Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guard My House!

Gazette Oshiro
    Gazette Oshiro

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Tamer
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Iron Maker Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard My House! Empty Guard My House!

Post by Gazette Oshiro 28th September 2015, 3:35 pm

Admin wrote:Job: Guard My House!
    Player Requirements: At least one C rank mage. 250 Words Each minimum, 20 Posts Minimum.
    Job Requirements:
    Must not be below C rank, Keep the house safe and do not let any items be stolen,
    Job Location:
    Peace Village
    Job Description:
    "Hello there, mage. I'm Mr. Watson, one of the richest businessmen in Fiore. I have a house in Peace Village which is under threat. Some thieves are trying to steal my prized possessions, and I'm not there to protect my household, for I am on a business trip to another country. Please, guard my lot for a day, and I'll promise to give some reward. Don't get yourself hurt, alright?"
    Enemies:
    Thieves
    These guys aren't really powerful, so taking care of them is rather easy. They can show up in small to somewhat large groups, so be weary.
    Weak; 3
    Normal; 5
    Strong; 10
    Reward: 2,000 jewels

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magic
    Guard My House! U8CcDQ9

Guard My House! SssUKje
    Completed Jobs
    D: 6 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0
    Guest wishes they were this cool.
    Gazette Oshiro
    Gazette Oshiro

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard My House! Empty Re: Guard My House!

Post by Gazette Oshiro 28th September 2015, 4:05 pm

Gazette was twiddling her thumbs in front of the job board. She'd done enough D ranked jobs. She was ready for some real challenges. She didn't want to stick with the simple and easy stuff forever, and she figured now was the time to start taking more difficult jobs. Though, she was wary about taking a job on by herself. She could get in some serious trouble, hurt, or even killed if she wasn't careful!

"Hmph." She hummed out loud, "It's not easy to tell which one of these will be just difficult enough to be a challenge, without getting myself killed." She tapped her chin, looking at the C ranked jobs. It didn't seem like such a hard task, but she was having a terrible time trying. All of them looked like they could really go one way or another. It seemed there were worst and best case scenarios for every job on the board, and usually worst case meant someone too strong showed up and put her in the dirt. It was a scary thought.

She didn't want to be to forward and ask someone to go along with her, especially not Eliot, she'd embarrassed herself enough when they first met. Enough for a lifetime and then some. She thought she was going to die of embarrassment, if that's even possible. Maybe one of the other newcomers would also enjoy a good challenge. Perhaps the other young girl, Gazette couldn't quite remember her name. No, she'd be too embarrassed to ask without even knowing her name.

WC: 259

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magic
    Guard My House! U8CcDQ9

Guard My House! SssUKje
    Completed Jobs
    Leivinia Rikou
    Leivinia Rikou

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Matter Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leivinia Rikou 29th September 2015, 2:10 am

"Huh? Is that a C rank wizard?" Leivinia peeked curiously from behind the potted plant. There were many strong looking wizards roaming around the guild, and she couldn't find any familiar faces. While she didn't know the girl looking at the job request board, she saw an opportunity.

"Everyone else who joined on that day is taking their C Rank exams, huh?" she silently wondered. "If I take a C Rank job, then doesn't that mean I'm on the level of a C Rank Wizard? I wouldn't even need to take the exam!" With a sinister grin Leivinia leaped from behind the potted plant and crept up right behind the girl.

"My name is Leivinia and we are now taking a job together," she stated matter-of-factly. With great finesse, her arm reached out and picked up a job request as if it were a flower. "This job is the one we are doing," she further clarified. She didn't even read the flyer; instead, she proudly huffed her chest and showed it to the girl whom would be her partner on this job.

It seemed easy enough, right? Watch some dude's house for the weekend. He probably had a television and a lot of snack food and even a bathroom. Leivinia would soak in the bath until she was a prune while this girl would fight off any dangerous bandits! And at the end of the day, Leivinia would be a C Rank Wizard by default.

"My name is Leivinia," she introduced herself with a nod. "You should say your name as well."
    Gazette Oshiro
    Gazette Oshiro

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gazette Oshiro 29th September 2015, 7:38 am

Almost like she could read Gazette's mind, the small blonde girl appeared. She scared Gazette for a moment, but when she looked at the little girl, her heart melted again. She was adorable, and she certainly made picking a job look easy. If that wasn't good enough, she was also demanding to come along with her. Gazette had to stop herself from squealing.

"Oh, Leivinia, right. We came here the same day, I'm Gazette." She said, reaching out for what looked like a handshake, but instead she wrapped her arm around the little girl and brought her in for a hug. Picking the little one up Gazette let out tears of joy.

"Thank you so much for your help picking out a job I thought I was gonna be here forever just looking for one! It means so much to me! You're the best friend a girl could ask for!" She spewed, talking a mile a minute. Now that they had a job to do, they couldn't stick around the guild hall all day, they had some hardcore house sitting to do. She just hoped that the little girl could pull her weight, Gazette wasn't entirely sure what the extent of the girl's magic was.

"Anyway," She said, letting the girl down and clearing her throat. "We should get going to peace town, less the house be robbed before we even get there." She took a moment to check and make sure she had everything she might need in her knapsack, then she motioned for Leivinia to follow.

"Come on, we should be able to make it to the station in time to get the next train!"

Magic
    Guard My House! U8CcDQ9

Guard My House! SssUKje
    Completed Jobs
    Leivinia Rikou
    Leivinia Rikou

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Matter Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leivinia Rikou 30th September 2015, 11:42 am

"Waaaahh!" Leivinia cried as she was lifted off the ground and thrown around like a dog. "Why do you have such masculine strength!?" Her face was pale by the time she was set down and it seemed like they were traveling to Peace Town via train. At least they would get there in the same day, unlike a certain Dragon Slayer that was afraid of trains.

"Whew!" She gave out a sigh of relief as they arrived to the train station. The next train was leaving in twenty minutes, so it wasn't too close of a call. There weren't too many passengers yet either so they could even get a nice seat! Things were going smoothly and for a C Rank Job this seemed too easy. That's when she jinxed it.

*POP!*

Leivinia turned her head to the side, dazed from the deafening noise which had just exploded out. It looked like some thug in a ski mask was holding somebody hostage and was barking things out such as 'nobody get on that train!' Well, if this was the only thing that went wrong today, they were still in good shape. "Somebody should put a job request up for that," she whispered to Gazette as she walked to the train.

"Don't take another step!" the man still had his gun on the hostage, but was staring holes into Leivinia. "I'll shoot him! I'll shoot you! Don't get on that train!!" The twelve year old girl didn't even blink as she took another step and was now just outside the sliding door of the locomotive.
    Gazette Oshiro
    Gazette Oshiro

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gazette Oshiro 30th September 2015, 2:39 pm

They were making good time getting to the train station, getting there a good bit before their train was scheduled to depart. She was pleased, and figured maybe they had time to get some snacks before boarding. However, their departure became delayed when a man fired a weapon into the air, his arm around the neck of another young man.

Leivinia boldly tried to ignore him, and he threatened to kill both of them. Gazette knew she couldn't just sit by and let this unfold. She had to do some negotiating, again.

Gazette let out a sigh and covered her face with her left palm, her right hand holding tight to her knapsack. Her world was in that bag, almost everything she owned. It was not in jest that she released the bag with a heavy sigh. It was another one of these days. Her gaze quickly shot towards the gunman, her expression unimpressed.

"I swear, I can't go anywhere anymore without a man trying to wave a weapon in my face." She added with a humph. She crossed her arms and shot a disappointed scowl towards the man. "Listen here, sir. I don't know what kind of grief you're going through, but let's not take it out on an innocent bystander. You can still stop this before it escalates." She pleaded, wanting to keep anyone from getting hurt. She didn't want to, but she was ready to put the hurt on this guy. They were kind of in a hurry, and he was holding them up.

Magic
    Guard My House! U8CcDQ9

Guard My House! SssUKje
    Completed Jobs

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:23 am