Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

This tastes funny.. (Open Social!)

Shakil
    Shakil

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse Of Oni
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

This tastes funny.. (Open Social!) Empty This tastes funny.. (Open Social!)

Post by Shakil 2nd October 2014, 12:56 pm

It was only most recently since he had last seen Viola or Kihia. He had followed them around but found himself adrift and just relaxing on a rooftop. Groaning in hopelessness, Allen frowned and hunched his back in laziness, "Viola.. Nii-san.. where are you. I'm bored and lonely, if only you guys could magically appear!" He mumbled as he gazed at the cobblestone pathway several people were walking on. There were plenty of benches to sit on, and why a rooftop? Because Allen.. disliked people. Or at least most of them. His paranoia and trusting issues got in the way of building relationships. But luckily Viola and Kihia didn't seem bothered by his flaws.. well, most of them. Resting aside in Magnolia Town, today was just like any other day. Sitting around doing nothing. Not until, the more unique aroma inflated Allen's lungs. Wincing, he put his head in the air and sniffed, and sniffed, and widened his eyes in curiosity. "What is that smell? Smells weird.." He stood up.

Completely forgetting he was at the edge of a roof, he feel off of the one and a half story building, onto the ground, chest-first. His face, almost planted into the ground. He just laid there for a moment, "O... ow.."
    Rokai Fadoson
    Rokai Fadoson

Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tower Circle Magic
    Second Skill: None yet, working on it
    Third Skill:

This tastes funny.. (Open Social!) Empty Re: This tastes funny.. (Open Social!)

Post by Rokai Fadoson 2nd October 2014, 1:01 pm

Rokai was walking along in the street when he heard someone fall and then suddenly a man topple him and Rokai fell unconcious not knowing what happened, he could still hear what was going on as he heard the man say "ow" 'ow is right' Rokai wanted to say but he couldn't due to being incapacitated
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 2nd October 2014, 1:20 pm

A Heartbeat. That's what he felt, and that's what stood out among the rest of the cushioning of whatever he landed on. Obviously it couldn't have been the ground, it was soft. When Allen opened his eyes, his head on the chest of some unfamiliar man. And he heard his heartbeat, it was soothing. It felt as if a long moment passed when Allen didn't bother getting up, instead, listening to his heartbeat. A couple of seconds before before Allen leaned up, clearly on top of the man. He gazed at his face with a frown with his golden eyes, with the man's eyes likewise. Just staring, his gaze turned into a rather annoyed glare. Allen 'tsked', "Eh.." He paused. Instead of going all off on the man, Allen thought back to his Nii-san telling him to be more polite, and so, Allen cleared his throat, "Sorry." He apologized, still frowning however. But despite his apology, he was still on top of the man. I guess Allen forgot to get up? Probably. Allen then sighed, "Oh, and mister, you have a nice heartbeat." He praised with a half smile.
    Rokai Fadoson
    Rokai Fadoson

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rokai Fadoson 2nd October 2014, 1:52 pm

Rokai awoke after a second after hearing the compliment, "u-uh thanks" he whispered and turned around to him, hoping he wouldn't notice that he looked like a girl. The man was attractive, atheletic and muscular of what Rokai could make sense of still dizzy from the crash. He acted shy towards the man not intending to, most guys found it attractive and cute but Rokai hoped he wouldn't be noticed. " soo.. what's your name?" he asked shyly, covering himself with his hood. Rokai had always looked like a girl and uit was trouble for him.
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 2nd October 2014, 2:09 pm

Allen got up from pinning the man. Offering a hand to pull him up. Leaning over him, he was still frowning a bit. Just because Kihia told him to be polite didn't mean he had to brush away his timidness. But despite his own reasoning, he decided this guy couldn't do a thing to him. He was smaller then him.. well, physically that is. Knowing Stein, he would've sent someone bigger and someone who could subdue Allen. Who knows? Maybe that big buff guy from last time. The thoughts slowly crept aside as he pulled the man up, and immediately asked for a name. Allen, who was examining the man, decided to give out his name since he wasn't a threat. "Allen.. that is it. I have no last name."

With those words the aroma inflated his lungs again. Some identified it as alcohol, others identified it as a beverage of the gods. Allen identified it as something he needs to check out. Leaning over towards the man, "Again, sorry about that, er.. by the way. What's that smell?"
    Rokai Fadoson
    Rokai Fadoson

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rokai Fadoson 2nd October 2014, 2:17 pm

Rokai gasped a little as he got closer, blushing. "Oh i-i-its my famous red wine pork buns, im on my way to give to a friend of mine." He got flustered and handed one out to him after picking up the basket behind Rokai, D-d-do y-y-you want one?" Rokai hoped he would take it for two reasons, he suddenly devoloped a crush on the man and two he like to have random strangers taste his cooking
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 2nd October 2014, 3:47 pm

All of a sudden, drool came down from his lower lip. "Huh? What? Really? If that's the case, I'll have one. If you insist!" Obviously, Allen could be won over with food. That's how Yuna and Kihia won him over... unintentionally. Ever since he's been clingy of the two. His eyes were practically sparking with eagerness. That is when he wiped the drool from his chin and stared at the man, "You are really shy, mister win pork bun man." He tilted his head like a dog and crouched, all of his hunched weight were put on his toes. Looking up at him, he decided to examine him more closely. Knowing Allen, he wasn't very considerate. So he recklessly started to sniff him, he had a keener sense of smell then others.

He leaned in and glared, sniffing his neck before his jaw. Then he raised the man's arms up to smell under his arms. Taking the man's hood off, he then sniffed his hair, "You stink deliciously." He playfully laughed as he backed up to give him space before realizing what he had done. "Wait.. Agh! I did it again! Nii-san, why can't I become a gentlemen?!" Basically scolding himself, he frowned.
    Rokai Fadoson
    Rokai Fadoson

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rokai Fadoson 2nd October 2014, 3:55 pm

Rokai got surprised by his reaction and watched as he sniffed him 'i kinda like it..' he though blushing,' and then got even more shocked when Allen Shouted " u-um my name is Rokai by the way, you dont have to call me mister wine pork bun man..." He said happily his hair covering his eyes as he put it up in a ponytail. "I-I'm on my way to to the tavern to deliver these would you ike t-to join m-m-me"
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 2nd October 2014, 5:05 pm

She was exhausted. Despite missing the train nearest to where she settled, and just completing a job that took more than half of her energy away from her, she couldn't find the vitality to continue on moving. Her back ached, and her feet throbbed. She was just imploring on sitting down in a comfy seat and having a delicious meal, but, all that was open now, were stores full of cool magical items, and bars that reeked of alcohol and sweat. Her back was arched as she walked, somewhat down that the train had just began to move as soon as she stepped foot into the station. Damn it! I wonder how Melody is doing now...

Since training in Sin, it wasn't very often that Melody often accompanied Viola on certain jobs. The tiny canine was usually preoccupied with eating something, or chattering with Katherine or Kyll while trying to avoid the lethal clasp of Erol-- the massive brown owl. A smile came to her face at the image of Melody having a joyful time with the guild, speculating that Eclipse Soul had been by far the best choice of a guild than any other had been before. Her spirits abruptly felt lifted, arms resting back behind her head as she leaned up with closed eyes and pursued along. The streets of Magnolia were oddly lively as usual, similar to the Rose Garden or even Karakuri at most times. But, that was the least of her concern as she halted to a stop to note that Allen was nearly a few feet away.

He was standing with what appeared to be a girl in her eyes, a flashback of the red-haired idiot randomly kissing her popping into her mind as she frowned and violently rattled her head, ridding of that memory. Casually, she approached the two, the camera showing Viola appearing behind Allen with a cold stare before she stepped aside. "Yo Allen-kun, you on a date or something?" she blinked, eyeing the character just to her right. At closer look, she wasn't all to sure if this person was even a girl. Despite the frail figure, and pretty face, she lastly came to the conclusion that this was just a very very pretty young man, "Who might you be?" questioning the man out of the blue she eyed him with a now light expression on her face. Her famous toothy smirk appearing onto her lips as she beamed at him brightly.

Last edited by Viola-chan on 4th October 2014, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 2nd October 2014, 6:28 pm

The familiar voice ringed in his ears. A smile had spread from the corners of his mouth. He turned back to find Viola, one of the people he was looking for. "Viola! I was just looking for you!" He said as he literally ran up to her and began to nuzzle her, as if a dog rejoining it's master. Well, it's one way of expressing Allen's loyalty to another. "And date? Gosh, I've heard of those! And uh, what was it called.. Oh yeah! Kissing! We talked about that most recently! I believe these, date things, consist of kisses! Also, do I still need a permit to do such things, Viola? It's been bothering me for quite some time.." Pushing more of a one-sided question aside, Allen then walked over to Rokai.

Again, he sniffed him. This time upper body and below. He lifted up his shirt to smell his chest and stomach a bit better, then the legs and feet. He then stood up straight as he leaned in to inspect him a bit more closely. Squinting, he held a hand to to his Chin, just staring him down. He then shrugged, "I can't smell any weapons on you. So I guess I will tag along with you over to the Tavern.. that I've heard of. As for the weapons, there are none I can smell, but doesn't mean they're there. So I might have to pat you down a few times. Just to make sure, since I still don't trust you that much.. I mean, I bet Nii-san would say this is what all gentlemen do! Ha!" He laughed arrogantly, before walking up to Rokai, about to pat him down. "Oh, and Viola, this guy's name is Rokai. Or according to him." Allen still did not take the term 'gentlemen' so metaphorically. He took it way too seriously.. no, wait, he was too devoted.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 2nd October 2014, 9:31 pm

Her appealing flaming hues fluttered wider than before as Allen abruptly nuzzled up against her like a cheerful dog, plainly the complete opposite from Hiro. Now that she thought about it, those two did imply the behaviour of a dog. They were stubborn, clueless and at the same time a favourable when it came to the offer or sharing of food. Beads of sweat developed onto her face, a crooked smile making it's way onto her face as she awkwardly jolted her hand to his back, patting him gingerly. "Eh? Looking for me?" a laughter loomed from her mouth, though, it was replaced with discontent and anguish at his next words, "No, you baka! When two people kiss, they do it because they love each-other-!" her vocalizing halted to a stop as she gawked at Allen with a speechless expression.

There the fool was, sniffing somebody he most likely, barely knew. Heck, he had even uplifted his shirt to get a good whiff of his scent. An anime anger symbol popped out from the side of her head as she stomped to the side of Allen, firmly clasping her hand onto his shoulder so that he couldn't do anymore damage. "Listen here, Allen-kun. You don't just... sniff somebody down from head to toe! Baka!" clamouring at the red-haired man, she would breath heatedly for a few seconds before turning back to the man. "Gomen, about my friend here Rokai. He isn't a people person..." extending her hand out toward him, she let another smile curl onto her lips, beaming at him brightly, "My name is Viola Purefoy, it's nice to meet you." she could tell he was shy. Just earlier the young man had been stuttering, even letting the heat ascend into his face in a bit of dismay. Viola recalled being the same way, just a few months ago. But, of course, that all changed when her and Priscilla were thrown into Sin. It wasn't until after training in Sin with Katherine was when she fully washed away the most silly fears and became a much more open person.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 3rd October 2014, 9:09 am

Lamya had been walking down the street of this beautiful day humming a tune and skipping her bunny in her arms. She came to a sudden halt as she saw someone fell from the top of a roof a couple blocks away. Widening her eyes she pushed trough the crowds on the street to where she had seen the person falling. Rounding the corner of the alleyway she stopped her run and looked back and forth at the three people that stood there. There were two red heads and a person with white hair. Her hand going to her own hair she ran her fingers through it. She had almost every colour of the rainbow in her hair well, all except black and white. Looking back and forth at the three people Lamya blinked once then twice. Heat was going on? "Uhh... sorry. Did I interrupt something?" She looked questions at the girl.

Rokai Fadoson
    Rokai Fadoson

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rokai Fadoson 3rd October 2014, 11:09 am

Rokai gawked and went into shock "G-g-g-girl!" he exclaimed, going and hiding behind a nearby tree, dropping his red wine pork buns that he gave Allen one, "I-i-its n-n-nice t-t-to meet you to."Rokai whispered, shivering violently. His Venustraphobia was acting up again, he had always been afraid of girls, he didn't know if it was because he lost his memory seven years ago or even before that he didn't even know. All he could remember was his tower circle magic, how to use it, and his name. As the other woman came into view he shook even more violently and put his hands over his head, afraid for his life. "Goddess help me...." he whispered.

This tastes funny.. (Open Social!) Rokai1_zpss99l5gjo
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 3rd October 2014, 12:22 pm

Allen yipped, more red wine pork buns! Where? Well.. all over the place! Rokai had dropped them, so it was a tiny buffet of red wine pork buns. Running over to the pile of pork buns, he hovered over them, drooling. He grasped a hold of a pork bun, about to sink his fangs into it's tasty barrier, he paused, "Blood.. That's what I want.." He mumbled. Not many people knew he was a artificial human, built for Dr.Stein's uses and a 'blood collector'. According to Stein's experiments, each needed a certain amount of blood in order to function properly. Allen, was also made to collect this blood. He was edited to make sure he craved it, and loved it. He was useful to Stein, but since he was a Rouge experiment, he could consume blood on his own will.. but, after not having such things after a long period of time makes Allen a bit eager. He hasn't had blood in weeks.

It was only a matter of time before another girl approached the feud. She had vibrant hair, had a lot of colors. Vibrant person, equals, good blood? Well, that was Allen's logic. Looking back down at the pork bun, he looked over at Rokai, then the girl. He decided to drink from Rokai first, then the girl. Both smelled pretty good, and Allen liked Rokai's heartbeat, apparently. Approaching Rokai, who was behind a tree, he pushed him back onto the nearest wall. Slamming his hand right next to his head, he pinned him against the wall. Allen had many different sides of him, but every time he went a long time without blood, this side of him always took over. He was more of a serious person, it was intimidating.

Allen smirked deviously before licking Rokai's neck swiftly. It was only moments afterwards that he sunk his fangs into his neck. The sweet blood surged into his mouth. Making his taste buds tense. It was only several seconds afterwards before he drunk a couple handfuls of blood. Retreating his fangs from his neck, he licked the dripping blood off before wiping his mouth with the back of his wrist. He then glared over at the girl with a rather stoic looking expression. He walked over to her and leaned down, "You smell good.." Obviously he was a bit in control, since he took a moment to examine her.

OOC: Do not be shocked, read my character application for more info xD. AND NO, HE IS NOT A VAMPIRE. >n>
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 3rd October 2014, 1:48 pm

A chuckle loomed from her mouth, gawking at Rokai who had taken his stance behind a tree to faintly reply in return. She could tell he was uneasy about her presence, so far, with Allen, he handled to stay put while speaking with him. While, with Viola, it seemed like he requested to stay latent. Softly letting a  sigh squeeze past her lips, she resolved not to bother him, or make him more distressed than he already was. As much as she was urged to chat with him more, or say something else, she detained that urge back with a now mellow smile. Well, guess it can't be helped. Rokai seems to have a bit more entrustment in Allen at the moment than anybody else here. Her red-haired friend, who seemed unsuited to socialize or make a friend, had already made one without his Nii-san, or herself. What was I even doing here again? she wondered, mentally laughing to herself before a voice aside shawled her thoughts away.

It was a girl, and quite young at that. Despite Viola being over 400 years old, that was nothing in the years of a dragon. Viola noticed the ends of her hair, tainted with beautiful colours like a rainbow that would develop after a lengthy rainy hour. "Oh, no no. But, you should really be getting home, it's almost 12am. Are your parents somewhere nearby?" she lied, there was something going on. A smile made it's way onto her lips, hand discharging to thump the girl softly on the head, "If you don't have a place to stay, I'd be more than willing to share a room with somebody." Viola felt the girl wouldn't cause much trouble for her, she suggested the look of somebody who was kind.

Although, her lighthearted smile was directly replaced with worry as she heard Allen grumble something about blood. As if at light speed, he had belted Rokai against the brick wall that erected just next to the tree. His tongue had even traced along his neck before a set of teeth submerged into the flesh of his neck. With-out a delay, Viola shifted her feet against the ground, dashing toward to two. Allen had already concluded his blood lust, pulling away from Rokai. The man seemed faint now, and looked very sickly as blood oozed out from the bite on his neck. Her head began to produce the oh-so-familiar pound it had always done when blood was so forceful in the air she could almost taste it. Shit. Narrowing her eyes, and somewhat frowning, Viola clasped onto the arm of Rokai and swung him onto her back. He needs help... That's right! What was the best thing to do after blood loss? Eh... Katherine said something about this-- oh right! Tend to the wound, and eat as much food as you can! heading for the tavern, more worry hit her like a gust of wind.

"Allen!!!" her voice came out loud, and boisterous, vibrating the air like a roar from a dragon, "You're seriously going to drink the blood, from a little girl!? If you don't stop now, I'll stop you myself!" her tone was serious as she spoke, clearly irked from his sudden change in attitude. Humans were a lot more weak when it came to the lost of their blood. Unless they had some sort of way to replenish their health, then they could erect on both feet with not an ounce of drowsiness, or faintness. Viola had never once had her blood taken from her, and she doubted it would taste even the slightest good anyway.

Last edited by Viola-chan on 3rd October 2014, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Main Theme:
    Rokai Fadoson
    Rokai Fadoson

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rokai Fadoson 3rd October 2014, 1:56 pm

Rokai lie there limp. He had liked the feeling that Allen backed him into a corner and licked his neck, he then let out a sexual groan as Allen sank his teeth into the part of his neck where his guild tattoo was. He was in the guild Fairy Tail though he had not been to the guild hall a second time yet, he had been delivering the red wine pork buns to Illana at the inn and tavern. Rokai realized he was losing blood rather quickly, so he had to take action, He was now in type A personality. He got up and Said " Magic circle: Formula X-42, Saints of the Goddess come ye and heal this soul, First aid!" A white magic circle appeared over Rokai and he regained some of his strength, the fang marks disappearing from his guild tattoo. " So you like it rough eh? Let's rumble!" Rokai smirked deviously "Magic Circle: formula D-18 Powers of Dragons, mights of volcano's, run mine enemies through. Fireball!" As a red magic circle appeared and shot out three red fire rays, heading toward Allen

This tastes funny.. (Open Social!) Rokai1_zpss99l5gjo
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 3rd October 2014, 2:31 pm

Lamya looked at the red head and then at the girl. She had just seen this man drink another person's blood. But, surprisingly enough felt no less scared. She herself was a piece of work and who was she to judge someone else. Looking at the older girl she shrugged. "I have no parents and this being late is not true in my case. I have a tendency to be unable to sleep and when I do it is for only moments." Lamya then looked the the male next to her. "My blood is tainted. Dark and light. You may not like it... but that does not stop you." Lamya exchanged her hands on her bunny and shifted her hair so that the red head had full view of her neck. Bracing herself and holding back her other side Lamya awaited the bite. She could feel her dark side stir wanting to get out and share the spill of blood but Lamya was determined the hold her back. But as she saw magic flying at her and the red headed male her eyes widened and she stood in front of Allen taking the hits. In that process she had dropped her stuffed animal. With the attacks over and wounds all over her body Lamya could feel her dark side come and much stronger than last time try to take over her body. With not enough endurance Lamya felt the switch and as she lifted her head she grinned evilly.

Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 3rd October 2014, 3:59 pm

Allen kept his stoic expression on his face. He just gazed at her, he then crossed his arms and closed his eyes, "It's no fun when you don't resist." He unfolded his arms and retreated them to his sides as his eyes began to open. Allen glanced at Viola, who seemed a bit demanding. He then glanced at the now approaching fireballs. Despite his low rank statistically, he still was a strong guy. Physically, that is. Ducking at the last second, two fireballs hissing past his head. He could feel the heat nip at his flesh as they zoomed past him. Not paying attention, he looked behind himself to see where the fireballs were headed. At the moment of Allen turning back to see what else he had in for him, the last fireball exploded with heat right in his eye. Flung back, scorch marks covered his right eye. He could see only darkness and bright lights, as if everything were illuminated. Almost ready to pass out, he could barely take the pain of the heat that went through his eye. It was a pretty weak attack, and he could take more hits then a punching bag, but what happens if you're punched directly in the eye and could feel as if it's being burned by few fires?

Flung back, he stumbled to the ground, groaning in pain before completely laying down, clenching his eye. "Ngh!" He groaned. It was unbearable, and pathetic for such a sturdy experiment. Trying to get up, he death glared at Rokai. He couldn't see correctly, so why bother attacking him?
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 3rd October 2014, 4:23 pm

Rokai had shrugged away from her back, only to heal himself with some sort of spell, and then cast an offensive one toward Allen. The little girl hadn't been bothered by Allen, but instead, stepped in front of him to take the hit. Making a tch sound with her mouth, she stepped forward to at least push the two out of the way, but, it was to late. Instead of the young girl taking the hit, Allen had taken it instead, directly to the right side of his face--- his eye. Her senses grew even more powerful, nauseated by the scent of now fresh blood and burnt flesh. Sometimes, I hate these senses... her eyes were narrowed now, a gagging sound looming from her mouth as she clasped onto her mouth and held herself together.

"Stop... it." she managed to say, stepping in front of Allen to face Rokai and the younger girl, "This is no place to fight, or drink blood, or whatever the hell it is you three want to too! If you're planning to get captured by the Ruin Knights, then by all means, go ahead! Because, that is what will happen if you continue on like this--" she paused, gesturing over to the side. A crowd of people had enveloped around them, gawking with fear and distress in their eyes. Viola hunched over again, feeling somewhat flushed with heat as though these strong scents had sickened her greatly. Ignoring the ill feeling, she peered over at Allen, steam still ascending from his eye. "Allen, you need to have that looked at, or you'll go blind in one eye." she remarked, holding out her hand to help him. If he took her hand, she would tug him back to his feet, looking back over at the girl and Rokai.

The fact they wanted to fight and physically hurt each-other, made her strongly irked. "You two, if you don't want to fight, then follow us to the tavern. I'm sure you're all hungry." breathing somewhat heavily, the crimson-haired girl clasped onto the sleeve of Allen's shirt, force ably pulling him along. And I thought I was the stupid one.

Main Theme:
    Rokai Fadoson
    Rokai Fadoson

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rokai Fadoson 3rd October 2014, 4:51 pm

Rokai snapped to attention He said " Magic circle: Z-99 Omni lock..." A purple magic circle appeared over him and he snapped into type B personality. "P-p-please f-f-forgive me allen-kun and strange lady, i d-didn't mean to hurt him." Walking over to allen he put a hand near his eye and said "Magic Circle Formula: X-42, Come saints of the goddess and heal this poor soul, First aid!" The white magic circle appeared again healing Allen's eye completely. ' please forgive me all i have multiple personality's, that was type D i only go into that when i go into extreme shock or take a lot of damage." He looked at the girl who had tugged on Allen's shirt. " Im sorry my lady" and ended up doing a formal Japanese apology bow.
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 3rd October 2014, 5:19 pm

Lamya grabbed her head trying to calm down. But with her body wounded and her bunny gone Lamya had no grip on reality. She knew that she should be listening to the nice lady. But with her dark side flashing in and out she could not focus on anything. Collapsing to her knees she started to mumble loud enough for anyone who was near to hear. .sk as a person from the surrounding crowd approached her and reached out for her she turned her head and growled at the person who had approached her. Stating at them to leave her alone. With her eyes flashing red she looked the the person who was the cause of the magic she glared at him and smirked. She stood up and swayed slightly. Gathering her balance she started to walk towards the white haired person with a dark grin decorating her face. She froze mid step as her good side tried to come back. Growling internally Lamya shook her head. Though she tried the good side grasped control for a moment. Looking at the red headed female she rasped out the words bunny. She wasn't sure if the female had heard her but she could only hope she had or else some major things were going to happen because of the dark Lamya .

Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 3rd October 2014, 6:17 pm

In a few seconds, his eye was brand new. He could never see things more clearer. Allen averted his eyes, "Tch.." He mumbled as he turned away from Rokai, "And just when I wanted more.." Getting up, he walked over to to Viola, shamefully looking down at her. "I'm sorry.. I don't want to make you angry so I'll behave, Viola.." He frowned, just feeling bad about the whole situation. Obviously this politeness his Nii-san taught him was really kicking in. Walking over to the girl, he then began to kneel, bowing his head, "My dearest apologies towards you, as well." He then shamefully walked over to Rokai, just gazing at him, not really sure what to say. "S-....sorry. I'd like to repay you if that's alright. What do you want..?" He averted his eyes again, trying not to look at Rokai.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 3rd October 2014, 8:43 pm

Viola would stall in the shifting of her feet, still homing her hand onto the sleeve of Allen's shirt. Though, she let go, gawking as Rokai abruptly casted a spell onto Allen, healing his eye fully. He then apologized, saying that he has multiple personalities. That was understand-able. I mean, he was nearly shy and timid a few seconds ago. Her shoulders strained, eyes extending in a bit of guilt for clamouring at him earlier. "I-It's alright. Gomen, for shouting at you." her hand scratched her chin, nervously laughing as she peered away.

The presence of Allen towering over her caused her to shift her attention, alluring blue hues leering up at him with a soft frown. "Allen-kun, you're really hopeless sometimes." she sighed, smiling in a mocking matter before she noticed the younger girl from before. Somehow, the two other rays of fire, had guided into her with-out anyone's notice. Dashing by both Rokai and Allen, she neared the young girl. "Hey, little girl... Are you alright?" concern was dripping from her voice, one hand extending out to be placed on her shoulder. There was a dark look in her eyes, different from the one she had before. This definitely wasn't her.

With-out a clear thought, Viola hoisted her other hand up to karate chop her onto the head, hoping it'd knock the real her back into reality, and the other one far away. Either way, her wounds were her biggest corner. The blue-haired girl would tug the younger one onto her back, shifting her around a few times before pursuing in the other direction. "Let's go." she called, striding past both Allen and Rokai and toward the tavern.

Main Theme:
    Rokai Fadoson
    Rokai Fadoson

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rokai Fadoson 4th October 2014, 2:13 pm

Rokai stood there relieved that Viola and Allen forgave him, especially Allen acting all tough and rugged 'Oh my goddess i think im in love' he thought staring at allen as said sorry :U-um I'd just like to be your friend if that's okay." He picked up a pork bun and put in allen's hand hoping that he could be friends with him and maybe something more. After Viola karate chopped the young girl, he watched as she walked passed and then continued to watch Allen hoping he would eat the pork bun. He didn't know what it was by something about this guy made Rokai wild and feel like he was treated right, although he just met him, Rokai felt he just met his Prince Charming.
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 4th October 2014, 2:29 pm

Lamya didn't know what had happened one moment her dark side was coming out and the next the blue haired girl hit her on the head almost knocking her out. So as the blue haired girl picked up and laid Lamya on her back Lamya looked at the ground. Remembering her bunny her head started to hurt again. Looking at the two males out of the corner of her eye she spoke again what she needed to keep her dark side down. "Bunny." Her loose hand motioned ti the ground at the stuffed animal laying in the ground. She was hoping someone would pick up on what she needed.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:13 pm