Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Acquaintances, or Enemies?

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Acquaintances, or Enemies? Empty Acquaintances, or Enemies?

Post by Tess 23rd August 2014, 8:28 pm

Allison wasn`t exactly sure what she was doing in Clover Town.  After all, she had already been here before, to engage in the most interesting past time of people watching.  But, for some reason, she had been drawn here again.  Perhaps there was some sort of miasma in the air, although that was something that Allison truly doubted, as the mages of the town would have already cleared it out long ago.  Either way, Allison was here now, and obviously the only course of action that was practical to take now was people watching.  As usual, she was perched on a small stone wall near one of the busiest streets of Clover Town, waiting expectantly for someone to catch her eye.  Lately, Allison had been very bored, and she had been spending a lot of time searching for Lea.  The girl tilted her head and remembered what Lea had said to her long ago.

"I`m not raising you to be a warrior.  You are a dragon slayer, and you will learn how to fight.  You are a lethal creature, dangerous to the world, just like me.  But you are not a warrior.  I want you to make a promise to me that you will always try to keep the peace, always try to keep people from getting hurt. Dragon slayers are neutral and should always remain neutral. You will not follow the path of chaos nor complete purity and light."  Of course, Allison had agreed to the promise.  And the events that followed those words caused her to become even more estranged from a lot of the mortal world, despite her bubbliness and overwhelming energy that she exuded.  That was to cover up the fact that she was numb, numbed from the true emotions that made people human.  After Lea had left, Allison had wandered around for a long time, her Poisonous Resonance bleeding into the world and immediately vaporizing everything around her.  Now, she was part of Eclipse Soul, and she wanted to help people.  Allison would never let her emotions get out of control like that again, and she never wanted her heart to pulse, her mind to swirl, and her body to exude that miasma of toxic air.

Allison almost jumped down off her perch on the small wall ledge, but then regained her composure and her balance.  She continued her people watching, but with much less focus and sharp clarity that she had performed it with before.  Right now, Allison was very absentminded, and she was lost in the far away day dreams of the past.  Day dreams of a life with Lea, where she could have learned so much more, so much that might all be lost now.  Lea was somewhere in the world though, because Allison could still feel her presence.  But why hadn`t she ever come back to the Poison Caves?  Why had she left Allison all alone?  The girl felt her emotions waver, then restrained them tightly before she accidentally unleashed them on the crowd of people swarming through the streets of Clover Town.  I`m not going to make people suffer, if they don`t need to be fixed and they`re not broken I won`t fix them, Allison thought, determinedly, "And I`ll never break my promise to Lea,"  she said, aloud.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

Acquaintances, or Enemies? PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Acquaintances, or Enemies? Empty Re: Acquaintances, or Enemies?

Post by DOPPO 23rd August 2014, 8:41 pm

Shohei found himself roaming Clover's streets, again. He ended up here due to the fact he had been doing a job here, and the town just so happened to catch Shohei's eyes that he thought he might stay here for a little before heading back to his manor. Though he wasn't used to being exposed to so much sunlight and noise created by the public. "I hate to admit it, but it's nice to actually get out of my room every now and then." He calmly winced towards the ground with his hands in his pant's pocket, his footsteps so focused it was if every other sound blacked out and the sound of his own footsteps were all that was echoing throughout his mind. But he then slowly beamed up towards the cloudy blue sky, gazing at it's features and the sun shining down on his face. He sighed and looked forward, only to notice a familiar face come by. "Hey, isn't that?.." Shohei continued his inner thoughts aloud, "Allison?" His eyes widened little, just in shock. He paused his walking to focus his gaze on the girl's face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 23rd August 2014, 8:59 pm

Lance walked down the streets of Clover which he hadn't stepped foot on in over a year. He yawned "I forgot what it was like being here!" he muttered as as walked with a smile. The little girl walking beside him had a great grin on her face "I have never been here before Dad!" she said with a small and cute laugh. He smiled down at her warmly "No problem Lea..." he said as he passed a certain girl with red hair. Lea stopped once she saw the girl with red hair and walked over to her. Lance tried to grab her hand but she was to far away and she had already reached the girl.

She tapped on the girls arm with a smile "Excuse me miss?" she said trying to get the girls attention "You're very beautiful." she said as Lance came up behind her and scratched the back of his head "I am very sorry if she bothered you. I should have been keeping an eye on her." he said with a slight nervous laugh.

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 24th August 2014, 11:57 am

Allison was roused out of her thoughts by a soft, light tap on her right arm. She didn`t even move, and wondered when the person was going to jerk away with apologies for accidentally getting the wrong person. She didn`t want to cause a fuss or anything, since that might make the people feel hurt, and they might suffer because of that. Usually, Allison would`ve been up and bouncing and skipping around whoever tapped her by now. But because of her current mood, it was hard for her to do any of this. Then, as no one started apologising, Allison looked up.

"Oh, hello there!" Allison immediately beamed at a little girl, who seemed to be very curious and had an air of innocence about her. "My name is Allison, Allison S. or Allison A, can I help you with something?" Allison kept smiling at the girl, as she received the absolutely unprecedented compliment. Fairly taken aback, she beamed at the girl and thanked her sincerely, although internally she was rather confused. Either way, Allison was glad to see someone else here besides all of these boring people that were no fun to people watch, but she vaguely wondered whether the girl was a messenger of some sort and had come to tell her something. After all, she had been expecting to go on a job with someone lately, although she couldn`t quite remember who. Suddenly, yet another person rushed into Allison`s view and appeared to be the supervisor or guardian of the little girl.

"Hello there, my name is Allison-" Allison began, and was cut off as the new comer immediately began apologising for the actions of the girl. Allison beamed and said that it was no problem, then jumped up and began to ask them random questions about whether they liked the colour pink, cats, glitter, etc. She spoke so quickly that the two could probably not understand her, when she heard something from a distance away in the midst of the crowd, her name, in fact. Immediately, Allison was off like a rocket, skipping through the crowd with perfect ease, and beaming the entire time. She eventually ended up behind a tallish boy, older than her, with dark hair and a mood expression on his face, as usual. "Kirisagi?"

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 24th August 2014, 1:05 pm

Noticing Allison replying to his quiet words he almost smiled, he was in a better mood but as usual had a emotionless expression on his face. Little did either of them know, he was kind of happy to see her. His body however, was standing still, face forward, while his face was turned to the left staring at Allison. He bent down and smirked, "Well look what we have here. I didn't expect to see you in Clover." Abnormally, he said it in almost a cheerful expression. He stuck his tongue at Allison with a frown but it was obvious he was doing so playfully. He then stood up straight and looked at the two unfamiliar faces where Allison was standing, "Who're they?" He questioned, and blushed slightly in shock of his own curiosity, his hand covered his mouth slightly as his eyes averted elsewhere, "N-not that I care, that is."

Shohei uncovered his mouth, if not his words would just be muffled. He shook his head slightly and gazed up at the sky before looking down at Allison, "And I also overheard your conversation. You really are girly, huh?"

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 24th August 2014, 4:32 pm

Lance was surprised by the girls sudden burst of excitement and greeted it with a smile and was glad she wasn't mad at them for messing with her. He tried to listen to the girls questions and once they were gone he looked at her confused "I am sorry but I didn't understand a thing you just asked. All I heard was something about cats..." he said with a sigh as Lea piped in "I like the color pink! I Also like cats a glitter!" she said with a big gleaming grin on her face. Lance stared down at her in amazement "How did you..." he thought to himself before dismissing it.

Lance was about to introduce him and Lea when he was cut off by the girl getting distracted by some guy. He looked past Allison and saw a dark haired boy. The boys facial expression was emotionless but he seemed to be an OK guy.

Lance chuckled at the guys curiosity and smiled at Allison and the new found guy "As I was about to say, My names Lance and this is my daughter Lea." he said with a smirk as he pet Lea's head softly. Lea's cat ears twitched and she purred slightly as he pet her. He had always known that she had cat features such as ears but he didn't know why or how she was starting to pick up cat like features such as purring and meowing.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 24th August 2014, 6:43 pm

Allison laughed at the boy in front of her. He seemed to be embarressed and nervous for some reason, and she was about to lean in and examine his face up close when he said that she really was rather girly, or something like that. "I guess I`m girly, but that`s A-Okay! Cats are too cute for anyone to not be affected by them, and glitter and flowers are just pretty." Allison laughed and then turned around and beamed at the two people that were coming up. She grabbed Shohei`s hand and then dragged him over to meet with the two before they could reach them. Then she stopped and turned back around to smile at him again. "I didn`t expect to see you in Clover Town, either! I was in Hargeon last time, right? I guess you go all over the place too, like me. I`m often in random places, people watching of course." The girl laughed and then turned her attention back to the two strangers.

"It`s nice to meet you, Lance. And your daughter-" Allison stopped talking and then drew in a sharp breath. She couldn`t say the name. Her eyes squeezed shut tightly, she said quickly, "I mean, and your daughter Lea." Smiling at the little girl, she noticed that she had cat ears that were absolutely adorable and then refrained from trying to pet the girl and shower her with sparkles. Once again, the red haired girl laughed. "I love your ears, by the way. And it`s nice that you understood me! Cats are awesome, and soooo kawaiiiiii. And of course, the colour pink is a must!" Allison twirled around before she remembered she was dragging Shohei around everywhere and whenever she moved. "Oh! I`m so sorry Kirisagi," Allison said, and promptly dropped his hand.

"Actually, I have a pink cat at home. One of the people in my guild gave it to me, and she`s actually the leader of the team I do jobs with. I`m a mage!" Allison beamed at the two strangers and then waved to Shohei, right in front of his face. "Oh, and this boy is Kirisagi. He`s nice, and he`s bad at finding restaurants and places to eat. He also stepped on Viola`s donut." Allison laughed and then beamed randomly at a nearby person that looked interesting to her. She was having a lot of fun, and finally her mind was off Azleandra and her past.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 25th August 2014, 7:34 am

Shohei sighed as he gave an annoyed expression towards Lance, it seemed as if a glare though. "Yeah, Yeah, what she said." He shrugged and looked back at Allison, he didn't complain about being dragged around. It seems he had opened up to Allison more, "As for myself. I happen to travel a lot. And I just finished a job earlier that was located around here." He said it blandly with a blank expression, he stroked his black messy hair and winced as he did so. In the process of stroking his hair and opened an eye to look at Lance, "I'm not interested, but are you a mage?" He slightly glared at the two, eyeing down the little girl as well.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 25th August 2014, 1:05 pm

Lance looked at the boy "Nice to meet you..." he muttered with a more darker tone. He wasn't sure how he felt about this boy at this exact second but he didn't like how he was looking at him. Lea saw how Lances voice had changed and gently squeezed his hand to calm him down. He blew his Raven black hair out of his eye and stared Kirisagi "If you wernt interested the why ask?" he said with a small smirk as he held his hand up and created a purple shadow ball from thin air "I am a mage, the shadow king to be more specific." he said with a small smirk as Lea piped up "Yes I am a mage as well... I am a healing mage!" she said with a grin as she held onto Lances hand gently.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 25th August 2014, 2:26 pm

Allison smiled at the two of them.  Well, even if they seemed to be sort of not quite friends right now, she was sure that eventually they would be good friends and joking around with each other.  ....Hopefully.  Allison smiled at Lance and his daughter.  His daughter...?  Allison shook her head firmly.  She refused to say the name, even though it was only in her own head.  She reached out to pat the little girl on the head.  "Healing magic?  That`s cool!"  Allison beamed at her.  She was so cute; especially with the kawaii cat ears, and she loved the same things as Allison.  Allison then looked back at Shohei.  He had sort of glared at the two strangers, but Allison knew that he was really rather nice, and only seemed sort of rude and loud to begin with.  She still didn`t quite know what Shohei`s magic was; perhaps now was an opportune time to find out?

Allison nodded to Lance.  "Shadow magic?  That`s really interesting, it must be pretty powerful!"  She smiled at Lance, and then waved her hands to Shohei again.  "I was wondering what your magic is, Kirisagi!  You never told me, after all."  Allison laughed and then said, "Oh, and what guilds are you two in?  I can`t recall yours really, Kirisagi, I have a rather bad memory, you see."  Allison`s smile faded slightly, and then she remembered that she had lost her memories concerning Lea before.  Now that her proper magic was back, she addressed everything differently than she had before, whether for better or for worse.  Allison missed Lea now, which was something that was completely different for her.  She silently reprimanded herself.  I can`t get all weak now, succumbing to emotions like this,  Allison thought.  I have to do my job and remember to fix people.  This guild is changing me, I am forgetting that I must work for my exsistence.  Allison then was jerked out of her thoughts and brought back to the present.

"Oh!  I`m so sorry, Lance, Kirisagi, ... L-l-lea."  She smiled brightly at them and then decided to make up for her lack of paying attention within the past few minutes.  "I`m in Eclipse Soul.  I`m really sorry about my absentmindedness right now, I`m kind of busy, you see, there have been a few relevations to me recently, within the past few days, and I`m kind of caught up in it all."  Allison skipped around the three people.  She thought about pink kittens, and immediately Lel came to mind, and her smile became genuine and bright.  "So, Kirisagi, you said a job brought you here?  What was the job request about?  Ohh, and why are you here, Lance, and L-"  Allison bit her lip.  "And Lea...?"[/color]

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 25th August 2014, 2:44 pm

Shohei had been lost in thought as he continued to glare at the two in front of him. More focused on the little girl rather then Lance. He obviously didn't like Lance at first, and instinctively his eyes turned red as his skin started to heat up. Feeling provoked, he was prepared to summon his titans, as a precaution. "Shadow King? Lance, I think. . .no, I know you're thinking you're someone of much higher standards and skill. You are not even close to that point, I can tell from here. It's pathetic, really." He shrugged, with a sarcastic tone being used followed by a smirk spreading across his face. He then looked back at Allison.

"My magic? I'm a summoner, my summons are part of the reason my skin," He paused a breif moment, pointing at his hot skin, almost as hot as hot, dry concrete, "is heating up like this." He then looked over at Lance, "Another reason as well. . . He grumbled. He then looked back at Allison in response to her second question, I'm Guildless. Never will I join a guild because..." He paused, clenching his right shoulder with his left palm, grasping the unrevealed burn mark spreading from his shoulder to across his back, ". .Because I'd lose them again. . ." He mumbled softly enough for only him to hear, and if the three were close enough, they could hear as well, just barely though. "Nevermind, forget it." He let go of his shoulder and looked at Lance, and back at his daughter Lea, something about her didn't get on the positive side of Shohei. He leaned down, slightly, and glared at her.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 26th August 2014, 3:57 pm

Lance muttered at the mans comment "You wanna bet?" he said as he closed his eyes. It was either he would gain somewhat control over this or he would go crazy, either way he only had one shot. He closed his eyes and clenched his fists. A shadowy black and red aura started to grow around him and soon after that black wisps started to fly around him. He opened his eyes, which were now red and kept a straight face as he focused the last of his focus to go all the way to the final stage of shadow form he could achieve. Soon he would have shadowy horns appear on his head "This is the power of the Shadow King..." he muttered as he tried to focus. He made his hand into a fist and punched a nearby wall. The force from the punch made his hand go right through the wall and made cracks surround the hole.

He felt himself starting to lose control so he slowly let the levels go down until he was back to normal. He opened his eyes back up, which were now yellow and smiled at the duo "Thats my magic."

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 26th August 2014, 7:41 pm

Allison winced once Shohei began speaking.  He was obviously saying things that would provoke and offend Lance, and she didn`t think that he knew his skills and magic boundaries yet, so it wasn`t quite his place to say anything about that.  Once he started talking about Lance being pathetic, Allison was about to interfere when Shohei stopped talking.  Allison breathed a sigh of relief, but she saw Shohei smirk at Lance, and the slightly older boy began to become rather annoyed with Shohei, at least what she could see from her vantage point.  Once Lance started replying to Shohei with something that seemed like a response to a challenge, Allison was ready to back away, and it proved to be a smart move once Lance closed his eyes.

A dark aura, coloured an evil looking dark red and black, began to swirl around Lance, and Allison tilted her head, watching him.  He doesn`t appear to be in pain or anything, he`s not suffering, and since no one`s hurt yet, I`ll leave him be,  decided Allison.  She continued to watch as Lance`s magical aura began to manifest more solidly, and black streaks began to dance in the air around him.  Allison just continued to watch, but made a promise to herself to stop it should it get out of control.  She made sure that her resonance wasn`t pulsing though; that could definitely cause problems if it came into contact with Lance`s apparently shadow magic.  As Lance opened his eyes, his aura became even more dangerous looking, and his eyes were now a glowing red.  None the less, Allison trusted him to be careful and not hurt anyone with his magic.  Just as the outline of semi transparent, dark horns began to appear on the young man`s head, his hand flew out as a fist and punched right through the wall that was near the four people.  Cracks immediately began to flow through the wall, and Allison winced as she imagined the people that would have to clean up the area.  Eventually, Lance`s aura dissipated, and he opened his eyes again to reveal they had returned to yellow.

Allison wasn`t particularly impressed, but she knew Lance had done this display of his magic to prove Shohei that he was wrong.  Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Shohei glance at her before replying to her question about his magic.  Blinking again, she realised that he too, had eyes that had turned red.  By the gods,  Allison thought, These two need to calm down.  Do they want to pay for damage costs in the city?  Allison shook her head, almost rolling her eyes.  However, Shohei`s magic sounded intriguing, and the effect that it had on his skin passively was also interesting.  Allison could hear the last part of his statement, and something about it unnerved Allison.  She didn`t like the way that he seemed to be upset, about the question about the guilds, and was immediately about to change the subject when she saw him bending over in front of Lance`s daughter, glaring at her.  "Kirisagi!  Stay away from- from- Lance`s daughter!"  Allison bit her lip.  She couldn`t say the name, which was rather pathetic, but she didn`t care.  She skipped closer over to the two of them and patted the little girl`s head.  "Krisagi is all bark and no bite.  I have a pink kitten!  I can show you her if you`d like, although I`m not sure exactly where Lel Therina is.  Around here somewhere, I would assume..."

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 26th August 2014, 8:06 pm

Shohei widened his eyes in shock as he sumbked back from Lance in shock, he then started to chuckle, smirking all the same"Lance, I don't have all day. I'm still waiting for you to impress me." He then playfully took a couple steps back, a devious smile across his face, "Besides, if it were Eren punching that wall, the thing explode. But look on my bright side, I don't have to pay to fix that wall." Shohei started to laugh, tears almost coming out of his eyes.

That is when he took several steps away from the small group, a smile acrosa his face, "I have things to see ya know? Allison, you are always welcomed to accompany me. Lea, was it? Look after your dad, he says he's a king but he's pathetic. And as for you Lance, I don't make bets but if I showed you my magic here,we'd cause a scene and surely you don't want your daughter to see you get hurt." Shohei's skin stopped burning, his eyes atill red but he was out of the mood. And those were Shohei's parting words as he walkes off, but he wasn't surprised if he were followed.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 29th August 2014, 9:01 pm

Lance closed his eyes and grabbed a small metal ball out of his pocket "Then allow me to show you my kingdom..." he said with an evil smirk as he pressed the button. The world around them would change to a place with white castle. The ground around them was pitch black and it seemed to go on forever. He smiled as he led the two through "I wont let my shadows hurt you guys... well at least not Allison..." he said he he made a smirk at the other boy with them.

He led them into the castle and was met with a shadow type man "Welcome home King Lance and Princess Lea." it said with a bow as it led them to the throne room were he sat down in his throne. Lea sat in the smaller throne beside him and stared at them with a smile "So what do you think?" he said with a smirk.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st September 2014, 5:48 pm

Allison ran after Shohei and grabbed his shirt sleeve before he could move any further away from the group of people. Just as she did this, Lance pulled some sort of metallic looking ball out of the right pocket of his jeans. It seemed to be some sort of remote, because shortly after bringing it out into the open, Allison heard a slight click, like a button or switch being depressed or flipped. Immediately, shadows began to swirl out of the ball, surrounding the four people, and slowly turned everything around them to shadows. Allison stayed close to Shohei as the four were transported to some sort of magical world or domain, of which the most striking feature was a pure white palace surrounded by fleeting shadows, every where. The girl heard Lance say something about his kingdom, and Allison took a step forward, still holding onto Shohei.

After taking another step forward, she broke into sort of a run, and then stopped very shortly after realising that the ground seemed to be endless, and that she wasn`t getting any closer whatsoever to the white palace. The young dragon slayer heard a rustling behind her and spun around to see Lance and his daughter making their way over to where they were. Lance took the lead, promising that the shadows would not harm them, and easily closed the distance between them and the white castle. Allison supposed that there had been some kind of magic to prevent strangers from getting to the beautiful palace without the guidance of a member of this realm, or wherever they were. Allison wasn`t worried about getting hurt, after all, Lance had promised that the shadows wouldn`t hurt them, and Allison believed that someone`s word was their bond.

As the group entered the castle, a figure that appeared to be made from solidified shadows, spun together to create a person, glided towards Lance and his daughter. Allison didn`t even tense for a moment, because she could trust even almost complete strangers to keep to their word. The shadow figure hadn`t been aiming to injure them anyways; according to his words, or her words, Lance and his daughter were the rulers of this world, or this kingdom of the world in the very least. King and princess, thought Allison with a slight smile.

She grabbed Shohei`s hand tightly and skipped through the halls happily, dragging him everywhere. Allison hoped that he didn`t mind, but he was so cute with his attempts at being serious and acting dangerous. Allison liked cute things. The young dragon slayer pondered a little bit, and agreed that perhaps she would list him equal to glitter, but not on the same scale as cats or blood. Her cuteness scale decided, she enjoyed looking around the hallways until they were met with something that seemed to be a throne room. As Lance and his daughter, king and princess, ascended to sit on their thrones, Lance seemed to smirk at Shohei as he glanced at the two. In reply to Lance`s question, Allison replied happily, "It`s so beautiful here! Do you guys keep any kitties?~" She beamed at the little girl sitting on the nearby throne.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 5th September 2014, 1:37 pm

Shohei's skin began to burn, more and more, it turned into a scorch and steam came off his cheeks, forehead and neck. The effects of his magic had been nipping at him. Shohei was, apparently, not very shocked or surprised to be in such a place. If this was true darkness, then he had been living in a kingdom of his own for his entire life. Not that he cared to change that, if even the slightest speck of light cracks his own kingdom of darkness, then his own world will fall apart, rebuild itself in a greater shadow.

Shohei glanced around with his eyes, not moving his body, "What do I think?" His eyes flickered a brighter shade of red as he glared at Lance, "I think you need to take me back to my world or you'll see more then darkness." Shohei didn't chuckle, shrug, or even have a sarcastic tone. He was serious. He still had Allison clutching onto him when he said such words, and he really didn't mind. He then sighed staring at Allison, "You have a.. unique taste in beauty." He averted his eyes, a little given up on Allison in this situation.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 14th September 2014, 2:54 pm

Lance muttered under his breath as he shook his head "This world... is a fake one..." he said as he closed his eyes "I... can take you to the real kingdom but... I cannot say it will not be scary..." he said as he pushed a button on his throne and a portal opened behind him "You can come or you can go back..." he said as he pushed another button to open up a portal to Clover town.

He slowly walked into the portal to the real kingdom and was used to the appearance. It was a wasteland full of giant carnivorous monsters. It was there was lava and darkness everywhere. To be honest... this was hell itself.

He didn't look back to see if anyone had followed him and if not then he would have been talking to himself "These monsters will not attack you unless me or the other person who runs this world tells them to..." he muttered to anyone who would hear.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:14 am