Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Janneline Ariel's Secondary Magic Training (Closed, Private, Indacat)

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Janneline Ariel's Secondary Magic Training (Closed, Private, Indacat) Empty Janneline Ariel's Secondary Magic Training (Closed, Private, Indacat)

Post by Janneline Ariel 29th June 2014, 4:56 am

Janna sat down on a broken chair in the haunted guild, her face obscured by the shadows around. She could hear creatures lurking around, but she didn't actually care about it. Shaking her pale leg in annoyment, she awaited for something to happen around her, for some action to cut through her entire boredom. As per usual, she wore a japanese cloth with a ribbon backwards, and her favourite katana on her back. Her blond, slightly-wavy, white at the edges hair was tied in a small ponytail, as it wasn't large enough to be a big ponytail. Her green eyes, expressless, but evil at the same time wandered aorund the room non-stop, and her hands drifted off to her weapon every once in a while.

She was nervous. That, people couldn't tell, but she was. If one looked at her hands loong enough, he'd notice that they drifted off to her sword at almost every ten seconds. Her eyes would stop on the shadowy corners and watch them continuously, just in case something came out of there. Why was she so nervous?

She had fairly no idea. She had never been nervous, her entire life she had been quite a calm, careless. But now, in the middle of the Haunte Guild, waiting for someone to arrive, she was actually nervous. This feeling in the middle of her stomach, this disgusting feeling, made her want to throw up. How could she feel this?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden crack on the floor. Janna jumped up and looked around, until she noticed that the wooden floor somewhere was crackling inder the weight of something. In the matter of seconds, Janna had rosen from her seat, and her katana, '' Aetherius, Spine of the Lone Victor''. That was the name she had given the katana, her favourite weapon. It had helped her win so many times, that they were countless so far. It was not going to fail her now.

'' Whoever you are, come out and kneel before me.'' Janna said. Her voice was authoritary, serious. Once her weapon, her beloved weapon was in her hands, a feel of security invaded her body, alongside a feel of power and might.

(Wordcount: 372/250)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Janneline Ariel's Secondary Magic Training (Closed, Private, Indacat) 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Janneline Ariel's Secondary Magic Training (Closed, Private, Indacat) Empty Re: Janneline Ariel's Secondary Magic Training (Closed, Private, Indacat)

Post by Indiana Jones 29th June 2014, 11:05 am

Indar walked through the Cursed Lands, towards the Haunted Guild. It was the place he sometimes used as a refuge. He wasn't scared of the things hidden in these lands, in fact, he quite liked them. It was a weird reaction to it all, not one a sane person would have. But Indar, he was happily strolling through the woods towards the abandoned guild hall, which for some reason reminded of him a school house, but that wasn't the point. As for what he was doing there, well he had a sort of special place there. A place to torture people, mostly mages, the same types at the same time. And now, he was going there, dragging one after him, with more waiting in the building, locked up in one of the basement rooms. Take-over mages this time, they seemed quite interesting to him and hopefully had a higher pain threshold than those wood-make mages he had before.

After a few minutes, Indar had entered the building, pushed the mage into a closet and walked away. He felt the presence of someone, someone he knew faintly. They had met once before, but that had been a brief meet. He walked up behind her, placing his hand onto her shoulder.

''Well, well, hello there, Janneline.'' A smirk appeared onto the guys face as he pretty much turned the girl to face him. ''What may you be doing in this fine building?'' His voice sounded very noble and he acted like a gentleman to her or well as close to one as he could.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Janneline Ariel's Secondary Magic Training (Closed, Private, Indacat) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Janneline Ariel's Secondary Magic Training (Closed, Private, Indacat) Empty Re: Janneline Ariel's Secondary Magic Training (Closed, Private, Indacat)

Post by Janneline Ariel 29th June 2014, 11:28 am

Janna felt a hand on her shoulder. With a swift movement, she turned around to face whatever had touched her. It was Indar Blackshield, a guildmate and teammate of hers. She sighed in exhaustion and relief. She placed Aetherion back on her back and fixed her clothing, then looked at Indar. '' Hello there, Indar Blackshield. Quite.... interesting to see you around. Though I must say, having in mind you are a Savage Skull member, it's quite nothing new to see you around cursed lands.'' She said. Her voice was calm, slighlty bored, and from bits, hopeful.

'' The reason for which I am here is because I have a desire to learn a magic I read in a book about. It's... not something you'd be interested in, surely. If you consider that I am obstructing whatever you came to do here, the second floor is always free for visitors, my friend. Though, I don't know how you'd react to the monsters...'' She shivered slightly and sighed. She kicked a bunch of meat on the ground that, after a bunch of minutes of observation, turned out to be a living person. A pink-haired guy, to be concrete. He growled and murmured something that perillously resembles the typical ''just five more minutes, mom...'' and shifted in his mid-sleep. Janna kicked him this time more severely. The guy coughed up something and looked up.

'' Wait, you're not mom, but that bats-!'' Janna taped his mouth and looked at Indar. With a strange glow in her eyes, she looked at her teammate and smiled slightly. '' You saw nothing.'' She whispered and turned towards the pink haired guy,once again. She sighed and awaited for Indar to dissapear, so she could continue her training, which was failing now. One thing was failing her, and it was a mentor. However, Janna, who was a self-taught mage, was just too prideful to actually ask someone to be her mentor.

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 30th June 2014, 7:45 am

Indar had been quite curious, from the moment he had noticed Janna, as to what she had been doing here. Her hello, didn't really prove much to him either. Indar just answered it with a smile, he understanding of him was quite reasonable, though he wasn't really anything special in the guild. Him and Janna were ranked equal in the guild, both holding one of the pillar positions. This meant the were going to be people know from Savage Skull, though the people under them weren't any less special, well at least the people under Indar weren't. They were really on the mad side, especially Rekka, though Indar himself wasn't known for having the best grasp on his own mind.

But Janna, he hadn't talked to her much, in fact most he knew of the woman was how she looked. The small meeting they had when Indar had gave him nothing about the lady and even though they were on the same team, a huge mark of mystery stood above the head of Janna, at least for Indar that was.

Indar shook out of his thoughts, as he heard Janna again and noticed her kick something. A captured one of her own, guess something was similar about the two at least. This was quite good, now Indar did know that she truly had a darker side to her. ''From all the times i have been to this place, i never have met a monster i couldn't handle, well so far at least. In matter of fact, i have not seen you or really any other human, even a dark mage, roam these halls, especially with company.'' After this, Indar's eyes darted to the guy on the floor, Janna had taped his mouth shut, but he looked a little scared.

''So, could you tell me, what might you be here for, miss?''

Character
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 30th June 2014, 9:00 am

Janna's right eyebrow twitched. She had just told Indar why she was here, but then again, he had ignored what she said, or didn't hear her. She lifted Aetherion and placed him on his place once again, then looked at Indar, straight in the eyes. Maybe she could ask him to be her mentor? After all, he was of a superior rank, and well, it could give her an opportunity to know him better.

'' As I mentioned earlier, I came here to learn a type of magic I read about in a book... However I need a mentor, in order to learn the magic, so I was wondering if you coul- Nevermind.'' She looked down. Once again, she cursed herself. She didn't seem to have enough guts to ask the guy to be her mentor. What was it ot be worried about? Why was cowardice present in her system right now? After all, she was just asking him to be her mentor, not her boyfriend. She was not interested in boys to actually ask him out.

She shook her head and looked at the guy again. He was trying to talk, take the tape off, but she wasn't letting him, as she had the Aetherion against his neck. The guy's eyes expressed pure terror as he watched the girl smirk victoriously, still holding her katana in place.

Dispell... How can I learn you?

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 1st July 2014, 3:31 pm

Indar realized the mistake he had made, Janna had told the reason and he had just blatantly asked for it. This wasn't going to give the best impression to anyone. He let out a sigh, as he know fully listened to the woman in front of him.

When Janna ended her sentence half way and seemingly stopped where she was going with the idea, Indar got intrigued. What magic may this be and was she going to ask him to mentor her. It would be strange, as Indar had never mentored anyone before. But there was a first time for everything. As his attention returned to Janna, he noticed her threatening the guy on the floor. She was quite vicious it seemed, that was a quality Indar really valued.

''You know, if you need a mentor and seeing as there is no other capable around here, but me, i would be willing to mentor you. If it's okay with you, lady Janneline?'' Indar's word sounded very posh, he was trying to act like a gentleman or a sit for that matter. He waited for Janna's answer, by taking a seat on a nearby staircase. Truth be told, he hadn't expected this to happen, but now was quite looking forward to what she would say. This could be considered some kind of bonding experience, but really, Indar lacked interest in Janna. She was at most a friend and at the least a teammate. Though, for now, he could show Janna his nicer side, one of which, he was reluctant to show inside of Savage Skull

Character
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 1st July 2014, 3:50 pm

Janna's head lifted at the speed of light and her eyes expressed utter surprise. She didn't think Indar would actually pay attention to her words, and offer to her to mentor her. The guy actually had guts, she had to recognise, offering to train Janna even though he didn't even know what magic she wanted to learn. What if instead of dispell she was willing to learn some strange Metal God Slayer killing magic or technique? The guy either had guts, or was terribly stupid and not cauteous at all.

However, Janna was not going to let go such an offer slip between her fingers. A smirk appeared on her face, and her eyes were covered up in a false nice look. Janna was a master of hiding her feelings, of replacing her facial emotions with others at the moment needed. However, she was also, truly, a really pissy person, and she had a truly explosive personality. '' Quite an offer I cannot say no to, Indar. I am grateful to you for offering me this, it is all that I needed. Besides, no need to call me Lady Janneline, thy I am nor a higher rank than you or from a noble family.'' She finished her sentence with a grin on her face. Truly, in her veins passed the blood of a family of impressive Illusionists and Illusion mages, nothing else. She was quite a simple girl, born in an unknown place, that had learned to fight her way up to the top.

She kicked the mage beneath her slightly and her eyes remained on him as her face turned to Indar. '' Before you ask, I am trying to learn Dispelling Magic. As you can deduce per its name, its a magic, the spells of which are capable of nullifying casted spells. It is specially active against Takeover Mages and Requip Mages, and I consider that it would be quite useful to have it in my arsenal. Takeover and Requip aren't the only sorts of magic it can nullify, of course. '' She explained, her eyes shining as she was basically telling him what she had memorized from that book. This magic, it had made something in her rise, like a beast inside of her, telling her to learn this magic at any cost.

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 5th July 2014, 12:38 pm

Indar payed attention to Janna, as she talked. This was interesting to Indar, seeing her be so into something. He loved to see it in people, to want something so much. The sparks in Janna's eyes were quite visible. This really did drive Indar to mentor the other pillar.

''Well Janna.'' He stopped for a second, got up from the stairs and walked over to the girl. She was fairly shorter than Indar, which amused the guy, but he wasn't going to mention it. ''You said it works well with take over mages, it just seems to be your lucky day then.'' He couldn't help but laugh about how well this all went together, it was almost perfect. Too perfect in fact. It seemed kinda suspicious. ''You see, i have this funny hobby, to gather one type of mages and then train with them. They basically have to fight me to earn their freedom, though they never do.'' His eyes had turned more dark looking and a twisted smile had appeared onto his face. ''The point i'm trying to make here, is that, i have about thirty take over mages locked up in this place.'' He looked over to Janna. ''Don't they just sound like perfect test subjects?''

Indar was showing a side to Janna, he usually hid from people he saw on a regular basis, but this was all just too good. It made him warm inside, guess he was a really twisted person indeed. He would wait for Janna's reply, to see if she would go along with this. A test in fact, to see how twisted and brutal this woman in front of Indar was.

Character
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 17th July 2014, 3:02 am

Janna couldn't help but suppress a smile. It was truly, truly her lucky day. She was so happy to have this happening, that she almost didn't notice the elemental mage that she had captured as a test subject try to cast Ice Make on her. With a quick, yet elegant movement, she dismissed the spell by blocking it with her katana, and then looked at the cautive below her with dark red eyes. '' I've had enough of you. Dissapear of my sight.'' She whispered, in the calmest way ever. She let the guy and he got up, running away, almost tripping, but Janna was truly not oging to let him get away. Barely seconds after he had began running, a shadowy mist made a bow appear in her hands, and she took one arrow, quickly putting it on the bow, then releasing it, making it land directly in the guy's skull. A grin spread on her face as the made fell down dead, and soon, was dragged by something away from Indar and Janna.

She took her hand to her mouth and yawned, then looked at Indar. '' So, are we going to begin with this? I have the basics and what is needed to cast the spell pretty clear.'' She said, remembering the words from the book she read. It was an old, rotten book, but she was sure that what it said was true. Focus, Concentration, Will. This is what it was needed in order to cast the spell. Ultimate focus, concentration, and will to dispell the spell.

Word Count: 262/250
    Janna Post Count: 5/30
    Mentor (Indar) Post Count: 4/10

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 19th July 2014, 4:07 am

Indar only had a smirk on his face, as he watched Janna deal with that mage. It was kinda brutal, but clean, which was nice and gave Indar confidence about this woman. She would prove to be one of Savage Skull strongest mages at one point certainly.

This time, Indar really did pay attention, as to what Janna was talking about. Hearing that she had the basics and whatnot quite clear already, gave Indar relief. It would mean that he could just observe Janna, and see all that she can do. Meaning Indar would be able to just sit and judge Janna, only to step in when the need showed up.

''So, if you are ready please follow me.'' Indar said, while turning around and walking to the door of the basement. He opened it and walked down the stairs, into the basement floor of the old guild. It was pitch black in the basement, but there was a feel there, a feel of magic and sounds were easily heard. People were locked down here, not that many, but a sizable amount. It would feel like some sort of dungeon to anyone, really, but to Indar and hopefully to Janna it would just feel like a training zone. Or well that was the plan.

''Okay Janneline, now, there are multiple takeover mages here, most are really weak and shouldn't prove a challenge against dispel, but there are a few who are fairly strong and if we let them out, they could probably best us.'' He moved near a wall and leaned against it with his back. ''As for you, you can go ahead and start to dispel their takeovers.'' Indar stopped talking for a second before yelling. ''If any of your takeover doesn't get dispelled, you are free to leave, but if it does get dispelled, then they are your Janna.'' A smirk was on Indar face, he wanted to just observe now.

(OOC: Most of the mages are ranked D to B, there is a couple of A-rank mages and one S-rank mage. Their takeover types are up to you. So yeah, from now on, you can make about 10-12 posts without me.)

Character

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 10:29 am