Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Divine Fire

Hazme Yukino
    Hazme Yukino

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

In Progress Divine Fire

Post by Hazme Yukino 16th November 2014, 12:06 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Divine Fire
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Divine Fire works just like nullification magic but with fire. Is utilized for nullifying any Magical attacks and discharges it within an area away from the Mage. The user of this Magic has a very ample radius in which the Magic may be employed from.
    This Magic can be utilized by simply waving the assault away, or using his limbs, such as his elbow, to nullify a spell.
    The user has the power of nullification against magic; the user is able to destroy lower ranked spells. The user can only destroy lower ranked spells, and is able to destroy three per thread.
    Note: Hazme's Fire is purple.

Strengths:
    - The user has the ability to destroy other's magic easily.
    - The user gains a very high power against lower ranked mages. This magic has a very high defensive power against same ranked mages.
    - The mage is able to nullify same and lower ranked spells.

Weaknesses:
    - This is a close rage magic, the user can only nullify close magic, meaning that he can't nullify illusions made from a long distance, or any attack that causes something in the target's body or mind from a long distance.
    - The caster's magic is useless against higher ranked mages. This because its made to nullify magic, but the caster can't nullify higher ranked mages.
    - This magic has no supportive spells, only protective spells that could be also offensive spells.
    - The user's offensive power is the opponents offensive power as well, this magic needs magic power from other persons to use his own spells.
    Abilities/Powers:

-Spell Nullification: By doing nothing, the user is able to nullify lower ranked Spells by using his own mp. He can nullify two spells each page. This are not accumulative. The nullified spells have to be offensive spells or supportive spells.
    10 Mp: B Rank Spell.
    5 Mp: C rank Spell.
    2 Mp: D rank Spell.

-Magic Nullification: By sacrificing his own Mp, the user can take away it's opponent's mp two times per page. The user has to have physical contact with his opponent to take Mp away by burning his body. When the user takes mp away from the opponent, he is able to take away any amount of Mp below 5%, but the Mp spent will be 2 times the Mp nullified unless his opponent is two ranks below the user, if that happens, the user will sacrifice the same amount of Mp nullified.

Spells:

Lineage's Spells:

Last edited by Hazme Yukino on 30th March 2015, 11:05 am; edited 26 times in total
    Hazme Yukino
    Hazme Yukino

Player 

In Progress Re: Divine Fire

Post by Hazme Yukino 16th November 2014, 4:56 pm

Finished, I will add the lineage's spells later
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Guild : Eclipse Soul

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 16th November 2014, 7:05 pm

Edits are in this color

Hazme Yukino wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: Nullification Magic
    Description: Nullification Magic is utilized for nullifying any Magical attacks and discharges it within an area away from the Mage. The user of this Magic has a very ample radius in which the Magic may be employed from.
    This Magic can be utilized by simply waving the assault away, or using his limbs, such as his elbow, to nullify a spell.
    Strengths:
    - The user gains a very high power against lower ranked mages.
    - This magic has a very high defensive power against same ranked mages.(Redundant combine and find new strength)

Weaknesses:
    - The user can only nullify same and lower rank spells.(This is more of a strength please remove)
    - The caster's magic is useless against higher ranked mages. This because its made to nullify magic, but the caster can nullify higher ranked mages.(contradictory, fix this)
    - This magic has no supportive spells, only protective spells that could be also offensive spells.
    - The user's offensive power is the opponents offensive power as well, this magic needs magic power from other persons to use his own spells.
    Abilities/Powers:

Spells:

Lineage's Spells:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Divine Fire QGrxNTU
    Hazme Yukino
    Hazme Yukino

Player 

Post by Hazme Yukino 17th November 2014, 7:10 am

I changed it, it took me a while to think in the weakness xD
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 17th November 2014, 9:30 pm

Description: Nullification Magic is utilized for nullifying any Magical attacks and discharges it within an area away from the Mage. The user of this Magic has a very ample radius in which the Magic may be employed from.

Innate Abilities: The user has the power of nullification against magic; the user is able to destroy lower ranked spells. The user can only destroy lower ranked spells, and is able to destroy three per thread.
    Aura Type: Still not locked

Strengths:
    - The user gains a very high power against lower ranked mages. This magic has a very high defensive power against same ranked mages.

Weaknesses:
    - This is a close rage magic, the user can only nullify close magic, meaning that he can't nullify illusions made from a long distance, or any attack that causes something in the target's body or mind from a long distance.
    - The caster's magic is useless against higher ranked mages. This because its made to nullify magic, but the caster can't nullify higher ranked mages.
    Abilities/Powers: N/A
    List of Spell Fusions: Not Unlocked yet

Spells:

Lineage's Spells:

All of my edits are no negotiations. You've negotiated enough here.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Hazme Yukino
    Hazme Yukino

Player 

Post by Hazme Yukino 18th November 2014, 5:14 pm

I see that I had a lot of grammar mistakes, I apologize, I need to admit that I didn't use much time on this, I have been kind of busy, but anyway. I changed it as you told me, I'm not sure if I missed something or not, but I think I corrected what you asked me to.And just to clarify, I have no idea of why did I write "vicinity", I wanted to write victim.
    Hazme Yukino
    Hazme Yukino

Player 

Post by Hazme Yukino 22nd November 2014, 9:01 am

Bump
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Guild : Eclipse Soul

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 22nd November 2014, 10:30 am

Innate Abilities: The user has the power of nullification against magic; the user is able to destroy lower ranked spells. The user can only destroy lower ranked spells, and is able to destroy three per thread.
    Aura Type: Still not locked

Strengths:

Weaknesses:
    Abilities/Powers: N/A
    List of Spell Fusions: Not Unlocked yet

Spells:

Lineage's Spells:

Divine Fire QGrxNTU
    Hazme Yukino
    Hazme Yukino

Player 

Post by Hazme Yukino 22nd November 2014, 4:37 pm

Since the spell can only resist one D rank spell, I decided to do it instant, I'm not sure if thats okay, if its not please let me know!
    Hazme Yukino
    Hazme Yukino

Player 

Post by Hazme Yukino 24th November 2014, 4:00 pm

Bump
    Hazme Yukino