Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Raiding The Raiders

Raiding The Raiders Empty Raiding The Raiders

Post by Guest 14th April 2022, 2:22 pm

I swear if I end up with a thousand tamers again...

12 x Desert Warriors
    10 x Beast Tamers
    1 x Sand Raider

Last edited by Shirayuki on 15th April 2022, 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Raiding The Raiders Empty Raiding The Raiders

Post by NPC 14th April 2022, 2:22 pm

The member 'Shirayuki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Raiding The Raiders OdAaNwh Raiding The Raiders NXDHjfc Raiding The Raiders R2fEWNz Raiding The Raiders OdAaNwh Raiding The Raiders OdAaNwh Raiding The Raiders OdAaNwh Raiding The Raiders OdAaNwh Raiding The Raiders R2fEWNz Raiding The Raiders R2fEWNz Raiding The Raiders R2fEWNz

Raiding The Raiders Empty Re: Raiding The Raiders

Post by Guest 14th April 2022, 2:34 pm

Let's have some friends for this one...

6 x Musketeer Soldat
    4 x Musketeer Fencer

Last edited by Shirayuki on 15th April 2022, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th April 2022, 2:34 pm

The member 'Shirayuki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Raiding The Raiders R2fEWNz Raiding The Raiders R2fEWNz Raiding The Raiders OdAaNwh

Post by Guest 16th April 2022, 6:50 am

There it was. A large camp that housed at least twenty or so warriors of different types, all wearing the colours and garb of Desierto. They had come to ruin the lands of Minstrel while pillaging and kidnapping those they came across. Honestly, it didn’t sound like a bad plan to the currently red haired woman, watching from a distance, her potent slayer senses allowing her to see from a great distance. In fact, it was such a great idea that Shirayuki had decided to turn the tables and do a little abducting of her own. She hadn’t told her employers that of course and had simply said she wished to fight for the honour of Minstrel, which she supposed was kind of true. Her mentee, the lovely sweet Aristotle, came from the country and the kitsune wanted to forge a stronger bond with her new ally and what better way to do so then help defend the girl’s country in her own way? Call her soft or whatever but Shirayuki still wished to do it regardless. Of course, there was another reason too. The Ironheart Pact had a massive amount of wealth and had been willing to pay her an awful lot of jewels.

“So, how’s it looking?” An accented voice uttered, taking a seat beside the mage.

“Like the perfect place for us to strike, if you girls are ready for it.” Shirayuki replied with a smile.

“Ready? These thugs are invading our country. Of course we are!” The fencer angrily stated, swinging her blade impatiently.

“Then summon them to the wagon and let’s discuss tactics.” The shapeshifter responded.

The fencer eagerly did just that and after five minutes or so, all ten of Shirayuki’s company were sitting in the large wagon, guns and blades polished and ready to go. There were six women with rifles, rather young and inexperienced by the looks of them but with a steel in their eyes that the kitsune couldn’t help but respect. They were prepared for what was to come and it would serve them well. Along with the gunners were four fencers, all wearing a rather flashy outfit and seemingly more confident in their abilities. Well, they had to be if they were wearing such garish gear. As for Shirayuki, or Shadow as she was known as by the people of Minstrel, she was wearing a standard mercenary’s outfit although it was rather revealing when it came to her chest, showing enough to perhaps put off her opponents. Of course, if things went well, they wouldn’t see her at all.

“Here’s the plan,” she started, her green eyes surveying the group, “The soldat’s are going to stay up here at the top of the hill and take out any beasts that they can see. There are more than a few tamers in the camp and the beasts have very little value to me. They may take more than a bullet or two, so don’t be afraid to let loose. Don’t shoot the tamers themselves though if you can help it. I want them alive.”

“Why?” one of the soldat’s interrupted, “We should kill them for daring to attack us!”

“Maybe but you are under my command and will follow my orders,”
    Shirayuki replied, “My intentions are to abduct as many of the enemy as possible and sell them off.”

“You’re a slaver?!” Another of the soldat’s snapped, “You’re no better than they are!”

“If you want I’ll sell you to them instead,” The redhead coldly answered.

That seemed to have the desired effect and the interrupters fell silent again.

“As I was saying,” she went on, “While the soldat are handling the beasts, the fencers among you will be engaging the desert warriors and making sure that they don’t reach the gunners. I expect you to watch each other's backs and keep yourselves covered. You might not like my reasons but what we’re doing will help your people by removing these thugs from the battlefield.”

“Where are you going to be?” A fencer asked, eyebrows raised.

“I’m going to go down there and stir them up for you. I can move unseen and am particularly good at making sure my opponents can’t move. I’ll give you plenty of opportunities to work your magic and meanwhile, I’ll be using mine to grab those who we defeat. By the time we're done, this wagon is going to be filled with captured enemies. There's also a raider down there who I’ll handle personally. I’ve heard that they’re stronger than the rank and file so it’ll be best if I handle her one on one. Any questions?”

“Do we get a cut of the profits?” Yet another soldat asked dryly, which actually got a laugh from some of the others.

A smile crossed Shirayuki’s face before she responded, “So much for not liking my work. I’ll make you girls a deal, for each beast you slay or soldier you capture, I’ll give you a bigger slice of the profits. How’s that?”

The women looked at each other, a competitive look in their eyes, before they all nodded in agreement.

“Then let’s get started,” she added, before exiting the wagon, her small battalion following closely behind.

(871 Words)

Post by Guest 18th April 2022, 7:50 am

It was an easy setup in truth and the six soldat’s were soon prepared for combat, a good few feet apart from one another but close enough to focus fire if necessary. The high ground would naturally work wonders for them and there was a steely glint in the eyes of each and every one. They were more than ready for this and the thought of making some extra cash on the side seemed to help motivate them too. Whether Shirayuki would actually stick to her word was anyone’s guess though and at the moment, the shapeshifting redhead had not decided. She would wait and see how they did first, before doling out the loot and there was the small matter of completing the mission first, even if the mage didn’t think that it would be child’s play.

The fencers were further down the hill, blades ready and prepared to face the inevitable barrage of warriors that would no doubt come for them. Again, Shirayuki had little fear for them, knowing that they had been training for a long time, possibly since childhood. The people of Minstrel were known for their sword skills, after all and the money loving woman had fought more than a few of them in the past. They were adept when it came to precision and footwork, enough that even Shirayuki herself had struggled once or twice. Fortunately, she had her other magics to back up her blade and more often than now, she’d beaten them through trickery and her powers of immobilisation.

As for Shirayuki herself, she slipped inside the camp without any issue, her invisibility allowing her to move freely and without issue. The place was crawling with guards but thanks to her earlier scouting, she had already found a suitable tent for her to stow her captives, which was her first port of call. It was located at the back of the camp and as she gracefully made her way through and entered it, a wide smile crossed her features. The large tent was completely filled with upright poles, at least a dozen and the dirty minded kitsune didn’t need any explanation as to what they were for. These women were slavers alright and these poles were surely designed to keep their captives nice and secure. They would certainly serve that purpose but it wouldn’t be the people of Minstrel that would be tied to them.

She was just about to start her work when a gunshot rang out across the camp and uttering an annoyed swear word, Shirayuki, still stealthed, would exit the tent to see what was happening. To her irritation, one of the soldat had fired too early, alerting the enemy to their presence and resulting in a number of the warriors heading out and towards the Minstrelians. That had certainly sped up the pace of things and without any delay, the kitsune would also get to work. As silent as the grave, she would use the distraction to start picking off the tamers, their lack of strength making them easy targets for the kitsune. She would wait for one to release their beasts, before sliding in behind them and binding them with her beloved restraint slayer. One by one, they would be grabbed, resulting in them becoming invisible as she was, before she would haul them off to the tent she had chosen and tie them to one of the poles. Her knots were inescapable and once they were blinded, muted and helpless, she would go back into the fray and repeat the process.

Soon enough, there would be five of the tamers bound there, all struggling helplessly against their bonds. A promising start and the redhead could not help but run a hand over the beautiful bodies of the women, muttering sweet nothings into their ears. Some froze in fear, some angrily thrashed about and she could have sworn there was one who enjoyed it, much to her amusement.

Heading back out once more, she would turn her head to the hill, using her powerful sight to see how her allies were doing. In fairness to them, they were handling the situation well, with the soldat doing a superb job in picking off the beasts. They were littering the hill and while they were shooting from distance, the fencers were engaging some of the warriors from close range, with three of the enemy already laying face first in submission. Shirayuki hoped that they were simply surrendering rather than having been killed or there would be trouble later.

(759 Words)
    (1630 TWC)

Remaining Enemies:
    9 x Desert Warriors
    5 x Beast Tamers
    1 x Sand Raider

Post by Guest 19th April 2022, 3:46 am

It was rather startling just how much the tamers seemed to rely on their beasts and as the redhead snuck up behind her next foe, magical clothes appearing in her hand, she mused about just how foolish it was. Did these women honestly believe that the animals could protect them from a powerful mage or even just bullets? It was strange to be honest but Shirayuki didn’t complain, whipping the clothes around the woman’s face before she knew what was happening. Her hands went up to pull them off but Shirayuki took hold of them and pinned her against the camp wall, before swiftly binding her hands with summoned rope. The whole procedure took seconds, one that the kitsune had mastered having done it so many times. Lifting the woman and carrying her over her shoulder, the redhead would vanish along with her victim, before quickly scurrying back to her assigned tent to make her latest captive comfortable. Binding the woman to a free pole, the mercenary would leave her completely immobilised alongside her peers. It was all going well so far and as the kitsune reappeared for a moment, she spent that time simply admiring her captives.

Unfortunately, she seemed to have picked the wrong time to do so as suddenly the flap to the tent would open and a trio of desert warriors would appear. The trio froze in their tracks, seemingly stunned by the sight before them and that was all the time Shirayuki needed to draw her ice blade and fire off a wave that flew towards them. If they weren’t frozen by the sight, they certainly were after being hit by the attack and the three of them turned into human icicles. Not dead, just immobilised and the shapeshifter wasted no time in dragging the trio over to the others and making sure they’d be comfortable, or as comfortable as one could be when tied to a pole. She was running a little short of room if she was honest and eventually she’d have to move them anyway but for the time being, they’d have to stay there until the fight was done. Just to be prudent, she’d then swiftly move around to each woman and tighten their bonds, to make sure they wouldn’t go anywhere, before heading back into the camp.

The sounds of battle were still loud and the fight on the hill seemed to be still going strong. More beasts had been shot to pieces, while another three desert warriors were unconscious on the floor. Unfortunately, the enemy forces were getting closer to her allies over time and Shirayuki knew that she’d have to get up there soon but she’d have to wait. The raider would have to be defeated first and with that thought in mind, the currently redhead kitsune wandered further into the camp, heading for the largest tent. Perhaps the leader would be in there, even with all the chaos around?

That was the plan but before she could reach the tent, another pair of tamers came into view, each with a pair of beasts beside them. They seemed to be on patrol rather than taking part in the battle and it appeared that she’d have to defeat them the hard way. She’d dart towards her foes, ice blade ready for combat and as soon as she got into range, she spun her weapon in a large circle, resulting in a pillar of ice to burst from the ground and freeze solid her targets. A nice easy battle and without any hesitation, Shirayuki would bash the icy beasts with her blade, causing them to shatter, before hauling the two tamers back to her tent once more, adding them to her collection. It was all going so well, so far.

(630 Words)
    (2260 TWC)

Remaining Enemies:
    6 x Desert Warriors
    2 x Beast Tamers
    1 x Sand Raider

Post by Guest 19th April 2022, 6:56 am

Much to Shirayuki’s pleasure, she heard a rather loud cheer coming from the battle between her forces and the enemy as she once more gazed at the hill, her slayer and kitsune senses giving her perfect vision. The soldiers of Minstrel were now actually turning the tide and pushing the Desertians back, with the result being that the raiders were turning and running back towards the camp and right into Shirayuki’s path. It wasn’t too much of an issue and the shapeshifting creature had to laugh at just how pathetic they looked as they retreated. On the other hand, her own troops all wore bright smiles, binding the six that had already surrendered and throwing them into the wagon. There were only about a half dozen warriors remaining in total and another two were swiftly knocked off balance as a pair of brilliant shots from the soldats struck them. The fencers were soon upon them, binding them hand and foot, before dragging them off with the other captives. Shirayuki had to admit that her allies would make for pretty good kidnappers themselves although she knew that there was little chance of them choosing that method of making a living.

The other four warriors came charging into the camp, running for their lives and right into the waiting dark mages hands. Summoning her slayer powers, Shirayuki would launch a ball of cloth that went flying out towards them and once it got close enough, it would explode into a wide array of binding materials, wrapping and immobilising all four of them, leaving them helpless on the ground. Laughing, the redhead would approach the bound group and tighten their bonds, resulting in a few gasps of pain from the warriors. She ignored them though and simply gave them a greedy grin. All four of them were rather lovely and would sell for a grand price. Already she was pondering about who she should speak to in order to receive the best offers. Shirayuki had so many contacts after all and no doubt they’d be eager to purchase such lovely specimens.

Her musings were interrupted as her wagon appeared beside the entrance of the camp, her own forces having mopped up the last of the beasts and coming to back her up. With a grin, the kitsune would approach and briefly exchange a few words with her forces, before clambering into the back of the wagon to see how well they’d done. To her immense satisfaction, there were eight helpless warriors littering the ground, whilst it didn’t seem that any of her own soldiers had been wounded. They’d done incredibly well and after checking the bonds of the prisoners, Shirayuki would proceed to exit the wagon and summon the head fencer to her.

“Good job,” she complimented simply, “There are four more warriors here and about another dozen or so enemies in the tent just over there. If you girls could make them comfortable then I’d be much obliged. There’s only a few left from what I can tell and then we can get out of here.”

“The girls really stood up well to the assault,” the fencer replied, “The soldat were brilliant with their cover fire and the beasts didn’t even get close to us in the end. Your plan worked out perfectly, Shadow. We’ll do as you asked and get the rest of these enemies nicely bound up in the wagon. You stirred us up greatly, mam and we’ve kept count of who killed and captured what. Should be a nice payday for everyone.”

Shirayuki’s smile widened slightly, “Yes, I’d say so but there’s still the raider that needs to be dealt with. She’ll be worth far more and I assume that she’s going to be tougher. Keep your eyes open.”

“Will do,”
    the fencer answered, before whistling, “Come on girls! Let’s get the rest of these foes ready for transport!”

Eagerly, most of the soldat and fencers left the wagon to help out, seeming to enjoy being able to bind their enemies tightly.

As for Shirayuki, she vanished once again, ready to confront the leader of the enemy force.

(689 Words)
    (2949 TWC)

Remaining Enemies:
    0 x Desert Warriors
    2 x Beast Tamers
    1 x Sand Raider

Post by Guest 19th April 2022, 1:41 pm

As the stealthed shapeshifter moved through the camp, her thoughts drifted to what would happen once the mission was over. It was going to be a tough time getting the Desertians out of the country and back to her base of operations and although she knew she was crafty enough to pull it off, the currently red haired woman knew that it was going to take a lot of brain power, not to mention a little luck. There was also the matter of what she was going to do with her little band of soldiers, as there was no chance that Shirayuki would actually give them a cut of the profits. It'd all been a deception to get them to fight harder and despite the fact that it’d been very successful, she was left with a slight predicament. Killing them wasn’t an option, knowing that if news reached her employers ears of it then she’d have a hell of a job escaping the area, even with her unique powers and there’d be no chance of her working for them again. No, she was going to have to take a different option, one that caused a smile to cross her features. Shirayuki would have to take the Minstrel troops too and see if she could find a buyer for them as well. She didn’t think that it would be too difficult, as they had such a lovely accent and some of her buyers were quite keen on maids.

She was getting a little ahead of herself though and as the mage approached the large tent, a roll of her eyes was her initial reaction. Another pair of tamers were guarding the entry flap and judging from the beasts, they were primed and ready for trouble. The animals were dog-like in nature and were already starting to catch her scent, much to the woman’s annoyance. She wasn’t going to get past them without a fight and as her hand moved to her blade, the woman started uttering a spell.

Only to be suddenly cut off as the tamers yelled out and sent their beasts straight past her. Turning around, Shirayuki would smile slightly as a pair of fencers stood, clearly wanting to shed a little more blood. The duo fought ferociously and soon enough, the sound of rifles could be heard as well as the soldat’s joined in as well, hearing the commotion. The tamers watched in horror as their animals were easily defeated and without any other option, the two surrendered to Shirayuki’s allies. Without a moment to lose, a pair of soldats would take them into custody, all too eager in binding the duo, before pulling them off towards the wagon, the rest of the group following. The redhead couldn’t help but think that perhaps she’d awakened something in them with her way of working and after briefly shaking her head dryly, she entered the largest tent. Knowing that her greatest opponent would be inside, hiding like the coward she appeared to be.

The raider’s head shot up immediately, prepared for battle and able to sense the shapeshifter despite the cloak. “No more games. You’ve made a laughing stock of my warriors and it ends now. Show yourself.”

After a moment of consideration. Shirayuki did just that, appearing before the rather lovely looking woman. “As you wish, raider. There’s no one else to hide behind now, it’s just us. I’ll make sure to find someone who’ll treat you well.”

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were one of us,”
    the raider scoffed, “Arm yourself!”

(597 Words)
    (3546 TWC)

Remaining Enemies:
    0 x Desert Warriors
    0 x Beast Tamers

1 x Sand Raider

Post by Guest 19th April 2022, 2:23 pm

The sand raider wasted no time and unleashed a powerful sandstorm that seemed to spread out and cover the entirety of the tent. A powerful spell for sure and Shirayuki was briefly blinded by the attack, which almost cost her dearly as the raider followed up with a powerful fireball that almost hit her directly. Irritated, Shirayuki would cast her blizzard spell in response, freezing not only the sandstorm but also pretty much everything else in the tent, forcing her opponent to have to counter with yet another storm spell, one of fire, which burnt through the ice. An impressive show of power from both mages and Shirayuki had to smile as she leapt backwards out of the fire and out of the tent, which was pretty much in pieces now anyway due to the constant attacks. The two were out in the open, standing about six feet away from each other.

With a snarl, the raider would then attack with another fireball that came hurling towards the red headed mage but she was ready and summoned a rubber wall that bounced the fireball back towards its caster, forcing her to get out of the way. Toe to toe, spell against spell, the two fought on, unleashing attacks of sand, fire and ice that clashed again and again. A fantastic display of magic that probably hadn’t been seen for quite some time, at least from Shirayuki anyway. It wasn’t often that she was tested these days and honestly, most of her targets didn’t even see her, let alone fight her. Her allies came over to help but as soon as they saw the ferocity of the attacks, they held back and simply watched, in awe of the contest between the two women.

Unfortunately for the sand wielding woman, she made the mistake of teleporting and reappearing behind Shirayuki, who turned and caught her with a nasty slash from her icy sword, before delivering a rubber coated punch from her other hand. A powerful combination and the raider was knocked up into the air. Shirayuki wasted no time and unleashed a large chain which rose up and wrapped itself around her opponent, immobilising her. A cloth soon followed which silenced the raider, robbing her of the ability to cast spells. The fight was over and the raider ended up landing in Shirayuki’s arms, much to her embarrassment and anger.

Her allies whooped and cheered though, clapping with delight at the display and as Shirayuki walked past them and back to the wagon, they cheerfully followed their commander. The battle was won, the enemy were defeated and the redheaded backstabber had earned herself a hefty pay day. Her allies would mysteriously go missing after the mission though, with the kitsune simply stating that they fell bravely in battle. The truth? Well, there would be an awful lot of Minstrel maids appearing at the slave markets over the next fortnight, provided by an anonymous seller.

All in all, a successful mission for the crafty old vixen.

(503 Words)
    (4049 TWC)

Remaining Enemies:
    0 x Desert Warriors
    0 x Beast Tamers
    0 x Sand Raider

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:26 am