no fighting]

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Stirring of the beasts heart[Open no fighting] Empty The Stirring of the beasts heart[Open no fighting]

Post by Rekka Hecate 30th October 2014, 1:49 pm

Rekka smiled as it had been a long time since she was last here however this was a day she could never forget the day she slaughtered her entire family except her sister. She hated them but still the stupid yearning in her heart to come visit their graves always brought her back here once a year. She wore all black as she made her way to the graveyard, her family had a huge burial plot as they were very well off before she had killed them all. She also had flowers with her black roses one rose for each of them and a red rose for her sister that still lived. Someday she would die as well, someday she would also die and join her family from this tainted and cruel world. She keeled before the massive tombstone that had a door leading to the caverns inside where her family's remains that were left laid.

"Hello mother and father... I still hate you and always will but each passing year I feel a slight amount of regret for my actions. It was not your fault you became so twisted it was this filthy world of humanity... I know this now and... I guess I do miss you some. I wont forgive what you did to me but I feel sorry I did not save you from the taint of this world, I will cleanse the world mother and father and make it become beautiful once again. I made a song for you mother and father... I will sing it for you, even if I hate you... I still... deep down love you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIIltma3up4

She would sing this song before opening her eyes and standing tears began to fall down her face as the songs words left her mouth. To many who view her as a complete monster they would be shocked by how she appeared now, she appeared to be just a normal girl mourning her family. She looked toward the sky as a slight rain began to fall, quite a fitting imagine of her day the tears rolling slowly down her cheek as she continued to sing. The song filling the air as some other mourners heard her song and began to gather to listen. Her voice was wonderful to them as she finished she heard a applause causing a rare blush from her as she bowed to her family's graves and turned smiling to the ground as it began to disperse.

"I will change this world for you guys... I will make a world where no ones families ever do what you did again."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Stirring of the beasts heart[Open no fighting] Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Dewei Cike
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Worldly Sands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Stirring of the beasts heart[Open no fighting] Empty Re: The Stirring of the beasts heart[Open no fighting]

Post by Kyle Vay 30th October 2014, 3:56 pm

Kyle formed as he followed Rekka. To be honest Rekka scared him all the time. It was her magic that set him off. However today he was rather bored and decided to follow her to the graveyard. He stood there staring at the back of this young lady. He crossed his arms then cleared his throat. "Young lass, you really need to be careful out here sometimes. Especially when you're on your own." He looked at the grave site. It totally wasn't like the graveyards in his complex where he lived in Midi. However it did bring some harsh memories of when he visited his sisters grave. Kyle sighed and put a hand in the pocket of his black trench coat and then pulled out a stick of incense. He then formed an incense bowl made of sand. He handed them both to Rekka. "It's bad luck to visit graves and not leave an offering." Kyle said. The thin eyed mage opened his red eyes and gave Rekka a deep down look of concern. For once giving her a true face other than his closed eyes perverted nature. He turned his back to Rekka and looked out at the grave yard. "Even if you have complex feelings for those that died... You still give that person a proper burial, proper prayers, and a proper offering." He crossed his arms again and awaited for Rekka to finish her business.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Stirring of the beasts heart[Open no fighting] Tumblr_mopfs8aWqp1s4tpb5o1_500
    Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Stirring of the beasts heart[Open no fighting] Empty Re: The Stirring of the beasts heart[Open no fighting]

Post by Rekka Hecate 30th October 2014, 8:30 pm

Rekka heard a familiar voice as she turned to see Kyle behind her the tears still streaming as she tried to wipe them away but to no avail. She hated people seeing her weak like this, she was the one to kill them why should she feel any sadness, it was simply because she felt guilty for not cleansing the world before she had to kill them.

"You know it is pretty pathetic me crying over the very ones I slaughtered and even ate, yet a part of me still loves my family for the few good years they gave me. However I wont forgive the mages of this world, they allowed this to happen and did not stop it and they even took part in my many rapes, I wont ever forgive them."

The hatred she had on her face was clear and unrelenting she meant every word she spoke, she was turning a new leaf and she would send the world into chaos soon enough. She took the offering from Kyle and placed it praying over her family as she looked up and smiled at Kyle finishing her prayer.

"Please don't tell others you saw me like this, I don't want to be seen as weak I cant afford that for my future plans of this world. I know you are a huge pervert but you are much more than that you simply play the fool, as I play the one without a heart no matter how much it hurts me inside I have to give up my happiness to change what must be changed."

The Stirring of the beasts heart[Open no fighting] Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm

Post by Guest 30th October 2014, 9:24 pm

Akame was in a light dress while she hugged the gravestone of a Wizard Saint. "I will never forget you!" She cried, "Because you were my only family member in Fiore. Well, it seemed God had other plans with you, huh?" Akame had tears streaming down her face rapidly, unable to smile for awhile while she mourned over the one beloved male in her life. Realistically, his body was not buried in this yard, but rather he was taken in by his own Regalia. Akame knew this as she was formerly one of them. She placed daisies over the gravestone and prayed for the man whose name was carved into it. "I will never smile brighter to anyone as I did to you." Akame whispered. During this time, her voice was so soft that one would have to be very close to her to have the ability to listen, which was unseen. Akame stood up and walked silently under the rain before she came across a man and a woman near their own gravestone. She became worried and stood frozen in place after what she learned from the lady.

"R-R-Raped?!" Akame thought aloud, thinking about her past, "You too?" Akame noticed how much hatred was expelled from the woman she witnessed tell her tale. Rape was unforgivable, whether you were a Legal or Dark Mage- even if you weren't a Mage, at all. She apologized for interrupting and thinking aloud, but this single word brought back the greatest nightmare Akame had ever suffered. "Life is unfair, yet I try to improve, anyway." Akame remarked, "My name is Akame Seito, and I have a feeling we will get to know each other more as time flies."

Little did Akame know, these two raping incidents had brought the two ladies to opposite sides of Fiore. Like it mattered though. Since a moment with Aegis occurred, Akame knew she wasn't a Mage, but rather somebody who could simply do supernatural things. She then looked at the man who accompanied the lady. The fact that she heard him trying to clear the woman's mind of this raping incident made him an exception, in Akame's books. "Anyways, it is nice to meet you both. I will leave you be now." From this point, Akame began to walk towards the nearest train station, wondering just how cruel this passing must've been for the lady she had spoken to. She turned around briefly to give her a warm smile. "I hope everything goes well for you, miss. You too, mister." Akame concluded before she was on her way to leaving the graveyard.

OOC: Feel free to interrupt my exit
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 2nd November 2014, 3:15 pm

Kyle's thin red eyes opened as he stared at Rekka. Then his attention took a turn over to the cute girl that was crying over a grave. When she went on about her assault, he just stood there and stared down at his shoes. Mainly because he was clueless as to what to do. Usually women weren't like this around him. Emotional. They normally tumbled and clambered over themselves to get to him. This was definitely a killing of the joy. However he had to tough his way through it. He took a deep breath through his nose. When the girl finished and began to walk away, he sighed.

Finally the girl was out of ear shot. He turned his attention to Rekka. "Rekka, don't ever think yourself as pathetic to mourn over those you lost. Even if it's by your own hands. Perhaps it's far worse if you're the one who did the action." He put his hand in his pocket then pulled out a jeweled scarab hair pin from his pocket. He walked up to Rekka and placed it in her hair. He smiled. "Keep it." Kyle said with a grin and the index finger under her chin with his thumb right under Rekka's lips. "It belonged to someone I killed. She was pure joy and innocence, yet I thought I was stronger. My errors murdered her." He then placed his hands back in his pockets and moved to the side staring at the town. "And those that let it happen to you. What happened...." Kyle looked over at Rekka again. He sighed. "You can't blame just ONE group of people. Especially those that had nothing to do with it." He thought back to the vengeance he would bring his mentor in the Midi. "When I get back to Midi with a group of companions to take down my clan, I will make sure to leave those who had nothing to do with her death alone."

Kyle gave a grin as he looked up to the skies. "I feel for you... and that girl... A complete stranger who came to me and told me her story. However, you can't put the blame on everyone. Everyone did not let what happened... Happen to you. Those that watched directly, who could help you out, on that day and refused to help you... Those are the ones that deserve to die."

The Stirring of the beasts heart[Open no fighting] Tumblr_mopfs8aWqp1s4tpb5o1_500
    Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 2nd November 2014, 3:57 pm

Rekka heard the girls words so she was also raped but she doubted it was the same way, her own family sold her as a child prostitute and she was raped over and over again for nearly three years. This was not the typical rape as for what Kyle said her face turned angry cant blame one group she wasn't she blamed all of humanity. No one saved her or cared even after she went to seek help not one person accepted her she got kicked and told she was worth less than a dog she had to figure out how to survive on her own.

"My rape and yours are not the same my own family sold me as a sex slave at a young age I was chained in a closet for nearly two years and almost died of starvation. Many people came and raped me legal mages, dark mages, politicians and nobility all came to get a piece. The dark side of humanity is far darker than you ever imagined as for you Kyle... I blame all of humanity why should I spare anyone when I never was spared as a child."

Her eyes looking fiercely at the man he really managed to piss her off but before she could say more he placed a hairpin in her air and told her to keep it. She was shocked and had no idea how to react he completely disarmed her with his action.

"... I still feel the same way however look at her she was raped and chose a different path than me, who knows if my path is right or wrong. I will follow my own way until the very end, to me this world is not able to be saved from corruption as I have got older I have only further seen this corruption."

Post by Guest 2nd November 2014, 4:20 pm

Akame stopped as it seemed she was interrupted, as expected. She heard Rekka's story, and didn't feel like comparing because, simply put, Rekka's story was far more superior to her own- far worse, in this case. She turned around and gave nothing but a serious look to Rekka. "I will not compare to your story, simply due to it having such a great impact on your life; your emotions, feelings, appearance, goals and perspectives." Akame explained, "While I was raped, I didn't understand what life was. I didn't know why I was in Fiore, let alone how I was born into this world. I didn't know who people were, what care meant, or how humanity functioned. The first sign of humanity I saw...was rape." Akame paused for a minute to let her emotions cool down. This story always got to her.

"Whether these people were Dark Mages, Legal Mages or even Kings and Queens; none of it matters. I learned that fate can change everything. Yes, I do still worry about men in my life, and I have yet to forgive any man before me, but I know that these actions were all in the past. You have a friend here who seems to cherish you just for being you; not to sympathize with your rape." Akame exclaimed. "Corruption will always exist. However, we will always be the reason why it can never entirely consume the planet." Akame walked over towards Rekka and gave her a spare daisy she thought she would need later on for mourning over; the signature flower to represent Kichiro Yukine. She had plenty of flowers, already.

"Flowers have always been trampled on, abused, kicked, stomped on, killed, ripped. However, they always seem to grow. The path of the daisy is the path I follow; the everlasting peaceful flower of the universe." Akame began to walk away again. She really didn't want to interrupt the time Rekka seemed to have with her family while this seemingly-good friend accompanied her. Yes, it seemed like he was a little straightforward with the woman, though Akame knew this man cared for her a lot, something she hoped would change Rekka, overall. Only one guild and one man had positive influences on Akame's life, so far, yet she acted as if the whole world gave her a reason to smile. Ever since Akame was raped, despite not knowing what life was, during the time, she felt as if forgiveness and resolve could still exist; no matter how much pain and suffering one moment could cause, that it would always go away. No matter how much Akame was being tortured in life, or would be tortured later on, she knew change would always give her a reason to smile again.
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 3rd November 2014, 9:14 am

Kyle kept his mouth quiet. The two went on about fate and destiny so much that it really began to bother him. He was an assassin for the Threads of Fate. He worked his way through the ranks only to find out that he himself had to succumb to the constant cycles of reincarnation. Kyle watched his own sister, the original owner of that scarab pin die in his arms. Kyle had the power to save her, but out of fear of his mentor he did as he was told and let her die in his arms. Just as fate and destiny would have it. He killed a pregnant woman, well, technically killed a pregnant woman. His mind switched to Ren and her last gasps for breath. His mind then switched to Harrigan's deep dark and crazed smile. "Woman," Kyle's gaze switched to Akame who's speech had pressed a few buttons. He cleared his throat. Then began to calm down as he spoke to Akame. "You are a busy body... I mean honestly, why would you come up to a complete stranger and say these things?" He said. Kyle then let out a sigh. He looked at Rekka. "And your whole goal to kill everyone off. When it comes down to you, me, and the master, I will not support your need to take everyone down. I am only around in Fiore because of him. Therefore, my loyalties will stay with him. You will not touch one hair on the master."

Kyle kept his hands stuffed in his pockets questioning whether or not he needed to take this other girl down. Her speech about fate really had harmed him. His fate was to forever kill one woman, and then die an early death only to be reborn to do the same thing again. His family worshiped the reincarnation cycle. Kyle sighed out of frustration.

Magic | Character
    Themes:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:03 am