Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Walk in the Mountains (Private;Kaseki)

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Walk in the Mountains (Private;Kaseki) Empty Walk in the Mountains (Private;Kaseki)

Post by Akira Tatsumi 22nd June 2014, 12:20 am

The Phoenix Mountains, home of the strange mysterious immortal birds. How they came to exist, no one knows, but Axel has a theory that they were birds that flew through the cities of the gods co-existing with them in peace and harmony, and they have somehow made it to Earthland. Axel has never been to the Phoenix Mountains until now. He always wanted to meet a phoenix, and maybe have a chat with one, considering that said phoenix would even be able to talk. Axel thought it was possible however, since everything that could happen happens in Fiore, and when it does, you can't stop it. Of course, Axel even ishes to have a fight with one sometime in the future, as he knew they could regenerate wounds quickly, thus making it an endurance fight. Actually, Axel had met a phoenix technically. There was a man by the name of Simon Baggons that belonged to the guild Fairy Tail, and for some reason unknown to Axel, he could turn his form into that of a phoenix. Axel was mesmorized by this magic, and wanted to learn more of it. Too bad Axel left Fairy Tail. Ever since he did, he found it hard to interact with any member from the guild. He knew he would have to face them eventually. Maybe once he made his ammends with them, Simon could show him more of his Phoenix Magic.

"You know, in my prime, I faced off against a phoenix. It was me and my old posse. Of course, I was the only one who survived. You sure don't want to mess with those immortal bird bastards," said Ragna, the demon residing inside of Axel's blade. He was once a very powerful demon, now reduced to a weak form, which made him have to possess Axel's blade to survive. Axel wanted rid of the demon, as he hated all things evil, but he didn't haste it, as Axel sometimes used Ragna's powers for good, and could control him ost of the times. "Yeah yeah, you and your prime, yada yada yada. I am pretty sure a few mages could have taken you down if they wanted to," replied Axel. "I also killed a group of lost mages in the woods once. They were a lot like you, weak and ignorant," said Ragna, as he growled, than got quiet.

Axel continuously looked up towards the sky while walking around the Phoenix Mountains. He expected a phoenix to pop up. Of course, he hoped they were not aggressive. He wanted to fight them someday, but not today, since he was not ready, and an average phoenix was covered in fire, which was not good for Axel, since he was a wind mage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Walk in the Mountains (Private;Kaseki) Empty Re: Walk in the Mountains (Private;Kaseki)

Post by Kaseki 22nd June 2014, 9:41 am

He peered out from behind a bush. "Another Rune Knight?" He said to himself. It was weird for him to meet new people, after all, to others he was just another horrifying possessed being.

It was over two millenniums ago. Kaseki was born to a family of nobility. He was from the Northern Lion Turtle with the Gift of Water. He mastered his skills at a young age. He learned the abilities of ice and water much faster than his family at the time, and he even pioneered the art of using other waters. These waters, were blood.

At the young age of six he was allowed to leave and scout the Spirit Lands alone. His first day alone, was his last day.

Young Kaseki to this day cannot remember anything that happened that day, or any of the days before it. It has remained many unanswered questions to this day. His birthname was not Kaseki, it was the name given to him by his Spirit Brother.

It was the two humans that were possessed by spirits.

For a spirit to take over the human body in his own realm, it destroys 60% of the body, and 20% of the soul. Kaseki was possessed by two spirits the day he left his family behind.

And now he left everything behind.

He sniffed at the air the trailed behind the man. "Another?" Kaseki thought to himself. His own demon replied, "Let's kill him and take his stuff. Surely he is worth something." Kaseki replied to the voice, "Kodai, what is with you and killing people? Here's what, no killing the man, later, we can go kill some birds or something. I hate the ones that peck me." Kodai answered, "Woodpeckers?"

"YES THE WOODPECKERS. DON'T YOU GET SMART WITH ME TODAY, KODAI." Kaseki yelled. He stood over the bush. He realized that he hadn't kept the thought from reaching his lips. He began to panic. "Um... Kind sir, my apologies. Pardon my disruption to your peaceful walk, but would you happen to be looking for a phoenix?" Kaseki had asked him.

He wanted to learn about the fearsome powers of the flaming bird. Perhaps he could learn and harness the power himself later.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Walk in the Mountains (Private;Kaseki) Empty Re: Walk in the Mountains (Private;Kaseki)

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd June 2014, 5:37 pm

As Axel was calmly walking about the Phoenix Mountains, he heard someone from behind. "YES THE WOODPECKERS. DON'T YOU GET SMART WITH ME TODAY, KODAI." this person said. Axel turned around just to see a cloaked figure, with pure red eyes. Once he stopped talking however, Axel saw from this distance a bit of violet. Axel had his hand half-way to the hilt of his blade, as he began to get on the offensive. He sensed something strange, and did not know what the man would do next, if it was even a man. He mentioned something of woodpeckers, and it seemed as if he was talking to someone else. This was not entirely weird, as Axel talks to his sword technically. Still, he wanted to know more of this cloaked figure, then he would act accordingly. He was a Rune Knight after-all. First step was interrogation. The man asked Axel if he was looking for a phoenix.

"Well, I am just walking around the mountains for peace, but I would really love to see one of them. I read that there flames were celestial, so not even the likes of a flame-dragon slayer could eat there fire. They are also immortal. Any man who would get into a fight with them would be asking for death, unless the man himself were immortal. I do wish to fight one though one day. Not that I have a death wish, but I want to see there power close up. You see, I am a man who loves information on anything I can find, and it is always best to get up close and personal. Tell me, what are you doing in these mountains? Maybe you are looking for a phoenix as well? I am a wind mage, so it would be a bit harder too, but what magic do you use?" asked Axel, as he put a smile on his face. He wanted to get as friendly as he could with the man so he could get information on him.

"I smell something odd. You should watch out for this one," said Ragna, silently enough for only Axel to hear. If Ragna thought something was wrong, of course something was wrong. He was a wolf-type demon who could pretty much "smell" any supernatural happenings. Axel hoped he would not have to fight here, but he was now tempted to even more. Of course, he would have to wait until a few ore minutes of chat with the man. It would decide whether Axel's blade went through the cloak or not.

Akira Tatsumi
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 23rd June 2014, 6:25 pm

Kaseki heard the words of the man. He thought about why he had come to the mountains... why did he come to the mountains?

"Hello mister Rune Knight!" said Kaseki as he began to jog to the man. It was odd to talk from such distances. He closed in the distance from about 5 extra yards. He smiled at th man. "Um, the mountains... yes..." Kaseki thought about the question. "I wish I remember how I got here." he thought to himself. "Kaseki you must really be stupid... you were chasing a baby phoenix..." his demon replied within his mind. "Ah, I was following the young phoenix. I too would like to fight this great and noble creature. You see, I have the powers of water and ice. These skills I learned from..." Kaseki stopped talking at that moment.

He couldn't remember where e got his powers. He only remembers the stories that other had come to learn about Kaseki. Over his entire life, it was the first few that were who he truly was. So who was Kaseki?

"Um, maybe we can find the phoenix together. I'm sure your winds and my waters would be of great power to learn about the bird." he said, "Maybe we can even learn how to wield fire ourselves!"

"Oh god... I probably look like even more of an idiot. I'm probably the dumbest person this guy ever met..." Kaseki thought. "Don't worry," Kodai replied to  the thought, "You are the biggest idiot, nothing can change you, it can only better your reputation! Ha!"

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 24th June 2014, 9:57 am

Axel listened to the man as he said he was looking for a young phoenix, and how he had ater and Ice magic. He also asked Axel if he wanted to help him search for the phoenix, and perhaps learn fire magic from it. Axel highly doubted that a phoenix would teach anyone the power of it's celestial flames, but he did ponder whether or not to continue walking with Kaseki. of course, he did want to know more about him, and what he is exactly. "Sure, why not? Let's keep searching for this young phoenix you seek. Maybe we could learn something of it," said Axel, as he kept walking, hoping the cloaked-man was walking behind him.

"Well, as we are walking, it is best to know who we are walking next to. My name is Axel by the way. I already told you about my love for information. Well, that is also the reason my favorite hobby is reading books. My father was an author, and I suppose it just clicked that his son would be a reader. Like my father, I also wish to be an author, when I retire from being a Rune Knight. I have such a big imagination, I could probably even write a book now, but the people of Fiore need knights, so I will be one for as long as I can. Maybe I will never retire and stay a knght forever, but no one can tell the future. Well anyway, what is your name, what do you like, and more importantly, are you guildless, or do you belong to a guild?" asked Axel.

Akira Tatsumi
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 24th June 2014, 2:51 pm

"Ah, the fan of a good read..." Kaseki thought. "You disgust me." Kodai inputted. "Kodai, this is why no one likes you." he replied in his mind.

Kaseki listened to the man as he followed him by his side. He found the man to be noble and friendly. Perhaps one day he two could be of great stance. He replied after waiting a moment to speak, "My name is Kaseki. My demon is named Kodai. So I see that your father was a writer, that seems interesting." Kaseki folded his hands and rested them behind his back. "I wish I could remember my parents. You see, I was a long time ago that I first left the security of my family's city walls. It was that day that the demons and spirits turned me into who I am today... Oh, right, what do I like to do... Well, as an outcast, I simply try to find others like me. Everyone has to belong somewhere, right? So I made this little alliance..." Kaseki stopped to think about what to say. He was about to tell a Rune Knight one of his most treasured secrets. He regarded him to soon be a friend, so he continued. "Well you know the guildless, yes? Well they fight for their own cause. As for the legal mages, they fight to protect their own. And us dark mages, well we fight for what we want. I don't believe in that."

Kaseki reached to each of his sleeves and tore them. He revealed two odd tattoos. Axel first saw the violet carving of the horrid Savage Skull guild. Second he saw the line scar of the Lamia Scale tattoo. "I was once a mage of the heroes, but I banished myself. Kodai, the soul that lives within my own, is a corrupt one. I have spent much time to understand him, just as he understands me." Kaseki looked over at the Rune Knight. "So before you attack me, just as all Legal mages seem to want to do. Just know that I will not fight back. Yes, I bear the colors of the darkest guild in Fiore, but remember of the alliance I have created." Kaseki smiled. "We are mages who pledge our alliance and kinship to another, from Legal guilds to the darker side. We have bonded together for once cause. Our goal is to unite all of Fiore, guilds and the nonmages, under one flag. So despite our differences we are all heroes of Fiore..."

The cloak seemed to grow back and re-thread itself together, almost as if it was alive.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 25th June 2014, 8:08 am

Axel listened as Kaseki told him a bit about his life. First his name, then that his demon's name was Kodai, and Axel was confused because he saw no demon, unless it possesed Kaseki from the inside. He also told Axel of how he left the security of his home one day, only to be consumed by demons and turned into what was of him today. That gave Axel an ideal as to how he got a demon inside of him. Kaseki then told Axel how he looks all over Fiore for people like him, people who wish to unify all guilds and guildless. Kaseki began to rip the sleeves of his cloths to reveal two guild crests. The first one he saw confirmed Axel of a hunch he had throughout his entire walk with Kaseki. He was a member of Savage Skull. They were a dark guild that created havoc. Axel heard of some of the things they have done, and he even met one of there members once, Indar Blackshield. Now, he was faced towards yet another. He put his hand on his hilt ready to make a move, but then he saw the Lamia Scale guild crest. it was covered by a lined scar though. Kaseki began to explain how he would not fight Axel, and that his main goal was to bring peace to Fiore through unity. the last thing he said made Axel annoyed. "So despite our differences we are all heroes of Fiore..."

"Wait wait wait. Heroes? In my book, heroes are people who would sacrifice themselves to save the innocent. Help those who need it. Protect Fiore from evil," Axel said, as he pointed directly at Kaseki for that last part. "You say you wish to unify Fiore, but how could you say that with a dark guild behind you? When you join one of them, even if you are "good," you support all of the evil they do, all of the people they have killed. You may not see that as a problem, but I do. Those who have angered the Council cannot be forgiven. There is too much evil in the world to unite it. The only chance of peace is to hunt that evil down, and destroy it!" said Axel, as he unsheathed his blade.

"That's it! Kill him! Kill him! Bring forth that strong sense of justice you always rant about! I will even help you! Take my power!" said Ragna out loud, as he cloaked Axel in a red aura. If Axel got this involved, Axel's hatred for dark guilds must have really shown. He went to ballistic to even realize what was going on. He could not attack Kase, because Ragna would take control over him, and he wished to supress the demon. He sheathed his blade, making the aura dissapear. "You Idiot!" shouted Ragna. He realized Axel would not attack Kase and decided to remain quiet. "Well, you see I have a demon of my own, yet I am sane enough to walk the path of righteousness. I don't know what your demon has done to you, but you walk the wrong path. I wish not to arrest you or anything, but the next time I see you, I will not hold back," said Axel, as he began to walk back to were he entered the mountains. He walked slowly however, as to hear Kaseki's final wordsto him, if he had any.

Akira Tatsumi
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 25th June 2014, 10:25 am

Just then a laughter was emitted from Kaseki's mouth. His voice grew could and harsh, much like that ofan aged madman who had been placed within an asylum."Haha... HAHAHA. You don't know what you're truly dealing with, do you? Kaseki thinks he's the great hero, well that makes me his archnemesis. I am Kodai, the great Demon." Kaseki's body stared directly at Axel, almost as if he was looking through him. "Oh, looks like the boy has a pet demon of his own, how cute." He seemed to hop around, laughing. "Haha, you think Kaseki could ever get rid of me? How can you when the demon is within yourself. Oh, and if Kaseki dies, guess who is free upon the world, that's right, The Destroyer of Worlds, Kodai~." He seemed to sing as he spoke. "You are a fool just like any other. You walk from me thinking you are high and holy. Perhaps you should know what I am and why I made Kaseki leave that guild of false heroes?" He cocked his head as he trotted after Axel, keeping his distance.

"Why a few weeks ago, I received a contract from Mr.Lichborne himself. He told Kaseki that he was to escort a caravan. How foolish was he, for that day was only planned to release me. So little Kaseki, after my possession, found himself covered in another man's blood and his his organs within Kaseki's own stomach. Haha, Lamia Scale was no place for me. Why, I could destroy entire guilds from the inside with my own power. So I dragged the 'kind soul' with me to Savage Skull. Heheh." he continued to laugh. "Kaseki would have stayed there if he could, but then what name would the guild have with a demon like I?~"

Kodai danced off, saying few words before going into the trees. "It was Kaseki that left Lamia Scale, t'was I that joined Savage Skull. Heh, life sucks with you're bound to a psychopath. Hehe~."

Kodai danced away. If Axel would to chase after him, this would have been the best time. If not, then perhaps the demon would trail off to another part of the mountains

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 25th June 2014, 12:30 pm

As Axel walked away, Kaseki began to talk, but as he continued to talk, Axel realized it wasn't Kaseki. It was actually the demon Kodai speaking for him. He talked of how it was not Kaseki's fault he walked among the dark guild, but it was Kodai's fault. It was a plan to release himself out unto the world. Axel felt stupid for judging Kaseki by what guild he was in. Of course, Axel's view of people who joined dark guilds did not change, but atleast he saw that Kaseki didn't have any choice. Part of him wanted to arrest kaseki for having killed a man, but the other part of him wanted to stay and understand Kaseki better, because in all reality, they were alike. Not being able to get rid of the demon that posseses you, or your sword. Axel turned around Kase began to dance off, and began chasing him. Axel for one second became the wind, and in a flash, Axel appeared in front of Kaseki, hoping to stop him in his tracks.

"Wait! stop, I don't wish to leave. Listen, I don't agree with the whole unity talk, but I think I understand you a bit now. We are both controlled by the demons near us to do things we wish not to do. Ragna made me attack a friend once, and I did not wish to do that at all. I wish to find a way to get rid of my demon, and I am sure you wish to as well. Let's see if we can do that together. I may not be apart of the unity club, but I am all for the possesed guys club! Now, the first thing we should focus on is helping you find that young phoenix," said Axel, as he had his hand out, attempting to hand-shake Kaseki. Hopefully it was actually Kaseki who was in control now, and not Kodai.

"Oh great. A party. What, are you gonna set up a play date between me and Kodai now?" said Ragna out loud. Ragna did not like this possible alliance, and that made Axel happy.
    --------------------------------------------------

Wind Teleportation:

Akira Tatsumi
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 25th June 2014, 2:27 pm

Kaseki reached out to Axel's hand, tears in his eyes. "I understand your being with your... Ragna." Kaseki could sense the demon, as well as the surface of people and creatures.

"You may think you understand Kodai... but you don't so let me try to explain..." Kaseki began his tale. "After I left my host world through a mysterious portal, I found myself in another realm. It was littered with magic users and such, but that's not where my story lies. It lies in the World of The Shinobi, the second world I had ventured to..." Kaseki began to look at the clouds as they hung in the sky. He took slow steps away from Axel as he looked at them. "In my first days of being in that realm I felt a great darkness upon my soul, I watch shadows creep upon the heroes, I watched evil kill this new world, and that evil looked just like me." Kaseki then hung his head. He stared at the ground as he continued. "That is when I first met Kodai. He was just like me, but more evil, and a lot stronger. He had killed the ninja world once in his own lifetime and traveled back in time with the use of the portals to find me. He figured he could kill me and harness my energy to boost his own and double his supply. I couldn't die then... I had to find her one last time." Kaseki turned to face Axel, with tears dripping down his face. "I took a vow to my love, that I would never kill anyone again... not again..."

His eyes started to glow a crimson, and his voice grew cold again. "So the fool decided to seal me within himself. So Kaseki obtained all the energy of the people I killed, the demons I slain. He turned my own plan against me..." Kodai said.

Kaseki said, "So Axel, you may one day free yourself from that curse blade, but I can never leave my demon, nor him from me. For our two souls have become one, bound to a single body. If I am to be revived, then so will he. If he dies, then so do I." Kodai continued, "The fool takes in the many and weak, and in turn, he lets me fight with my own will." The fool added on, "We depend of each other... as much as we hate it. For I will never fight, and he would destroy himself... He is not something I can be freed of, as much as I prefer it that way."

"Hmph, even though your 'guild' of heroes will never succeed. The Magic Council would find you a threat. And when they come for you... I'll be waiting Kaseki." Kodai looked back at Axel, "I'm surprised you haven't taken us in yet. Even just the idea of Dark Mages and Legal mages banding together to bring peace to the land, or even just together would be enough cause."

Kaseki took over his own body and added another thing. "Please... Dragon Fang is the place of hope. We can obtain the unity and freedom Fiore needs... Please. Don't hurt me."

He stood before Axel.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 26th June 2014, 5:27 pm

Axel listened to Kaseki as he told Axel that he could not be seperated from his demon Kodai, sadly. Ragna was not attached to Axel's soul yet, so there was still a chance for him. He felt bad for Kaseki, but still did not like his plan of unity. Axel looked up at the sky and saw how late it was getting. "Well, I feel for you, my friend, but now I must go. I will see you another day!" said Axel, as he left the mountains and returned to Magnolia Town.

EXIT

Akira Tatsumi

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 9:34 am