Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Unsettled issues [Kaseki/Hiro/Invite]

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Unsettled issues [Kaseki/Hiro/Invite] Empty Unsettled issues [Kaseki/Hiro/Invite]

Post by Hiro Villenn 12th July 2014, 9:38 pm

Hiro wandered the forest like he usually does. He had grown accustomed to living in the forest now that he couldn’t leave and has yet to return to that forsaken guild hall once since he was cursed and forced to stay there. He hated the idea of having to be there and was hoping he could find a hollowed out tree or something he could use as a haven if it ever rained. If he couldn’t find one he would be forced to head to the guild to sleep and that would piss him off more than anything.

“Damn those deranged fucks”, Hiro muttered through his sharp teeth. “I swear to god one of these days I’m going to kill that red eyed man whore…and that dying tree.” Hiro’s horns flared up in a burning blue blaze as he gritted his teeth in irritation. He was walking around, hoping to find some sort of loop hole in the curse that would let him leave but he had yet to find one and he probably wouldn’t, at least not anytime soon. Besides, all he had to do was walk around, hunt the local wild life, glare at the hellhounds and plot the members of savage skull’s murders. “DAAAAAAMN IIIIIIIT I’M BORED!” Hiro yelled out in irritation at having nothing good to do with his free time, frightening off the nearby wild life and they scurried off to their holes and trees as Hiro’s horns burst out and started burning far more noticeably and longer as they reached around his head for a moment as he shouted to the sky his anger and boredom.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Unsettled issues [Kaseki/Hiro/Invite] Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Unsettled issues [Kaseki/Hiro/Invite] Empty Re: Unsettled issues [Kaseki/Hiro/Invite]

Post by Kaseki 12th July 2014, 9:58 pm

"I apologize, but you were the one that awakened him." said a familiar voice. It was something that he knew the boy hated, "Look, I want to help you, but if you keep trying to fight me you'll just end up wasting energy. Trust me, I'm not worth it."

The shiny plant man revealed himself. He let the moon reflect of his skin and glisten, almost like a sparkle. "However, if you want, I'll let you completely destroy this body." Kaseki took small steps toward the boy, letting his face show an evil and demonic smile. What could he be thinking? "Let it out. Let your rage out. We cannot be friends if you cannot accept me, an much less so if you do not accept yourself."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Unsettled issues [Kaseki/Hiro/Invite] Empty Re: Unsettled issues [Kaseki/Hiro/Invite]

Post by Hiro Villenn 22nd August 2014, 7:35 pm

“HUH!?” Hiro looked over his shoulder to see the plant man he so much disliked taunting him. He probably knew Hiro was going to attack, Hiro knew he was probably being baited, Hiro didn’t really care one way or the other he just wanted to see the bark of this walking tree burn.

A small blue blaze began to form and compress in Hiro’s hand as he formed a ball of fire in his hand, keeping the ball hidden with his torso and the flames spouting from the rest of his body providing extra cover. “FUCK THE HELL OFF!” Hiro yelled as he turned his body around quickly and threw the blue blazing ball over his shoulder as hard as he could with the pivot.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Unsettled issues [Kaseki/Hiro/Invite] Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 23rd August 2014, 9:23 am

Kaseki felt the cold burn of the blue ball at it seared his shoulder. The material seemed to burn, revealing the skin Kaseki did have underneath. The clock began to grow and reattach itself back together, as if the hit never met its' mark. Kaseki felt it, there was no changing that. But in a way, Kaseki enjoyed it. It was a fun... game to him.

"Now, why don't you use a real spell and actually do some damage?"

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:19 pm