Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK]

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK]

Post by Chloe Harken 11th August 2014, 10:31 pm

Chloe thought about anything she could ask, but only said, "Just make this room look like yours!" Chloe said happily as she followed Kyoya to the bed, after taking off her cloak and hanging it on her doorknob down the hall. Chloe smiled as she sat down across from Kyoya, now wearing nothing but her blue and white top and skirt. Except for the swimsuit she always has on underneath it. Chloe smiled and started thinking about any games to play, but nothing came to mind. "Uh, i dont how to play anything." Chloe said extremely embarrassed that she couldn't provide anything to the conversation between the two girls. Eventually, Gwen awoke from the top of Kyoya's head and flew down into her lap and yawned saying, "So what are you guys doing?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] - Page 2 XgUWmH8
    Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK]

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 11th August 2014, 11:15 pm

Kyoya hummed happily while she continued to enjoy her time here in Chloe's house. She watched as Chloe decided to take off her cloak, and revealed her top. "You look cute!" Kyoya complimented. She was surprised to see Chloe sit across from her, which caused Kyoya to sit down as well. The two debated over a game to play as Chloe didn't seem to have an idea. "Alright, let's test how silly you can be!" Kyoya began, "We are going to play Truth or Dare. What you do is ask your friend a question: truth of dare? The person must choose one, and based on their answer, the player who asked a questions makes an action. For example, if I answered truth, you would ask me a question about my life, and I would have to answer it honestly. If I answered dare, you would get to make me do whatever you choose. However, for this game specifically, we are keeping it PG-14, so keep things slightly appropriate, okay?" Kyoya watched as Gwen woke up, and sat on her lap. She rubbed her head gently, and pet the Exceed, as well. "Watch." Kyoya advised, "Chloe is gonna start a game."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] - Page 2 ZUXzt0Z

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] - Page 2 PZ3rmq8
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 12th August 2014, 5:12 am

Chloe began thinking about what this game actually implied and thought about what exactly a truth or dare could be. Chloe dreaded telling the truth about certain things and had no idea what a dare could be, so the answer is obvious. She was a bit cautious as she spoke, still unfamiliar with this game or its practices. She smiled and said, "Dare" hoping what she had to so wouldn't be so bad. Meanwhile Gwen was watching in awe from her seat on Gwen's lap to see exactly what this could be.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 12th August 2014, 2:24 pm

Kyoya thought of something to say after Chloe chose to perform a dare. She wanted to make the beginning of this game easy, then get crazier after each question. "I dare you to wear your socks over your ears!" Kyoya demanded, sticking her tongue out playfully towards her best friend. Kyoya left her tongue out until Chloe would take off her socks, and do as she asked. Hopefully Chloe got a hint as to how silly this game could be. She looked down to see Gwen engaged in the game, and enacted as the perfect bystander for the fun the two were having. "What are your thoughts on this game, Gwen?" Kyoya wondered, rubbing Gwen's back. Gwen felt like a cuddle buddy. She was so adorable. Kyoya even took the time to hug Gwen gently whilst she awaited Chloe's reaction. "When you are finished, I will save you the time of asking the question, and just pick dare, as well. Think of something silly, just as I did." Kyoya commented. She enjoyed the game already.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 12th August 2014, 3:06 pm

Chloe smiled when the game started but was instantly flustered when she was asked to put her socks on her ears. She reached to her socks and pulled them off, hoping they wouldn't smell to Kyoya. She cautiously put them dangling on her ears and hoped they wouldn't fall off. She blushed at how bad she probably looked but instantly started to laugh slightly when Kyoya did. Gwen laughed when Chloe put the socks on her ears and fell over on Kyoya's lap from the laughter from that and being tickled by Kyoya. Chloe thought about what Kyoya could do and watched how well Gwen and Kyoya liked each other, so she got an idea. "Okay, I dare you to have Gwen ride in your scarf all day" Chloe said hoping the two of them would enjoy that. Chloe was really happy with this game so far and wanted it to continue.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 12th August 2014, 7:11 pm

Kyoya nodded and laughed softly. "You heard her, Gwen. You can relax in my muffler, and just peep your head out of it all day." Kyoya picked Gwen up, and had her relax on her head for the duration of this game. It would also help her see everything that went on in this game. Kyoya crossed her legs, and placed her hands on her knees. "Alright Chloe, truth or dare?" Kyoya asked, "My goal for this game is too make it crazier each round, by the way." Kyoya placed Gwen on her lap again. "Sorry about that. I just needed to reposition myself." Kyoya confessed to Gwen. She looked at Chloe and wondered what her choice would be. Kyoya assumed that Chloe was thinking if she chose dare, that Kyoya would ask something insane, whereas she would ask something personal if Chloe chose truth. If she thought this way, according to Kyoya, Chloe was right.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 12th August 2014, 7:19 pm

Chloe decided that the dare with Gwen was a mixture of nice and weird for Kyoya, so she thought about what she could do next. She smiled when she saw Gwen and Kyoya getting along so well. Chloe knew that having her around the house would make Gwen less focused on cleaning all the time. Chloe was happy but instantly was faced with the question again. Using the last dare as a gauge, she determined that she might have to reveal something really embarrassing if she choose truth but eventually decided and said, "Dare..." Cautiously wondering if her choice had been the right one. Meanwhile Gwen was extremely happy when Kyoya was told to stay the whole day with her. She smiled and got into a comfortable position riding the scarf where she was on one side protected by the muffler and on the other side protected by Gwen's neck. She got very comfy and layed down watching the game, hoping it would be even more fun.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 12th August 2014, 7:47 pm

Kyoya laughed hysterically when Chloe chose dare. "I dare you to change into your swimsuit, then take a bath in ice water for two minutes!" Kyoya commanded, "I told you my dares would get crazier!" While Kyoya thought about it, at least she didn't have Chloe take a regular bath undressed in the same temperature- that would just be cruel. Kyoya looked down as Gwen had repositioned herself yet again. Gwen seemed so compassionate, it was unbelievable. She seemed so relaxed in Kyoya's muffler, relaxed against her neck. Even without her jacket, Kyoya still wore her muffler as it was the most important piece of her attire. Kyoya knew she would be asked something odd when it would be Chloe's turn, which is why she had the word "truth" in her mind. Kyoya already knew how silly Chloe could get with physical treatment, but what could she do to make someone hesitate mentally?

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 12th August 2014, 7:55 pm

Chloe smiled and instantly took the clothes off, revealing the swimsuit and running to the bath tub, filling it with water, using her water dragon slayer magic, she then ran and grabbed some ice throwing it into the tub. She then smiled and jumped in the water and fully submerging in the almost pool sized bath tub she specially ordered. She swam happily for fifteen minutes, oblivious to the cold and not coming up for air at all, simply breathing the water. After that time was up she went up and looked towards Kyoya, "Okay, so that was fun!" Chloe said gleefully, "Not how I usually bathe but fun none the less." Chloe said smiling thinking of what she would make Kyoya do if she picked dare. She thought about making her join in her in the freezing bathtub and making her take a full bath. Chloe smiled and asked, "Truth or Dare?" Meanwhile Gwen was giggling slightly at the thought of Kyoya giving Chloe a water based task. She happily rode in her spot and hoped the game would get even more interesting.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 12th August 2014, 9:22 pm

Kyoya was startled to see Chloe expel water from herself to form a bath, then add onto it with ice. She embraced it for much more than Kyoya requested, and as if the water weren't a bother at all. "You're gonna have to tell me about your magic later on." Kyoya insisted. She was even in awe that Chloe was so prepared to be in water, and how gleeful she was because she was in water. Kyoya had no words to describe what happened, truthfully. However, it was Kyoya's turn to continue the game, which, as she thought about prior to watching Chloe bathe, chose truth. "Alright! Now to get some honesty out of me!" Kyoya joked. Just like her, Chloe seemed to handle the game quite well. Kyoya wondered how far this game would go, how long Chloe could enjoy the game for, and how intense the questions would become. The statements didn't even seem mild, at this point, which slightly disappointed Kyoya.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 12th August 2014, 9:32 pm

"Um... I dont know?" Chloe said curious at what exactly she could ask of Kyoya, from what she heard of games such as this, they do weird and funny things, but he had no idea about truth. She thought about what exactly her secrets were, and her mind drew to blank. Eventually Chloe decided she would try something weird. She thought about the most embarrassing moments of her life, and pictured what she thought of them. She eventually decided that would be the question and thought about a random moment on her sixteenth birthday. "Did people ever catch you in your underwear?" Chloe said thinking about that moment and remembering her pure embarrassment which made her blush.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 13th August 2014, 10:29 am

Kyoya laughed once more when Chloe asked about her underwear. "Yes, many people did." Kyoya confessed, "There was one time that I went to a candy shop, and somebody in the same store used wind magic to steal sweets, and blew my pants off, in the process. The shop was destroyed, and many people gathered around to see what happened. Of course they saw me during the scene, and I didn't even realize my pants were gone as they looked at me." Kyoya put her hand behind her and scratched her head. It really was an awkward moment, though it didn't matter as much anymore. The thing that worried Kyoya the most was that there were perverts out there who would do anything to see even more on a lady; both men and women. Kyoya stopped thinking about it, and looked at Chloe. "Truth or dare, Chloe?" Kyoya asked. She honestly had nothing on her mind at this point, and so Kyoya had to think of a question whilst Chloe made a decision. However, what would Chloe ask?

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 11:03 am

Chloe began to laugh slightly but feel kind of embarrassed for Kyoya when she heard the answer to her question. Meanwhile Gwen was laughing and smiling at what happened to Kyoya and smiled. Chloe hoped that the next round would be a bit more interesting and thought about what exactly she could do. It seemed like truth was a safer option, because anything can happen with Kyoya. After a while Chloe thought that there was pros and cons to each option, some more major than others. Although she if chose dare, she could possibly swim again. That out weighed all options in her option and said, "Dare please?" she said politely as if she was asking something of the guild master.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 13th August 2014, 11:56 am

Kyoya laughed as she thought of the perfect idea whilst Chloe chose dare. She looked at Chloe with a grin on her face and said, "I dare you to change into your regular clothes; everything except your pants so your underwear is revealed for the rest of this competition." Kyoya demanded. She giggled slightly to her own childish joke, and realized it was a good play to make. Since Chloe had asked about her underwear being absent, it was perfect to tell Chloe to reveal her underpants. Kyoya looked at Gwen, who seemed to be giggling too. She rubbed Gwen's back, and pet her a little. Gwen seemed so relaxed that Kyoya wouldn't be surprised if she fell asleep again. Albeit, Kyoya was excited about this dare, though she knew she would not have to be a chicken as a consequence during Chloe's turn, and choose dare, as well. She wanted to share the same, embarrassing feelings as Chloe in this game. It was what made the game fun, and was often how people became more confident about themselves. She smirked towards Chloe and pointed to the bathroom to change. She really wanted to see what Chloe looked like in her underwear. She thought it would look both hilarious and adorable. However, she wondered how the dare felt to Chloe. On the contrary, Kyoya did warn Chloe that the tension would build in this game of Truth or Dare.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 12:22 pm

Chloe laughed slightly at the dare she was given but decided that she would do what she was told, until she realized something. "Uh, I haven't worn underwear in awhile, I mainly wear swimsuits..." Chloe said thinking about what underwear she had. She got up and went into her room and looked through her drawers, finding a small pink pair of panties. It was slightly frilly but wasn't much. She wanted something more casual or comfortable, but thats all she could find. She eventually decided she may as well put on the matching bra under her shirt, just for uniformity. She came out of her room, changed from the normal outfit she was wearing to the underwear as well as the small t-shirt she sleeps in, mainly because it was a gift from a friend, but was too small on her to wear in public. Chloe blushed with embarrassment as she sat down back on the bed with Kyoya and said, "so... truth or dare?" Chloe said already having something in mind for both.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 13th August 2014, 1:32 pm

"Dare please!" Kyoya requested politely. This was her long-awaited answer as she saw Chloe in her panties and what seemed to be a different shirt, as well. Kyoya couldn't help but laugh a bit as she didn't mind seeing panties, but would have to look at them for awhile. This game never seemed to end quickly, anyway. Kyoya looked at Gwen, who was looking at her with a warm smile. She seemed more relaxed inside her muffler than before. Albeit, Kyoya wondered just how much more dramatic this game would become. It intrigued her that the game became closer and closer to the PG-14 level. From what Chloe had asked so far, it seemed she had played this game childishly, only to seek what would bother Kyoya in the future. Kyoya, however, wanted to test Chloe's confidence, and see what she could do before chickened out in this game- if she ever chickened out, that is. Well, Kyoya could only tell after the dare was told, and so she had to wait as to what Chloe's response would be, left more and more curiously, each time.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 1:43 pm

Chloe thought about what she should ask of Kyoya, even though she already had an idea. Chloe started to speak, still embarrassed that she was sitting in her underwear around anyone besides Gwen. She spoke as if she was asking a question but was really demanding something, "I dare you to take off your pants and shirt!" Chloe said wanting Kyoya to be wearing even less than her. Chloe was curious what Kyoya would look like without clothes on, hoping she would feel better about herself when she does so. Chloe already was thinking about something for her next truth and dare, remembering a certain outfit she saw hanging in her closet a minute ago. Meanwhile Gwen was getting tired but was still staying awake and laughing, wanting to see where this goes, happy she wasn't playing.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 13th August 2014, 2:22 pm

Kyoya had a feeling Chloe would make a dare relevant to hers. Albeit, Kyoya cooperated with the dare. She stood up on the bed and removed her pants. She discarded them to the side and revealed her blue panties. Afterwards, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and moved her arms upwards until the shirt was over her head and taken off completely. This moved her muffler a bit, though Kyoya managed to catch it before Gwen fell out of it. She put the muffler back on, and looked at her blue bra. Chloe would see at the moment that Kyoya had an hourglass feature with her hips, skinny legs and arms, along with a decent chest and flawless skin. Generally, she treated herself well, physically, and was considered very fit. Kyoya laughed at this point while there was a pile of her clothes on the floor. She looked at Chloe confidentially, with a grin that told her she wasn't embarrassed- not at all. "Truth or dare?" Kyoya asked Chloe. Kyoya wondered if Chloe was impressed by what she saw, and what kind of answer she held in her head. Kyoya thought she might finally respond with truth, though with this game, you always had a choice. For all Kyoya knew, Chloe could answer "dare" until the game was finished; Kyoya was the only one of the two who had picked truth, so far. This game was surely getting more interesting by the second.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 2:29 pm

Chloe was a bit weirded out what she was doing at the moment and looked at Kyoya in her underwear. She instantly became red with embarrassment and looked down at herself. She knew she wasn't going to get any boyfriend with what she had and started feeling ashamed. Chloe thought about what she was supposed to do about that but eventually snapped out of it when she was asked the question. She thought alot about whether truth or dare would be better. She knew truth could embarrass her on a mental level and dare could on a physical level. She didn't think she could be any more embarrassed than she was on a physical level. She said cautiously, "Dare" hoping that in a few minutes she wouldn't instantly regret her decision. Meanwhile Gwen rode comfortably in the muffler and fell asleep next to Kyoya's neck.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 13th August 2014, 2:50 pm

Kyoya knelt back down on the bed and watched as Chloe became red in the face. "Aww..." Kyoya commented before she passionately hugged her best friend, "You're so cute, Chloe, but don't be embarrassed. We're just having a good time. We're sharing laughs, making each other look silly, and playing games together. How about I get you a treat after this?" Kyoya released Chloe slowly and gently, making sure she didn't move on the bed after Kyoya let go of her. She still recalled Chloe's response, however, and pointed to Chloe's shirt. "I dare you to take off your shirt!" Kyoya requested cheerfully. She wanted them to be equal in clothing, and with how the two would be dressed together soon, the PG-14 system would come close to its limit. "Never be embarrassed about how you look. That was one of the first lessons I learned, Chloe onee-chan!" Kyoya added. Kyoya awaited Chloe to take off her shirt. She didn't care if Chloe wasn't as fit as her, or at least if her body wasn't composed the same way. Chloe was skinny, anyway, which was good enough in these circumstances. With the name Kyoya have Chloe, well, it proved that Kyoya had built a strong bond with Chloe, and felt like the two could figuratively be sisters. The two were so happy to be together, it seemed, great friends, and cooperated very well. There was nothing that made Kyoya more proud, despite what Chloe thought. Kyoya needed to think, however, of what she would choose during her next turn.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 3:02 pm

Chloe smiled at what Kyoya was saying but didn't believe what she was saying for the most part. Chloe hugged back awkwardly with Kyoya being mostly naked after all. Chloe smiled at what Kyoya thought of her, Chloe thinking the same thing as her. Chloe nodded when she was acted about a treat, wondering what it could be, giving a look with a child cheered up by ice cream. Chloe became more flustered, but stopped remembering what Kyoya said about not being embarrassed. She slowly took her shirt off and put it in a pile on the bed. She now revealed her not very curvaceous figure, small chest, decent skin, and overall childlike appearance. Chloe thought about what she should do next and asked, "So, Truth or Dare?" Chloe said, wanting to get one more dare on Kyoya in before they get a treat.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 13th August 2014, 3:58 pm

"Let's finish this off with a dare!" Kyoya declared cheerfully. She looked at Chloe, mostly naked just like her. "I'm sorry for hugging you like this. I forgot for a moment." Kyoya confessed, "We're still getting a treat though!" Chloe looked young, which made Kyoya envious in a way. This meant that eventually- twenty or thirty years later- Chloe would be the one with soft, childlike skin, while Kyoya would look aged. While she thought about it, Kyoya hoped her skin still looked flawless in the future. She always treated it well, and made herself look attractive whenever she could. It was a way to provide weakness to others in battle. Kyoya knew that this dare would hopefully be the most extreme dare in the game as she sensed the "Let's end this show with a bang" feature in Chloe's eyes. She seemed really determined, which impressed Kyoya. She looked down and saw Gwen asleep in her muffler, rested against her neck still. Kyoya rubbed Gwen's head gently, and watched her enjoy her nap. With how circumstances were set at the moment, it was best to sleep during this time if Gwen had to travel in Kyoya's muffler later on.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 4:05 pm

Chloe smiled and knew exactly what Kyoya's last dare would be. She ran happily to her room and instantly started looking through her closet, looking for the one outfit. Chloe thought that she may as well get dressed while she was in there. She threw the same clothes she had one before back on as she found the outfit she wanted for the dare. Chloe walked into the room holding a massive hot pink gown that was covered in sparkles and flower designs that looked like a unicorn and fairy had a baby that threw up on the extremely girly dress. "You need to wear this for the entire day!" Chloe said confidently commanding of Kyoya. "And to save you the trouble my answer is dare" Chloe said wanting Kyoya to also get one last shot at her. Gwen yawned and woke up, only to instantly laugh when she saw the dress and fairy wand accessory Chloe had with it.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 13th August 2014, 5:07 pm

Kyoya pouted when the dare arrived. She wasn't as pleased anymore, though once Chloe chose dare, Kyoya had a back-up plan. She looked at Chloe with a face worth questioning, and a grin more mischievous than Kyoya had ever expressed before. "I dare you to either wear that dress you wanted me to wear all day, or have us both wear our original clothes all day!" Kyoya responded. It was obvious what Chloe's choice would be- unless she loved the dress- which is why Kyoya used this dare to end the game. The two had gone a bit offshore, anyway, and needed to go grab that treat Kyoya mentioned. Albeit, Kyoya travelled off the bed, and stood near her clothes, prepared to put them back on. Gwen was still secure in her muffler, and by what Kyoya saw, did not even give a hint as to if she would wake up any time soon. Kyoya stared at Chloe and smiled warmly. "I think that concludes our game." Kyoya insisted, "We can always come back to it another day, anyway- maybe even pull better dares and ask more personal questions." Kyoya was very impressed with her first game shared with Chloe. It was exciting and good for the soul; especially the confidence built inside. The two both seemed warmed up at this point, and were not afraid to do certain things that they would often hesitate to perform. Maybe it was because they were best friends. However, everybody had their privacy, which obviously meant the two trusted each other well. Kyoya still had to wait for Chloe's choice since this game was important, unfortunately, despite how eager she was to dress herself.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 6:00 pm

"Theres no take backs on a dare!" Chloe said surprised Kyoya would even attempt something like that. Chloe tossed the dress and wand at Kyoya and said, "Now gimmie another dare!" Chloe said annoyed that Kyoya would attempt something like that. "Theres no rule breaking here!" Chloe said as she angrily looked towards Kyoya and the dress she threw at her face. Chloe thought about what kinda treat she would get and eventually asked, "What kinda treat are we getting?" Chloe said anxiously.

((Srry small post. And no chickening in truth or dare!))

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:33 am