Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

hi, I'm a monster, don't worry I wown't eat you.... yet ;)

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight of Death
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

hi, I'm a monster, don't worry I wown't eat you.... yet ;) Empty hi, I'm a monster, don't worry I wown't eat you.... yet ;)

Post by ネクロの汚名 30th July 2014, 1:53 pm

"Where the hall are the smuggled drugs?!" Necro was investigating recent illegal drug related activities, within Rose Garden. Information about the smuggles where quite limited, after all the recent drug activity just began to sprout up in this part of the region, Necro was sent to stop the illegal trade before it got out of hand. The man Necro was interrogating was a fairly buff man, both his arms where tattooed. The many, was named Greg Necro was able to find out his name by..... forcing him to have a little conversation in a empty alleyway.

"H-hey.... y-you can't do this? You're a Rune Knight!" Greg stammered, his hands shaking in fear. Necro looked him dead in the eyes, his red pupil seared through the poor mans soul, as if he was a monster that was about to devour him. Necro chuckled, it seemed that he was grinning from underneath his mask.

"Well.... tough luck pal.... I'm not in the mood to deal with your shit. Lets drop the act, we all know what part I play play in the good knight bad knight routine. So save yourself the trouble and tell me where the hell I can find the contraband." Necro spoke with deadly precision, each word was like a knife pressing down on Greg's throat. Greg gulped, his eyes shifted back and forth as if looking someone would rescue him. Necro sighed he realized this was useless, the guy was too afraid to talk, possibly because he just witnessed Necro knock out his two comrades with little to no effort.

Greg finally squealed and told Necro the location of the hide out and the location of the drugs, finally satisfied, Necro called in for back up, two Rune Knights came by and took Greg and his companions into custody.

"Great work officer Stigma, it's great to see our new recruits take action." One of the Rune Knights shook Necro's hand, Necro chuckled and thanked the knights before the left. Necro decided to walk call it a day and began walking a near by park around looking for somebody to eat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

hi, I'm a monster, don't worry I wown't eat you.... yet ;) Empty Re: hi, I'm a monster, don't worry I wown't eat you.... yet ;)

Post by Tess 30th July 2014, 2:38 pm

Today had been exhausting.  Star was still unsure of what guild she wanted to join, but had heard that someone from the Rune Knights was around here.  She didn't really believe rumours usually, but today was a day where she just wanted to get some information and scoot, to be blunt.  Her hair was distinctly messed up, her clothes were dirty...  Star was not in a very good mood right now.  She absolutely hated wearing dirty clothes, and of course she had to walk since she wouldn't lower herself to teleportation.  Finally, Star had reached Solemn Park, where she hoped there was a member of Rune Knights.  In her years she had already followed far too many red herrings for her liking.

As she strode rather angrily and half annoyed through Solemn Park, she noticed a boy that looked to be around her age also wandering around.  She suspected that there was more to him than meets the eye, but there were probably plenty of people around that weren't a member of a guild or even a Mage.  Worst case scenario in Star's mind was that this boy would be an ordinary person that knew nothing.  And in the best case scenario, he would know where to find someone from Rune Knights, or at least know whether the rumour was true.  Star strode purposefully towards the boy.

"Excuse me?  Hi, my name is Star.  Umm, I'm kind of new around here so I was wondering if you knew where I can find a person from Rune Knights.  I'm a Mage, you see, looking to join a guild.  I've heard of Rune Knights and wanted to know more about it..."  Star tried to smile at the boy and not allow her annoyance to seep through.  Gosh, she could barely see his face.  It was covered by some sort of dark mask, and Star was reassured in her assumption that there was more to this boy than meets the eye.
    ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

hi, I'm a monster, don't worry I wown't eat you.... yet ;) Empty Re: hi, I'm a monster, don't worry I wown't eat you.... yet ;)

Post by ネクロの汚名 31st July 2014, 12:09 pm

Necro narrowed his eyes, the girl was cute, not to mention she looked absolutely delicious, but sadly she was a mage. Necro tried his best to avoid hunting mages, after all it was to much work to take them down. Necro smiled underneath his mask and bowed, "Greetings Lady Star, truly it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Necro Stigma, rookie officer of the Rune Knights.... it seems that fate has brought you to me, What would you like to know about us Rune Knights?"

Necro chuckled, he put his hands in his pockets as he leaned on one leg. This position gave him a nonchalant, devil may care image. Despite wearing a mask, Necro's words were all spoken with utmost clarity, he spoke in a friendly tone. Well.... it looks like dinner will have to wait.... Necro thought to himself as he observed the girl to see if she possessed any threat to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 31st July 2014, 2:10 pm

Star was truly taken aback a bit.  This boy, he was part of the Rune Knights?  He had looked completely ordinary to her at first, well, except for that fishy mask.  He must be a mage, then.  But he had said he was a new, member of the Rune Knights.  And he had called her a lady?  Star was confused, as usual, but right now she was also kind of embarressed.

"Um, you can just call me Star.  It`s nice to meet you, Necro Stigma.  Most people that I see around here are much older than I."  Star paused to think for a minute and then commented,  "Or they`re immortal.  How old are you anyway?"  Without stopping to allow him to answer, Star rushed ahead again.  "You seem like you`re about my age.  But you`re kind of strange, no offence intended of course.  I mean, you`re really friendly though."  Star felt like she was kind of rambling on and on.  Oh, he had asked something else.  The 'Lady Star' thing had thrown her off guard.

"I would love to know more about Rune Knights.  But first, can I ask a personal question?  You don`t have to answer... I know that I have certain tics too.  But, why do you wear a mask like that?  It covers almost all of your face..."
    ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 1st August 2014, 10:12 am

Necro chuckled, this girl was asking a lot of questions. Necro's left eye glowed a sinister red, he then spoke in a clear tone. "I'm thirteen years old... and regards to this mask I wear it to hide my scars which I got when my village burned down." This of course was a lie, Necro couldn't risk telling the girl his real identity, if she found out then..... she would most likely be afraid, she'd probably would run and tell the authorities or worse, she'd probably try and kill him. Humans always do these things.... what the fear, what they don't understand..... they kill. As of this moment Necro lost his mood to hunt.

Necro grinned from underneath his mask. "Anymore questions? Perhaps you'd like to know my birthday? Maybe Would you like to know my hobbies also?" Necro chuckled as he joked about with the girl. "Hahaha.... relax, I'm only jesting." Necro smiled and awaiting for the next possible question or remark.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st August 2014, 10:37 am

Star involuntarily took a step back. She- she was sure of it. The boy`s left eye had glowed, like- like a monster. Star took a deep breath and then let it out. She was too tense right now. She had undoubtedly imagined it. The fire thing had probably gotten her imagination riled up. After all, Star and fire... Well, they didn`t get along, to say the least. The glowing red eye must`ve been just her imagination.... right?

Either way, Star felt kind of bad for the boy. Fire was dangerous, lethal, and chaotic, and Star could understand how he didn`t want any one else to see his scars. The boy, what was his name? Necro Stigma ? Star almost shuddered. It was a dark-sounding, peculiar name, and it helped to heighten the feeling of uneasiness that Star was feeling as she and the boy talked more. He was about her age, which was also strange. Things just weren`t adding up on Star`s end. Then he kind of started to make fun of her, which Star wasn`t really fond of. She didn`t blame him, she could tell that his mask was a sensitive topic, but she couldn`t have said that she approved of what he said.

"Look... I`m sorry about the questions. I didn`t mean to like, pry, or anything. I don`t need to know your hobbies or birthday or anything else, or where you came from, or all about you. I just, it might feel kind of strange. But I just..." Star stopped. She was going nowhere with this, and might offend him. So she decided to try and lighten the mood. "You know, at first I almost thought your left eye was glowing, red. Isn`t that funny? I mean, I have a fear, of fire, I guess. It was me being paranoid about that. I`m telling you because I thought there was something funny, odd, about you, but I don`t want you to get the wrong idea. It was just my imagination." Star laughed.

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

hi, I'm a monster, don't worry I wown't eat you.... yet ;) PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 1st August 2014, 10:53 am

"It's fine aren't we all odd and strange in our own special way?" Necro chuckled. He could sense the girls uneasiness, this was not strange to Necro, after all he was branded as a creeper and an outcast of society. It was also difficult for Necro to gain peoples trust when every fiber of his being screamed to feed on the flesh of these pathetic humans. Necro sighed and put his hand on her shoulder. "Relax, I don't bite." Necro tilted his head and began to laugh.

"Wait.... hahaha don't tell me I scare you." Necro giggled as he teased her in a friendly way as if he was already good friend of hers. Necro's obnoxious laugh seemed to dispel his dark sinister aura. Necro finally stopped, holding back a couple of giggles. "S-sorry I couldn't help notice you tense up a bit, and in regards to my eye... well.... it does glow, it's does that when I'm excited, or when I find something interesting..... like I dunno, meeting a cute girl like you." Necro chuckled as he looked up to the sky. "Just tell me when I'm creeping you our or something..... I wown't be offended, after all I'm used to people treating me like I'm sort of monster." Necro looked back at her smiling underneath his mask.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st August 2014, 11:07 am

Star was very embarrassed.  The boy had caught on to her uneasiness, and now he was probably offended.  He had assumed that she thought he was a monster, but that wasn`t right.  And then, he acted with so much familiarity, reassuring her and giggling like they were old friends.  Star honestly was uncomfortable.  But, she tried to relax, as the boy wouldn`t hurt her.  He was a Rune Knight, after all.

"Don`t worry, you aren`t creeping me out or anything." Star wasn`t lying, either.  He seemed like... a good person.  A little odd, a little strange, but altogether not a bad person.  He seemed like he was trying to be nice to her, which Star appreciated.  She herself was a very blunt person and could always find something to admire in statements made that were collected in the face of an insulting question.  She did hope she hadn`t insulted or offended him.  "Haha, you don`t need to worry about the eye thing either.  I mean, I have violet eyes, so it`s not like I would judge you.  I wouldn`t care about what you looked like under your mask, anyway.  Like I said before... anything that has to do with fire, I won`t judge. And, you don`t need to call me cute or anything. It`s ok, I`m sorry about the eye thing."
    ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 1st August 2014, 11:17 am

"Dawh! Aren't you sweet! Hehehe if you keep charming me like this I might fall for you." Necro chuckled, he scratched his head. He sighed happily and stuck out his hand in front of Star offering her a hand shake. "Anyway.... How would you like to be my friend, I'd be pretty honored if you would say yes." Necro smiled as he awaited her response.

Necro paused and then snapped his fingers, "Uhm, how about we get some dinner or something, It's on me." Necro laughed. His hand awaited for her hand. "So, what do you say?"

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st August 2014, 11:29 am

Star hesitated, then nodded and put out her hand and shook his.  "Sure, I`d like to be friends with you.  You seem nice, and I know we all have our secrets and tics."  Star laughed.  "Honestly, you seem like a good person.  I would love to go get dinner with you, but I can`t.  But, I`ll see you later?  I do definitely want to know more about Rune Knights!"  Star smiled and then turned around and started to walk away.  Then, she stopped and turned around again.

"Oh, and thanks for the chat!  I really enjoyed talking to you, I`ll see you around."  Star waved to the boy, and walked slowly away down the path.  She wasn`t sure why she didn`t refer to him by his name, and simply thought of him as boy, but was glad that they were becoming something like friends already.

[ E X I T ]
    ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 1st August 2014, 11:35 am

Once she was far, far away, Necro turned back to the darken city nearby, there Necro killed and devoured some homeless man till there was not a trace of blood or evidence of the murder left. Necro bit on to the bits of flesh left , he chuckled thinking about the girl he just met. "Star huh..... she looks like a tasty morsel....AHHAHAHAHA!" Necor laughed in glee as he finished the last bit of human flesh in his hands, he then walked deeper into the darkness of the city, enjoying the beautiful night sky.....

[THE END]

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 9:06 am