Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[DUEL] Clash of Blademasters

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[DUEL] Clash of Blademasters  Empty [DUEL] Clash of Blademasters

Post by Janneline Ariel 23rd July 2014, 7:57 am

The sound of metal clangs broke the silence that reigned in the Spooky Forest. At first sight, one would think that there is a fight going on, but that was not actually what was happening. Quite not at all. Janneline Ariel, member of Savage Skull, was laying on the ground in the spooky forest, throwing rocks at a metal piece that was stuck on a tree above her. She was wearing nothing but a beautiful, black dress, and was completely unarmed. Open for attack, heh. She had taken the day off, thinking that she would get some rest, as this week she had been stuffing herself with jobs until she couldn't go on them anymore, due to the fact that her armor needed fixing. Or at least most of it.

But little did Janna know, this day she wouldn't get any sort of rest whatsoever, as it appeared that someone was lurking in the shadows near her. She lifted her head slightly and sat up, putting her hand on the ground next to her, ready to take out a weapon if needed. She rose her eyebrow slightly, her blonde hair pushed slightly by the wind. '' Who is there?'' She asked, her voice resonating through the nearest parts of the forest. She got up, only so that if something came at her quickly she would have more chances to dodge it, and looked around, immediately tensing up.

[Introduction Post]

Magic Power: 100%
    Health: 100%

Spells in use: None.
    Spells in Cooldown: None.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

[DUEL] Clash of Blademasters  3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Dave
    Dave

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-quip: Chaos Master
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[DUEL] Clash of Blademasters  Empty Re: [DUEL] Clash of Blademasters

Post by Dave 23rd July 2014, 1:13 pm

Shaku walked out from the brush and eyed the girl in the long black dress. It seemed as though the intel he'd gotten was right and that a dark guilder was indeed here. "You've made a bit of a name for yourself, mystery woman. The Magic Council has dispatched me to find and arrest you." he said with a pair of magical power sapping manacles dangling in his right hand. "You can come quietly and your sentence will probably be lessened for cooperating, or you can choose to resist arrest and force me to come with me. The choice is yours" he told her as he circled around and faced the woman he was trying to arrest. There was a very small chance she would actually come quietly, but he had to try anyways. It would be much easier than just attacking her on the spot and forcing a fight that was probably inevitable at this point.

He was calm even though he was sure she would strike; it was more because he was sure she would to it. "This is your first and only offer to come quietly and cooperate with me. I promise that if you do your sentence will be drastically less than what it would be if you did something stupid like resisting arrest" he told her, reminding her once again that it would be easier for the both of them if she didn't start a fight. Savage Skull... I much prefer Tartarus' methods over theirs. Cruelty and torture are so unreliable. But I guess she'll come to learn that eventually

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed
    S-Ranked: 0
    A-Ranked: 0
    B-Ranked: 2
    C-Ranked: 3
    D-Ranked: 5

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Exp: 1025/3750
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 23rd July 2014, 3:20 pm

Janna watched the guy that had came out of the bushes, or whatever, circle her slowly. She lifted an eyebrow, her face remaining cold, expressionless. For a reason she was known as one of Savage Skull's most serene members, as she would never let her calm go down on situations like this one, nor would she go insane like quite a lot of her guildmates would, and go on a killing spree. No. She was a stratrgist, she was going to see what this guy was made of before actually making a move to attack him. ''My sentence lessened for cooperating? Please, Mr Rune Knight. You don't seem stupid enough to believe this. If my name is important enough as to have a rune knight arrest me, directly sent by the magic council, then you should know that even if I began kissing babies and saving the world, even then my sentence wouldn't be lowered.'' She put her hands behind her neckand inhaled deeply, then let out a relaxed sigh. Quite, her calm day appeared to be ruined. She would not let down a duel, such as the one that was surely about to happen between her and the Rune Knight, but here she quite risked a lot. Her freedom was the price she was going to pay if she lost, and she was certainly not willing that.

So without much more talking, she leaned against the tree behind her, not making a single move to attack, rather than that she was preparing herself to counterattack any second now. She would not summon any of her strong blades, but rather, she'd summon one of her weaker, yet useful ones. She closed her eyes and concentrated, a small, golden magic circle appearinf behind her back, as she had placed her hand on the tree and was silently taking a sword out of it. '' Fortuna's Blade, manifest yourself in my hand with all your radiance. '', she thought, and a small, tiny dagger formed in her hand. She looked at the Rune Knight, ready to attack, waiting for him to make a move.

------------------------------------------

OOC:

Word Count: 354/250
    MP: 95%
    HP: 100%

Spells in Use: Fortuna's Blade.

Fortuna Blade:

Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 24th July 2014, 7:55 am

"Untrue. Who else would come after you? We are the police and the authority, there's no one else they really *could* send after you. That part about the reduced sentence is true, but judging from that thing that could barely pass as an effective weapon, it doesn't seem like you're going to cooperate" he said while looking her in the eyes and activating a power that came uniquely to him. Shaku was a descendant of the Knight of Swords and because of that small fact, he was able to create an ethereal sword out of nothing but his will. The sword didn't have a definite shape, so it took on whatever kind of shape Shaku wished. He had a preference of using a long Chokutō over anything else really, it suit his "style", so to speak. While using it, his speed was increased tremendously and he was even able to cut through the strongest of spells should the need arise, but the latter of those abilities came at a bit of a cost.

He wouldn't strike first, no, he would let the woman who he was trying to arrest do that. Although he was a dark mage at heart, he had his own moral code and would abide by it, even if that meant not fighting dirty to get an advantage. Though, that didn't mean that he wouldn't be prepared when she *did* decide to attack. With his knees bent and his sheath on his left side, the swordsman's hand rested on the hilt and was eager to pull the weapon out and begin his assault.

MP: 100%

Lineage Used
    Knight of Swords:

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 25th July 2014, 9:19 am

Janna watched slightly the man in front of her cast a spell. What was his magic? She growled at him slightly and wondered how he had known she had summoned a sword. She sighed and looked at the Rune Knight with her red eyes. She sighed and placed her hands on her chest. '' You know, a lot of people place Savage Skull into the psychotic guild section. That is utterly annoying, seeing as only half of our members are like that, but anyways.'' She sighed, still leaning against the tree, playing with her dagger, or whatever this annoyingly small sword was considered. She looked at the Rune Knight, then at her sword and smiled slightly. Her eyes move onto Mr Rune Knight again and, with a swift, quick move, she threw her sword at him, then, quickly, leaped on top the branch above her head, almost falling due to the fact that she was wearing high heels, so she quickly changed them to her usual metal boots, which was much better. Her eyes darted off to the Rune Knight again and she caught her breath slightly, as she had feared for a second that she was going to fall and make a majestic fail by doing that in front of the rune knight, making him think she's actually weak.

She pulled her black satin gloves off and placed her hand on the tree to keep her balance and prevent herself from falling on her face stupidly. Her eyes drifted off to the Rune Knight, awaiting his attack, as she was perfectly sure he'd counterattack her. She crossed her hands over her chest, ready to attack if required to. Actually, she was pretty sure she would need to attack, but she was prepared. Let's not forget that one of the advantages of Requip was the ability of taking out weapons from wherever the user wanted. Even from their own body.

------------

OOC:

Word Count: 351/250

Spells in Use: Fortuna Blade: 1/3

Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 27th July 2014, 10:09 pm

When she threw her pathetic excuse for a blade at him, the battle was initiated. With his hand already on the hilt of his blade which rested in the ethereal looking sheath on his right, Shaku drew it in an upward slashing motion, deflecting the requipped weapon with a clink sound emanating from the blades as they collided. "It's always the hard way with you dark mages. But that's fine, I actually like fighting. I hope you're worth the hassle, good luck" he said aloud to the girl who had jumped into the tree, causing leaves to rustle and fall to the dirt. In an instant, he requipped Laruna: his trusty black revolver, in his left hand and pointed it right at her forehead before grinning. Instead of pulling the trigger, however, he lowered the sights so that they aimed right at the branch she stood upon before firing a single bullet at the base of it.

Unless she deflected or blocked it somehow, the magic bullet of penetrate the wood of the tree and definitely cause the branch to fall along with the woman standing on it. I hope your eyesight is good he thought before firing off the other five rounds in the chamber directly at the girl, two aimed at her chest, two aimed for her legs: one for each, and one aimed right at the center of her forehead. Following up his shots, he would swing the gun to the side, unclicking the chamber from the weapon before magically reloading it with six more magically charged bullets before swinging back into place and jumping backwards.

Spells
    Laruna:

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 28th July 2014, 11:19 am

Janna's jaw dropped but she quickly changed her expression back to normal as the Rune Knight took out a weapon out of nowhere. A gun. Damn, he was a Requipper, just like Janna. This meant that their powers were equaled. And this was bad. If she lost this match, she would go to jail, and she highly doubted anyone from Savage Skull would come to break her out. She'd have to find her way out, and this was not going to be easy, at least not for her. She noticed he was aiming at the tree branch, and fired a bullet at it, then immediately fired other bullets that were so fast even she, with her enhaced senses could not determine where they were aiming at, so she instinctively crouched. By pure luck, the branch fell, allowing her to dodge most of the bullets, but one of them almost hit her arm, gladly it passed just a few inches away from her actual arm, and barely opened a small wound. She got up from the crouching position she had landed in, and smiled, looking at her wound for a second.

'' I must admit it, you have a hell of a weapon there. Certainly, being capable to aim at the branch and take me down with such precision is really something interesting and useful. Quite, I can appreciate a good weapon at sight.'' She said, her voice interested, yet cold and serene. She concentrated and her golden magic seal appeared in front of her this time, as a sword materialized into her hand directly. I'm not gonna be fine if I continue sacrificing my health in order to gain power. I must find another way to beat him., Janna thought, rising her sword, ready to block any attack coming at her. This was certainly not fun for her, having to summon exactly Themis' blade, but heck. She had to summon something, at least. '' Really, it is a pleasure to meet another ReEquip Mage in Fiore. And to fight one, of course. There are not a lot of us around, I have managed to check that.'' She said, casually, as if she was asking if he liked the weather. But when she looked back at him, her eyes were fierce, shining in a light that showed nothing but eternal hatred and will to beat the person in front of her to a pulp.

Without saying a word, she threw herself at the Rune Knight, rising her blade above her head, and then suddenly, attempting to hit him in the arm with it, all while stretching out her foot and trying to bring him to the ground.

-------

OOC Info:

MP: 90%
    HP: 85%

Spells used:

Themis' Blade:

Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 29th July 2014, 12:32 am

The woman managed to dodge most of his bullets, but that was fine as he had more tricks up his sleeve that he would unveil as the fight progressed, if she lasted that long. As she ran at him, he backed up, firing another volley of bullets at the dark mage, two at each leg and two at the center of her chest to try and slow her down. When she would get close, the woman would and try to jab her newly created sword at his shoulder, which would only be met with his own sword parrying and redirecting her sword outwards before he jumped back and began to run in an arching shape, his gun locked on her. "You didn't think I would let you just bash on me with that scary looking sword did you? I'm faster than you are and I'm using a ranged weapon. You're going to have to try a little harder than just a sword if you want to really beat me" he said with a grin before reloading his revolver just as he did before.

So long as he had this weapon, he could literally run circles around the illegal mage and fire his weapon at her all he wanted without fear of her catching up unless she had her own tricks, which he didn't doubt. That's also just what he did. As he ran around the girl, he fired his gun once, twice, three times, every single bullet aimed right at her chest or back depending on whether or not she'd be facing him by the time she reacted to the round and find his current position. Neat sword she has, but it won't really do much if she can't hit me with it... and with the speed I'm granted by this sword, she's going to have a hard time keeping up

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 29th July 2014, 1:38 am

God damn it. I can't even see him running around me. This is so screwed up for me right now.

Janna could sense, though, that he was firing more bullets at her, she immediately moved slightly, so that the one that she suspected was coming at her chest was dodged, but she could hardly dodge the other two that were coming, so she growled and quickly, a golden magic circle appeared below her feet, and at high speed, she got covered by a golden light, which allowed her to exquip an armor this time. Tha bullets hit the metal armor and jumped away as the light dissapeared, letting Janna's armor to be seen clearly: Heaven's Wheel.

'' Y'know, I didn't think I'd have to use any armor in this fight, but It appears I was wrong. You truly must be a good opponent for me.'' She said, as twelve swords materialized behind her, controled by telepathy, while Janna still held Themis' Blade in her hand. This was going to be interesting.

She rose one of her hands and made the swords a sign to begin attacking in circle around her, while she herself awaited to see the Rune Knight and attack him with her own sword, joining her other 12 swords in the battle. Quite, she had never before combined her armor and the weapons that appeared alongside it, with another weapon she could summon. It was like combining two different concepts for her, two different powers in order to create a new one. Certainily, this was interesting.

---------

OOC Info:

MP: 90%
    HP: 85%

Spells in Use:

Heaven and Themis:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 5:00 am