Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

getting friends

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

getting friends Empty getting friends

Post by Add 17th November 2014, 5:42 pm

Add was in the town where he decided to actually get a trip off from being in his lab for some time when he decided to start flying when his dynamo malfunctioned and he fell down. He landed on top of something and he could barely stand up because he was in a pile of oranges and he finally got up and tripped over knocking down a girl with long blue hair.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

getting friends Empty Re: getting friends

Post by --Cookie__ 17th November 2014, 5:54 pm

Flailing randomly as she was knocked onto the ground, headphones falling onto the ground behind her with a dull 'clank.’ “Heyy!” Dragging out the word lazily, her fingers massaging the spot right above her tail bone as she pushed herself to her feet clumsily. Kukki glanced around to see whoever accidentally or purposely knocked her over - only to come face to face with the culprit - “Hey! Hey! You okay there?” Instead of being mad in any way, she questioned the mans well-being in her usual, hyper-active voice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

getting friends XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 17th November 2014, 6:00 pm

Looking up, Add looked at the girls face as he said very embarrassed,"Yea..I'm fine." Add stood up and put his hand out. "I'm Add, who are you. Add's eye turned purple as he smiled and he put his dynamo in his pocket as the wind blew his white hair around.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 17th November 2014, 6:05 pm

Kukki grinned lazily, continuously bouncing on the balls of her feet - “I’m Kukki! Kukki Yamamoto!” Reaching her hand out and gripping the mans stretched out hand, she shook it gently - calming her energy a fair amount before she stopped her bouncy movements, releasing her grip and taking a few steps back before leaning over and grabbing her headphones. “Please to meet ya’ Add!” Kukki immediately went back to bouncing on the balls of her feet, headphones now hanging from her neck, quietly emitting the sound of the song she was recently listening to. “Now, what ya’ up to?” Yet again, Kukki began to question things she probably shouldn’t but continued to just grin excitedly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

getting friends XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 17th November 2014, 6:27 pm

Add looked at her with a smirk and then said,"You ask a lot of questions... I like that, and i suppose I am going to try and make friends." Add didn't mention that he worked in his lab all the time but he thought it was best not to be told. He put on his jacket hood and then asked Kukki,"Wanna go to the diner?" Add waited for her response and knew the perfect place to go.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 17th November 2014, 6:30 pm

Kukki just nodded excitedly, gripping her headphones lightly - “Sure!” The girl hummed quietly, waiting for the silver haired man in front of her to lead the way.

getting friends XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 17th November 2014, 6:54 pm

Add lead the way blushing a bit because he always tended to like hyper active girls and as he arrived at the diner he put his arm out and showed her the large array of sweets and food and Add said,"Choose what you want. Its on me." Add sat down at the table and signaled the waiter.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 17th November 2014, 6:58 pm

The girls mouth seemed to drop to the floor at the wide array of sweets, "Oh.. My.. Lord..” Collapsing in the seat across from Add, eyes still scanning at the large amount of shards of heaven. "Just.. Just..” Seeming to be lost for words, she finally decided on her favorite - “Can I get a Chocolate Chip Cookie?” Finally returning to her normal self, a wide grin stretched onto her face as she bounced in her seat.

getting friends XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 17th November 2014, 7:49 pm

Add looked at Kukki as her cookie arrived and Add asked,"So,Whats your family like?'" Add asked as he started to eat his food when his dynamo went off on a alarm when he saw that his dynamo where about to power down but Add used his glowing eye and they started hovering around him as he finished his food and waited for her answer.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 17th November 2014, 7:55 pm

Kukki’s grin evaporated into a soft smile, her bouncing instantly coming to a halt as she began to play with the stitched hem of her skirt. “My family ya’ say..” She trailed off quietly, recollecting certain memories - “They were fun, exciting and all-round awesome.” Kukki lifted one hand and gripped the cookie in front of her before taking a small bite out of it. “What about you?"

getting friends XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 17th November 2014, 8:16 pm

Add looked at Kukki and then he smiled,"My moms a dragon, and my brother is a wizard saint. Unusual but they're pretty cool if you know them. It's just that my mom disappeared." Adds smile soon turn to a frown then he asked Kukki," Wanna see something cool?"
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 17th November 2014, 8:20 pm

Kukki grinned excitedly, now back to bouncing in her seat as she left the forgotten cookie back on it’s plate - “Yeah! Sure!” Fumbling with her headphones slightly, her hair swishing from side to side as she restlessly bounced in her seat.

getting friends XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 18th November 2014, 3:13 am

Add stood up and as he picked up Kukki by her hand he teleported to his lab and said when they got there,"Welcome, to my place.It may be empty but it has a lot of fun stuff in it." Add walked directly to his lab and then turned on the lights when he saw the megazord into the five pieces and sat down in his seat asking,"I can make almost anything in this lab,anything you want?"
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 18th November 2014, 3:19 pm

Kukki stood quietly, admiring the space around her - "My lord.." Immedietly, she began to fumble with her headphones, quickly glancing at Add before she started to jump up and down - "I'm guessing you created everything in here? That's completely, totally, amazingly awesome!" Kukki plopped down onto the floor, legs crossed as she went back to staring at everything around her.

"Um, actually! Could you fix these, my brother gave them to me a few years ago and they keep.. How do I say this.." Kukki set her chin onto her propped up palm, thinking. Well you could call it thinking, but it's really her just trying to look cool, "Yeah! They rarely make any sound when I plug them into something! Like, if I plug them into... Wait.. I don't have an example! But basically they keep, not - Gah!" Flailing at her ability to not speak, Kukki flailed about before falling onto her back with a groan of complete annoyance.

Pushing herself back into a sitting position, she pulled the pair of headphones that hung around her neck loosely, into her hands, fumbling with the cord that was attached to her back pocket before she wrapped the light pink wire around the headphones and held them up to the man in front of her. "Please, please, please can you fix them so they work properly! I went to a whole bunch of different places to try and get 'em fixed, but they couldn't fix 'em!" As she began to ramble on, and on, and on Kukki began to fumble with the straps of her favorite pair of headphones, a completely defeated look on her face.

getting friends XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 18th November 2014, 5:33 pm

Add looked at her and then said,"Well you came to the right person." Add carefully picked up the headphones and then he put them on the table as he took his headphones off and took it apart along with her headphones. "It seems that you have magical headphones." Add took out his dynamo and then plugged the headphones into as it was pumped with shadow magic and he took it off of the table and bent down as he put the headphones on her neck. "Now you can use shadow magic from these whenever you want." Add smiled and patted her hair as he opened up his mouth but then stopped seeing as he wasn't the type to actually ask out a girl so he stood up and said,"Anything else you wanna do today?" Add smiled and stood up as he looked at some of his inventions.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 18th November 2014, 8:35 pm

Kukki grinned happily, fumbling happily with the headphones that hung around her neck before she shoved her hands into the pockets of her hoodie. "Hmm.. I dunno! What do you wanna do?” The blue haired girl blew a small puff of air, angling it at the piece of hair the dangled in front of her face. Her eyes becoming crossed eyed as she focused on trying to blow it out of her face without using her hands to move it.

getting friends XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 19th November 2014, 3:08 pm

Add looked at her and then at his watch then said,"How about Time travel?" Add opened the door to his time machine and hopped in as he put his hand out and said,"You coming? He looked at his watch and then smiled. He had just enough time.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 19th November 2014, 3:14 pm

Kukki immediately jumped to her feet, an excited yet curious grin placed on her face as she hopped in Adds direction. Peeking her head inside and taking a firm grip of Adds hand while her other hand fumbled with the headphones that hung around her neck before she finally took a cautious step inside of the said 'Time Machine.' "Sooo.. What time are we goin' to?" Kukki stepped beside the silver haired man, bouncing on the balls of her feet, curiously glancing around her.

getting friends XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 19th November 2014, 3:22 pm

"How about 20 years ago,or if there is any specific time you have." Add started setting up everything and then he grabbed a bar and then he disappeared. The words echoed,"Think of a date pull the lever and then you are there." Add appeared in a random time and then waited.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 19th November 2014, 3:36 pm

The blue haired girl stared panicky at the lever infront of her. "Uhhhh..." Kukki clamped her eyes shut tightly before gripping the lever tightly with one hand, the other tightly holding onto the headphones that hung around her neck. "Okay, random time!" Voicing her thoughts, she pulled the lever harshly.

getting friends XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 19th November 2014, 4:05 pm

Add sat down as he heard a whooshing sound and Kukki appeared beside him and he looked around as people ran around wearing sort of old fashioned clothes and he put on his hood as he heard people approaching saying to him,"Why are you wearing that stupid jacket." They pulled it off and laughed at the sight of his hair as Add turned around and then the two boys were silent as the were already speeding in the other way as Add turned to Kukki and said,"Now that that's over lets go do something fun." Add smiled as a light shined in his eye as he stood up and jumped up as he started hovering on a plate of dynamo and then put his hand out to Kukki nodding to get on.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 19th November 2014, 4:27 pm

Kukki grabbed the silver haired mans hand, hopping onto the hovering platform. “Awesome!” Staring at the old-fashioned places surrounding them, Kukki grinned excitedly. Of course she knew the consequences if something bad happened in the past, but she only seemed to dismiss them as she hopped back and forth from foot to foot. “Where to first?” Kukki looked around curiously, eyeing each place mischievously - imagining each persons reaction on prank after prank.

getting friends XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 22nd November 2014, 8:27 am

Add started to fly even higher then said,"Roller skating?" Add had seen people skate all the time and he just started skating so he thought that they could enjoy it together. Add zoomed through the air as he then lowered down as he asked her,"Do you have a magic you can use?" Add had a fun idea for skating.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 22nd November 2014, 8:31 am

Kukki's eyes widened slightly at the question before she nodded head slightly, pointing to her headphones - "Why?" She bounced on the balls of her feet, looking at the area around her with slight curiosity - but mostly interested in what Add was wanting to do.

getting friends XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 22nd November 2014, 9:04 am

Add took some of his dynamo and then he pricked himself injecting shadow dragon power as he started disappearing and reappearing as he had two pair of roller blades and said,"Magic roller skating is when you use your magic to give you boost and have an even funner time." Add grabbed Kukki's hand and teleported to the rink when he started skating as he jumped up and he had a shadow trail behind him as he poofed around in different spaces and then he stopped. "See its very fun if you have more than one person." Add smiled as he put out his hand for Kukki to get on the rink.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:01 am