Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My character

DragonIce
    DragonIce

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

My character Empty My character

Post by DragonIce 4th November 2014, 10:49 pm

Name: Zara Dogwood
    Birthday: May 22
    Sexuality: straight
    Special Characteristics: Has Wolf ears and tail, somewhat sharper teeth, black scar across her nose. has two gold rings pierced in her left wolf ear.

Personality: Outside of battle, Zara is very calm and likes to be alone somewhat in forests or other shrubby places. She likes to practice battle and stay thin. She likes to roam outside of battle, but she is always prepared to fight.
     In battle, is different, she is a good fighter, but lacks listening to orders. She loves to do her own thing, in and out of battle.

. Loves Wildlife, she has a great past with wolves.
    . Cute boys, though she's never had a boyfriend.
    . Being alone most of the time, cause she's always been alone.
    Dislikes:
    . Blood, she has a bad history with blood and sometimes she'll faint or get sick.
    . Flames, as a younger child she was almost consumed in flames.
    . Her friends being bullied, she will always be there to help.
    Motivations:
    . Being the best she can be
    . Her friends

Fears:

.Flames and Fire
    . Dieing in her sleep
    .Natsu since he's a fire dragon

General Appearance

Height: 4' 9"
    Weight: 100 pounds
    Hair: Bright blonde, a long braid and small bangs in the front.
    Eyes: Emerald Green colour
    Skin Tone: light
    Appearance: Wears short jean-like shorts, and a hot sparkly pink spaghetti t-shirt, wears gold bracelets around her wrists and wears a howling wolf mood necklace around her neck. Has sleek black wolf ears on her head (real) and a big bushy black wolf tail (also real) wears sparkly heart earings.

Guild/Council

Guild: Fairy tail (of course)

Tattoo: Dark gray Fairy tail mark in the middle of her collar bone.

My character Empty Re: My character

Post by Guest 5th November 2014, 5:24 pm

Hey there D-Ice and welcome to FTRP =] I'm Legacy and I'll be reviewing your app for you.

So far your app looks alright, but there are a few things that need to be worked on.

The biggest issue is the personality. Here at FTRP we require at least 500 words in the personality. While this may seem like a daunting task, there are ways of making it easier. For example, write about every aspect of your character's personality. What is Zara like normally? What is she like when angered and how easily is she angered? What makes her tick and how does she act when excited? Is she good at communicating with people? What is she like in combat? Is she any good in a leadership role in combat and out? Is she any good at following orders?

Once you get into the flow of it, a personality can become a bit easier. If you need any help then just ask for it in the chatbox or ask a member of staff via PM.

Next up you need another motivation. Also, this site is non-canon, meaning that characters from the anime do not exist in this world. As such, mentions of Natsu need to be removed.

Finally, your rank is the level of mage you are. As a new character you start off as a D-rank mage.

Good luck with your app and post a bump post once you're done, or pm one of us mods to check it =]

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 1:18 pm