Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[DUEL] Unleashed Beasts and Banished Spirits Clash

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[DUEL] Unleashed Beasts and Banished Spirits Clash Empty [DUEL] Unleashed Beasts and Banished Spirits Clash

Post by Janneline Ariel 20th June 2014, 10:46 am

Janna remained in the shadows, waiting for her opponent. The Dark Mage had dared a Legal Mage from the famous guild Blue Pegasus. She was prepared to take that girl down, prove herself worthy of Savage Skull. She couldn't permit herself to lose to some C Ranked Pegasus girl, who, considering the entire attitude of the Blue Pegasus guildmembers, would be some girly chick that wouldn't use any of the really offensive magics, like the one Janna used. It would be quite easy, considering most of her armor have her the ability of mythic beasts.

The Beast's attire was quite simple: she was wearing a silver breastplate, that covered only her chest, a fauld, gauntlets and boots. She held a sword in her left hand, and a cruel smile played on her lips, as she took her blond locks in a small ponytail. Her green eyes shined in expectation as she remained in the shadows, unvisible for her enemy, who, she expected, was about to arrive.

She didn't even need to say hello to her opponent, this was a fight, not a meeting between old friends. If the girl had thought otherwise, it was purely her problem. She didn't want to have any relation with this girl. She just wanted to win the duel and prove her worthy.

][Introduction Post]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

[DUEL] Unleashed Beasts and Banished Spirits Clash 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Jayce
    Jayce

Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihalation
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[DUEL] Unleashed Beasts and Banished Spirits Clash Empty Re: [DUEL] Unleashed Beasts and Banished Spirits Clash

Post by Jayce 20th June 2014, 12:11 pm

Akemi walked into the massive arena, not expecting anything really. This dare had sounded fishy from the beginning, but Akemi wasn't one to turn down a fight, it wasn't in her nature to do so. She hoped that the fight wouldn't turn ugly in any way, but she wasn't sure if she could count on that, this was a dark mage she was dealing with. Aries had tried to convince her not to go, but as stubborn as Akemi was, she hadn't even bothered to listen. Her other spirits had liked the idea of a fight, well most of them had, Fluffy just growled at Akemi. He was the most powerful spirit, in terms of combat ability Akemi had, but a loose cannon at that, though in this fight, Fluffy would make an appearance and probably Blaire as well. Akemi had no intention to use Aries, no point in her getting hurt for just a fight, she didn't want Akemi to go to. 

Akemi let out a sigh, as she looked around the arena, now standing in the middle of it. She couldn't sight her opponent right away or actually she couldn't see her opponent at all. This didn't make sense, hadn't the dark mage not gotten here yet or maybe the mage had gotten scared of the mighty Blue Pegasus. Didn't matter to her really, she had wanted a fight and a fight she shall receive. '' You here, whoever challenged me or not? '' She pouted, no answer so far, maybe there really wasn't anyone here. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[DUEL] Unleashed Beasts and Banished Spirits Clash P8ulhnx
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[DUEL] Unleashed Beasts and Banished Spirits Clash Empty Re: [DUEL] Unleashed Beasts and Banished Spirits Clash

Post by Janneline Ariel 21st June 2014, 3:59 am

Janna immediately caught the smell of the Blue Pegasus girl, and then sight of her. Quite, she didn't look as Janna had thought. Janna had thuoght that she'd have to fight agauinst a pink-haired make-up full girl with a terribly big chest, walking on those torture-machines called High-Heels, that, to be honest, Janna sometimes used too, due to the fact that she was terribly short.

However, the Blue Pegasus girl was brown-haired, not as tall as she thought, yet taller than the Beast, with an average chest, and, no matter how you put it, an expression that didn't seem so innofensive as she thought. '' You here, whoever challenged me or not? '' The girl asked, looking around, standing in the middle of the arena.

Janna walked out of the shadows and walked behind the girl, silently. Damn, she is taller than me. And her chest is bigger, how annoying, Janna thought, an irritated expression decorating her usually expressionless face. She lifted her hand and touched the girl's shoulder.

'' Did you really think that I wouldn't come?'' Janna said with a cold voice. She jumped backwards, with a backflip, as usual, and, while she was in the middle of the backflip, a red magic seal with a Lion appeared on the ground, and a katana appeared out of the ground, held by Janna tighltly. She was still not going to use an armor, she prefered summoning different weapons for the moment, until she saw her opponent's magic and abilities. Then, she would unleash her full power.

'' I am surprised you came. Did Shuhei instruct you to win me? Bring glory back to Blue Pegasus? Did you know that, before you or me joined our respective guilds, Savage Skull practically demolished your precious guild? I guess this is why you are here, you are willing to prove that Blue Pegasus can win. Alas, that will not happen, my dear. Because I have no intention to lose.'' Janna said. She couldn't permit herself to lose, she seriously couldn't. What would Harrigan say if she lost to the member of the guild Savage Skull once bought ot the ground? He certainly wouldn't be really happy.

Stats:

Jayce
    Jayce

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jayce 24th June 2014, 3:38 am

A touch onto her shoulder didn't phase Akemi. It was what followed that did though. It had been the touch of a girl and when Akemi was in the middle of turning around the girl said something. It sounded like she was a really bitchy person, someone who Akemi wouldn't like. Though they probably had the similar forceful nature, which was fine by her. Right when Akemi had turned around, the girl had jumped backwards with a back-flip. Showoff. Akemi muttered in her head.  

She was fairly pretty, though that chest was laughably small. And now she was wielding a katana, nothing special really. It was just a sharp metal stick to Akemi, she really wasn't a fan of weapons or armor, one of her spirits was though. And really that spirit would be a fun choice here, considering that she loved to make fun of small chests although, this Savage Skull girl's one was almost nonexistent.

She was shook out of her thoughts, when that Savage girl started to speak again. Defeat her. That was the plan really, but did she really think that was the reason Akemi was here. It had been a driving thought yes, but actually, the main reason to be here, was just to beat up this Savage. She hadn't even told Shuhei about this fight, no need to trouble the guild master with this.

'' So your a Savage, didn't know they took little girls into their ranks now. And really with that pathetic chest of yours, can't really see why the took you in. Also, i have no point to prove anything, you know for a fact that Blue Pegasus raise from those ashes stronger than ever. If it wanted, Pegasus could wipe the Savages off Fiore. ''

'' Now, what do you say if i'll leave the first attack to you. '' And with that, Akemi made no move onto the Savage girl.

Stats:

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 25th June 2014, 8:59 am

This girl... is making me lose my lines, and I don't really like that...

Janna's left eye was twitching. Calling her a little girl and flat chested? Who did this girl think she was? Some sort of important person? Or powerful?  '' Quite, a girl like you would never understand Savage Skull, but, if I have survived so many time in Savage, then I'm not pathetic. Because girl, maybe in your legal guild you just join it and live happily ever after, but in Savage, you fight with claws and teeth to keep a single spot. So if I am here today, it is because I am not as pathetic as you think.'' Janna hissed. This girl, she was provocing her on purpose.

Janna didn't summon any armors. The girl was hiding something from her. Janna was wondering what magic she was using, and, just in case this girl really had some hidden technique in her sleeves, she was going to attack like this, without an armor. She was quite a fast requipper, so she could exquip an armor in any time, if needed. If needed. Janna didn't consider this girl capable of winning her, but she still had to watch out. No matter how fast she was in exquipping armors, this girl could always catch her by surprise. And this was the worst thing.

'' I do not know how to consider you letting me go first. As extreme audacity and a waay too high self-esteem, or as stupidity.'' Janna said. She was really temptated to attack, but she first wanted to see what the girl was going to respond. Sticking her katana in the ground and leaning on it, she awaited for the Pegasus to make a move.

Stats:

Jayce
    Jayce

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jayce 2nd July 2014, 7:07 am

Akemi pouted as she heard Janna's answer. She wanted to see much more rage from her, show her a true Savage. But right now, in front of her, was a mildly pissed off pretty little lady, that was it. Akemi was getting mildly interested of her though, she didn't seem like the pick of the litter she usually had to fight, but more of a higher ranked member. Well whatever she was, Akemi wasn't going to stand her insulting Blue Pegasus, not one bit.

''Listen to me Flat-Chest, i have nothing to prove to you, i was dared to do this fight and i won't back away from it. Beating up a member of Savage Skull is just a nice bonus i can get from this.'' Akemi knew she couldn't wait anymore, but choosing the right spirit to use, may prove harder than expected. She let her right hand drop to her side, moving over her keys, letting their dark aura move through the air. A small chime was heard as the keys moved and Akemi picked the one she wanted. It was a long time ago, since she had used Martinez in combat, but for now, he would offer the biggest element or surprise.  

''Open, Gate of the Bear: Martinez!'' A small blue circle appeared in front of Akemi. From the circle a blue teddy bear fell out and a knife followed soon. The small teddy stood up, gripping the handle of the knife and turned his attention to Janna. ''Is this the one, boss?'' He turned to look at Akemi for a second, only getting a nod out of her.

Stats:

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 6th July 2014, 8:15 am

Janna almost burst into laughing when she saw the Blue Pegasus girl summon a Teddy Bear. An actual Talking and walking Teddy Bear. After staring at it for a few minutes, she couldn't hold it anymore and burst into laughter. '' Y-you must be kidding me!'' She said, almost unable to talk due to the laughter. After a few more seconds, she let her laughter decrease and rose from the position she was in. With a small grin on her face, her body got enveloped with shadows, like usual. Then, with a metallic clang, like the clang produced when two swords clash, the shadows dispersed to reveal Janna, but instead of wearing a cloak, she was wearing an armor that made her resemble an angel, with a pair of metallic wings on her back, and two swords in her hands.

A smile made its way to the beast's face, and she was unable to surpress it. '' Heaven's Wheel... My strongest armor. Don't fail me today.'' She mumbled and looked up, her red eyes piercing through Martinez, studying his aspects. He didn't look perillous, though there was something that made Janna watch out for him.

She summoned her ten swords behind her back, and decided that she should attack first that giant ball of fur and filling, so she jumped up, rising her swords, and tried to stick them in his throat directly, not waisting a second. She was willing to finish with this all quickly, so that she could go to the black market and buy a new armor.

Stats::

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:07 am