Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

getting friends

--Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

getting friends - Page 2 Empty Re: getting friends

Post by --Cookie__ 22nd November 2014, 9:13 am

Looking somewhat sceptical, Kukki stepped out onto the ring, grabbing Adds hand for some kind of stability. Her blue eyes stared intently at her feet, concentrating as best she could to not fall on her face. "Okay! Now, I have absolutely no idea how to skate." Kukki stared at Add with a straight face, her head tilted to side - not even realizing she should have mention this earlier.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

getting friends - Page 2 XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 22nd November 2014, 1:20 pm

Add lauged a bit and then said,"Its like walking basically, one foot, then the other." Add then stated rolling still holding Kukki''s hand as they both skated then he let go and went in front as he started using his magic and then appeared behind Kukki saying,"It's ok if you still don't have the hang of it." Then Add stopped.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 22nd November 2014, 2:03 pm

Kukki nodded slowly, doing exactly what Add had told her. “Okay, one foot in front of the other. One foot in front of the ot-” Flailing about as she began to loose her balance, her feet tangling together as she fell onto her back, arms spread out.

I have seen god,” Kukki lifted her head to stare at Add seriously, though her eyes gave her away and soon she started laughing, pushing herself into a sitting position. “That was fun!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 22nd November 2014, 2:20 pm

Add stood there and laughed with Kukki as he looked at the time and then he said,"Ok it's almost time that we come back to the present,but I was thinking maybe we could do a job sometime." Add sat down beside her as they both reappeared in his lab and he put everything back to he way it was.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 22nd November 2014, 2:42 pm

The bluenette turned her head towards Add, nodding excitedly - “Yeah! I’d love to go on a job sometime!” Kukki lifted both of her hands towards her headphones, her fingers wrapping around them instinctively. She turned her head and glanced at the area around her, finally realizing that they had returned to the present.

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 22nd November 2014, 3:17 pm

Add turned around and then looked as he said,"Need anyway to get home?" Add said as he opened a blind to see it was night time. "I could fly you there." Add walked to his room and caned his clothes and then walked out and looked at the moon.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 22nd November 2014, 3:36 pm

Kukki stretched out her arms, falling onto her back as she stared at the ceiling - “Ain’t got one at the moment, though I’m gunna try and get an apartment tomorrow.” The bluenette rolled over onto her stomach, ahead resting on her arms as she listened to the song that now played clearly quietly through the headphones that hung loosely from her neck.

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 22nd November 2014, 3:46 pm

Add looked at Kukki as he said,"You can stay here for tonight if you want. Add walked to his room and then Add walked back to the lab and took Kukki for a tour of the place. He came from the lab all the way to his room. Add looked at Kukki and said,"You wont cause any trouble staying here." Add walked to his room keeping the door opened then he layed down.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 22nd November 2014, 3:52 pm

Ya sure?” Kukki popped her head into Adds room, a curious expression on her face. “Where should I sleep?” Her bright blue eyes wandered around the room before snapping back to Add.

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 22nd November 2014, 4:09 pm

Add looked and stood up as he walked out and showed her a bedroom on the opposite side of his room and the said,"Here is fine,and the shower is down the hall." Add opened up the door and said,"I'm actually glad that you can stay here, it gets pretty lonely." Add kissed her on the check and went back to his room and read a book.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 22nd November 2014, 4:15 pm

Kukki blinked several times, poking her cheek where Add had kissed. The bluenette just shrugged and entered the bedroom that she would be using, peeling off her hoodie and setting it on the floor beside the bed before she untied her ponytail, shaking out her hair slightly.

Okay!” Flopping onto the bed, Kukki stared blankly at the ceiling - a bored expression crossing her face. Though, remembering that her headphones were fixed, she positioned the round speakers over her ears, instantly she used her magic to surf through the songs she had memorized before finally coming to a halt on one, humming quietly to the song.

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 22nd November 2014, 4:39 pm

Add waited for all Kukki to go to sleep then he set out for his training room. Primo's spirit appeared and then fire came around him. Add started making his dynamo rotate as he used doomsday and used his dynamo to power him up when the room almost blew up making a large sound. Add walked to Primo and said,"How did you possible control this?" Add looked at Primo and then he said,"You have to think about people you know and can protect. Then you'll master it."
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 22nd November 2014, 4:58 pm

Rolling over onto her stomach, groaning in tired annoyance, “C’mon, C’mon..” Kukki’s hand flailed around the bed, searching for her headphones that had fallen off in her sleep.
    Wait.” Sitting up suddenly, Kukki eyed the door to the room skeptically before shaking her head roughly, running her fingers through her head - “I’m being paranoid dang it!

The bluenette whistled quietly, and no more than a few minutes later, a sound of snuffling sounded from behind the door - “Hey, Ki, you there?” Kukki grinned, jumping off the bed and zipping towards the door, before pulling it open and letting her friend enter.
    The copper colored fox glanced inside of the room skeptically before shrugging her fur colored shoulders, padding towards the bed and jumping on it. “Oh wonderful, make yourself at home why don’t ya!” The bluenette just shook her head laughing at her fail of sarcasm before following her friends example. “So, do you mind explaining to my why you’re in such a place? Let alone sleeping here! What happened to the last place you had?” The fox snapped, her tail hitting the bed repeatedly in annoyance.

Kukki just chuckled awkwardly, scratching the back of her head before she flopped back onto the bed, her head hitting the cushions quietly - “I’m tired Bit, you know I can’t sleep without knowing where you are!” The copper colored fox known as ‘Bit’ just sighed, before curling up at the end of the bed, sending a small glare towards Kukki before shutting her obsidian black eyes while the bluenette continued to stare up at the ceiling with a blank expression.

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 22nd November 2014, 5:44 pm

Add walked out of the destroyed room and then went back to his room and turned on his light when he heard a voice and walked towards Kukki's room and knocked when he waited and then Primo went into the body of a red cat and walked beside him when Primo twisted the doorknob and tripped into the room as Primo jumped on the floor looking at the fox about the same size as her when he stopped and Primo said,"Hello everybody." Add stood up and then looked at Primo and hit him on top of the head while looking at Kukki and said,"You're still awake? I thought you would be asleep by now." Add watched as Primo jumped on the bed and said,"Who is this fox right here?" Add looked at Primo and then said nothing and waited for him to get smacked by someone else.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 22nd November 2014, 5:50 pm

Kukki jumped up into a sitting position, her eyes wide with surprise - “W-Well.. Uh.. Y-Ya see..” She trailed of awkwardly, scratching the back of her head as she glanced harshly at the fox who was staring boredly at the two in the room.

"I’m Bit, Ki’s companion - and you must be the two who are letting Ki stay here..?” The copper colored fox stood to her full height, before jumping of the bed with a quite ‘thump.’ Bit narrowed her black eyes at the silver haired man, her tail flicking causing the tan colored scarf that was wrapped around it, to hit the ground quietly.

The bluenette ganged worriedly at her friend before reaching over the edge of the bed and gripping her tail roughly - “Bit! Shush it and don’t say a single word!” Kukki glanced towards the door before gathering up the overly huge fox into her arms.

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 22nd November 2014, 6:51 pm

Add sat on the bed as he pulled Primo close to him as he said,"So is she a person who speaks out whatever she wants?" Add looked up at Kukki and then Primo said,"Yes we are the people who are letting your friend stay here. As much as I don't like it I-"Primo was silenced by Add's hand as he death glared him and Primo stopped talking completely. Add looked and said,"excuse him, he just has problems with other people." Add looked at Kukkis blue hair and then decide to go to sleep. He went back to his room and layed down and read as Primo said,"The way you are... You like her don't you?" Add didn't talk and just kept reading as he looked out of his window and read.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 22nd November 2014, 7:01 pm

Kukki tilted her head to the side, obviously confused at that entire exchange, but excused it with a quick shrug. Though, seeming to have forgotten completely about Bit, the bluenette collapsed back onto the bed, curling under the comforter though she halted her movements when she felt her friend lay her head on Kukki’s side.

So, about the human-“ “Don’t want to talk about it,” Kukki seemed to spit out the words, placing her headphones onto her ears as she let out a large, fake yawn - pretending to have fallen asleep. “Sheesh, didn’t have to be rude about it Ki!” The fox huffed out before following Kukki’s fake example.

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 23rd November 2014, 6:19 am

Are you going to sleep or just talking all day Primo? Add glanced at him and then Primo let out,"You should put those people out of our house." Add smacked him and then said,"Then I wouldn't be a gentlemen right?" Add turned off his light and put his book over his face pretending he was asleep.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 23rd November 2014, 8:33 pm

[[Just uh, gunna point this out o-o Changed Kukki’s appearance slightly, so now she’s Ene from Mekakucity Actors.. Shooo yeah.. And she’s not human anymore, more like.. Eh, info is in her charrie form.]]

After about an hour of waiting for her friend to fall asleep, Kukki rolled slowly towards the edge of the bed before crawling off of it and standing, her body instantly began to hover no more than the height of where her feet and ankles would have been, the pixelated part of her legs making a quiet humming noise. She lifted her blue sweatshirt from the ground, slipping it back on before she started towards the door to the bedroom.

The bluenette glanced back towards her sleeping companion, before she nodded to herself, confirming that the fox was still soundly asleep. Turning back towards the door, Kukki turned the doorknob before pushing the door open - successfully ending up making a quiet creaking sound causing her to wince.
    She quickly left the room, shutting the door as quietly as she could, before she started down the hall.

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 23rd November 2014, 9:25 pm

Add had been in his lab with the light on as he turned around and heard the door to Kukkis room open then he walked to the hallway and bumped into her as he stepped back and said,"How are you still up right now?" Add turned around and said,"but just in case yo decide to go wondering anywhere take a dynamo. It gtants access to any room." Add walked back to the lab and continued his work.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 23rd November 2014, 9:33 pm

Kukki tilted her head to the side, her eyes curiously watching the ‘dynamo’ before she just shrugged it off and followed after Add. “What are you doing?” She popped her head into the doorway to the lab, watching Add intently.

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 24th November 2014, 9:37 am

Add turned around and looked at Kukki as he said,"I'm trying to convert my body from robotic to human." Add looked at Kukki thinking she would be surprised as e turned back around and then made sparks fly from his dynamo and looked that the time was 12:00 as he said,"You're able to help if you want." Add looked down and started back again.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 24th November 2014, 11:13 am

Kukki slowly approached Add, peaking around him curiously. "Robot to human?" The bluenette glanced down at her pixelated legs and back up to Add - "Ya mean you aren't human?"

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 24th November 2014, 1:02 pm

"Nope never was and might never will be." Add looked at Kukki and the said,"Why do you ask?" Add turned around and stood up as he leaned in front of Kukki waiting for her answer.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 24th November 2014, 1:42 pm

Kukki just shrugged, head tilted to the side - "Because, you just seem so human. But, as you see," She motioned towards her legs then the glowing metal on her face, "Sometimes acting human and actually being human can be so different."

The bluenette curiously glanced back around Add, but before she could open her mouth to speak, the obvious voice of her clearly annoyed friend echoed in her ears - "Ki. What are you doing?" Kukki turned around slowly, a painful expression on her face.

162.5/1200

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 8:39 am