Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[DUEL] Axel VS Priscilla

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[DUEL] Axel VS Priscilla Empty [DUEL] Axel VS Priscilla

Post by Akira Tatsumi 30th June 2014, 3:09 pm

There Axel was, in an abandoned stadium he found while flying aimlessly around Fiore. Axel liked to do it to keep his mind flowing, as this was easiest to do when he was in the air, were he could feel the breeze of the wind brush upon his skin. It made him feel powerful. Whenever Axel set his eyes on this stadium, he felt a lust for battle. Usually he did not like to fight unless he had to, but then he was thinking, "why not? Sparring is the best, to grow stronger after all." The next day after Axel found the stadium, he sent out flyers to all the major Towns, putting them on buildings, benches, and even guild buildings. He hoped at least one person would respond to his request. He wanted to test his magic against another. Axel has never really faced an actual mage one on one before, so he decided that now was the time to do so, especially when he found a large fighting stadium.

The look of it was unlike a regular stadium however. There was one giant circle 240 feet in diameter, then on top of that was a smaller circle 220 feet in diameter, and then on top of that was an even smaller circle 200 feet in diameter, so aside from the main circle, it looked like it had rings in the outer area, which a person could use to take cover, in case an attack covered the whole of the main upper circle. the fighting arena was separate from the rest of the arena, which was connected through 4 bridges. one of the bridges led to a building, that then led to the exit of the stadium. Also, surrounding the fighting area were tons of seats for people to watch the fight, but they were empty. Between the fight area and the seats and exit, was an open area that was seemed like it did not end, but was actually just 50 feet below the surface of the bottom-circle of the arena. The surface of the open area was flat, so if you fell, you had a chance of survival. Axel waited patiently for the arrival of his opponent.

Stadium:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[DUEL] Axel VS Priscilla Empty Re: [DUEL] Axel VS Priscilla

Post by Sumdumguy 30th June 2014, 4:40 pm

How long had it been since she fought someone... five... maybe six years? Priscilla had some free time now, so of course she could challenge this boy. So much time on her hands... a few hours at least, and she knew the boy could at least help burn a good portion of that time. His face was familiar to her, but she was having trouble putting her finger on what it was she remembered him from. They had never interacted, she knew that much, but she had in fact been in the same room as him once. But where was he from...?

"Ah yes, you were at the guildmaster's meeting, were you not?" Priscilla said from just a few feet behind Axel. There was no way he could have sensed her just now, as she had just risen from the shadows behind him. Hopefully the suddenness of her actions was startling. That's what she was going for, after all.

"So you wanted to duel, correct?" she asked, standing behind him in her 33 year old form. Before at the meeting, she was just in her 12 year old form, but her face, hair, and demeanor could be dead giveaways as to who she was. "I suppose I can spare some time to play with you. Ever fight someone who's hundreds of years older than you?" she asked, folding her arms across her generous bosom. She could already tell how fun this would be.

Last edited by Sumdumguy on 30th June 2014, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 30th June 2014, 5:45 pm

After about half an hour, Axel was about to leave the stadium. He had a passion to fight, but not if he had to wait this long. "If you really want to fight someone, I guess it could be me." said Ragna, the demon residing in Axel's blade, which was sheathed behind him. It always gave Axel a little spook that his sword could talk, but after a second he just realized it was the same annoying demon that inhabited his sword since his whole family accident. "How the hell could I fight you? You cannot leave the sword, and trust me, I would love it if you could," said Axel. "Are you retarded? Of course I mean fight for control of your body," said Ragna. It was not a secret that Ragna wanted control over Axel, so he could do what he wanted, which was massive slaughter. Of course, he got stuck with the wrong person, since Axel hated all evil, and would never let a demon take over. Axel ignored Ragna

As Axel was about to leave the arena and save a fight for another day, he heard a voice behind him. "Ah yes, you were at the guildmaster's meeting, were you not?" Axel immediately jumped while rotating to see the person. He almost had a heart-attack, as Axel gets shocked easily. "So you wanted to duel, correct?" I suppose I can spare some time to play with you. Ever fight fight someone who's hundreds of years older than you? said the woman. Axel heard her words through the shock, and she said that she knew Axel from the annual guild-Master's meeting, and it was not until Axel saw her face that he realized she did look kind of familiar, but henever he saw the woman's face, it just reminded him of the child that was with the dragon, so Axel did not know exaclty how he met her, unless it was some kind of magic that turned her into an older version of herself. She also said that she was hundreds of years old, which was weird, because her body did not seem it. Axel finally began to notice how beautiful this woman was, ith her golden yellow eyes, long hair, red dress, and body figure. Axel found it hard to believe, and felt there hadf to be something wrong with the girl, since beauty like hers was rare. Axel could not exactly prove she was that dark mage from the meeting, so he just smiled at her and began to talk.

"Yes, I do wish to battle. I have suddenly gained a passion for it ever since finding this stadium. Well, you came for battle, and I should not keep you waiting. You can come at me first." said Axel, as he walked back 15 yards, and took a battle stance. He did not know the magic of this woman, but it surely must be tough to beat if it allowed her to sneak behind Axel like that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 30th June 2014, 6:29 pm

Priscilla grinned slyly and watched as Axel moved to the other side of the arena so he would stand on the side where the sun wouldn't be in his face. Bad move. Now the shadows were directly in front of him, since the sun cast light on him from behind. A few seconds after she was told to make the first move, she vanished. No special effects, no poofing, no sounds, she was just gone. A split second later, she reappeared in front of Axel, her hand outstretched to grab his face. She wasn't moving particularly fast, but just the way she looked and was moving made her intentions look sinister. This was honestly a bluff, as she didn't know what she would really do if she grabbed a hold of him.

Luna was at the ready, standing by in Priscilla's mind to react to whatever Priscilla didn't. Should Axel swing at Priscilla, a ghostly figure would appear and block the attack without hesitation. Anything below a C-Rank spell was honestly useless on Priscilla, or at least very close. Hopefully this fight wouldn't take too long, as she wanted to visit a certain someone in her spare time before the two had to go out on business.

"I'll bet you can't survive more than five minutes."
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 4th July 2014, 10:30 am

Once Axel told Priscilla she could have the first move, She instantly vanished. barely half a second later, Priscilla was right in front of Axel. 'What the hell kind of magic is this!?' Thought Axel. Priscilla went for Axel's head, but he backed up, took out his sword, raised it, and slashed downward, but something blocked Axel's sword, and he staggered back a bit. He did not see it clearly, but Axel swore he saw some kind of ghostly figure. "Axel, I sense another object around other than the girl. We must be careful. You know, you could always use my power, you know," said Ragna, the demon residing within Axel's sword. He said it in a hushed voice as to were only Axel could hear him. "I don't need you to fight all of my battles. I can handle this myself," said Axel.

He ran towards Priscilla again and began continuously slashing at her, but none of the slashes got through, as the strange figure kept blocking them. "God dammit, physical attacks won't work on her, so how about...." said Axel. He back away from Priscilla a few yards, and began to gather wind into one location, which was his palm. The end result was a large ball of wind on Axel's hand that had a core that made the rest of the wind around it rotate rapidly. "Heh, try to block this one!" said Axel, as he ran towards Priscilla as fast as he could, and when he got to her, he would stretch his hand with the ball of wind out towards Priscilla's chest, were she would then be threw back 50 yards, while rotating. Axel could only hope his attack made it through.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HP: 100%
    MP: 85%
    Wind Spiral Sphere Cooldown: 4 posts

Wind Spiral Sphere:

Akira Tatsumi
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 4th July 2014, 6:42 pm

100% HP
    95% MP

Luna Dial was blocking and was summoned in Axel's post
    Spells/Abilities Used:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Priscilla took a single step back, and the full figure of Luna Dial appeared in front of Priscilla. It had both of its arms crossed in front of her, ready to take the full blow from Axel's spell. The spell connected in the dead center of the summon's crossed arms, causing the bones of it to fracture a bit underneath the iron skin. The summon was sent flying away from Priscilla and skidding across the floor of the arena, and it was slowly doing its best to recover. Meanwhile, Priscilla grinned and pointed a finger at Axel and mumbled something that he couldn't hear before a circle of black flames appeared beneath him. For a second it did nothing but circle around Axel and look ominous, but after that single second the flames shot upward into the air. Should any part of Axel get caught in the flame, it would get temporarily immobilized, and nothing but Priscilla could put it out.

Meanwhile, Priscilla's summon recovered after rolling on the ground for a good few seconds after the impact of the blow, and the sound of bones cracking could be heard as it did so. The moment it recovered, it vanished and reappeared behind Priscilla. "So, figure out how this fight's gonna go?"she asked as Luna levitated just behind Priscilla. It was pretty obvious where the experience lied, and Priscilla didn't bother hiding it. She used to fight people all the time so this wasn't exactly new to her. Well, Axel did know she was over 500 years old soooo... Yeah...

Priscilla's HP: 100%
    Luna's HP: 80% (Both arms have partially fractured bones (forearms specifically), but she'll still block with them whenever Axel does a normal attack)

MP: 80%

Spells/Abilities Used:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 6th July 2014, 12:13 pm

As Axel went in for the hit, the mysterious figure blocked the hole attack. It began to roll on the ground from the impact of the blow, and Axel swore that he could hear what sounded like bones cracking. Axel was now sure that whatever the thing was, it was no puppet, but perhaps something alive. Axel was shocked to realized that the woman he was facing used someone else as a shield, just so she would not get hurt. Axel thought that it was the lowest low, and now this fight turned from excitement for him, to anger. He could not let this woman walk away without a good beating, so he was going to do just that. Just then, Priscilla pointed at Axel with her finger. She grimaced and mumbled something Axel could not hear. He looked down, and saw circle of small black flames below him. They circled around Axel for a second, but after that, they shot straight upward. Axel knew something was up, so he dodged just in time by flying, however, his left foot from the kneecap down suddenly got paralyzed. He hovered above ground because he could not really walk, but the leg seemed like it weighed him down a bit, and it felt like it hurt a lot. Axel knew he couldn't do much about it, so he decided to attack Priscilla now.

Axel gathered the wind around him, and formed two humanoid wind bodies that looked identical to Axel himself, except they were entirely made of wind. "I never saw you use this technique. Have you been holding out on me, Axel?" said Ragna, low enough so only Axel could hear him. "There are a lot of things I have up my sleeves that I have shown no one. You will see more of my tricks in the future," said Axel. Axel instructed his clones to dash towards Priscilla. As they ran, they moved so that they would each end up on either of Priscilla's sides, and attempt to side-kick her in her waist. The good thing about this was that these clones kept compressed within them a massive amount of wind, causing for a very strong explosion of pure gust. If they are touched by anyone whatsoever, they will explode on contact, and if they miss the target, Axel can remotely make them explode by squeezing either one of his hands really tight. Axel knew Priscilla was very fast, so he also had his sword up to block an on-coming attack in case she came towards him. Also, if the clones did miss, while he blocked Priscilla, the clones would dash towards them and Axel would make them explode. Of course, he had other plans as well. Anything to take her down he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HP: 80%
    MP: 70%
    Wind Spiral Sphere Cooldown: 3 posts
    Wind Clones Duration: 1 post

Explosive Wind Clones:

Akira Tatsumi
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 13th July 2014, 7:34 pm

The moment Priscilla saw the clones appear, an idea sprung up in her head. Of course, she would have to avoid them, but they were far faster than her. It didn't take long for her to find a fix, and with a snap of her fingers, she was pulled into her own shadow on the ground by Luna. The clones were left confused and baffled as to where she went, but it should be clear to Axel where she was going. From the shadows came Luna, who punched both clones in the face and caused them to explode, forcing her to get crushed in between the two clones explosions. This was fine, as Priscilla didn't get hurt, but Luna was now in pitiful condition. It seems she wouldn't be able to use her at all anymore, which was fine. This meant, however, that Priscilla had to face Axel directly.

From the shadow Axel cast beneath himself rose Priscilla. She couldn't reach him as he was up in the sky but this was fine. With a snap of her fingers, her magic changed significantly. All of the abilities that were previously Luna's were now Priscilla's, and all of Luna's strength and endurance were now hers. The only thing that didn't shift over was the speed, although Priscilla could move much faster now. Despite said increase, she estimated she was only as fast as Axel was now, which was fine but possibly not enough. She didn't have as many spells as she would like anymore. Still, it would take a damn good hit to actually hurt her now, as her skin was incredibly hard and tough.

"Shall we dance for real now?" Priscilla asked, folding her arms and preparing for Axel's next move. She was focused, and Luna wouldn't come out to protect her anymore, so she would have to block and defend herself. This had proved to be more trouble than it was possibly worth, but it wasn't like she had a choice in backing out now.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 27th July 2014, 9:58 am

Axel's Clones were able to destroy the mysterious figure, but Priscilla escaped. 'Of course, using the damn puppet as her escape again. I don't know if it was alive or not, but if it was, I will avenge it's death,' thought Axel. It was not usual that a person would care for an enemy like that, but most life was valuable to Axel. He could not stand that a person would just mindlessly let someone else get hurt and possibly die to protect them when they are perfectly able to fight themselves. Civilians were one thing, since they did not have any magic, and most of the time, no fighting abilities, but the way the woman moved, and jumped in and out of shadows, Axel knew she herself was strong.

"So, now you are forced to fight me yourself. In that case, let's see what you got!" shouted Axel, since he was high up in the sky, and Priscilla was on the arena floor. He wanted to fight her using hand-to-hand combat, but Axel's left leg was still paralyzed. 'Hmmm, I have an ideal,' thought Axel. He began descending back down to the arena floor, and stopped right above it, so he was hovering. He was a few hundred feet away from priscilla, but then he began to fly at fast speeds towards her. by the time he was just 50 feet away from Priscilla, Axel had already gathered a huge amount of wind, which now surrounded him. He then shot his hands forward, towards Priscilla, and that was when the wind also shot towards her, in a gigantic gust.

HP: 80%
    MP: 70%
    Wind Spiral Sphere Cooldown: 2 posts
    Wind Clones Cooldown: 4 post

Spoiler:

Akira Tatsumi

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 1:44 am