Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ronrex V.S Heero

Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keepers Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Igneel Dragneel
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ronrex V.S Heero Empty Ronrex V.S Heero

Post by Ronrex 3rd June 2014, 6:12 pm

Age stood in the middle of the arena waiting for his opponent Heero to show up while waiting for his opponent all Age could think of is how he will win and how fun this fight Age was just standing thinking up his strategy to use on Heero. After standing there for 20 min Age finally came up with a strategy t was ATTACK and Age kept on thinking what kind of great strategy he came up with but finally Age began to hear someone come down the hall at the entry of the arena. But while looking down at the entry Age new this fight before him will be the hardest fight he has ever had to do Age new if he underestimated his opponent for even a second it could me death for him  so Age new to be ready for anything. Age had mad up his mind to use a close combat spell first then go all ranged attacks with a few close combat Age's real strategy was to out range Heero.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ronrex V.S Heero Flamingtext_com_1399272533_671182336

225/750
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Ronrex V.S Heero Empty Re: Ronrex V.S Heero

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd June 2014, 6:16 pm

Heero walked into the arena, smiling with his arms crossed. Amazed that this guy; who was the Fire Dragon Slayer of all things. He wondered which Dragon he'd learned from, since Mari; Fairy Tail's first Fire Dragon Slayer had learned from Igneel. But she'd disappeared some time ago...maybe this guy was another student of Igneels. He was a Guildmate of Heero's, and the blue haired Slayer would make sure Ron remembered what it meant to be a wizard of Fairy Tail.

Heero himself had learned his Lightning Dragon magicks from Zeuslogia, the golden lightning Dragon.

As he stopped across the arena finally from Ronrex, Heero kept his arms crossed tilting his head.

"Hm, you don't smell nearly as strong as Mari was, do you even train? Let's see how hot that fire burns. Come at me!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Ronrex V.S Heero Rose

Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keepers Curse
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Igneel Dragneel
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ronrex V.S Heero Empty Re: Ronrex V.S Heero

Post by Ronrex 3rd June 2014, 6:30 pm

Age looked across the arena to see Heero standing there right when Age saw Heero standing there Age just looked at him with a huge stupid looking grin and Age said "I now you are 1000x if not stronger I chose to fight you not cause I think I can beat you but just because I think doesn't mean I will not try with all my might to beat you and if I do I hope to live up to my magic my magic predecessor well all I hear is great things about the old Fire Dragon slayer so I will prove that I am worthy of the position I have inherited I will show I am not just all talk. after Age proclaimed what he needed and Age began his assault which Age started it with "Fire Dragon Iron Fist". Age after activating his spell attacked Heero with a barrage of punches.

HR

HP-100%
    MP-90%
    Fire Dragon Iron Fist-  Age smacks his biceps causing his entire arm that was hit to be covered in a flame which increases age's attack Duration: lasts for 3 posts and has a 4 post cooldown

Ronrex V.S Heero Flamingtext_com_1399272533_671182336

225/750

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 6:21 am