Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guard The House! (Job/Solo)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Guard The House! (Job/Solo) Empty Guard The House! (Job/Solo)

Post by DOPPO 15th September 2014, 4:11 am

"Hello there, mage. I'm Mr. Watson, one of the richest businessmen in Fiore. I have a house in Peace Village which is under threat. Some thieves are trying to steal my prized possessions, and I'm not there to protect my household, for I am on a business trip to another country. Please, guard my lot for a day, and I'll promise to give some reward. Don't get yourself hurt, alright?" Shohei crumbled the piece of scrap paper into a ball before forcefully shoving it into his pant's pocket. He gritted his teeth as a vein on his temple revealed itself out of anger, "If this guy is so rich, the least he could do is upgrade his protection. Then everyone will be happy."

Shohei frowned, before searching for this house of his. Apparently it was here, in Peace Village. Should't be too hard to find. After all, it must stand out of the others houses. If this guy was that wealthy, then surely his domain will be just as rich. "I guess it won't be too hard to find.. But the guy didn't even give me directions so I take no shame if at the end of the day, thieves get into the house due to me not being able to find the house. What a significant outcome." He chuckled at the sound of it. But if he didn't do his job well, then there was no jewels being handed to him so he had to do it or else no money would be in his pockets.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Guard The House! (Job/Solo) Empty Re: Guard The House! (Job/Solo)

Post by DOPPO 27th January 2015, 10:56 am

But with those thoughts, he felt as if these jobs were just a pain in the neck. Protecting houses from thieves, finding pets, taking children to the amusement park.. these were more like errands than missions. But at least he was getting paid. He shrugged. "I'm sure this little house of his is around here somewhere. I am certain I'll know it when I see it." He turned, twisted, and turned again. No sign of the house. Sheesh! Finding something that 'stood out' so much wasn't as easy as he expected. "I really think by the time I get there, those thieves will be there! And I blame that client for not giving me any directions whatsoever!" He grumbled with a glare that could kill. He smacked is lips with a sassy vibe. This guy was truly all about sass. He had been searching for awhile now, five minutes actually. Much longer then he should have to look for a big and fancy house (Or what he thought he'd be looking for.).  Shohei groaned, he was eager to get this job over with and just go home. Or maybe go to the Lamia Scale Guild Hall to look for more work. The things he wished to do never ended. But he guessed that wasn't that bad of a thing. "Tch. This whole finding-a-fancy-and-rich-house little adventure is started to push my buttons. For what it's worth, the pay is probably good I suppose.. after all, anyone would expect a bag full of jewels if it takes blood and sweat to find this house."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 6th July 2015, 8:28 am

Shohei sighed and continued to search the area, subconsciously. The rays of sunshine glaring down on to his fair skin. His messy black hair whipped in front of his face, much like a curtain. His fingertips tracing the interior of his pockets, the soft debris gliding over his hands with an uncomfortable sensation.

He walked, his feet almost hurting at this point. Shohei glared down, the only thing to greet him was his rhythmic pace of walking and the dirt path which collected his footsteps. But his gaze as callous as ice, though in the midst of this heat, looked ahead of the path again. Ahead, was his destination. The residence of his client. He pace slowed down as his crimson red optics caught sight of the building. His breath thieved from his lungs, he stared in awe. He removed his hands from his pocket and let them fall limo to his sides.

He took a hand and slowly brushed his black mane from his optics. His eyes were wide, still grasped by awe from the majestic site of the building. Though used to his massive building he owns himself, it was a foreign feeling to experience new and massive buildings that weren't his own. Shohei rubbed the nape of his neck, ridding it of the tension and sweat building up in that area. "Now to protect it..." He said to himself in the form of a sigh. No matter what job he had gone on up until this point, he always found a pain or a hassle. To do someone's job for them, is how he always put it.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 6th July 2015, 9:16 am

Shohei approached the grand building at a steady, consistent pace. It was farther away than it seemed from this point of view. But Shohei said nothing. No words slipped from his head to his lips, the heat piercing his body temperature. The rays from the sun like bullets. He grumbled, able to muster up a noise from the aching silence. As the dirt path beneath him turned into a much finer, solid path of cobblestone, his footsteps that the stone collected emitted a much more harsh sound.

Though the building gradually seemed bigger as he approached it with caution, the job was yet to be done. Before even officially arriving on the lawns of the building, he kept an eye out for the up-to-no-good mischievous thieves. He sighed, protecting your house isn't a responsibility one should pass to the other so casually, he thought. As a home owner himself, it wasn't a task you just give to anyone. It was a matter of trust and the individual responsibility the person you entrusted the task to has. Shohei glared at the thought. If this job influenced anything, it was stupidity and irresponsibility. He could of as easily steal some precious items himself if he didn't want to add onto his infamous reputation.

Shohei took out the crumbled piece of paper from the depths of his soft pockets. It was the paper from earlier that gave a description of the job. "Hello there, mage. I'm Mr. Watson, one of the richest businessmen in Fiore. I have a house in Peace Village which is under threat. Some thieves are trying to steal my prized possessions, and I'm not there to protect my household, for I am on a business trip to another country. Please, guard my lot for a day, and I'll promise to give some reward. Don't get yourself hurt, alright?" Shohei sighed.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 6th July 2015, 9:34 am

The client seemed like a nice man in general, but it didn't change Shohei's opinion about him. But that didn't matter now. Now he had to protect this man's precious items from the thieves that craved them so. As he approached the building, a large, hard gate separated the mage and his job. But with only a heavy push, the metal bars swung open. Giving him access to the building, Shohei walked in with a bead of sweat rolling down the flesh of his face from the mere suspense of the atmosphere that greeted him. The only thing that pierced his ears was the sound of the creaking noise of the metal gate that swung back into place behind him with a bang.

The banging of metal against metal echoed throughout the area, only leaving an eternity of silence as a farewell. Shohei only stared at the building before entering it. As his sweaty hand clenched and twisted the doorknob to the right, a clicking sound could be heard as he pushed the door open inwards. He peeked inside with his still-callous glare before fully pushing the door open to it's extent, and lightly pushing it back into place.

Shohei looked around. Various vases and statues made out of glass carefully placed in certain areas for display. Fresh scents invaded Shohei's nose. The smell of rose petals made him cringe. It was certainly a house full of precious items. As he stepped further into the building, the ice of silence slowly began to shatter.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 6th July 2015, 10:13 am

Shohei walked further into the household. His fingers slowly gliding over the glass possessions. He stared at the mirrors place around the walls of the building, staring at his reflection. Loose strands of black hair fell into his eyes again, shadowing his expression. A chill covered his body from the striking appearances of the fine possessions. "What a sullen place. No wonder the idiot wouldn't come here." He groaned as he tilted his head backward, mouth facing the ceiling. He grudgingly kept exploring the building and it's priceless values.

Shohei cracked his knuckles, tension in his muscles rising just from the trip to get here in the first place. He sighed again, twirling a bundle of loose strands of his mane around his index finger from the front of his face. He leaned against a beautifully and elegantly painted wall casually. "Now, I wait." He said to himself, his arms crossing over the other and folding against his chest.

The smell of bleach started to penetrate his nostrils. Though seemingly this building wasn't used a lot, it was kept in good shape from the looks of the condition. Both physical and how it smelled. Though supposed to be on watch, he stared at his eyelids. Into the darkness of himself. He wasn't sleeping, just not wanting his crimson optics to be exposed to the glaring light from the sun. But his hair was everywhere. In front of his face, collecting behind his ears and hanging off the side of his face. He never really wanted to change it.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 5:03 pm