Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Apprentice ~ Allison Solo

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Apprentice ~ Allison Solo Empty The Apprentice ~ Allison Solo

Post by Tess 28th August 2014, 4:40 pm

Job Information:
    Allison stared at the enormous tower, the prospects daunting and seemingly hopeless. No! She would not give up now, not right after she had finally managed to find out how she could ever see Lea again. Inside this building was an incredibly intricate maze, filled with traps, dangerous and lethal creatures, and twisting pathways snaking through the entire thing. It was a dungeon, a test that almost none were meant to pass. Yet Allison had to somehow bypass the entire thing, to reach the very roof top of the Sky Tower, the place where she could finally meet Lea again. Allison had spent six years, wandering all around the world on the fringes of human society. She had been looking for the ancient Poison Dragon, Azleandra, and her travels had eventually taken her to the country of Fiore, where she had become a mage, and part of the guild Eclipse Soul. But somewhere during her time in Fiore, her mind had become clouded, and her true memories had been buried under ones that her own consciousness had created. Allison`s true magic, Poison Dragon Slayer magic, had faded away, because she hadn`t even remembered that she was able to use it. And all of her memories about Lea, and the first 10 plus years of her life, disappeared and were replaced by fake memories that were almost as sorrowful and painful as the real ones. Buried under her memories of her false history were the true recollections of what had happened, and these had been recently triggered by an unexpected experience with a type of poison, a medicine used for those with amnesia. Allison was in the habit of doing random things to try and assist people in whatever way possible, so she had been taking care of patients that had amnesia, on one of her jobs in the city of Hargeon Town. Accidentally, she had sniffed a bottle of the magical fog-like malady, and had immediately been inflicted by images of her past. Now, Allison was here, searching for something that she had heard of recently, searching for the Gem of Time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

The Apprentice ~ Allison Solo PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Apprentice ~ Allison Solo Empty Re: The Apprentice ~ Allison Solo

Post by Tess 28th August 2014, 9:16 pm

Lately, she had been listening for anything, any sort of gossip or rumours about any way for her to contact the dragon of poison, Azleandra. She had heard countless things, things like mystical chants or spells, libraries filled with forbidden magic, and all kinds of other ideas or ways for her to find the lost dragon. Allison had to be careful, since she was a legal mage now, but someone had given her a map, that gave her the exact location of the Sky Tower, rumoured to hold the mysterious Gem of Time. The young woman had sworn that the Gem of Time was something that was completely legal, and completely neutral magic wise. Even though according to her, it was pure as the first rays of light and perfectly clear, dark mages had the same opportunities if they used it. Allison had accepted the map with much gratitude, and was now standing outside of the Sky Tower. Despite the research that she had done concerning the gigantic tower, it`s height was so massive that even though she stared directly up into the sky, she still could not see where it ended, far up in the clouds. Allison would have to be very careful, and Allison almost thought that it might take far longer for her to actually get through the Sky Tower than it would for her to wait 25 years for the poison dragons to come back, even though the ancient one Azleandra might not be with them. According to her newfound memories, Azleandra had suddenly disappeared without warning, and Allison had been left all alone at the age of eight. She had then traveled all around the world, searching for the poison dragon, still completely lost and not knowing what to do. Even though Allison`s true, buried memories had been released, her memories of before the age of five were still lost. Allison hadn`t known her last name, except for the initial of S, but now she wasn`t even sure if that was true. Now, she used the last name of Azleandra, and hoped that the dragon wouldn`t mind, or retaliate in any way. Although Allison did suppose that it might not be a bad thing if the dragon wasn`t pleased, because she would have to come back to personally kill Allison, after all. The girl beamed at the skies, and then skipped towards the entrance of the Sky Tower, dragging the heavy, solid metal doors open and brightly skipping in.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th August 2014, 9:34 pm

The first floor of the tower was rather easy to bypass, and Allison had expected either this, or a largely impassable level to stop intruders from even passing a single level up the daunting tower, the test to see who was worthy of the Gem of Time. There were some simple traps, such as falling parts of the ceiling, spikes and poison clouds, but it was, in large, very simple. The only trap that began to give me even a small spot of trouble was the fourth to last one, thought Allison, pondering upon the difficulty of the first floor of the Sky Tower. In that trap, Allison had been faced with a poisonous cloud that had a scent similar to a plant that had been around the caves where she and Lea had used to live. That had momentarily confused Allison enough that she had gotten very nervous, and almost stepped into another trap, right under the poisonous cloud. Of course, poison had absolutely no effect on Allison, but falling to her death did, and she had barely managed to stop herself from falling after putting one foot down the hole that had opened up in the even wood boards of the floor. Allison had managed her way through this level very quickly, and found a small staircase leading to the next. She looked back at the simple first level, with its rough, simple brown painted walls and obvious traps. She decided that she should definitely be grateful that the creators of the Sky Tower had decided to give all of the hunters of the Gem of Time a bit of space to breathe before they sent them to their death.

And with those thoughts, Allison continued to climb up the stairs towards the second floor with much determination. After walking for what seemed to be an hour and a half, Allison had still not reached the second floor of the Sky Tower. She vaguely wondered whether it was some kind of trick, but yawned before she could focus in on it any more. After yawning, Allison was immediately suspicious again. Were they giving her some sort of sleeping gas? But poisons wouldn`t work on her; what was it? Was she just getting tired? And was the staircase an ongoing one? Allison`s mind filled with thoughts until everything went blank.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th August 2014, 9:37 pm

Allison just kept walking, until she was exhausted and couldn`t move another step. She almost began crying; she had already failed in her mission to find the Gem of Time? But, Allison fought back the tears, and dragged herself up the stairs. Even though it was probably useless, she would keep going. I cannot give up now, Allison thought to herself. I must find Lea and speak with her, I must achieve my- ? The stairs suddenly opened up to a small door, marked with the number two and a capital L in dark colours, on a snow white painted door. Allison took a deep breath, and then opened the door. On the second floor of the Sky Tower, Allison was met with a pure white room, with walls and floors and ceilings shiny and smooth, like glass. Except, they were opaque, but there were no lines seperating panels of the floor, nor the walls, as far as Allison could see. She was immediately suspecious of the second floor`s apparent emptiness, and her disbelief quickly turned to anxiety and paranoia. She wondered if she was missing something obvious, and she would immediately check all the entirety of the floor for traps as soon as she figured out which route was best to take through the floor. Allison began to inspect the walls for differences, as well as the floor, but eventually came to the conclusion that it was all the same, and there were no indications of which route would be best to take, such as across the left wall, or across the right. She decided to just walk straight through the center, and hope that she didn`t fall straight into a trap. Allison was determined to keep a sharp lookout, to keep her senses absolutely peeled.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 8:30 pm