Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

In the Rose

Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In the Rose Empty In the Rose

Post by Moka 23rd June 2014, 9:57 pm

Fleur, wearing a long, dress like white double breasted coat stood in the dark streets of Rose Garden. The lady's lips was parted slightly, making her mouth a bit open which to Miss DeLille is having her mouth hanging wide open. She was filled with a lot of excitement, surprise and anticipation. Not too long ago Fleur had just seen a very fine fashion store that met the woman's expensive taste. It, to her joy was one of the plenty stores in Rose Garden that was like that. Fleur closed her mouth and giggled a bit as she twirled within the light of the lacrima lamps. 'This is wonderful! The finest things so easily in my own reach.' Immediately, chastising herself for acting like that within such a heavy populated place, Fleur straightened herself. Soon, glaring a bit at a woman that was staring at her who quickly went away. "Rude." Fleur stated before turning then walking towards the next store filled with the finest items, hearing her white 4 inch pumps click against the ground as she did so.

Last edited by Moka on 24th June 2014, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In the Rose D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    In the Rose Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

In the Rose Empty Re: In the Rose

Post by Kaseki 24th June 2014, 3:29 pm

Kaseki strolled along the city streets. He hummed a tune of eons ago and a great hero. He thought to himself, "I wonder if I am.. stylish." He had been wearing his cloak for over a millennium. The fresh scent of flowers and his own water magic kept the enchanted robe clean. He looked across the way to find a mage. "Hmph, perhaps I can make a new friend today." he thought.

He dashed between couples and people, trashcans and trees, and soon found himself inches behind the girl. He lightly tapped the girl's shoulder, "Hello there! I'm Kaseki, would you mind my company?" the tall man asked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 24th June 2014, 3:49 pm

Nikolai found himself walking the beautiful flowers of the Rose Garden. He had never been here before, and due to all the commotion of it being the best place in Fiore, he decided to take a look for himself. In general, he himself was captivated. "Now who could maintain such a garden," he wondered as he walked through. The man always took a closer look at things, being careful not to destroy them unless necessary. As he walked through, he noticed two figures, male and female, conversing. "Greetings," Nikolai said, "I am told that this Garden is very beautiful.......Please, tell me more of it".
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 24th June 2014, 4:06 pm

Yuna skipped happily through the beautiful gardens, or in other words the huge flower shop she had ventured in, of the magical city of Rose Garden. "It's so beautiful..." She sighed happily as she sat on one of the benches inside. What else could make this day perfect? Perhaps chasing the butterflies or playing with a friend? She began to walk out and explore the Rose Garden. Yuna quickly noticed Kaseki standing a few yards from her and so off she went to see if he wanted to play. "KAAASEKI..!" She began to yell as she ran towards him, giggling all the way, "Come play with me~" She was but a few feet away when she noticed the small gathering. Yuna was a timid soul to those she did not know, and seeing them made her quite shy. "H-Hai..." She said softly, playing shyly with her fingers, "I-I'm Yuna. It's nice to m-meet you."

In the Rose 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    In the Rose Coolt137
    Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In the Rose Empty A party?

Post by Moka 26th June 2014, 2:08 pm

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Miss DeLille turned around, feeling a bit confused when she saw a tall man there. The emotion however didn't appear on her face, due to the confusion not being intense enough. "Hello, Kaseki. My name is Fleur." The twenty year old paused, "No, I don't really mind." It wasn't long after that when another man appeared and asked for more information about Rose Garden. "Hello, I don't really know much about Rose Garden. Other than the shopping center we're standing in right now and the garden that it's famous for somewhere around here." It wasn't too long after the lady stated this when she heard a femimine voice yell out Kaseki's name. Turning her white haired head towards the direction of the call, Miss DeLille could see a teenage girl approaching the now growing group. Fleur's hazel eyes laid upon the girl's fingers for a second before they went up to her face. "Hello Yuna, it's nice to meet you. My name is Fleur." The woman stated while making a mental note of the girl's mannerisms and aura. "This is quite a group here." Fleur began to speak, attempting to cover up the fact that all this talking she is doing was making the twenty year old a bit tired. "Is anyone here for a specific purpose? I came to this place in hopes of finding the finest clothes and maybe books."

In the Rose Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 26th June 2014, 8:26 pm

Kaseki looked over at Yuna, then back at the twenty year old, "I'm looking for something... more... fashionable, if you will. Could you assist me in such a thing?" the tall man asked. He looked at the girl and knew that she would be into the search of clothing. "Maybe she knows more about... 'fashion' than I do..." he thought.

Post by Guest 29th June 2014, 7:09 pm

Nikolai replied, "I know this is a mall, I just wanted to see it with my own eyes." The Tartarus Mage ran his hands through his hair in a ruffling motion. "I need help getting some clothes, is the real problem right now.......I wonder if they have clothes in my size here. I guess I'll find out," thought the Mage.
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 11th July 2014, 8:17 am

Yuna glanced up at the group and smiled. "I-I just came to get a collar for my kitten and look at the pretty flowers." She showed them the jeweled collar. "N-Now i have to go... Sorry." After giving a hug to her adoptive father, she ran off and disappeared into the crowds. [exit thread]

------------
    Ooc: sorry for making you all wait. That's why I left. I have too many threads going on...

In the Rose 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    In the Rose Coolt137
    Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 11th July 2014, 3:45 pm

So I, Fleur DeLille lady from the land of Minstrel, future queen has now become some sort of fashion adviser? Fleur thought. She frowned even more than her default slightly frowning face. The thought highly displeased the lady, until another thought had passed into her mind. Ah, perhaps there's quite an amount of people here that are...fashion illiterate? The future queen thought. The twenty year old looked Kaseki up and down. "Hmm...perhaps. Though I am not sure what your preference is when it comes to pieces of clothes. It will be quite helpful to have this knowledge along with what colors you like or prefer to wear." The woman paused. "There is a difference. There are people that prefer to wear a certain color because it goes well with their skin color. While there are people that just like to wear their favourite colors. Anyway, after obtaining that knowledge, from there I can probably choose something that will go well for you. However, keep in mind that I am not a fashion designer." The lady turned to the other man. "Ah, well that means we're in the same boat Mister....?" Implying with her tone that she had not caught his name because the man hadn't introduced himself yet.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 11th July 2014, 9:13 pm

"I am an old... spirit. It's been a long time. I've been wearing the same thing for years. This cloak holds a... sentimental value... You see my love from..."

Kaseki began to think to himself, "Perhaps I should watch my tongue." he thought.

"You appear to take care of yourself, for you dress nice and also appear to be quite healthy. These are the things I would like to learn."

___
    OOC: Sorry for the short post.
    IRL stuff happening.

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 1:49 pm