Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Tapered Rose (Closed)

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 600

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Tapered Rose (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tapered Rose (Closed)

Post by Chaostothemax 7th July 2014, 8:30 pm

Alexei glared at the figure before him; this certainly wasn't the same person he had been talking to earlier. It reminded him of another person, long ago; what he was saying struck a nerve as well. "I know I'm not perfect, dammit!" He shouted, no longer caring whether or not people on the outside heard them. "I abandoned the girl I thought I was going to marry in our hellhole of a city! She's probably dead now, and it's my fault! Don't lecture me about god damned flaws!"

"Maybe I will be caught in a bad situation later down the line if you rise to power, but I'll never regret it. Do you know why? Because no matter what ends up happening as a result of today, every bit of it was a result of my choices! I was the one who incurred your wrath. I made the decision entirely myself! Nobody else will suffer for anything I did today."

"I might lead the world into corruption; I might be a parasite to you. But that doesn't matter to me! The power of the few is nothing compared to the power of the many, or the power of one! The power of the few is a half-assed attempt to have the best of both worlds, and it will inevitably fail! I can't see how you can't see this! If anything, YOU'RE the parasite here, co-opting innocent and guilty alike in order to further your own deluded schemes!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

XP Stuff:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 7th July 2014, 9:25 pm

"Hmph, you fail to see the work we have already done." Kodai began. His voice remained sinister, as if it echoed in itself, yet he spoke a quieter tone. "You fail to be the benefits of a group, weather or not you work for the cause, we all help each other. We are who we want to become. The group is what we make of it, not what it makes of us." Kodai smiled, "I don't expect you to understand. Have a nice day, Alexei." He smiled.

He had heard all about his job at the Shipping Co.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 600

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 7th July 2014, 9:39 pm

Alexei's face was a mixture of disgust and hatred as he turned back to face the exit. "I don't know what exactly you're planning, or how exactly you intend to take over Fiore," Alexei said, his voice dripping with disgust, "But I will find you people, wherever you may hide, and I will root you out. You seem content to let your alternate personality run things most of the time; I wonder if it's strategy, or just laziness? Either way, I will hunt all of you down. You Dragon Fang members and your horribly misguided actions must be brought to a stop." He walked out the doorway to the lab, stopping briefly only to mutter, "Next time we meet, it won't be in a place where magic doesn't work. Then, we can settle things." He continued on his way out, tossing a small bag of coins at the bartender as he left. Dragon Fang...He thought as he made his way towards the edge of the Neutral Grounds. 
    I will end you.

XP Stuff:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 8th July 2014, 6:28 am

THE END~

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 2:34 pm