Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Why I'm here {Hiro/Aedre/All other SS people}

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Why I'm here {Hiro/Aedre/All other SS people} Empty Why I'm here {Hiro/Aedre/All other SS people}

Post by Hiro Villenn 13th June 2014, 6:55 pm

Interesting...and Disturbing

Hiro barked and squirmed in the chair he was confined to. Pissed off was an understatement he wanted to kill that pink haired bitch who tied him to this chair. Blue flame spat off his tongue and he yelled explicit and violent words at his captor. “DAMN IT WOMAN QUIT IGNORING ME AND LET ME GO!” Hiro yelled at her through his sharpened teeth.

He didn’t really know where he was. Well he knew where he was he just didn’t know WHERE that where was, if that makes any sense. He was in the guild hall of the dark guild Savage Skull, which didn’t mean anything to Hiro as he had no business with them. Where that guild hall was he didn’t know. One second he was in that forest he was driven into and the next he was in this dull dank place. The oxymoronously named devil figured it was somewhere in that forest but for all he knew he was on the other side of the planet.

Hiro had stopped yelling to catch his breath for a moment. Also it wasn’t really working or getting him anywhere. “Oi Pinky! At least tell me your name! Better yet, tell me why the fuck I’m here!” Hiro demanded, assuming that her name would be the first step to why in the unholy hell he was here.

OOC: don't ask questions that have already been answered please. The thread above has answers (Kinda)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Why I'm here {Hiro/Aedre/All other SS people} Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Why I'm here {Hiro/Aedre/All other SS people} Empty Re: Why I'm here {Hiro/Aedre/All other SS people}

Post by Kaseki 16th June 2014, 6:39 am

Kaseki wandered in. It was days since he first entered the doors of Savage Skull. He had explored every inch of the guild, slowly, absorbing every bit of information he could get of his new guildmates. No one ever talked to Kaseki, it was almost as if he was invisible to them. "No one cares for the plant man. All I do is move water..." he thought to himself.

Kaseki was exiting the room of Kyle Vay to see an interesting being tied to a chair. "I've been here for a week and this boy has seen more love from the members than I. Hmph, Lamia Scale would have at least given me a cookie by now." his thoughts ran, through his own past as well as his future. "But there is no place for that here. I'm a monster." Kaseki was strolling down the steps humming an old tune from when he was in his early age, whenever that was. He seemed to dance through the shadows, and in no time, he was peering over the boy from above.

"My name is Kaseki. Are you waiting for the guildmaster too?"

The Previous Thread

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Mentor : Dewei Cike
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Worldly Sands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Why I'm here {Hiro/Aedre/All other SS people} Empty Re: Why I'm here {Hiro/Aedre/All other SS people}

Post by Kyle Vay 16th June 2014, 8:48 pm

Kyle walked down the stairs and out to the tavern area. He paused as soon as he saw someone being dragged in here. "Oh it looks like my dear heart, brought someone in here." Kyle walked up to the mage struggling and crossed his arms. The raven haired closed eyes mage opened one red eye. "I'll take him." Kyle said surprisingly. He walked up to the mage and put a finger on his forehead. "Looks like we have a bit in common." He knew that Harrigan was in his office. "Hey..." He banged on the door as loud as he could. "Aedre brought in a new member. I would like him fall into The Sands." Kyle said loudly. "Don't worry your little head, kid." Kyle said to the newest addition coming in. "I don't normally work with people, but you I can manage."

Why I'm here {Hiro/Aedre/All other SS people} Tumblr_mopfs8aWqp1s4tpb5o1_500
    Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 17th June 2014, 11:06 am

Several growls where to be heard from behind Kyle as he banged loudly on Harrigan's doors. And as he and the other mages would turn around they could see the giant wolf like creatures appears slowly out of the darkness. Growling at them, while their spit was dripping down their sharp teeth onto the ground. Their stench of decaying flesh filled the hallway, enough so that it your stomach could hurl around.

These were the Garm, the undead wolf like beings that resided underneath Savage Skull, deep in the endless catacombs. And they only obeyed the Guildmasters command.

The door swung open and smacked with a loud bang against the wall, only the reveal the guild master that was standing in it's opening. Clothed in a three-pieced red suit, with expensive leather shoes underneath it. At first sight a conceited man, but not this time. No this time his face was filled with anger as a vein on his head looked like it was ready to pop.
    'KYLE!! YOUR AUDACITY KEEPS SURPRISING ME! IN MATTER OF FACT IT HAS EVEN BECOME ACTUAL ADMIRABLE!'

In his anger he threw a bunch of papers at the sand mage.
    'Not only do you bang loudly on my door as if we are in some second rate whorehouse! But you also find the need to explain in great detail the women you've been with in your reports! However you fail to mention any detail on the bloody job! Now who are these mages your brought me!!'
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 17th June 2014, 11:32 am

Kyle laughed so hard. "Seriously?" Kyle said with a smirk. "We're going to go THERE now? First... CALL THE DAMN DOGS OFF!" Kyle said as he sharply jumped up when one of the garm snapped at him. "Second off..." He looked at the other mages in the room, he didn't know any of them. At all. Kyle had been away taking care of 'business' with Frederick and some of the lovely women on the way back. His thoughts started to move off on to THAT BUSINESSS. He picked up a piece of paper. The report was nothing but a drawing of Harrigan being stabbed through the back by one of his sand spears. "You didn't know what this report was about?" Kyle smirked. "It was my job at the hospital hiding those facts about how Savage Skull was no more. Reassuring the kids that Frederick had been defeated. However... No one there knew what he looked like, so I gave them the closest guild master illustration... You." A garm came around him and snapped at his other heel. Kyle jumped up. "LOOK! I AM NOT YOUR FOOD!" Kyle said with a glare and kicked the dog in its face. A yelp could be heard as the dog backed off. "Oh..." Kyle flipped the paper over. "That nurse... was AMAZING. I can't believe that blonds are actually smart." Kyle said with a huge laugh. He picked up another paper. "Oooh... This is where I 'stole' the recipe. More like it was given to me because of a nice threesome with the bakers' daughters. Oooh good times.. good times.." Kyle then looked over at the newest addition tied up in the chair. He pointed to Harrigan. "I know Harry," Kyle said with a smirk. Then turned over to the other mages and pointed to each of them. "Don't know you, nor you, nor the kidnapee." Kyle walked up and crossed his arms. "Who's the kid?"

Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Vincent
    Vincent

Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Experience : 1231.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vincent 17th June 2014, 11:34 am

A man(?) who most certainly did not belong in Savage Skull was watching all the events from behind one of the large pillars of the grand but empty hall. He was dressed all in white as if ready to go to some ritzy party. It was a miracle the suit wasn't ruined considering the forest trek and marsh exploration that he had to do to get to Savage Skull. Yet somehow it was perfectly clean. He was smiling despite appearing to be in a great deal of pain. He saw before him an interesting group of people. People he wanted dead and buried 6 feet under. But people he would have to let live for the moment. He was trembling all over, just by being here he was defying his very nature. This man was Orginal Sin.

The embodiment of all mankind's evil all dressed in white. I'm sure it's poetic from some perspective.This being was currently wrestling with the several voices within his head trying to command him to do this and that, hence why he seemed to be in pain. He came here with a plan, but it had recently been interrupted and had it's progress frozen by the voices arguing within his head. Leaving him rather incapacitated. It was honestly really embarrassing, and Sin knew that sadly he was likely to get noticed before he got his act together. All he could as he stood there frozen in place was that he got the sins in his head under control before anyone questioned his being there. Which was looking improbable as the room he had chosen to hide in the corner of was becoming quiet the center of activity. Having 7 different forms and minds within one person could be a real pain in the ass.

Last edited by Sin on 17th June 2014, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 17th June 2014, 12:07 pm

"Interesting. Perhaps if someone tied me up and left me here, maybe they would have noticed me long ago." Kaseki thought to himself. He backed away from the boy. He looked at the strange man in yellow, with the man in red behind him, and off to the side, a man in white. Kaseki looked at his own self, his black cloak. "If they all wear a color, and I wear a  color not worn, then... I fit in!" Kaseki was full of joy. He felt as if this guild would accept him, much unlike his former. All Kaseki wanted was a place that he would belong to, that he would be accepted.

He watched the dogs try to nibble at the yellow man, and he chuckled. It found it funny. The most that four-legged creatures do to him are bark. Afterall, he's a living plant.

Kaseki thought about what to say to the people. He was full of excitement. He smiled as he looked at his new guildmates. "Hello friends! I'm Kaseki! Do we have guild events here?" he asked in a somewhat childish voice. Kaseki felt an odd darkness in his mind begin to grow. It seemed so odd and familiar."Okay Kodai... You can speak too. But no killing. Not unless we have to." he spoke in his head. "Pay no attention to my other side, Kaseki is the... lesser of us" said Kaseki's body. "I'm Kodai, now tell me, when is our next meal?"

"Kodai... stop..." Kaseki thought, "You're embarrassing me."

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 17th June 2014, 10:11 pm

“DAMN IT WOMAN QUIT IGNORING ME AND LET ME GO!” Hiro yelled, causing his voice to echo in the dark halls of Savage Skull, which brought a small grimace on Aedre's face. She was a tad bit intolerant to shouting or any kind of loud noises.
    "If I really wanted to do that, I wouldn't bring you here in the first place, right?" She put forth a rhetorical question, while waiting for someone to come forth in the foyer. The noise should surely wake them up from their lazy slumbers inside the guildhall. Afterall, the Savages were not a very socializing bunch of people; very unlike the other guilds.
    “Oi Pinky! At least tell me your name! Better yet, tell me why the fuck I’m here!” The raven-haired man demanded, causing the young woman to chuckle slightly.
    "I'm glad you finally asked- the name is Aedre." She stated calmly, as always keeping her last name hidden; for, in her opinion, it wasn't all that great for an introduction.
    "Well, anyone roaming around so close to Savage Skull territory spells trouble for us, Mister Villenn. So we do not take you lightly, for all I know, you could be a spy working for the Council.... and ofcourse, you seem like you'll fit in the Council too- its made up of lunatics just like you."
    With that, Aedre simply peered through the silence, waiting for someone to approach them, so that she could ask them to get Harrigan; who, most likely was locked in his office as usual. Aedre could actually leave for the Guildmadter herself, but the knowledge that Hiro was a mage was unsettling enough to not hold confidence over her abilities that held him down.
    "My name is Kaseki. Are you waiting for the guildmaster too?" A voice spoke, as blue hues noticed a figure looming over Hiro. The figure was indeed strange, for it failed to look like a human, yet couldn't be classified as a creature like the Garm either. It gave off a magical aura and even spoke in the voice of a male, which were two abilities that Harrigan's creatures lacked. The pinkette only watched him with a keen gaze, her lips pursed, as she left the conversation to Hiro's will.
    "Oh it looks like my dear heart, brought someone in here." An overly familiar voice spoke and Aedre's eye twitched instantly. She turned her head in the direction of the voice, as the image of Kyle Vay stood right next to her. Casting a glare, she spoke, "I've told you a hundred times already... to not call me by that--- whatever."
    With a sigh, the Slayer crossed her legs, as she could hear Kyle banging down Harrigan's door, "Aedre brought in a new member. I would like him fall into The Sands." She heard him say, causing her pupils to dilate in surprise, as she almost jumped off her seat, "Its not a new member, you idiot! I brought him here because he was wandering around the guild territory!" The pinkette shouted, not sure if Kyle could hear her or not; before placing the palm of her hand on her forehead. She never understood much of that guy.
    A second later, the sound of Harrigan's door opening could be heard and Aedre could already figure out that the Guildmaster wasn't in the best of his moods. She only heard the conversation between the sand mage and her uncle, not caring much for catching anything important in it. She knew that Harrigan entrusted Kyle with personal business of his and the Slayer had never been interested in them herself.
    However, what actually caught her attention was another presence in the room, one that she was not familiar with and was aware of it only because of her heightened sense of smell. She could take a look at this later on...
    "For a change, the foyer is bustling with activity today... Apparently, people are enthusiastic to greet you Villenn."

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Why I'm here {Hiro/Aedre/All other SS people} ObrztW

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 18th June 2014, 9:14 pm

“It’s the council’s that drove me into the forest yes but the key word there is drove,” Hiro muttered in irritation, unintentionally giving away information about his situation. Aedre was only getting more and more on Hiro’s nerves. Why in the devil’s unholy name would he be a spy? Although Hiro didn’t think of it this way, he wasn’t smart enough to be a spy. He certainly wasn’t patient enough.

"My name is Kaseki. Are you waiting for the guildmaster too?"

Hiro looked over to the creature that stood before him, whatever it was. Hiro could tell a demon when he saw one. “I’m tied to a fucking chair are you eyes already dried out you wilted Alraune?” Hiro spat back at the creature. Such a blatantly obvious question, this creature had to be incredibly old or in desperate need of sunlight and photosynthesis. Hiro knew enough about the demons his father tried to send his way to ‘collect’ him for whatever intents and purposes Baal-Berith had for his satanic spawn. Plant demons were relatively common but usually came at him during the day.

Another, more eccentric man, appeared soon after. It was clear Aedre didn’t like him and frankly, he was annoying Hiro also. “I’ll kill him if you want me to. I don’t like him either,” Hiro called out to Aedre, once again rather loudly. There seemed to be plenty of life as the eccentric, pain in the ass, loud mouth began having an argument of sorts with another guy, who looked more important. That was probably the guildmaster. Nobody else had any vibe of genuine importance except the pink haired pain in the ass that brought him here. Hiro wasn’t so much stupid but he was, how do you say, a brash dumbass. Hiro smelled another person he didn’t see with his devil senses but didn’t care enough to keep his eye on it.

"For a change, the foyer is bustling with activity today... Apparently, people are enthusiastic to greet you Villenn."

Hiro let out a sigh. “Hurray, I feel so loved and so genuinely irritated at the same time,” Hiro retorted dully. He was no longer in the mood to yell he just wanted everyone to shut up. They were started to give him a headache.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 18th June 2014, 10:03 pm

Kaseki's eye twitched upon the spitting on his face. "Oh... You've done it now." he said in a relaxed tone. He smiled. "Sigh, There's no stopping Kodai now.."

Kaseki took a step back before handing over his vessel of a body to his demonic counterpart. He held his weapon in his right hand. It seemed to go unnoticed until this point. He pointed the tip of his sword to the boy's throat. "Now, I'll ask you kindly to refrain from doing that. I care not of what business these people have with you. I will gladly tear a wound across your neck and drink the delicious red liquid that would pour from it. Then I will happily skin your body and wear it as a costume for my own amusement. Then I will collect your bones and make jewelry from them, and use your skull as a bowl for my cereal. Do not test me mortal. I am not something to be trifled with. " His voice was cold and harsh and held disregard for everyone in the guildhall. Kodai did not care if his shared body would die, why that would free him, perhaps make him stronger.

He kept his eyes transfixed on the prisoner. He was in the killing mood.

"... Spit does contain water. Technically he did more good to me than harm. No matter, I shall let Kodai do his thing." Kaseki thought within his own mind, "If I don't give him control once in a while, then perhaps he might completely destroy me, forever... After all, i'm only here for Mr.L Born."

Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 19th June 2014, 5:46 pm

"No Ghost guy... I've got this," Kyle said shoving Hiro out of the way. "He's mine." Kyle gave him the perfect poker face. She totally thought that being here against one's will was wrong, but what better way than to take Hiro under his wing instead of the others.

Kyle grabbed Hiro by the collar and picked him up, chair and all. His piercing red eyes glared into Hiro's. He grit his teeth and then finally spoke. "Look here, Kid," Kyle said. "I don't care who you are, I don't care where you came from. I am an assassin. If Harry gives me the order to kill, I do so." His eyes seemed to burn into Hiro's face. "You're going to follow everything I say, or I will use my sands to stuff into your mouth right here and right now." As he said that the dust and sand in the room began to swirl around him. Suddenly all the sand turned into a stream and went straight for Hiro's face. It stopped at his mouth. Kyle's breath could be felt on Hiro's face as minty fresh as it was. Kyle actually prepared for Aedre's return. "I can rip you limb to limb with my sands and then give you the torture of a life time. I will pour salt on your injuries, just to make you scream louder. Do NOT try me, boy. I will not hesitate to kill you, if given the order." Kyle then threw the chair down so that Hiro landed on his side at full force. He then looked over to Harrigan. "I don't think he's a spy, Harrigan. I want to take him under my pillar." Kyle said kicking the boy in the stomach. "I need help with the errands you send me on all the time. Plus I guess you need someone to actually write those reports correctly while I go away on my escapades. This kid will do nicely."

Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 24th June 2014, 6:28 pm

Hiro glared at the plant man before his chair was moved over and the annoying one got in between the two of them. After what looked like a bit of defense toward Hiro, he was quickly turned on and punched in the stomach. Was it a feint perhaps to lull Hiro into a sense of security? It didn’t work and it wouldn’t have mattered anyway since Hiro was tied to a chair as he bared his fangs at the red eyed piece of shit. His collar was grabbed as he was stared down and Hiro simply stared back as blue flame seeped from the corners of his sharp tooth filled mouth.

Hiro didn’t get a chance to bark back as he was thrown to the ground, chair and all. Hiro’s flames burst out on a survival instinct as Hiro’s tail lashed around in anger. “I’ll freaking kill you!” Hiro yelled as he thought of ripping the man’s soul out of his charred corpse and devouring it. He said he was an assassin to the murders he’s commited would make for plenty of added and juicy spice to them.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Vincent
    Vincent

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vincent 25th June 2014, 7:36 am

Sin, still trying to remain hidden behind a large pillar just grinned wide and the most curious thing occurred. He went through a full body metamorphosis, he became just an inch shorter, his clothes melted into a black outfit instead of a white suit, he hat vanished, his hair spiked up and his eyes became coyote like, he became Greed. His mind was at last in order and Greed was in charge, after all this was his plan. The monster of avarice was the one most likely to work with humans at any given time making him Sin's diplomat of choice for this mission. He walked around the pillar he was hiding behind into plain sight just to lean back on the same pillar he was just hiding behind. He grimaced at the seen before him, it looked like he had chosen a bad time to make his appearance. Too much was going on at the moment, he had important things to say and do but he didn't want to compete for volume with the scene apparently centered around the kid in the chair. He tried to be patient and wait for things to die down a little, but waiting was not something so easy for one as avaricious as himself.

In his head the others were already growing restless. Wrath was already once again demanding that they slaughter everyone in the room. Pride commanding Greed to leave Savage Skull at once, the arrogant child refused to be a part of an organization of humans. Envy and Lust made half assed attempts to calm down the two protesting sins. Greed closed his eyes and flicked his forehead Quiet up there. We have to work with these people if we want to unleash 'it.' He opened his eyes just in time to see Hiro thrown to the ground and kicked in the gut. He accidentally laughed, he was liking this Midi-looking guy. As if on cue Wrath slammed what sounded like a table with his fist and vocalized his discontent with Greed thinking of a human as anything more then dirt with some colorful language on the side. Sin did his best to ignore his wrath aspect and did his best to be patient. Which was really hard, especially when you have a the embodiment of gluttony inside your head telling you to eat everyone in the room.

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 30th June 2014, 1:18 am

'So you want him to take him under pillar huh?' smirked Harrigan towards Kyle. Even though his rage had subdued a bit, it was still clear that he was highly annoyed by the man's attitude. And his clear lack of respect.

'tch, what makes you think that you're even in the position to make such a demand from me? Or that he even wants to be here?' He continued while he assessed Hiro, who was raging and insulting Kyle all over.
    'I mean, look at him. He clearly has made up his mind of not being here... and I have no use for people that don't want to be here..'

However the young man did seem to have enough spirit to threaten those around him, even if he knew that he was clearly outnumbered. Which might seem dense and stupid others. But that wasn't how Harrigan saw it, to him it showed someone who'd put his life on the line for battle. Someone who'd fight to the death as long as it got him what he wants. He'd might be more suitable for this place then he himself would actually realize.

'Hmm.. allright, you have your way Mister Vay. You can have this boy under your command... however! I want him bound to this place, tied to the darkness that resides deep in our guilds bowels! It would ensure that he won't escape us.'

There was only one location in the entire guild that could do such a feat, it was the same place that had already bound so many others. However, Harrigan couldn't risk sending Hiro there alone, nor could he risk sending Kyle with him. After all Kyle was already loyal to him... in a sense. And there was no need for him to throw him into the darkness with Hiro. It might do something to him that Harrigan didn't want to. No he needed someone that couldn't be affected by this..he needed an abomination. Something totally resistant against the sickening blackness.

'Sin! I know you're skulking around here somewhere! Escort Mister Vay's new boy toy please...and bring him down to the... catacombs!'

(OOC: if you want all to laugh maniacally evil together with me. The you can do it now :p)
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 30th June 2014, 11:34 am

Kaseki stood away from his guildmembers. For him the whole event was odd. It was almost as if this was his introduction to the guild.

"Hmph," he scoffed, "When will we actually do things?" he asked.

"I think we should have some events... The other guilds have parties, and all we've done is taken only one prisoner."
    _________
    OOC: Sorry about the short post. Not much I can do.

Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 2nd July 2014, 8:53 pm

Kyle looked at Harrigan a little annoyed with he stated that Hiro was his boytoy. That was something that he did not appreciate, but the boy was going under his wing. A better wing than the freaks and psychopaths. "Wait a second..." Kyle said to Sin. The man who was going to take him into the catacombs. He set Hiro back up straight so that he was sitting in the chair normally and not on the floor. He then leaned in and mumbled into his ear at a low enough tone that only Hiro could hear. "Get prepared Kid... You're going to see a lot of crap, but what I'm going to do next is going to make it so you don't feel the pain and suffering for the next 72 hours." Kyle then held his hand in the shape of a blade and began to his pressure points all over Hiro's body. Hiro would feel a bit of pain, but then afterwards his nerves would all be dead. He would not be able to feel anything, nor would he be able to get himself out of the chair. Kyle then dusted his hands off and then looked back at Harrigan with a smirk. "Heh heh heh heh heh heh... Enjoy your time in the dark, Kid."

The closed eyes mage opened his red eyes and smirked holding his hand up making a fist. "It's great to finally have underlings, Harry." He said and then walked back up the stairs to his room to find what he and Hiro could do to get some sort of job done.

Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 2nd July 2014, 10:26 pm

Hiro seemed to be pissed off, but so was Aedre. She could've never guessed that bringing the trouble-maker into the foyer would cause so much hullabaloo. She had heard him referring to the man (or whatever it was) beind him with a rather strange name; an action that caused the latter one to enter a state of rage.
    With a subtle sigh, the pinkette simply sat with her elbow resting on the chair's handle and her face tilting down on the hand. Her face only kept up the nonchalant expression as she heard him speak of how he'd like to kill Hiro.
    'Another psychopath...' She concluded without any sort of surprise; all thanks to all the others that she had come upon until now, exactly similar to him.
    However, what surprised her instead, was the way Kyle acted to this situation- quite similar to Kaseki, albeit, some sort of miracle since it actually come from Kyle.
    "That's impressive Kyle... I never expected to see this side of you." She spoke, without even understanding that she did. The words simply flowed in awe, one could say.
    Although, a second later, the young woman looked away in a bit of a fluster- considering that she found it really awkward to compliment Kyle; who was actually the person she always pushed away by being mean by purpose.
    Well, you could never blame her. The raven haired man's behaviour was extremely eccentric at times.
    '....Uh.'
    The events that transpired next were fast-paced and didn't even need much of her attention. Starting with Kyle asking the permission to take Hiro under his pillar and Harrigan actually accepting it.
    A mild cringe formed on Aedre's features; to think that she had brought Hiro and thought of him as a spy... These people were simply taking him into the guild.
    'What a nuisance.'
    But she was not going to voice her opinions, for if Harrigan found him fitting in the guild, then Aedre had no questions either.
    She heard her Uncle call for someone named as Sin and immediately rested her vision on the person that was yet to reveal himself from the shadows of the place. Perhaps, it was a new member that had escaped her notice.
    But as Kyle took to whispering something in Hiro's ear, the pinkette heard Kaseki speak something about events- causing her to chuckle slightly.
    "If you're looking for a fun-loving and lively little place, you can only find it outside this guild." She stated, letting him come face to face with the hard reality of the guild.

OOC: Crappy, I know. But I feel brain-dead and there was really not much that I could write anyways -3-

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Why I'm here {Hiro/Aedre/All other SS people} ObrztW

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 3rd July 2014, 6:33 am

Kaseki held his sword tightly in his arms, hugging it against his chest, "You aren't worth the energy of my blade. You're worthless at this point..." He started to take steps back into the shadows. "Have fun Hiro, this place is something you shall not expect... It never was, nor will be predictable."

Kaseki began to laugh, as if he was his other half-soul. It was as if in the last few moments Kaseki has given up every bit of his sanity to cope with the differences of the guild. Sure he had a new place to call 'home', but the people in it weren't his family... no, Kaseki would never find a family in Savage Skull. He could only find people as insane as he.

"Another time..." said Kaseki, only moments before he vanished into the darkness of the guild. The shadows engulfed him, it was as if the darkness was the only thing that offered a haven in that dreaded guildhall...

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 8th July 2014, 1:09 am

The catacombs? I know this place isn’t supposed to be pleasant but why would anyone build a guild over a gigantic graveyard? The smell alone would be enough to make you ditch town. Hiro thought. It did seem ridiculous for anyone who didn’t have a thing for rotting corpses, which was an entirely different and much more problematic issue, to build a guild near a catacomb.

“Huh?” Hiro felt fine one moment and numb the next. That red eyed son of a bitch had used some sort of needle trick to take away his ability to feel. “D-damn y-o-u,” Hiro stuttered. The numbness in his face made talking difficult and he couldn’t make everything out in one go. Nothing else seemed to be cooperating in his body either. He could barely move his fingers and he couldn’t even look to see if he could curl his toes up, Hiro assumed he couldn’t. Hiro looked over to where that important looking guy in the suit had given the order. Huh? He looked carefully, Hiro hadn’t really looked over there but there was one body. One…Two…Three, Hiro started to count the number of individual souls in this person. Four, Five, Six…Seven…How in the world? Hiro started to wonder how that many souls existed in a single body. Each soul would be an individual existence and most of them seemed to be a singular mass of sin. A gluttonous one, A Lustful one, A Greedy one…and one that seemed to stand out from the others. In the end Hiro had counted a total of Eight souls in this single person’s body. Even if he wanted to he couldn’t ask though, the words couldn’t come out right. The half-devil just looked at him with curiosity mixed in with hostility that was still showing on his face which he could no longer properly control.

OOC note: If my count of souls in sins body was wrong just tell me and I'll fix it later, it's not immediately important unless someone's psychic

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Vincent
    Vincent

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vincent 20th July 2014, 8:55 pm

Now this was interesting. It had seemed Harrigan had alerted everyone to his presence. Which was fine by Greed and Pride alike. Sin was familiar with the catacombs, no darkness of that magnitude escape his notice and eventual study. The place was pretty mental and the evil embodiment dreamed of seeing it for himself. Because of that he was able to get all of his aspects into agreement to humor Harrigan for the time being. Hopefully it would also create an opportunity to inform the dark mage about it. For as Sin and one other man knew, Harrigan alone was best suited to unleash it. Anyway boring details aside..............

Sin walked out from the shadows revealing himself in his greed form. He grinned and did a mocking bow at Harrigan "Skulking is such an unbecoming word. I like it. Anyway I can drag the kid where you need him." From the corner of his eye he inspected Hiro, judging from his knowledge of the Catacombs he was going to need that pain numbing he got from the midi-dude. "My interests just happen to overlap with yours at the moment. Just point out the way. I want to see these catacombs myself anyway." Greed laughed lightly, today was going good already. It wasn't every day he got to throw someone into hell on earth.

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 4:30 am