Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK]

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK]

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 13th August 2014, 6:22 pm

"It's not taking back!" Kyoya argued, "I'm daring you to either wear the dress yourself, or wear your original clothes because I don't wanna wear it! It just doesn't suit me..." Kyoya pouted and puffed her cheeks out in anger. "I surrender, just as long as I don't have to wear that dress..." Kyoya added. She didn't mean to offend Chloe so much. In fact, Kyoya just wanted the two to wear their casual clothes, because if either of them were to wear that dress, both would catch a lot of attention. It was then Kyoya realized how anxious Chloe was as she asked what kind of treat Kyoya once spoke about. "I was thinking about funnel cakes and milkshakes!" Kyoya replied cheerfully. She had an epiphany following this response, and went back to her state of depression. "I just want to wear my regular clothes. You don't understand..." Kyoya concluded.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] - Page 3 ZUXzt0Z

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] - Page 3 PZ3rmq8
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK]

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 6:35 pm

"Fine, under one condition. You must wear it when we are home for a week!" Chloe said deviously smiling, even though she wanted to be nicer and not make her seen in pubic the ridiculous garb. "And no denying it! Only me and Gwen will see you!" Chloe said making sure she would actually do it this time. Chloe smiled when she mentioned funnel cakes and milkshakes and said, "Yeah! That sounds great!" Chloe said happily. When Gwen seemed to get depressed, Chloe said, "You can make me wear anything at home for a month if it will make you feel better?" Chloe said really hoping she would take her up on that and stop being sad.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] - Page 3 XgUWmH8
    Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 13th August 2014, 6:58 pm

"Fine..." Kyoya responded and giggled softly. She dressed herself in her original clothes, Gwen still secure in her muffler while Kyoya prepared herself. "And no, you will not be wearing anything funny-looking." Kyoya added, "I like your clothes." Kyoya was determined by Chloe's smile that her idea of a treat was an awesome idea. Chloe even said it was great, herself. Kyoya grabbed Chloe's hand afterwards and ran towards the stairs with her. She was a bit hesitant on dragging someone down the stairs with her, and so Kyoya moved down the staircase gently before she proceeded towards the door. There, she opened the door, and stepped outside with Chloe still in her grasp. "Perfect timing!" Kyoya commented as she looked towards the sweets from afar, "Nobody is around, so let's get going, okay?" Kyoya made this question rhetorical and distanced the two from the door before closing it. She locked the door with her key, and released Chloe. "Come on! We'll be there in seconds!" Kyoya remarked, too excited for their treats. She was overwhelmed, actually.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 7:05 pm

Chloe was feeling slightly bad as she dressed herself that she was not getting any final dare. "You're not gonna dare me anything? Now your making me feel bad..." Chloe said thinking that she was getting something without paying. Chloe followed with her hand gripped by Kyoya as they ran down the stairs and out the door. Chloe made sure to look behind her and make sure the door was locked, which Kyoya did. Afterwards, Chloe was released and she started running with Kyoya, she was relieved that no one was on the street and happily ran with Kyoya, eventually arriving at a snacks stand. Chloe looked at Kyoya and said, "I dare you to dare me to wear something" Chloe said hoping she could be around Kyoya at home and not be guilty.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 13th August 2014, 7:21 pm

"I was going to save your final dare for when we eat the funnel cakes, or drink our milkshakes, but..." Kyoya began with an interrupted confession, "Well, I figured we could just continue the game when we get home!" Kyoya walked to the snack stand with Chloe, immediately first in line as nobody was around. "When I order funnel cakes, I usually just buy the special. It changes everyday, so I always have something new to eat." Kyoya informed. She purchased two brown sugar, cinnamon funnel cakes, which were contained in a package. The package also held a packet of icing, which seemed really delicious atop the funnel cake whilst Kyoya imagined it. She grabbed the two packaged funnel cakes, then proceeded to the milkshake counter. "I'm gonna buy us a vanilla milkshake!" Kyoya cheered. She did so, and passed along the packages so Chloe held the funnel cakes, while Kyoya held the milkshakes. "Tomorrow morning, you get to pick what we eat!" Kyoya added happily. She walked back to the house, expecting Chloe to follow her after she paid for the treats. "I know exactly what you're gonna wear once we get inside!" Kyoya concluded. She briefly set the well-packaged milkshakes down on the ground before she unlocked the door. She picked up the milkshakes again after this, then walked inside.

"While I wear that dress, you're wearing my clothes; except the muffler, of course."

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 7:28 pm

Chloe smiled when she was handed the packages of funnel cakes and smiled as they got the milkshakes and entered the house. She locked the door behind them and put the funnel cakes down on the table, "But aren't they a bit... big?" Chloe said thinking they would barely fit her, if they did at all. Chloe really hoped she could wear something else so she took a stack of money from the table and handed it to Kyoya, "If you wish, take this and buy the dumbest, most childish, or weirdest outfit you can find." Chloe said as she got up and started setting the coffee table in the room so they can sit on the floor and eat.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 13th August 2014, 8:05 pm

Kyoya sighed when she realized the clothes Chloe was about to wear were too big. She accepted the money, and opened the door once more. She signalled that she would be back, and locked the door behind her. She ran to the nearest clothing store, though as she ran, she found a job board nearby the guild. She grabbed a bunch of jobs set at her level, and dug them into her pockets. Next, she headed into the clothing store. She ended up using her own money to buy her own clothes, along clothing Kyoya knew Chloe would love. She walked back inside the house with a ton of bags, and no change left over from the money Chloe gave her. "Here is an aqua-blue sundress for you, dark-blue yoga pants, and some fishy slippers." Kyoya commented. She dashed upstairs to pack all of her new clothes into the cabinet, then rushed back downstairs. "Time to eat!" Kyoya announced.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 8:14 pm

"Alright if your gonna let me off that easy." Chloe said as she went upstairs and brought down two bags of clothes, one containing Kyoya's dress, and the fairy wand and wings accessory, the other containing everything Kyoya bought for her. "We are home, I'll change in my room." Chloe said as she went upstairs, put on the weird clothes and came downstairs, handing Kyoya her bag of clothes as she sat down and prepared to eat the funnel cakes and milkshakes. Chloe was pretty fine with the garb but the slippers, yoga pants and dress all together seemed a little weird. She put on a devious smile when she thought of what Kyoya would look like and act like in the gown.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 13th August 2014, 9:18 pm

Kyoya went upstairs after Chloe to dress up in the odd fairy princess attire her best friend handed her. She came out with heavy sigh, blushing deeply, and cheeks puffed out in disappointment. She skipped down the stairs like the protagonist from Wizard of Oz as Kyoya was dared to act goofy, then stopped once she safely hit the main floor. "This comes off in the night when I sleep. Period." Kyoya warned. She laughed softly at her own appearance and sat down to eat the funnel cake she bought herself. She also intended to watch Chloe while she ate to assure she like the snack. "This is amazing!" Kyoya described joyfully, and began to eat slower so she could further enjoy the dessert. She also took a sip of her vanilla milkshake, which went really well with the food she ate. The together, the funnel cake and milkshake combo was brilliant; nearly unrivalled from any meal Kyoya had eaten before- though she could not remember what the best one was. Anyways, after a few bites, Kyoya wiped her mouth and looked at her muffler. Strangely enough, Gwen was still asleep in her muffler. Kyoya checked for a pulse, which she clearly received, along with a vibration from Gwen's sleep. "What time is it? Also, how do I look in this on a scale of 1-10?" Kyoya asked, "Ten meaning that this is the ugliest of ugly I could wear; one meaning I actually look decent."

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 9:25 pm

Chloe smiled and ate her food in the weird outfit she was given. Truth or Dare was definitely a fun game but sometimes it gets weird. Chloe smiled and finished her food, loving every bite of it. Chloe looked towards and Kyoya and said, "One, definitely" Chloe said smiling as she got up and sat on the couch, "So, what to do now?" Chloe said thinking of other games they could play. Meanwhile Gwen woke up and smelled food so she instantly flew from the muffler and started eating part of Kyoya's funnel cake, wanting more and more.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 13th August 2014, 9:47 pm

Kyoya liked Chloe. She wasn't sure if Chloe said one simply to make her feel better about herself, or to avoid the question, generally. While Kyoya pondered thoughts later on, she realized it really didn't matter. It was then Kyoya saw Gwen fly out of her muffler, and eat away at her funnel cake. "Eat more than a quarter, and you'll get sick, so I'll give you just shy of a quarter, okay?" Kyoya compromised. She used her hand gently to chop the piece she described off, and allowed Gwen to eat it. Meanwhile, Kyoya forgot that she intended to eat the food slowly, and did the exact opposite. In fact, it only took about two minutes before Kyoya had finished her entire portion of the funnel cake. As for the milkshake, Kyoya grabbed it and held it safely, sitting beside Chloe. "Let's play Would You Rather!" Kyoya suggested, "The game is simple. Each player takes a turn, asks the other player 'Would You Rather...', then includes two crazy scenarios. Well, they don't have to be crazy. In fact, they can be about anything." Kyoya took sips from her milkshake until it was done. She quickly moved back to the kitchen table to rest the cup upon it, then to the couch to sit beside Chloe again. "Gwen! Come sit with us when you're done!" Kyoya advised. By the looks of it, Gwen seemed just about finished, anyways.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 9:58 pm

"Okay, I'll try, Would you rather be a baby your whole life? Or be a child your whole life?" Chloe said unsure of how exactly this game worked and hoped she was doing it right. Chloe thought about the question herself and thought it would be a really weird one to decide. Meanwhile Gwen finished her funnel cake and flew straight back into Kyoya's muffler, getting comfortable once again.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 13th August 2014, 10:43 pm

"I would rather be a child my whole life!" Kyoya answered, "When you're a child, there's no work, and you get to be as playful as you can be! Also, you have a ton of energy as a kid." Kyoya couldn't recall her childhood because most of it was either in an orphanage, or it was taking research from her parents' abandoned hideouts. Oh, how dare those parents make illegal hideouts too. Why did they have to be hideouts, anyway? Did Kyoya's know a lot of Era was to be ruined in the future? Albeit, Kyoya was getting distracted, and was thankfully put back into her place after she felt Gwen settle in her muffler. "I could get used to you in my muffler, you know?" Kyoya confirmed to Gwen, giggling softly. She looked at Chloe and pondered thoughts for a moment. "If you were forced to travel to a different era, would you rather travel to the era of guns; The Old West, or the age of swords; The Medieval Times?" Kyoya asked. She wondered about this as Kyoya used guns for magic, and wanted to see if Chloe was relevant in her interests. If she chose swords, however, there was no need to protest. The two were just having a good time, anyway. Meanwhile, Kyoya looked into her muffler, which caught Gwen's attention. "Don't fall asleep, okay?" Kyoya advised, "If you fall asleep too much, we will be considered cheating with our dare, and Chloe will have the right to give us an even worse dare. Truthfully, I feel comfy with you in my muffler, so don't ruin it please."
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 10:51 pm

Chloe knew the answer before the question was finished being said. "I use a sword, So I prefer swords." Chloe said calmly as she said, "I would also rather a child all my life too." Chloe said wondering what it would be like to never grow up. She could play with toys all day and do whatever she wanted. "If you don't mind me asking, How young would you wanna be?" Chloe said curious. Meanwhile Gwen smiled and said, "Alright, but its too comfy in here ok" Gwen said hoping she wouldn't have to do anything worse.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 14th August 2014, 12:32 am

"You can get as comfortable as you like, Gwen. All I ask of you is to not fall asleep." Kyoya confirmed. Kyoya had a feeling Chloe would choose swords, though she didn't know Chloe owned a sword. It generally proved Chloe was tougher than she looked, which made Kyoya proud. Chloe seemed more impressive during each little conversation the two had. It was even amazing to think Kyoya saw two sisters between her and Chloe. "I would like to be five years old. I would be old enough to speak, and young enough to see how beautiful freedom can be without a baby's mind; a mind that just hopes to grow up into that five year old." Kyoya felt like she had just given a heart-warming speech, but it was true. She forgot what it was like to be that little kid, and she was even disowned from her freedom sometime along that age. Kyoya just wanted to be that kid in the grassy field who could just roll around childishly all day, and laugh until they would fall asleep on the spot. For that reason solely, Kyoya thought of the past deeply. Albeit, she had to handle the present, otherwise, though there were still times in this tense to enjoy, especially this one.
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 14th August 2014, 7:15 am

"I would like to be four or five myself. I don't really remember being a kid so yeah..." Chloe said remembering the first thing she remembers when she was eight. Gwen smiled meanwhile and layed in the muffler and started pawing things. Chloe was unsure of what to do now so she simply asked the question, "Would you rather live a whole day naked, or live a whole week in only your bra?" Chloe said nowing her answer herself.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 14th August 2014, 11:36 am

"I would rather be naked the whole day." Kyoya replied, "I think it would be more awkward only to be in your bra because you would either look like someone took it, or you can only half-dress yourself. I would rather just run around and make it look like someone took all of my clothes. I would get much more sympathy by those who see me?" This was probably the worst answer Kyoya had ever given to any question before. She just felt only wearing a bra would look more odd nowadays than walking around naked. It was an awfully embarrassing question to respond to. Kyoya was more afraid of how Chloe thought of her after her response. Albeit, Kyoya pretended like it didn't affect her. "Would you rather have four ears or twenty toes?" Kyoya asked.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 14th August 2014, 11:47 am

Chloe was unsure of what to think of Kyoya's answer. Chloe smiled and said, "Well thats your opinion, but I would prefer to wear a bra." Chloe said smiling and thinking about her next question. "I would rather have twenty toes. At least they are hidden in your shoes." Chloe said wondering what they would do now. "So, its getting a bit late, do you wanna get changed, i wanna take you somewhere." Chloe said grabbing her bag and changing into her normal clothes.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 14th August 2014, 1:50 pm

"Sure! Anything to get out of this dress, but after our little trip, I'm going to sleep, okay?" Kyoya knew her opinion wouldn't be the same as Chloe's, though she found it odd for somebody to wear only a single piece of clothing if another private part was revealed already. Albeit, the question had passed, along with the game, itself. It was obvious from the start that "Truth of Dare" was much more appealing to the two than "Would You Rather?". In fact, "Truth or Dare" was most likely going to be the traditional game between the two, hopefully to make them both feel more comfortable about each other everyday. "So, where are you taking us?" Kyoya asked before she ran upstairs. She needed to get out of her dress, and back into her original clothes so the two could head outside in peace. She returned in her normal, somewhat revealing clothes on the main floor, happy to be in her usual attire. Kyoya stood by the door afterwards, and awaited Chloe's next move.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 14th August 2014, 1:58 pm

Chloe smiled and said, "You'll see" when she opened the door and started leading her down the streets of magnolia. Chloe hoped that Chloe and Kyoya could play more games together, but she definitely preferred truth or dare. Eventually the two arrived at a furniture store. Chloe handed Kyoya a large wad of money and said, "Buy some stuff for your room ok?" Chloe said hoping she would agree.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 14th August 2014, 7:31 pm

Kyoya smiled widely and nearly teared up when she found out the three were going to a furniture store to buy her appliances- appliances for her room, anyway. Kyoya noted that her room was bland, and so it needed to be painted. She also thought about the colour that she enjoyed most. When Kyoya thought about colours, she thought about her indigo eyes. She seemed to be the only one with eyes of that colour, which is why indigo was her favourite colour. Kyoya travelled around the store, and eventually found an indigo drawer and purple bedside table. She also found a dark-blue desk, and a black office chair. When Kyoya added up the cost, she found that she would still save a decent amount of money, which was perfect. She called an employee over, and handed that employee the list of appliances Kyoya found interesting. She was escorted to the front counter, where she paid for her furniture. The manager came and told her that the furniture would be applied for her in three days. Kyoya accepted these terms, and thanked the manager and employee before she caught up to Chloe. "Don't ask why I'm giving you this, just keep it." Kyoya remarked. Kyoya had given Chloe just as much money as Chloe had given her to buy furniture, in return. It was obvious that this was to display her gratitude towards the smaller woman.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 14th August 2014, 7:35 pm

"But, now i feel guilty, you came to my house to stay and I should cover the expenses." Chloe said really ashamed that she made Kyoya spend her own money for something that was her own idea. Chloe sulked down and started dripping water because of her pure sadness and embarrassment. Chloe hoped that she could help Kyoya some how but failed even at that.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 14th August 2014, 9:26 pm

Kyoya blushed and sighed heavily. Did Chloe always feel embarrassed? Well, it didn't matter because for the third or fourth time, Kyoya approached her best friend and hugged Chloe passionately. "Allowing me to stay at your house is your treat." Kyoya commented, "My treat is paying my share of the house and being a friend to others who live in it." Kyoya placed her hands on Chloe's shoulders and backed away for a moment. "Am I your friend, Chloe?" Kyoya asked, "I sure hope so, because you're like a sister to me!" Kyoya looked inside her muffler and tickled Gwen for a moment, rubbing her belly childishly. "Gwen is my little buddy, too!" Kyoya added, "Anyway, money doesn't count for anything in this friendship, alright? Don't act like it matters." This was probably the most positive message Kyoya had ever given Chloe, and she was impressed with herself after the statement was given.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 14th August 2014, 9:30 pm

Chloe smiled when Kyoya was talking to her like that and looked up at her and hugged her as well as she could. "You are my friend Kyoya." She said happily as Gwen laughed from being tickled than hugged the hand what was tickling her. "Money doesn't matter!" Chloe said happily as she went away from the hug and the two started walking home.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 14th August 2014, 9:41 pm

Kyoya smiled lovingly towards her two friends after that moment they shared. Gwen seemed to hang onto Kyoya's hand, which she didn't mind, and kept herself relaxed in the muffler. The Exceed seemed unbelievably affectionate. In a single day, the Exceed and Kyoya had become great friends. Kyoya and Chloe, however, were like sisters, indeed. They seemed to do anything to make each other happy, were always there for each other, cared for each other, supported each other and assured the other was happy. Altogether, a loving family was born. The two walked home, where Kyoya eventually unlocked the door with her key, ran upstairs, and dressed into her new blue pajamas. It was a two-piece that revealed her hips, and was like a tank top, whereas the bottom was like a pair of matching sweatpants. Kyoya had survived the awful dress, and was prepared to fall asleep. She ran back downstairs, however, to check on Chloe while the muffler was still on, and while Gwen still relaxed inside it. "You've given me a lot of gifts today, and we shared many great times tonight. Thank you!" Kyoya remarked to Chloe. She gave Chloe a passionate hug and awaited her to relax in her own bed before Kyoya headed off to hers.

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 4:07 pm