Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

getting friends

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

getting friends - Page 3 Empty Re: getting friends

Post by Add 24th November 2014, 4:33 pm

Add looked at Bit as he then said,"So, what are those glowing pieces of metal?" Add looked curiously as his eyes started to glow then he stepped back as a baby dragon appeared on his head and roared a bit and flew onto Kukkis head as Add said,"This is my baby shadow dragon. It is basically my mom but a baby."
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 24th November 2014, 6:06 pm

Kukki watched the little dragon curiously, before glancing to Add again - “These?” She pointed to the pieces of metal on each side of her face, shrugging, “I don’t know. No one does really, they just start glowing randomly sometimes.” Kukki turned back towards Bit who was glaring angrily towards the bluenette.

What do you think you’re doing?! I fall asleep for one minute and you leave! God..” The copper colored fox padded, well more stomped, towards Kukki, shaking her head roughly from side to side, “You, young lady, are not to speak a word about..” Bit motioned towards the inhuman parts on Kukki with her head. “Do you understand?!” Kukki winced noticeably before nodding, reaching a hand up to scratch the back of her head nervously.

Glancing back towards Add apologetically, Kukki quickly ushered Bit back towards the bedroom where she was being let stay. “Darn it Bit! Ya don’t go doing that!” The fox sighed heavily, shaking her head side to side. “Fine, do what you want Ki, I’m going back to sleep."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

getting friends - Page 3 XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 24th November 2014, 8:37 pm

Add looked as he put his hand over his hand and as Bit walked away he said,"They're actually pretty cute." Add looked at them and then said,"Maybe one day we can find out what they are." Add walked back to his seat and continued his work.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 24th November 2014, 9:21 pm

Sorry ‘bout that..” Kukki peeked her head back into the lab, smiling apologetically. Carefully moving into the area and towards Add, she peaked over his shoulder - unzipping her hoodie before tying it around her waist. “So, anything I can help with?” This entire subject interested her subject, even though she preferred not being human.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 24th November 2014, 9:59 pm

Add pulled up a seat for Kukki to sit in as he said,"You can try and help me turn myself into a half dragon." Add took the baby dragon and gave it to her as he said,"If you let it become your friend she'll tell you how you can help." Add took out his dynamo as he stabbed himself and he appeared in the sacred library and he read the book on how to convert bodies to to dragons or half dragons. He reappeared in his lab and then he went to an empty part on the wall and then a giant door appeared as he opened it and he grew black scaly wings as he said,"If you learn what shes saying now then the transformation will work." Add didn't know what she would say to becoming a half dragon but Add thought that being human wasn't just him,so he would be something strong, so he could defeat and protect anyone.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 24th November 2014, 10:02 pm

Kukki nodded confidently, turning to look at the dragon in her lap. She lifted a hand slowly, letting it watch her movements before she finally placed her fingers tenderly on its forehead - “Hey there little guy..” Kukki grinned excitedly at the thought of being of help, before she lifted her other hand and used it to scratch gently along it’s scale covered neck.

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 25th November 2014, 11:39 am

Add watched as Kukki patted the dragon as he had a vision and soon he was flying. Add had become half dragon and then he flew over to Kukki and sat down as his wings went down and he said,"It worked." Add opened up the roof to the lab and flew up in the air as he said,"This is amazing!" Add started hovering in the air close enough that he could land without breaking anything.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 27th November 2014, 10:30 pm

Kukk grinned excitedly, jumping to her feet - “Awesome!” Her eyes went wide with curiosity, tilting her head to the side, “How did you do that?"

162.5/1200

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 11:47 am