Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guard My House!

Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard My House! Empty Guard My House!

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 20th August 2014, 12:50 am

Job Description:

Kiku is sitting in a tavern at the center of Peace Village. In her usual spot, corner booth, she is looking out of the front window and taping her finger on the table due to a growing sense of impatience. I said be here at half past noon and it's almost noon! Where are those two... Kiku is waiting for Haru and Winter to show up for a job that the three had agreed upon. Once they met up, Kiku had planned that they would go to the house to meet up with a benefactor of the client. They would give the exact details, and the key to the house, to Kiku and the others. Kiku takes a sip from her whiskey and continues to tap on the table at an ever growing volume. People, why'd we have to go somewhere with so many people, it's just a village, why are so many people walking around? Shouldn't they be tending to gardens or something? A few men all dressed in black walk by the tavern and catch Kiku's eye. The men stop and talk for a bit with another group, also dressed in black, and then the two groups walk further down the street together, eventually making it outside of Kiku's sight. Kiku looks around the tavern, scanning for familiar faces. No one catches her eye, so she resumes taping incessantly on the table. A man sitting, with his back turned to Kiku, at the table next to hers twists around and stares at Kiku. "I'm going to break your tiny little finger if you don't stop taping that #%&$ing table you brat." Kiku looks up at the man, infuriated by his words. She picks up a napkin and brushes her mouth with it. She breathes a bit of fire on it and tosses it at the man's face. He freaks out and falls to the ground flailing. After he swats it off his face he sees Kiku standing above him. The man quickly jumps to his feet and punts Kiku out of the front window, sending her flying onto the street with a flurry of glass.
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Laughing Coffin-Gravemaster
    Experience : 65,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard My House! Empty Re: Guard My House!

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 20th August 2014, 1:48 am

Haru sat on the building top and watched as a small girl flew through a window and crashed into a wall across the street. A cluster of glass surrounded her. Haru, squinting to get a better look, saw that it was her teammate, Kiku, who had been thrown through the glass. Haru, trying to stifle her laughter, rolled around on the rooftop until plummeting off the edge and landing on her teammate.
    "Owww, Kiku, why did you do that to me?" Haru asked.
    "You're the one that landed on me!" She said. "Anyway, I think I pissed off a couple of men in there." Kiku pointed toward the shattered window.
    "Nice job!" Haru said excited. "Do they want to fight?" Haru looked at Kiku who simply nodded. Haru hopped to her feet and made her way to the tavern. She walked in and saw a man stomping a small fire on the floor, that was most definitely Kiku's.
    "Were you the one who kicked that little girl out there?" Haru walked toward the man laughing.
    "Yeah, see what she did?" He pointed to the ground. "That was on my face!"
    "Yeah, she's a bitch sometimes." Haru said. "She probably deserved....." Haru reared back her right hand "Crash Slap!" She slapped the man in  the face sending him flying through the adjacent window. Haru leaped out the shattered window and bent over the man. Blood gushed from his nose while a few missing spaces had appeared where teeth had once been.
    "Now, why would you hit a little girl?" Haru asked malevolently.
    The man grabbed a handful of Haru's hair and pulled her face into the dirt. She lifted herself and quickly turned her head to the man. She reacted with a hard headbutt to the man, shattering his nose. She threw her leg over him. "Crash Style: 8 Palms" Haru said. "You can't move, can you sweetie?" Haru jabbed the mans torso 7 times, targeting only the major organs. His breathing slowly halted. His skin became flushed. "Don't touch my hair, okay?" Haru asked before jabbing her final vital jab into the mans throat. She pulled out her fingers and wiped the blood on the mans jacket.
    "Jeez Kiku, and that was only one of them." She said fixing her hair. "But see! I was early!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guard My House! 8SeRP8G
    WinterDornez
    WinterDornez

The Butler Assassin

The Butler Assassin

Player 
    Lineage : Roger's Descent
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : Sebastian Michaelis

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by WinterDornez 20th August 2014, 2:34 am

Winter was a little annoyed with the time it was. The thick high class Cigar in her mouth that she was smoking was doing little to help her mood, but still she was going to get things done. She was on her way to meet the woman she had served coffee too in her home town of the neutral grounds. She had been invited to do a job with her, and another mage that she knew and apparently they both belonged to a guild. Winter hadn't seen a guild tattoo on her so she really didn't know what guild the girl belonged to, but she must be powerful if she was only a little girl and in a legal guild.

Winter arrived at the meeting place just in time to see Kiku get kicked through the window. She was so stunned at what she saw that she couldn't and didn't move. The shock didn't last long however as another younger girl smash him through the opposite side window. She noticed however that the man had a friend who was holding a blade. He moved to try and attack the new girl, but Winter moved far too fast.

She rushed up behind him kicked him in the back of his legs and dropped him onto his knees in front of everyone. With a twisted sadistic smile on her face she began to move her magic wrapping invisible wires around the man's neck tightening them. She looked to Kiku and hollered at her from inside the bar "Madam! This man was going to help the one who kicked you by stabbing that girl with a blade. What do you want to be done with him?" she asked. As Kiku and Haru looked they could see thin wires of purple colored aura wrapped around the man's neck each of the ten wires attached to a seperate finger of both of Winter's hands.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Stats:
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 21st August 2014, 2:53 am

Kiku smirked as she walked towards Winter. "Welly welly welly well, what to do with a tiny piece of trash that was friends with the wrong person? Do you know who we are little man? Do you know who you pulled a knife on?" Kiku steps over the glass, pulls a chair up to her, sits down and crosses her legs. "That-" Kiku points at Haru "Is Haruhi Kanashimi, and I-" Kiku points to herself, grinning "Am Kikuchiyo Mifune. We are Laughing Coffin, from Tartarus. Do you know what that means little, little man? Winter, please cut off that filthy little piggie's head. But more importantly, girls, we have a mission to attend to." Kiku pulls a parchment of paper out of her backpack as Winter pulls her wires tight around the man's neck, slowly slicing through his flesh and into his jugular vein. Blood spills out all over the tavern floor. A splash of blood makes it onto Kiku's shoes. Kiku looks up at Winter with a devious smile plastered on-top of her face. "Beautiful work Winter Dornez, Beautiful work." Kiku pulls the parchment flat as Winter and Haru look over her shoulders. "We are here, we're going here-" Kiku's finger traces a line on the map, and softly taps at the end. "That's the house, there should be some kind of associate to our client there. Let's get going, the light won't be with us for much longer. Garson! Clean up this mess would you?" Kiku stands and lays a few jewels on the table. As the girls walk away, Kiku quickly turns around, runs back to the table, picks up the jewels, and returns to the Winter and Haru.
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 25th August 2014, 10:14 pm

"Did you really just take your money back, Kiku? That is awfully rude!" Haru said. Kiku and Haru looked at each other for a few moments before bursting into laughter. Winter followed the girls quietly. They kept their pace for an hour or so before coming to a large, beautiful A-frame house. They reached the house, which sat in between a handful of large hills. Upon reaching the front porch, Kiku knocked on the wondrous, mahogany door. A seconds after knocking, a large butler-esqe man answered.
    "You must be the men Mr. Watson had hired. He had assured me you would had shown up around 8."
    "We're not men. Are you..are..are your eyes even open!?" Haru screamed. The butler ignored her and continued to gesture them inside.
    "Kiku, Winter, I think he's walking around without looking. Watch." Haru whispered into Kiku's ear. Haru tip toed, about as well as she could have, over to a large antique vase and reached out to touch it.
    "Doooooooooon't touch that with your grimey fingers, girly. That is not your job."
    "Howwwww!?" Haru begged.
    "Anywayyyyyyy, Mr. Watson should have informed you already, but there are large numbers of thieves who have targeted this house. It is common knowledge that Watson has large amounts of money and a vast collect of" he paused, "Antiques. We need you to take care of these thieves before they cause damage to anything here."
    "Well Kiku, I think this is a good time for Winter to show us what she's got!"
    "Show us if you're worthy, Winter" Kiku responded, turning her head to Winter.
    They looked out the front door, gathering on the porch, and saw a large group of men approaching.
    "They're yours, Winter." Haru said, motioning Winter off the porch.

Last edited by Haruhi Kanashimi on 25th August 2014, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed a text color)

Guard My House! 8SeRP8G
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th August 2014, 10:14 pm

The member 'Haruhi Kanashimi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster
    WinterDornez
    WinterDornez

The Butler Assassin

The Butler Assassin

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by WinterDornez 27th August 2014, 4:22 am

Winter watched Kiku with great amazement. She had no idea that this little girl who was standing before her was a member of such a dark guild. Winter knew the underworld well her former master had been an avid member of it, and she was shocked that such little girls were in it. Still she had been given orders by someone who was currently a higher standing in life than herself and with a single flick of her wrists she severed the man's head without a single hint of remorse or regret. She was flattered that the little girl thought well of her work and so she wasn't about to question the orders that she was given.

She followed both Kiku and Haru to the location of their mission and stood silently. When the butler opened the door Winter gave a knowing nod of acknowledgement from one perfessional to another. Winter followed behind them keeping her hands behind her back. When the rules are explained and she notices the crowd forming outside she looks around the room rather quickly. She knows she is under pressure and she wants to show off so she instantly spots the item she can use. She presses her hands together and pulls them apart before turning behind them and wrapping them around the great mahogony door. She tugs it off of the hyngies with great force causing her hands to start to bleed. She winces through the pain as she takes the door and throws it frizbee style towards the crowd of incoming men. As it flew it smashed into half of the men sending them flying into their companions.

Those who weren't taken out rushed forward and tried to close the distance between them and Winter. She however was unimpressed and instead charged them a violent smile appearing on her face. When they were within range Winter held her left hand perfectly still in her pocket and waved her right hand in front of her. As she did so five wires one from each finger were sent forward into the crowd cutting down several men in the process. All of them being cut in half, or cut open. When the crowd stopped moving the only men alive were a pair of men both looking very nervous. The first one charged however not letting his fear stop him. Winter raised her eyebrow in annoyance and folded her arms behind her back twitching her two middle fingers. with her spell ready she just simply waited. She didn't have long before the man crashed into her wall with his whole body. She looked up at him smirking she made the wires as sharp as diamond blades and cut through his body. The final man stared horrified and just stood there in his horror.

Winter's smile simply grew and she charged forward leaping up and slamming into the man with her shield. The moment he touched it the wires wrapped around him and she gave a repeat performance of his comrade. With all of her enemies taken care of she turned back to the two little girls on the porch giving them a grand bowing motion to show her tricks were done. She then noticed that another significantly larger group was sneaking up to the front door from the sides of the house.

Razor Wire CD Begin
    Grapple Wire CD Begin
    Wire wall CD Begin
    70/100% MP remaining

Last edited by WinterDornez on 30th August 2014, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stats:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th August 2014, 4:22 am

The member 'WinterDornez' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 29th August 2014, 5:01 am

As Winter ascends from her bow Kiku nods and congratulates her with three slow claps "An impressive display Winter Dornez. Gore is quite the specialty of your sharp wires isn't it? Beautiful, absolutely Beautiful." Kiku steps down the creaky old wooden steps and into the front yard with a rumbling chorus of trampling thieves welcoming her to the battlefield. Kiku raises her arms and twirls her hands about "Thank you, thank you, let the crucible of carnage commence! Efreet!" Kiku announces to the approaching thieves. Fire crackles and swirls around Kiku's right and left arms as she sprints rapidly amidst the one hundred and seven enemies. Dodging their knives she swirls around in an arcing dance of bursting flames and glancing embraces. Her hands glide across the fronts and backs of enemies leaving her fire behind on each one. A cluster of enemies bolster themselves as they bunch together in an attempt to form a wall. Kiku stretches out her right arm and a whirling typhoon of fire erupts from her hand. "Fly you fools!" The thieves in-between Kiku and her target are thrown into the air, some landing on their allies, and a few splattering onto the rough dirt ground with broken limbs in a shower of blood and guts. Kiku stares down her target, surrounded in flames and cowering in fear, with a menacing blood curdling look. The fire spits out in every direction while Kiku makes a strategic retreat, reveling in her created chaos. Fire dances about the battlefield in a blooming luminescent orange glow. "Perish." Kiku snaps her fingers and the battlefield turns bright white for a moment. The heat pulses towards the three girls as a beautiful chorus of pain and suffering is created by the monotones, baritones, and tenors of thieves and their burning flesh. "Haru, clean this mess up." Kiku says before the fire lets out and returns to a soft orange hue. Above the flames more men approach, and out of the crowd Kiku took on only ten remain intact, though with bits of clothing on fire they seem ready to enact revenge on their fallen comrades.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th August 2014, 5:01 am

The member 'Kikuchiyo Mifune' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 30th August 2014, 4:43 am

Haru stared at Kiku, with amazement in her voice, walked over to Kiku and bopped her on the head.
    "Tell me what to do."
    Haru looked into the crisped and scorched valley surrounding the house. Only a handful, maybe nine or ten, of the last wave remained. Haru sensed it wasn't over. She walked off the porch and onto the grass to be greeted by the angry, vengeful men. With minimal effort, Haru disposed of the enemies. She leaped from shoulder to shoulder of the enemies, breaking their necks. She walked back to the porch, holding her hand up high. "High 5, guys! C'mon!" Winter, Kiku, and the butler, looked at Haru, barely twitching an eye at her. Haru swiftly turned her head to the hill behind them, and stated her way back to the open grass.
    "And now the fun actually begins." With a smirk over her shoulder, Haru pointed to the hill. "Entertainment has arrived!"
    A massive hoard of men breached the grounds. They scurried toward the house, screaming and flailing their knives. Splitting into three groups, the hoard had managed a small advantage. Haru leaped into the air and screamed, "Hammer Fissure!" Landing in front of the center group, a massive quake traveled devastating the ground below the men. In an instant, the men fell to the ground, bloodied and broken. Several alive, but unable to move. The rest dead. Haru screamed back Kiku. "Kiku! How many was that!"
    "34! Seven still alive!"
    "Damn, thought I did better." Shrugging her failure off, Haru sprinted toward the left side of the house. The crowd was nearing. Haru leaped into the group, slamming her fists into the heads of the bandits. Her eye's glazed over with bloodlust. Her perky gleam disappeared. She struck blows to the men, killing the on impact. Haru, covered in blood, wiped it from her face and continued breaking the men. She flipped over them, breaking their backs, landing with her heels on mens necks. Haru cracked her neck as she looked at the carnage she caused. "Crash Marathon!" Haru, with unimaginable speed, appeared in the final crowd of men. Fifty plus bandits looking at Haru with hatred and disgust. Haru held out her hand and focused. Appearing at her feet, out of thin air, was nothing more than a tank vacuum. The hose stretched up into her hand, and a large mouth at the end. The men were petrified to see the mouth of the vacuum open and a large tongue slide out with large fangs surrounding it. Haru grabbed the hose and started spinning the vacuum around like a flail, crushing the men on impact. She held the mouth to the downed men. Their dead bodies were devoured by the vacuum. "Blinky!" Haru screamed. "Spit turret!" The vacuum head raised and began spitting the crushed remains of the bandits all over their comrades. The men were terrified as they turned their backs and ran. About twenty men managed to escape back over the hill, avoiding certain death. Haru walked back over the the surviving men. She found all the remaining and smashed their backs and necks with Blinky. She meandered back to the porch, still covered in blood. "Guys, this is Blinky!" She said, having her perky demeanor back. She held the mouth of Blinky to her clothing and allowed him to eat the bandit remains off of her favorite sweater, before dispelling him.
    "Winter, are you up for a few more?"

Guard My House! 8SeRP8G
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th August 2014, 4:43 am

The member 'Haruhi Kanashimi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster
    WinterDornez
    WinterDornez

The Butler Assassin

The Butler Assassin

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by WinterDornez 6th September 2014, 3:14 pm

Winter blinked and watched with amazement at the vaccum that Haru now seemed to be holding. She was completely amazed by what she saw. Still her gawking was short lived as she had to defend herself against some more of her own targets. She counted a quick thirty men and she groaned softly shaking her head "All of you foolish idiots are going to die a horrible painful death." She held up her hands and closed her fists except for holding two fingers pointed towards the ground without a specific target in mind. She willed her aura to extend to those points and slowly wires began to emerge from them.

With her new weapon ready she turned and lashed out with her newly formed weapons. These long whips struck and carved their way through the thieves. The first one caused five of the thieves to no longer have heads. The left one caused another three to be cut in half at the waist. She continued to weave through the crowd of thieves without any hesitation. She smiled as she arrived to what she saw was the last group. She didn't want this to end too quickly, but she was going to enjoy this last little bit of cannon fodder. which consisted entirely of two men. She licked her lips as she spoke "You picked the wrong house." With that she snapped her two whips forward and sent both of their heads flying off of their bodies. She was happy that her fight was finished, but she knew that more men were coming to attack, but this time it was Kiku's turn.

Wire Whip Begin
    Razor Wire CD 1/2
    Grapple Wire CD 1/3
    Wire wall CD 1/3
    60/100% MP remaining

Stats:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th September 2014, 3:14 pm

The member 'WinterDornez' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 6th October 2014, 5:26 pm

The field in-front of the house is covered in ash and corpses. A fresh group of men make their way through the bodies piled on-top of one another. Kiku looks out to the men and scoffs "This time it's less of them than last time". The fire on Kiku's arms fades as she makes her way down the steps towards the men. "I'm not going to fight you!" She shouts towards them. Kiku cautiously tiptoes around the dead bodies, careful not to get any blood on her shoes. The men make a circle around Kiku and await the first move from whoever is brave enough to attack her. "Tell me, where do all of you come from? Seriously, the matching outfits alone is insane, but this many of you? Are you all thieves? Where the hell does an organization get this many members for a job like this? Because I would love to have this many followers. I mean, really, that would be fantastic. I wouldn't have to do anything. Well, other than ordering you to get my coffee and such. Actually, scratch that. None of you could get my coffee, Winter's the only one I've found that's competent in the field of coffee... Coffee, coffee... Winter is there any chance you could brew some coffee?" One of the thieves' patience runs out while listening to Kiku's rant and he lunges towards her with his knife outstretched. The knife stabs Kiku in the shoulder. Time seems to have slowed down, seconds turning into minutes as Kiku, with lightning speed, pushes the man's hand away from his blade, grabs the knife, and slides it into his abdomen. Time returns to it's normal flow as the man kneels before Kiku in awe of his injury. Kiku reaches down and grabs a hold of the hilt. "This is going to hurt." She says just before yanking the knife upwards with a sawing motion to his neck. Kiku kicks the unconscious man over and spreads his innards out. The rest of the men recoil on disgust. Kiku laughs as blood spurts out of the man like a fountain. "Gross, haha"
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 6th October 2014, 9:43 pm

Haru had excused herself before Kiku had started fighting the bandits. She wandered through the house, pocketing the smallest charms she could find, only to be swatted by the butler to leave them be. She put them back and made her way to the kitchen. "Can I at least make some coffee!?" She griped. The butler sighed deeply and nodded his head, obviously annoyed by the antics of the young girl. She continued to make her drink, using half a tin of grounds for a single cup. She waited, tapping her nails on the counter until it was done. She poured her cup, and took a large swig. Her eyes opened wide, pupils dilated, she started shaking. "Cofffffeeeeeeeee." She muttered. Haru sprinted from the kitchen, tearing up the hardwood flooring from her lunges. She looked at Kiku, who was laughing near a man she just killed. The man had been sliced open from his abdomen to his chest.
    "Gross." Was all Haru heard from Kiku.
    "Only one!?" Haru asked. "I have to stop the rest!?" Kiku nodded her head. Haru shook her head and prepared for her fight. She leaped into the crowd of men, dispatching as many as she could. Men were exploding away from her punches, flying into trees and breaking apart large rocks. Haru threw both hands to the ground. The earth beneath her began shift and changing shape. Large spike portruded from between the rocks and impaled several men. She drew the spikes down and created two large walls opposite each other. She brought the walls together, flattening ten or so men between them. She hoped from mens shoulders, twisting necks. Her enemies were diminishing by the dozens. Haru was about to deal another lethal punch until she saw a spear head coming through her side. A man with a shortened spear had caught her. She managed to break the blade off and jump back to the patio. She summoned Blinky and let him suck the wound until it stopped bleeding. She used his teeth to bite the wound shut.
    "Does yours need to be closed too, Kiku? From the looks of it, there are about 20 men I couldn't get."

Guard My House! 8SeRP8G
    WinterDornez
    WinterDornez

The Butler Assassin

The Butler Assassin

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by WinterDornez 9th October 2014, 4:40 am

Winter couldn't handle herself she looked at all of the carnage and her skin trembled. She was completely and utterly going mad. She couldn't stand all the mess of the carnage. it was far too much for her to handle. She bit down on her bottom lip so hard as she watched Haru destory some of the house and she couldn't help but feel the old butler's pain and she cursed Haru's untidyness. She looked at the remaining men and quickly pulled up her whips slashing through the men as one would take a scythe and slice through rows of wheat.  Her whips were sharp enough to cut the men's heads from their shoulders with little to no effort seeing as how weak these men were. With about five snaps of her whips she had her slaughter finished. When they were all dispacted Winter screamed loudly at how much of a mess there was.

She dismissed her wires and rushed up to the old butler "I'M BORROWING YOUR BROOMS, MOPS, AND ALL YOUR CLEANING SUPPLIES!! STAY OUT OF MY WAY OR I'LL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF!!" THe butler blinked and waved her to a closet and Winter immediately rushed to the closet pulling out a broom, a mop, and a bucket filled with all kinds of things. She filled the bucket with soapy water and rolled up her sleeves tucking her gloves into one of her vest's pockets. She went about with the broom sweeping up all of the body parts and corpses that were strung all around the house putting them all in a great big pile in the back yard of the house so they wouldn't be in the front. She continued to do this as fast as she could all the while muttering insanely to herself "Clean home, Master's much have a clean home, must clean, must clean. Butlers always keep the house clean..."

Wire Whip CD 1/5
    Razor Wire CD 2/2
    Grapple Wire CD 2/3
    Wire wall CD 1/3
    60/100% MP remaining

Last edited by WinterDornez on 2nd November 2014, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stats:
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 11th October 2014, 2:51 am

Kiku wiped the blood from her face with a spare handkerchief as she watched Winter frantically clean everything. Kiku didn't know why but for some unexplained reason she understood Winter's current obsession and wanted to help her get over it. She scanned the entry way to the house, which was still a disaster from Haru's sprinting. Damnit Haru She thought to herself, biting her lip. What can I say? How do I get to her? What would she respond to... Kiku's mind ran in circles unsure of what Winter meant to her. Up until now her social life consisted of enemies and Haru, which was a relationship she had yet to fully define. Adding another person to the mix wasn't going to help. Winter sprints by her. "Wait!" Kiku demanded. She didn't have a follow up prepared and Winter was now staring at her, waiting for what she had to say. Reverting to what she knew how to do Kiku made eye contact with the butler of the house and shouted "Winter! Quit cleaning this pussy willow's house and go make me some coffee. Someone who doesn't have the strength to defend his master's abode doesn't deserve your assistance. Oh, and I almost forgot." Kiku broke eye contact, jumped in the air, and grew a gigantic honest smile. "Please and thank you!" Kiku's demeanor returned to normal, she turns around and walks out of the front door with a sense of fulfillment. This place is seriously clean now... I need to bring her everywhere. Like, EVERYWHERE.
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 17th October 2014, 4:58 am

Haru leaned against a wall and watched winter run around the house. She was dashing in between rooms and outside. SHe looked to see WInter dragging bodies around the house. Haru looked around at the cleaned house. It was immaculate. Every inch had been cleaned by Winter. Haru slowly shifted toward a wall, lifted a single hand and placed it on the wall. "CRASH SLAP!" She screamed. The wall seemed to expand and exploded in the house. Haru fell to the ground laughing, enjoying the destruction. The butler hadn't made an appearance from the noise. Haru bolted out of the door, crashing it as she walked by.
    "Do you think they are done guys?" Haru looked around outside. All of the bodies had been disposed of. The only remnants of their battle was a bloodied battle field. Haru looked over her shoulder and noticed that Kiku and Winter weren't behind her. SHe walked in the house, stepping over the rubble she had created again, and ran around looking for them. She meandered to a window and looked out. She peered over the hill and saw another swarm of bandits. Haru terrifyingly adorable smile crept across her face.
    "Ha ha ha. Just another blood bath." She muttered to herself. Haru ran around the house, found Kiku and Winter in another room, and dragged them to the window. "Okay, okay okay! This will be fun again. Let's Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spock to see who gets to kill them!" Haru was bouncing up and down with excitement at this coming fight.

Last edited by Haruhi Kanashimi on 21st October 2014, 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Guard My House! 8SeRP8G
    WinterDornez
    WinterDornez

The Butler Assassin

The Butler Assassin

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by WinterDornez 17th October 2014, 6:21 pm

Winter had managed to make the house much more intact than it had been before and she was very proud of herself. She wanted to do more, but she was stopped by Kiku and listened to the girl as if she was the only voice in the world. Winter really didn't know why she did this, but something in the essence of her soul told her she needed to listen. When Kiku told her to make coffee Winter nodded her head lightly falling back into her perfect routine "Yes Miss Kiku." she said softly before she walked into the kitchen and began to make the coffee. She heard the other explosions and her heart leapt with panic her butler instincts taking over, but she was still preoccupied with her previous task.

When Haru dragged her and Kiku into the other room to see yet another group of annoying bandits. She giggled to see Haru's excitement and shrugged her shoulders "I don't know that particular game, but the two of you can compete to see who takes care of these pieces of cannon fodder. Please you two can compete for this group." Her mind went back to the crashes that she had heard earlier and she couldn't help but want to rush into the room and fix whatever Haru had broken. She hoped that Kiku would be the one to win out so she could go and fix whatever had been broken without any possible reprecussions. Her fingers tarted to flex and she started to get a bit antsy about her plight, but she portrayed a calm face.

Wire Whip CD 2/5
    Grapple Wire CD 3/3
    Wire wall CD 2/3
    60/100% MP remaining

Last edited by WinterDornez on 2nd November 2014, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stats:
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 21st October 2014, 3:15 am

The bright orange hue from the sun made Kiku squint as she looks out at the crowd of thieves, thinking what a hassle they would be. Kiku looked over to Haru, who was excitedly staring at Kiku with her right hand clumped into a fist resting on the palm of her left hand. Kiku, not understanding this gesture, punched Haru's hand with hers. "Do I win?"
    "What the hell was that?! I said rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spock! Not who can punch who's hand first!"
    "Well I don't know what that is and I definitely don't want to go fight those guys. Why don't you just go do it? And I'll even make it interesting for you."
    "Interesting like I get to punch you in the face? Because I really wanna punch you in the face right now. Actually can I just punch you in the face? It's only fair, you did punch my hand."
    "N-no, what? No. You explode stuff with your fist, and you want to punch me in the face? No. Listen, geeze, if you beat all of them before I wake up from my nap I will do any one thing that you tell me to do. Except let you punch me in the face. Or any physical harm to me in general actually. Other than that anything goes." A catty smile slips onto Haru's face as she slowly turns back to the window, gazing out towards the approaching crowd. Kiku sits down with her back against the wall and her legs fully extended, crossing her arms behind her head she instantly falls asleep and begins to snore obnoxiously loud.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st October 2014, 3:15 am

The member 'Kikuchiyo Mifune' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! StrongMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! Boss Guard My House! WeakMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster Guard My House! NormalMonster [img:e397]https://i1256.photobucket.com/
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 31st October 2014, 5:14 am

Haru turned around to Kiku who was sleeping. "All of them!" She screamed gesturing to the thousands of bandits rushing the house. Haru walked out of the back door and stood on the patio. "Fine....... Gate of Emergence...open!" She screamed. Harus aura erupted from her body. She raised her hands, looking at her engorged veins. "Real power.... it is quite the site isn't it. Body, don't fail me." Haru had used her crash magic to break her bodies natural limiters and release her next level of strength, that of a strong B-rank mage. Haruhi leaped from the balcony into the midst of the hoard of bandits. When , at last, several meters above them, she let out a bellowing "SINK HOLE!" and landed driving her fists into the ground. The bandits within about 25 feet flew away from the immense pressure and eruption of rock around her. "Crash Marathon!" She screamed. Harus speed increased again, allowing her to dart between bandits. She attacked and removed several, clotheslining them with the skill of a wrestler. Whiplash of a magnitude of pure granite hitting the back of the head. She swept mens knees, giggling at the sound of knees cracking. "Psella Rush!" Haru yelled, pushing both hands outward and flailing men around.

Haru was breathing heavily at this point. SHe wasn't done. "Not until all of my power is gone..." Haru begged for more strength as she raised her hand and called out "Eradicate the world around me. Leave no trace." Harus ball of pure crash magic was a petrifying sight. She reared back and hurled it at a large group of men. Upon striking, a mist of blood hazed the grounds. She immediately called upon Blinky and swirled him around, smashing the skulls of all in it's reach. She flailed her vacuum several times, allowing him to eat the corpses of the already deceased. She crashed the bodies in the vacuum and used the bone shards as ammo for Blinkys "Spit turret". She held his mouth out and waved it across the field, creating mass carnage to the front assault. She dismissed Blinky and struck her signature position. "Crash Style: 8 Palms" Haru jolted toward 8 men and struck them right through the hearts. She pulled her fingers from the last mans, and whipped it around, erupting a mans head in the process.

Haru had finally been restrained by many men. Her arms her held tight and head was held back. Haru kneeled enough to leap in the air. "Heavens Crash!" She spun around and threw all of the mens weight into another groups. Haru cleared the dust and was well beyond her limit at this point. Haru placed both hands on the ground. "One last try.....Absolute...Deformation!" She screamed. She raised two large rock walls in front of her. She slammed them both down on several men before raising them and continuing the process. She cleared several hundreds of men this way, pools of blood gathering at her feet.

Haru fell to her knees. Her eyes had glazed over. She fell to her stomach, face lying in a puddle of her enemies remains. "How many..... how many must I kill before you stop......"

Guard My House! 8SeRP8G
    WinterDornez
    WinterDornez

The Butler Assassin

The Butler Assassin

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by WinterDornez 3rd November 2014, 2:32 am

Winter watched as Haruhi went out to single handedly face off against thousands of the bandits they were sent here to defend the house from. She watched Haruhi with growing respect and she finally couldn't take it any longer. She looked to Kiku and spoke "My lady. I must insist we go out there and help Haruhi. She is strong, but no one not even she can take so many enemies on her own. We have to help her."

When she was finished with her speech she looked out the window and saw that haruhi was truly on her last limbs. She needed no further reason and she rushed outside. As she arrived on the scene she pointed her index and middle finger focusing her magic she shot a wire bullet into the crowd killing one of the bandits instantly. With him dispatched she held her left had behind her back while her right hand swipped forward the razor wires cutting through several more bandits.

Now that winter was on the scene she was attracting a lot of attention away from Haruhi hopefully giving her enough room to breath. Winter wasn't finished here however she began to focus her magic into her fingers weaving and tangling wires between her fingers. it took only a moment for her to complete her pattern and with her magic she caused the wires to grow throwing these out onto the bandits for 30 meters. As the web was thrown the bandits were sliced and cut several dying from the initial impact. Winter wasn't done here however with her web woven she leapt onto the strands and rushed towards the center where Haruhi sat in the only true safe spot. As she ran her hands were held fingers pointing towards the sky and wires were starting to cover them forming viscious looking claws. As Winter arrived she stood on the wires facing the now halved army "Don't worry Miss Haruhi. I'm here." she said as she stood her ground ready to engage anyone foolish enough to try to come into the web of wires.

Razor Wire CD Begin
    Wire Bullet CD Begins
    Wire Web CD Begin
    Wire Claws D start
    Wire Whip CD 3/5
    Wire wall CD 3/3
    20/100% MP remaining

Stats:
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 8th November 2014, 4:07 am

Kiku awoke. With the faint memory of a failed appeal she stretched her arms over her head and let out a big yawn "AWWwwwwwwhhhhhhhh..." Kiku looked around the house for Winter with no success. "Coffee." She twitched. The sound of crashing mountains and slicing blades drew her outside. Kiku squinted and placed her hand over her eyes to block the sun. In the distance she could make out Haru kneeling in the middle of a gigantic web made out of metal wires. Winter was standing beside her, poised and ready to fight. "WINTER!" Kiku's shout went unnoticed. "COFFEEEEEEEE!!!!! EFREET!!!" Kiku shouted, sprinting towards the crowd of men, who were at this time completely focused on Haru and Winter. Her right and left arms were instantly lit ablaze. First, Kiku started off by scratching the men's legs and she darted between them, leaving a trail of blazing heels, calves, and thighs. Next, after making sure she was far enough away from the house, Kiku called upon her heritage to bring forth a cold storm that showered the thieves with spears of ice. Kiku jumped on-top of one man's head to get a better look around, which gave her the insight that she had gotten lost in the crowd and was now in the middle of a huge group. Jumping from head to head with a handspring here and a mid-air cartwheel there she managed her way to Haru and Winter. Translucent icicles fell from the clouds, slicing and crashing down into the thieves around the three girls. "I made it... Where's my coffee!?" Kiku spouted. More than a quarter of the enemy forces remained as the ice rained down on them.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 6:29 pm