Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Raiding the farmlands!

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil's Chimera
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1118.75

Raiding the farmlands! Empty Raiding the farmlands!

Post by Nakiya 10th August 2014, 5:14 pm

job information:

They had been called to the front again... well, at least the same requester called on them again to murder, loot and do as they damned well pleased to the farmlands connecting the Caravan's they had raided before. Apparently, the "Reaper King" or whatever thought his men were ready to handle the big times. 

"If they were so damned ready... why the hell do they need us?"
    She demanded, bringing her hand up in front of her mouth and yawning widely, stretching her arms up above her head and sighing as they stopped not too far away from the small farm they were about to attack.

"Think they'll have any wizards to fight us this time? Last time was kiiiind of boring...I think Kuro had all the fun..."
    She said, placing her hands on her hips, looping a finger around the key of the hunting dog and pulling it into her hand. With a sigh, she brought the key before her.

"I summon thee from the darkness of the Celestial World. Come forth, Canes Venaticii! Gamma, Delta!"
    A magic circle formed onto the ground before her, widening and spilling out shadows that soon began to form the shape of the twin hunting dogs. Both were in their animal forms once more, their flesh still seeming to rot in different places, bones exposed, teeth bared and red eyes focused on those that would be their targets.

"I suggest we start with this one...  and make our way down the mountain."
    She told her companion, looking over at Za'cha.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raiding the farmlands! 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Raiding the farmlands! Empty Re: Raiding the farmlands!

Post by Za'cha 21st August 2014, 12:11 am

Za’cha frowned as he looked out across the farmlands from their vantage point above. “Absolutely pointless…” he muttered under his breath. When Nakiya appeared to ask him a question about this “Reaper King” and his men he simply shrugged. “Perhaps the arsehole thinks we’re his minions. Wouldn’t surprise me really from someone styling themselves as something as clichéd as a Reaper King.” He said.

He shrugged once more when the question of anything fun to fight came up. “Given the area… I sincerely doubt it. Look at these people. They can just about afford the taxes the governments impose on them… they may have a few mercenaries but nothing good.” Said the human even as Nakiya summoned forth the Canis Twins. He gave the rotting dogs a once over before shaking his head. “Still prefer their human forms… smell better for one.” He said before giving a little bow to Nakiya. “As you say Princess.” Said Za’cha as he followed her down the mountain.

As they got closer to the farmlands in question, the human frowned even more so. “We’re sure we’re in the right place?” he asked as he peered at the farms in question. “This place looks like its only just getting by… can’t be that much here worth raiding other than senseless destruction… If that’s this Reaper Kings M.O. then I’m disappointed. One cliché after another with this guy…” he said with a sigh.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raiding the farmlands! Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st August 2014, 12:11 am

The member 'Za'cha' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Raiding the farmlands! StrongMonster
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Nakiya 21st August 2014, 5:40 pm

Nakiya shrugged as she walked towards the farm. She really didn't care if they were barely making it  by. Apparently, they had pissed off the wrong people, and she was a testament to that fact.

"I doubt there's actually anything of interest here besides the crops these farmers are growing. I bet that once we get rid of them, they'll have... new tenants... take over the farm who are more loyal to the reaper guy."

A sadistic smirk crossed her face as they stepped passed the front gate.

"Personally, im here to watch it all burn."
    She stated before a cry escaped her lips as a sudden fireball found it's mark against her chest. The fire burned through her sleeve and a good amount of her shirt, causing her to grown and glare at the man that had attacked her out of no where. The Wizard stood ina fighting ready stance, two more fireballs hovering above his hands, ready to be thrown at the two intruders again.

"We know who you work for! Leave here immediately!"
    Just then, Gamma leaped out from behind a bail of hay, leaping at the wizard who dared to attack his mistress, biting down hard on the man's leg and tugging on him, dragging him off of his feet, causing the two fireballs to dissipate with the lack of magic to sustain them. Delta on the other hand howled loudly to alert the two of another wizard which he approached ferociously, his teeth bared, what was left of his hair raised

Spoiler:

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 22nd August 2014, 2:57 am

Za’cha sighed. “I suppose so. Still… seems like a waste of time. I mean, seriously… preying on tiny farmsteads… that’s bandit work.” He said, annoyance in his voice made clear. As they passed the first gate and Nakiya came literally under fire, the human couldn’t help but give a short chuckle. “Oh the timing on that one…” he said before regarding the fire mage that had now become one of the Dark Hounds chew toys. When the second dog alerted the pair to another mage, he rolled his shoulders and headed off in that direction. “I’ll let you play with hotstuff.” He called over before swerving to the side as a large clod of rock hurled at him.

The Ex-Quip mage looked over at the demonic dog. “Go help your brother. I’ve got this guy handled.” He said, not sure if the mutt would do as he was told or not since Pride wasn’t the one talking to him, but the human. He regarded the Earth mage for a moment as he thought through his options before sighing. “I really should get stuff made for general use…” he said before becoming cloaked in black smoke, arcing with purple lightning. “Hidden Saber, Shadowsworn.” He intoned, the Earth Mage hurling spikes of stone towards him that were then shattered as the clouds broke revealing the tail on the armour writhing in front of Za’cha.

Underneath the helm he smirked. “Oh I love it when that happens.” He said before pointing his sword at the mage. “You know who we are, so here’s your one chance. Run. If you don’t… well, you’ll be dead.” He said. The Earth mage looked at him for a moment before forming magic circles. Za’cha sighed. “They never want to run. Oh well… Crescent Wave!” he called out, swinging his saber and sending a dark wave of magic towards the enemy. He quickly began to follow behind the ever growing arc. The Earth Mage formed a quick barrier that was soon decimated by the wave, and through the smoke debris, Za’cha’s armoured form burst through, his sword swinging through the mage. He looked down at the bisected corpse and sighed. “That wasn’t even fun.” He complained before looking towards Nakiya. “You having any better over there? Mine was kinda boring.”

Spoiler:

Theme AMV:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 22nd August 2014, 6:27 pm

Delta just growled as Za'cha as he was given an order to do something else, however was hesitant to snap at him, knowing all too well who was trapped within that body. He stepped back away from the wizard, though didn't go and rejoin Gamma. Maybe he shouldn't have alerted them and taken on his prey himself...

Gamma held his pray down , shaking his head every now and then to cause the screaming man to lose his balance and fall again. The dogs red eyes were locked on the fire mages as he began t throw one fire spell after another onto the dog, causing him to growl and whine through clamped teeth. Nakiya didn't waste time helping her spirit however, retrieving the Ten No Toguchi from her side and walking over to the fire mage, pointing the hilt down at his chest and effortlessly activating it, causing the blade to grow until it pierced straight through his chest.

She was sure to miss his heart though, using the blade to cut a line down the man's chest and even through the man's intestines. The man's cry of pain at being stabbed didn't last long as the ability was taken from him as his body quickly began to die.

"Son of a bitch you ruined my shirt..."
    The red haired mage growled angrily as she leaned over the man, pulling out her sword and digging her hand deeply into the now open chest cavity. She felt his ribs and maneuvered her way around them, grabbing onto the man's heart and pulling it out of his chest, bringing it up to her lips as she took a large bite, letting the blood flow down freely onto the man's face. The last thing he saw, would be the redhead and the dog eating him alive before he died.

She chewed on the piece of the heart, taking another bite before tossing it to Gamma. It was alright,there was SOME magical energy there... but she had definitely tasted better. She licked at her bloody fingers whenever Za'cha turned to look at her. She had blood smeared all over her face, dripping down onto her already ruined shirt.

"Didn't put up much of a fight... but there was just enough magic energy to make that worth while.."
    She said with a sadistic smirk as she heard Gamma now having a field day chomping down on his prey, Delta running passed the now downed mage to join his master. He couldn't eat the prey Gamma had caught, it wouldn't be fair.

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 23rd August 2014, 11:42 am

Za'cha flicked his tail in mild annoyance and exasperation at the sight of Nakiya covered in blood. "Alright, I've got to ask... the whole eating people thing... was that cus of the scientists or were you always that twisted?" he asked with a sigh and shaking his head. "It's just so... clichéd for a Dark Mage to eat people." sighed Za'cha before he looked at the downed Earth Mage closer, inspecting the corpses remains. "Oh that's bloody annoying..." he sighed before he looked towards Nakiya and beckoned her over to check out the Mark on the right hand of the mage. "These farmers got a hold of some newbies from Blue Pegasus." he grumbled.

The armoured warrior began to look around the farmlands before muttering under his breath. "Lets get this over and done with before more of these bloody Pegasi turn up. As much as I'm sure you want to build up your rep, I doubt getting thrown into a Pegasus cell is a good way to do it. Especially since they'd take our Keys off of us." he said with an even deeper frown under the helmet. He clutched his head as Pride took over. The helmets left eye glowed a blood red.

"Removal of my key may not remove me from Za'cha, but given the situation, I would much prefer not being "cleansed" by their magi. Let us move on with this mission. Sooner this farm is razed to the ground, the sooner we can leave and avoid any further entanglements." ordered the Dark Spirit.

Theme AMV:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd August 2014, 11:42 am

The member 'Za'cha' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Raiding the farmlands! StrongMonster
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 25th August 2014, 10:26 pm

Spoiler:

Nakiya looked at Za'cha in annoyance at the question. Who was he to question what she ate? frankly why did he even care if it was cliche or not? She had grown to enjoy the taste of her own kill.

"I might not have eaten people  if it weren't for them. Do you really think they would spend what little cash they had on food for me? Please. They fed me the left overs, my predecessors that failed to meet expectations, remains of traitors... "
    she started listing them off one her hand, thinking back to her days in the lab. There were all kind of freaky human experiments there, and not many of them were deemed as successful.

Her attention shifted to Pride once he took over, falling silent as she spoke and nodding with a light sigh.

"You're right, I don't think Zargan would appreciate becoming the king of light dragons either."
    She agreed as she retrieved the key belonging to the twin dogs.She waited for them to turn their attention to her, meaning that their hunger was sated before sending them back to the Celestial Spirit World. She put the key away before drawing the key of the fox once more.

"I summon thee from the flames of the Celestial World. I beckon you to my side, Vulpeca!"
    She chanted as a large funnel of fire was created before her. Once more, the fire fox stepped out of his gate, shedding the flames from his body as if they were nothing but wind brushing his clothing. He opened his fan and instantly began fanning his face as he turned to face his mistress, quickly putting it away as he knelt down before Nakiya, his eyes still clearly on Pride however.

"you're awfully quiet Vulpix. I have another job for you. I want you to start by burning the farmhouse, kill anyone inside. We'll start with the barn."
    She ordered, earning a nod from the fiery fox who was all too happy to leave Pride's presence. 
    Meanwhile, a couple of mages from Blue Pegasus stepped out of the barn just as the earth began to shake underneath their feet. Both mages were holding hands with their free hands extended forward, magic circles apparent there as they cast their spells.

"... Pride MOVE!"
    She ordered the spirit as she attempted to run out of the way of the earthen spikes that began coming up from the ground.

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 26th August 2014, 2:10 am

Pride couldn’t help but smirk as the fox remained silent when in his presence. “The fox simply knows that I detest the sound of its voice at times.” He explained to Nakiya before beginning to walk towards the barn. When her cry came out, he glanced in the opposite direction that she was diving to, noting the earthen spikes rushing towards them. “Interesting choice.” He mused before a grey smoke arcing with blue lightning engulfed him. “Darkwarp Raiment.” He intoned. Just as the spikes were about to collide with him, he burst from the smoke and rose into the sky, looking down upon the earth below and the twin mages.

“A single pair is a mere happenstance… but two pairs of two…” mused Pride as he looked down towards Nakiya. “I believe we can conclude that we were expected girl.” He called down before regarding the two magi once more. With a burst of speed he streaked down towards them, Hidden Saber becoming wreathed in the same grey and blue smoke. “Martyrblade.” He invoked, a wicked scythe appearing in his hands instead of the longsword. As he streaked down, he swept his scythe through the Earth Mage as the fool tried to run after realising what was coming.

Theme AMV:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 7th September 2014, 5:06 pm

Nakiya lost her balance when Pride suddenly vanished, having been aiming to push him out of harms way. An act that was apparently not needed when the possessed human appeared in the sky. Nakiya on the other hand, fell flat on her face, new tears in her beautiful skirt. At first, she pouted, but that pout quickly turned into a look of pure anger.

"This... was my favorite outfit..."
    She growled softly as she pushed herself back up to her feet, dusting her hands off onto the damaged skirt (which now revealed a frilly purple panty line). She took her sword hilt from her belt again as she darted forward. She didn't care if Pride wanted this kill, or what his opinion was on the fact that this was a trap. She was going to kill the bastards!

She darted towards the two mages, weaving left and right to avoid the barrage of earth magic being thrown at her. She wasn't very physically strong, not very fast either, but she was pissed, and her outfit already ruined so the new tears and blood stains only fueled her anger. When she got to a close enough range, she extended her blade once more, leaping up onto a rock that landed in front of her and using it as momentum to lunge at one of the mages, slashing down across his chest.

Meanwhile, Vulpix had already made it into the barn, changing into his fox form where his body was suddenly ablaze with fire. The small spirit of fire then began to leap and roll throughout the barn, lifting the wood, the hay, and anything he could get his fiery little paws on until the entire barn began to dance with his fire.

Spoiler:

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 8th September 2014, 12:41 pm

Pride blinked as Nakiya took out the Earthen mage that he had been heading towards, and then blinked again at the sight her torn skirt revealed. Za'cha took control, using the momentary distraction that the Dark mage had unintentionally created. With a twitch of his wings, he changed course for the Fire Mage, striking at them with a sweep of the scythe. They parried it with a burst of fire that blunted its course for a moment, and instead of bisecting them, merely severed a leg instead.

The Fire mage fell to the floor crying out in agony before Za'cha landed next to, and on top of the mage. He looked down at her for a moment, his boot on her heaving chest. He put the scythes blade to her throat, commanding her attention. "Who tipped you off to us mage?" he asked of her, shifting his boot to her leg so as to apply pressure to the wound to stem the blood loss. No sense in her bleeding to death before she can talk.

The Fire Mage from Blue Pegasus looked at the armoured Dark Mage before speaking. "The train station manager..." she croaked out, causing Za'cha to groan before looking over towards Nakiya. "Oi! Seems you got your wish after all! Seems your fox missed one of them, back at that train job." he called over before looking down at the mage girl for a moment, frowning beneath his helmet.

"Grhmm... can you use your magic girl?" he asked her, a pallid of confusion crossing her features before she nodded. "Then use it on your stump of a leg. If you're lucky, you'll live through this, and can send a message to your guild. That message is simple. Don't come after us. If you do, you're as good as dead. No more survivors." he told her before heading back towards Nakiya, leaving the Fire Mage lying on the ground, confusion written across her face before she did as suggested. He looked at Nakiya as he approached her. "We're leaving that one alive." he said, hiking a thumb at the fire mage. "A live messenger is worth more than a dead one. Terror and fear in a voice convey far more than a half-eaten corpse."

Theme AMV:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 10th September 2014, 3:19 pm

From behind the Blue Pegasus' guild wizards, the barn suddenly began smoking until fire began pouring out of every open window and door. The force of the fire shattering any remaining glass while the fire spread from the dried hay as if there was nothing that could stop it's spread. The small fiery fox came running out of the barn as he looked down at the dead body of the earth mage, leaping onto it and trailing fire all over the dead man's clothes. Then, his eyes stopped on the fire mage girl.

Nakiya shrugged at Za'cha's statement, glancing back at the fire mage herself and scoffing at the girl. How was it that such pathetic mages managed to bang her up to this point? IT didn't make any sense... She was more frustrated with her own lack of skill in this matter, than the fact that they had hit her... no... okay that was a lie, she was furious that they had ruined her outfit...

"Vulpix. I want you back here. Good job with the barn."
    Nakiya stated before the fox could leap onto the girl and set her ablaze. Reluctantly, Vulpix came running over while still in his fox form and  sat obediently next to Nakiya, looking up to her and awaiting her next order, but instead, she looked over to Za'cha.

"So now we can expect an ambush in the farm house. How do you think we should go about it? I could always just summon Zargan and be done with this entire place... In fact we could blow up a few neighboring farms too, for good measure of course."

She offered, bringing her hand up to her chin, truly pondering the use of the black dragon king.

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 11th September 2014, 3:20 am

Za'cha sighed at Nakiya's suggestion of using the dragon key. "There's making a mark on the world Princess, and then there's being a moron asking for trouble." he said bluntly. "Consider. We already have Blue Pegasus sending newbie mages after us here. What do you think would happen if say, they send some people here only to discover there is a massive crater where this village and several villages over once stood?" asked the Ex-Quip mage of the Summoner.

"They would consider you a much greater threat than they would if you kept Zargan secret. So far only two people are aware that you even have the Black Dragon Key... and I doubt very much they're about to go spreading the word given how much of a kicking they took." said Za'cha as he regarded the red-head, trying very hard to not look at the revealing areas of her ruined school girls uniform.

"Always have a trump card up your sleeve... you reveal to the world you have Zargan, and everyones going to be coming knocking at your door. And I'm not just talking about the Legal Guilds here... let's be honest, not all the people in Savage Skull are exactly what I would call trustworthy." he said, casting his eyes across the farmland. "Besides... you really think the Dragon would be very pleased that you summoned him for a few pathetic scraps of farm-land? Don't know about you, but I'm not exactly ready to tangle with him when he's pissed off."

His thoughts returned to the question of the barn. "Now, as for the barn... how fast is your fox? We could smoke them out, run a ring of fire around the barn with only one gap for them to come out from... and thats when we cut them down. The ring of fire would probably also set the barn itself on fire too, so unless they have a Fire Slayer in their ranks here, I think we'd be sorted."

Theme AMV:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 12th September 2014, 7:59 pm

She couldn't help but roll her eyes as she sighed at Za'cha's response, lowering her hands and placing them on her hips as she returned her full attention to the mage next to her.

"Yeah yeah I get the point... the last thing I want is to face that stupid Wizard Saint again... that came out of no where... all right... I"ll keep Zargan in my back pocket for now."
    She stated as she kept her eyes on the farm house, reaching down to her key set and giving her keys a twirl before taking in a deep breath.

"Vulpix is an extremely fast spirit. I think this plan of yours might just work, with a little help."
    She brought her set of keys forward, holding the keys of the twin hunting dogs before her. This would be one of her first attempts at summoning two spirits at once.

"Vulpix! Do as Za'cha said, create a large ring of fire around the barn and smoke them out. In the meantime, the twins will make sure they go where they are supposed too."
    She stated with a mischevious smirk, a dark circle appearing before her as she began her chant.

"I summon thee from the darkness of the Celestial World. I beckon you to my side at ones, Canes Venatici! Key of the Twin hunting dogs!"
    It took more time than normal for the twin dogs to pass through the gate, though when they did, they appeared in their dog forms. Their flesh was decaying off of their bodies, revealing bone and muscle underneath, their jaws dripped a poisonous saliva as their blood red eyes focused on the task at hand, the barn. The two dogs darted forward with Vulpix in tow. Each dog leaped into the farm house from a different window, while Vulpix ran around the building, fire spewing from his mouth and paws as he ran, ensnaring the mages and farmers in their trap.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Nakiya on 17th September 2014, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 13th September 2014, 5:25 pm

"Sorry, too was that a tad too lecturey?" asked the Ex-Quip mage before shrugging. "You try spending your time with an analytical Dark Spirit in your skull twenty four seven, whilst also being a lore hound." he said before he watched her keep Vulpix around, and manage to summon out the Twins as well. He gave a low whistle of appreciation. "Nicely done... you holding up alright? You've never summoned two at once, to my knowledge anyways... Especially after taking a knock." asked Za'cha as he observed the trio of spirits carry out their orders. He dispersed his armour and weapon for the time being, content to stand back and observe the Spirits at work.

"So... you've got the Hunting Dogs, the Fox, the Lion, a Black Dragon, and Wrath. I miss anyone?" asked Za'cha before he glared to his side."Yes yes alright I'll ask her." he growled as he swatted the air beside himself before rolling his eyes. "Pride's curious as to how you managed to get a hold of Leo in the first place, let alone corrupt his Key. Bastard would ask himself, but he's too busy "overseeing" things apparently." said Za'cha with a snort.

The Ex-Quip mage would listen to Nakiya as she told her tale, whilst also keeping an eye on their surroundings in case any more Blue Pegasi turned up.

Theme AMV:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 15th September 2014, 2:18 pm

"This is the... first time I've tried to s...summon two spirits outside of tr...aining."
    She said, licking her lips as she focused on the three spirits now wreaking havoc in the farm house. Vulpix was having fun running a speedy circle around the house, igniting the grass and trees on fire, blocking their exit. While the hunting dogs ran into the building, Vulpix continued to breath fire onto the higher floors of the house, blocking the windows with flames and then waiting for the smoke to fish them out.

The twin hunting dogs, spread out once they were in the house, Delta staying on the main floor while Gamma leaped up to the higher floor. The dogs barked and snarled at the mages that had gathered in the house, their poisonous drool dripping down from their teeth and leaving holes in the floor as they walked menacingly forward. Of course, the mages fought back, something you could tell from the outside as the glass of the windows shattered from the wing mages while some of the fires began to be put out by the earth mages. Vulpix was quick however and ignited the areas that were extinguished.

"A... as for my spirits... you're missing one...I lost him b...but I'm... going to get him back. Would of been... ironic to have him here... Pegasus..."
    At this point, sweat was beading down the side of Nakiya's face, her breath quickly growing heavy from keeping both spirits summoned at the same time. She had to press on... she had to push her limits and test just how far she had come.

"and Leo... well, I can s...sense Spiritual Energy... I got him... in a raid...."
    She would have kept going, but her strength finally let up as all her spirits suddenly disappeared and Nakiya let herself fall back onto her butt, panting heavily as she cursed herself for letting her spirits slip.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Nakiya on 17th September 2014, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 15th September 2014, 5:00 pm

Za'cha watched the carnage that unfolded from his suggestion dispassionately. Yes he had come up with the idea to smoke and burn out the mages hiding within the barn, but it didn't mean he had to enjoy it. This was no test of mettle, no trial of combat... it was slaughter through and through. Nothing more than mindless death. The fact that this was also the first live-fire version of Nakiya calling out two keys at once also gave the man pause, and a reason to stay next to her as opposed to rushing towards the enemy... that and he doubted the fox or the hounds wouldn't "accidentally" try something.

He listened to the Dark Summoner as she mentioned a Spirit that had been taken from her, and chuckled at the irony that that particular spirit would have invoked here. "Aye, that would have been a sight to see." he mused before he watched her fall to her backside, and the three Spirits fade away into the darkness. Za'cha turned his attention back to the barn, bracing himself for anyone daring to come out from behind the burning timbers... instead he watched as the barn crashed down on itself, the fire having damaged several of the support beams and structure.

The human knelt down, pulling a flask out from under his robe. "Just water, but figured you could use that a little more than some whisky at the moment." he said, offering it to the girl as he surveyed the area around them. He narrowed his eyes as the fire from the barn began to slowly spread across the fields. "Well... let's hope the client wasn't too eager to start planting... think Vulpy went a tad overboard." said Za'cha as he offered Nakiya a hand up after she'd had her fill of the water, assuming she drank any.

Theme AMV:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 17th September 2014, 11:55 am

She swiped at the water that was offered to her and drank it in large gulps. She knew the water wouldn't help replenish her magic at all, it it did make her feel better none the less. She brought up her left arm and wiped at her lips, keeping her gaze away from Za'cha as she passed the flask back over to him.

"Thanks..."
    She grumbled as she brought her arm down once she was sure there was no water dripping down her face. She felt embarassed, both by the fact that she needed his help, and the fact that she hadn't been able to keep her spirits summoned for any extra length of time... she could have at least lasted a little bit longer to dismiss them herself and save face. She let out a sigh as she gently pushed herself back up to her feet, just as the farm house collapsed in on itself. With Za'cha's comment about Vulpix going overboard she smirked.

"Our contract does... state that he can... burn and use... as much power as he wants... I don't know... h... how Pride doesn't get along with Vulpix. They seem like they... they would make a great pair."
    She stated, taking in another deep breath before stepping towards the burning house. She got close enough to the flames that she could feel the heat without getting burned, her eyes scanning the destruction for any signs of someone surviving. It was too bad that little pegasus didn't get to see this. It would add that much more terror to the tale. Finally, she turned back to face Za'cha.

"Not much else to do here... unless we want to...  burn the fields too."
    She said with a shrug, not really knowing what the big bosses plans were.

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 17th September 2014, 4:19 pm

Za'cha rolled his eyes as Nakiya tried to not look at him. "Oh come on. You said it yourself. First time and all. Could have been worse... Could have knocked yourself unconscious from the effort." he said with a shrug, taking a drink of the water himself as he surveyed the damage. He followed her as she walked up to the burning remains. "Yeah... doubt that. Pride's more of a tap power kinda player. Precision and all that. This however..." he said, gesturing to the fires burning around them. "Well, by comparison, its like a dragon came by and just burped all over the place." said the mage as he tried to find a fitting analogy.

"That was the best you could come up with? A dragon burping? Tap power?" questioned Pride, Za'cha scowling at the Spirit. "Oh like you could come up with a better analogy on short notice eh?" he said, the Dark Spirit nodding. "I could have actually yes." Za'cha waved a hand dismissively towards the Spirit before he looked once more at the devastation. "Yeah, not much else to do here... want me to give you a lift Princess? Darkwarps gonna take a little while to recharge mind you." he said with a shrug.

Theme AMV:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 17th September 2014, 6:04 pm

She  still refused to look back at the other man, even though his words were meant to encourage her. She was MADE for this... how could she fail like this? She sighed again, but it quckly turned into a giggle at Za'chas comparison. A dragon's burp? This time she couldn't help but look over at him, a small smile on the coner of her lips as she laughed.

"A dragon's burp? Really?"
    She continued to giggle, shaking her head at the offer of being carried back to the guild hall. The last thing she wante was to lose even more dignity during this job. Besides, someone had to get back to 'the boss' and tell him of what happened here, and hopefully everything had been done up to snuff. In fact, she might ask him for extra pay because of the ambush.

"Thank you for the offer, but I think I'd rather walk back. Besides, there might be a clothing shop on the way... im sure they will be sympathetic to such a pretty face."
    She stated with a smile and a wink, turning and leading the way back towards the boss who had ordered the strike against the farmhouse.

"So walk with me while your magic gets back up."
    She offered, though frankly, she wouldn't complain to having him around... she felt like she might fall over at any given moment, so having someone to pick her up and take her home... well that didn't sound so bad at all.

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 18th September 2014, 2:31 pm

Za'cha looked over at Nakiya and smirked. "You look a lot better with a smile than that pouty frown." he said before he shrugged and followed the Dark Celestial Mage. "And I have no doubt you'll be able to persuade them." said the mage, raising an eyebrow as Pride merely shook his head. "What's your problem now?" he asked the Spirit. "You two... I will never understand the human need for flirting." he said, causing his host to stumble a little before rolling his eyes. "You're a right piece of work, you know that right?" he asked the Spirit, who refused to comment.

The human walked in silence for a while, pulling down his hood to let the air play about his head. He found himself looking up at the sky above them, the myriad lights blinking across the space above. "Hard to imagine... mages like you command the very stars themselves..." mused the Ex-Quip mage  as he walked. "And then there are Spirits that aren't the stars... one has to wonder just how it all came to pass in the first place." he said. "Most magic you can trace or guess its origins at. Slayers are taught their magic by their respective targets... Ex-Quip or Requip mages are... well, we're magically enhanced warriors mostly. Takeover magi experimented with taking on aspects of beings and beasts they found desirable... But Celestial Spirits..." he said with a sigh.

"Oh I've tried to ask Pride about it before you suggest it, but the bastard won't say a word about it... not even about his own Key. And I've found no records yet on how the Keys were forged in the first place, let alone how they managed to bind such beings to them." said Za'cha before he rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry, I tend to ramble. Force of habit."

Theme AMV:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 12:32 pm