Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Weapon Duel, Private]Clash of the Outsiders

Roku
    Roku

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Fury of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scales
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 156.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Reaper
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Weapon Duel, Private]Clash of the Outsiders Empty [Weapon Duel, Private]Clash of the Outsiders

Post by Roku 3rd May 2016, 10:47 pm

Specifications wrote:

• First post is for entering the arena and introduction. Only after each person has entered may one begin combat.
    • The setting is currently afternoon, the sun still out.
    • OOC comments and notes are allowed.
    • Passives from magics and lineages are allowed
    • Godmodding is not allowed.
    • Metagaming is not allowed.
    • Have fun!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Weapon Duel, Private]Clash of the Outsiders Tumblr_nr17hvPDh31qg78wpo1_500
    [Weapon Duel, Private]Clash of the Outsiders 6722c9967e1636e91d7bc7eafce08e4b
    Roku
    Roku

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Weapon Duel, Private]Clash of the Outsiders Empty Re: [Weapon Duel, Private]Clash of the Outsiders

Post by Roku 3rd May 2016, 11:16 pm

It was a lovely nice and sunny in the lovely port town that Roku had decided to come to. There wasn’t much here, other than a former independent guild that seemed to have become the Magic council’s lap dogs. Fitting since it was rumored that the guild was full of bitches. Why am I here again…. Roku questioned himself as he moved through the crowds slowly before coming to a square that seemed rather large. From where he could stand at the entrance of the square, he estimated it was about 50 meters to the other side. The center of it was empty, except for a fountain that sprayed clear water up into the air. Roku chuckled and slipped up to it. He took off his jacket, leaving him in just his vest before kicking his legs to release the binds that kept his pants close to his legs.

From his side he drew his blade, and held it down to his side. It was just in it’s sword state for the moment, but it was enough. People gocked at him as he did this before he took a bow to everyone. “Good day people of shit land. I am from the proud guild of Fairy Tail. I have come to challenge someone to a clash of weapon. Who before you isn't a cowardly bitch? Come on people. " There was a bit of an uproar as people yelled about his words. He’d taken to wear gloves over his hand, as to hide the mark of his guild, as to go with the act. Either way, the outcome would be fun regardless

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

[Weapon Duel, Private]Clash of the Outsiders Empty Re: [Weapon Duel, Private]Clash of the Outsiders

Post by The Lunatic 3rd May 2016, 11:36 pm

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    Yuzuki grinned, snatching the apple from the fruit stand nearby, and shoving it in her mouth. Ignoring the enraged yells of people all around her, the semi-fey rushed down the street while chewing away cheerfully. Ah, yet another typical day for the street thief. As she went along through a crowd near the central square, a few poor chaos would find later that they'd forgotten to wear a belt, or that a bird of sorts had dropped it a quick present. On their head. The people who only lost a few coins were the lucky ones here. As usual, the trickster was up to her usual antics, playing pranks more than she stole. It was only as she drew closer to the fountain that she realized the source of all the clamor. Apparently some mage from Fairy Tail was insulting them, ready to challenge someone. Curious, Yuzuki leapt up to the top of a nearby lamppost, and watched and listened.

First of all, she noticed that he didn't have the usual scent of a Fairy Tail mage. They often had a slight wisp of fey-scent from their trips to Tenroujima, and this guy had absolutely none. Also, his weapon looked formidable, a blade he held at the moment, as well as a long staff on his back. With a grin, she realized that this duel could get interesting. A toothy grin spread across her face, and the semi-fey somersaulted through the air, landing neatly behind him. "O-ha-yo~" she chirped, poking him on the head before cartwheeling over to the front. "I challenge you, weird-smelling Fairy Tail mage to a duel!"
    271tagged

[Weapon Duel, Private]Clash of the Outsiders TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Roku
    Roku

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Roku 8th May 2016, 9:31 am

I am the carrier of Vulcan’s teachings. I will be the one to bring his name honor. I will find a way to bring us home, no matter the cost.
    The soul of Vulcan
    Burns within
    A smile creeped onto the lips of the auburn haired man as he heard the cries of those around him cried and booed at him for insulting him. He laughed heartedly as none of them come forward though. Cowards. Chickens. None of them wanted to really try fighting him. His head snapped over with the appearance of the young looking girl, causing him to tilt his head. ”Well out of you people, only a girl has accepted my challenge! Well, I welcome our meeting of blades Ma’am.” Roku said before bringing his blade back, slamming it into the head of the staff before allowing the sound of a click to fill the air around him. It was like the changing of the stance as the staff flipped open, and Velis had officially entered into it’s scythe state. He pulled the new scythe from his back, and twirled it in the air for a moment before him before holding the weapon with both hands.

In his mind he could already hear the comforting sounds of the goddess Terra. She was encouraging the battle that was before him. He seemed to shake. It wasn’t out of fear as many would think. No, it was excitement. His clock had started, as his body began to heat up from his curse. Yes yes. This battle might actually be worth his time. His red eyes glanced across the battlefield, placing a good 40 meters before him and the girl. His hands gripped the staff harder. He smiled at her. ”Might I get the name of the woman I am to fight dear?” Asked politely. He might be considered a monster to some, but at least he was a polite one.
    WC:230

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 9th May 2016, 12:10 am

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    Oho, so it was a scythe after all. She watched how the man moved, silver eyes tracking every movement like a hunter, a wild animal would. Her heartbeat grew faster, pumping blood through her body. She tensed in excitement. She hadn't had a really tough weapons-only fighting a while... This could get interesting. With a soft jingling sound, the loop of chains and lightweight metal rods suddenly burst up into a long silver spear that gleamed with moonlight. Adrenaline coursed through her, she was impatient to move. Though she stood at a measly height of 4'2", she had learned from the best and knew she stood at least a little chance, regardless of the magical power flowing from her opponent's weapon.

From how his muscles twitched, she could see her opponent was excited as well. Good. It would be a fun duel, after all. As he asked her name, she hesitated a moment, wondering what name to give this time. After all, she never gave her real name, preferring to use a new fake name every time she met someone. What would fit this situation best? "Ara Sukoshi~" she responded cheerfully. She doubted the sloppily pieced together name would made any sense at all, but she liked it, and that was what mattered. Deciding to made the first move, she spun the spear around a few times to warm up, then, mid-spin, she seemed to slide towards him, wings helping keep her slightly aloft. With a sharp rap of her spear, she aimed at his knees, trying to disable his legs first. She kept her distance, however, holding onto the very tip of the spear. She was ready for a counterattack.
    281tagged

[Weapon Duel, Private]Clash of the Outsiders TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:34 am