Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guard My House!

Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin-Gravemaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 65,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard My House! - Page 2 Empty Re: Guard My House!

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 15th November 2014, 3:45 am

Winter was able to clear great portion of the guards. Kiku, managed to scramble for her coffee. Haru would have to make a large impression in her last move. Haru raised from her faint, annoyed to see that there were still hundreds of men left. She had little ability to fight. Haru suddenly started to fade into her own mind. Suddenly, appearing next to her, was a large, elderly man, robed in the finest silk, with a large staff.

"You have summoned me, Haru. In times of great need, I can appear to you for assistance. What is it you desire?"

"These men... they need to..die."
    "Why must they die?" He asked.
    "They must..." Haru replied.

The wizard rose into the sky with the words "Flare of Solaria- Crash of the Majestic Sun!" A large meteor appeared in the sky aimed for the area around Haru.
    "This will drain the rest of your magic, young girl. But they shall be defeated." The wizard disappeared but the large impact decimated the remaining bandits. After the smoke disappeared only a small number of bandits remained. One small group. Haru tried to stand, holding herself up merely by her knee. She was able to limp back to the patio, laying on the bench, she knew her magic was depleted.
    "Winter...Kiku, you two have to keep the rest away. I am out of magic." Haru's head fell back and she passed out. Her time in this fight was over, but her mark was certainly clear.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guard My House! - Page 2 8SeRP8G
    WinterDornez
    WinterDornez

The Butler Assassin

The Butler Assassin

Player 
    Lineage : Roger's Descent
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : Sebastian Michaelis

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by WinterDornez 15th November 2014, 8:14 am

Winter kept her eyes on the rest of the bandits, but when she heard Haruhi talking to someone else she turned and looked at the girl to see the spirit she had summoned. Winter really didn't have a clue that Haruhi was capable of things like this and she was sure that Crash magic couldn't do something like that. At least it didn't seem that way based on what Haruhi had been doing earlier. When the spirit destoryed a great amount of the remaining bandits however and left a small group Winter wasn't about to argue with what she saw.

She followed Haruhi to the patio also leading Kiku there "Please miss Haruhi, miss Kiku allow me to finish off these bandits. When they are gone then we should be able to go home. Let me show you what I can do." She turned and rushed to the group of bandits her claw covered hands behind her back. As she neared she leapt into the air and divebombed the first bandit who was sad enough to be in the way. With a claw through his face he fell dead to the ground. Winter didn't stop and she leapt up with a round house kick as she landed she stabbed two more bandits with her claws and she conitnued to weave and dance through the remaining foes like a balarina of death. It took her only a couple of minutes and she dealt the death blow to the last mage by slicing off his head throwing it away onto the pile of bodies "That's that." she said calmly as she made her way back to the patio "Well the job's done Miss Kiku. Can we leave now?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Stats:
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 21st November 2014, 1:21 am

Kiku looked out towards the distant horizon. A deep orange sun beat down on the battlefield. Arms, legs, heads and bodies laid about. It was like war. Haru, Winter and Kiku had just fought a war, and they won. Kiku thought Was this really necessary? Why are humans so greedy... She saw some movement and rushed over to it. A man was crawling away from the house with both his legs cut off. His hat had a small flame dancing atop it from when Kiku was cartwheeling on the bandits' heads. "We'll be back... We won't let this slide little-" The man coughed up some blood before he stopped crawling and looked up at Kiku. "You have no idea what you've started..." Kiku was squatting to listen to the man, and stood up after he was done.
    "I know what I started, and I finished it too. No, that's not quite right." Kiku looked back towards Winter who was cleaning her claws of blood, and Haru who was collapsed on the porch. "We finished it." Kiku smiled and looked back down at the man. "There's nothing." She leaned in close. "Nothing, you could do to hurt them. I'd never let you, or your weak little brethren hurt them, not ever." Kiku stood up straight and stretched her still burning arms towards the sky. She snapped her fingers and the man's head grew bright white with fire. The entire battlefield burned along with him. Kiku walked back to the others through the fire. "Alright girls." She said in an authoritative tone. "Let's finish up our business and head home." She turned to the butler who was twiddling his thumbs nervously and looking down at the ground. Kiku stretched out an open palm. "Pay up!" She demanded.
    "But miss, you-" He choked on his words. "You and your, friends, destroyed-m-more of the house than the b-bandits did..."
    "Yeah but Winter already fixed all that. The house is cleaner than when we damned got here!" The butler flinched as Kiku raised her voice. "Now give us the money!" The butler sighed and gave Kiku an envelope. Kiku checked inside. "All's in order girls, let's get." Kiku grabbed Winter's hand and skipped over to Haru. Winter didn't skip with her. Kiku poked Haru and Haru punched her. "AH!" Kiku rubbed her face and picked Haru up on her shoulders, straining to keep herself up. Winter chimed in, offering to help, but Kiku refused. "I got this, Humph!" She grunted, re-positioning Haru. The three walked back down the same road they used to get there, and the house disappeared in the distance like a forgotten dream.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 2:46 am